The Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers

He continues the slow pace, wanting to prolong the experience. The room is silent except for our sighs and the whisper of skin rubbing against skin. This slow intimacy is more potent than anything we've shared so far. As his cock glides in and out, I can feel his chest hairs abrade my already sensitive nipples. Suddenly, something changes, perhaps a slightly deeper thrust or his head rubbing against my g-spot. Whatever it is, our slow lovemaking is no longer enough for me. My heels dig into his lower back, urging him to take me faster. He gives me a Sith laugh and maintains his slow rhythm. I groan in defeat, but with a small smile on my face. I'm not getting what I want, but what he's giving me feels exquisite, and I'm willing to surrender to his pace. In. Out. In. Out. He continues the slow pace.

I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me. He feels my pussy starting to get tighter around him. The pleasure builds within us faster, begging for release. He still goes slow, letting it build higher. Finally, the orgasm is upon me. As the first wave crashes over me, with one last throb, he comes inside of me. He collapses on top of me, his cock still buried deep inside. I can feel our juices dripping down my ass. It tickles a bit, but I'm way too content to move. We lay there like that, still joined, feeling the aftershocks ripple through us. Our hearts beat in a syncopated rhythm as we slowly drift back to earth and into a contented slumber.

celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers
12