All Comments on 'The Disciplinarian Ch. 07'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mlt1925mlt1925almost 12 years ago
looking forward to chapter 8!

Can hardly wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
can hardly wait

For the next chapter..... Wanting to see what happens when He returns home to her.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please write more chapters soon.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFireover 11 years ago
Love this story

Very nice story...looking forward to the next chapter!

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
solution to Soo may's punishment

Sorry I just realized I may have misplaced my comment the end of the last story. You are my favorite author, and great writer. This a real cliffhanger, and I'm hoping for a solution to make the soo may character complete her punishment willingly. All the cues are there, plus elements from your other stories. Soo may trusts mr daniels, and more than complies with his commands, but when she really does need to be punished, she resists her best friends. The Shot Tower, and this series, focus on a female character that refuses to admit she masturbates,and finally does so in public.

It seems to me that a solution would involve a long conversation where where angie and Jennie calm soo may down, giver her a couiple glasses of wine, and get her to see perspective on the discplinary games they are playing, and she should go along with them, because she secretly fantasizes about being punished in similar ways. The girls convince her to go back out in front of the guests and put on a show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

please do more

my master uses these as a guide for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous