The Disciplinarian Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds, I floated on a cloud of happiness, but then slowly my sense organs began to wake up again to the world. And the first thing the world said to me was "Hey, Soo May, your butt is on fire, just thought you'd like to know."

"Oh, God!" I nearly shouted, "Mickey may—"

"Yes, Soo May," he interrupted, "you may rub your butt."

I pulled my right hand out from under my contented privates and clamped both paws on my burning posterior, rubbing vigorously as I kicked and twisted. I was also sniffling and making little mews of pain.

"Ah ... oh ... ah ... ow-a ... [sniffle] ... ah ... urghh ... ah ... [sniffle] ... oh, God ... [sniffle] ... ah."

The second thing the world told me was that I'd made a ridiculous spectacle of myself as I'd diddled to a climax while loudly demanding first class punitive service from Mickey.

Through the guffaws and giggles of assembled multitudes, I heard Dani regain the ability to speak first.

"Hah, ha, ... wha— what was ... ha ha ... what was that she said ... 'tiny boy butt'?"

"Yuh— [giggle] ... yes." Jennie confirmed.

All I could do was bury my face in the cushions while I continued to squirm and massage my scorched rump.

After a couple of minutes, I felt Mickey put my panties on my feet and pull them up to my waist. Then he pulled my top back down. I guess a gentleman always helps a lady get dressed after he's spanked her to a climax in front of onlookers, I thought.

I couldn't look anyone in the face, so I kept my head down as I walked to my pants and put them back on. Then I went straight to the kitchen to compose myself.

Limits and Lists

I could hear the others making end-of-evening conversation back in the living room, which wasn't easy. After all, the usual clichés like "let's do this again sometime" weren't really appropriate after an evening like this. After a minute I heard Robby say goodbye and leave. A moment later, Angie, Jennie, and Mickey came in carrying empty wine glasses and bottles. I heard Dani in the living room say something to Brad about not being able to find her purse.

"Would you look for it out here while I look in the kitchen?" she asked him.

Seconds later she pushed through the swinging door and addressed Mickey with a conspiratorial whisper.

"Um, Mr. Daniels ..." she said.

"Yes?"

"I heard Soo May mention these Wine and Fantasy evenings ...," her voice trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Well ... um ... I think I've figured out what goes on at them, so ... um ... the next time you have one ..."

"Yes?"

"Can I come?"

Angie and Jennie blinked in surprise. I was much less surprised, and Mickey looked like he was expecting this.

"That's really not up to me," he told her, and then he nodded toward Angie, Jennie and me to indicate that we were the deciders.

"Well, ... um ...," I said, "I think the three of us need to think that over."

"Oh, sure, I understand," Dani assured us. "Take all the time you need."

"Except ...," she added, looking back at Mickey, "I have certain ... uh ... limits."

"Limits?" Mickey asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," she confirmed, "that is, ... uh ... things that I won't do, like ... uh ... certain positions and certain spanking implements that I don't want used. So, if you'll have me, would it be alright if I brought you a list of my limits?"

I looked at Angie and Jennie and they looked back at me. We were all remembering the list we presented to Mickey at the beginning of our very first session with him; the things we thought we wouldn't do.

Mickey was thinking of the very same thing, because he smiled broadly.

"Why, yes, that's a good idea," he said almost chuckling, "I often find a list like that to be ..."

He paused, turned to us, and winked before turning back to Dani.

"... very informative. Yes, very informative, indeed!"

——The End——

Author's note: And now I'm afraid I'm going to have to "call it a book" and end the story of Soo May and her friends for a while. I'd like to thank all the readers who gave me encouraging feedback on this story, and who kept requesting (almost demanding, in some cases) that I continue it. It's time that I turn my attention to a long backlog of other story ideas and reader requests. But this does not mean we can't revisit these characters again in short stories or another book. There are many plot possibilities. Will Angie's husband ever find out about the Wine and Fantasy evenings? What's going to happen with Dani? And how about Soo May's sister, remember her from the first chapter? Maybe a prequel about her and Mr. Daniels is in order. And how about that daughter of his old army buddy, what's going to happen on her next visit? If you've got any suggestions, please share them in the comments or by author feedback.