All Comments on 'The Doctor is In Ch. 03'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Satisfier2007Satisfier2007about 15 years ago
Fondling the goods

Once again your psychological depiction was great, NurseSally. Your protagonist is very candid in relating her interests, concerns, and desires. The proper tension is maintained well by her professional demeanor.

<br /><br />

One on hand, the nurse relishes her control and the embarrassment she can inflict; and, on the other hand, she shows compassion for her hyperventilating "patient", giving him the opportunity to end the exam.

<br /><br />

The nurse seems to really enjoy fondling the ripe plums dangling between his legs. Do many women enjoy this? Or are they worried about being too aggressive or slutty?

<br /><br />

I was surprised to read that Ted was wearing her panties; but then I assumed that he was going to receive a spanking shortly (especially given that spanking is one of the author's "fetishes"). Apparently not. Also, I anticipated Ted having to give a "semen sample" — with the good nurse lending a hand, of course. ;-) Some women (including our dear author, I suspect) like to make a man give up his hot seed to them, at a time of the woman's choosing. Probably even more women like to see a man spurting. They want to see that stream of hot cream erupting from the crimson tip of his big inseminator, which is a different experience from feeling that eruption in the depths of their womanhood. But I'm confident our dear author will provide many exciting scenes before this story is over.

<br /><br />

Thank you, NurseSally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding!

From your command of language, to your vivid description from a woman's point of view, to your understanding of the psychology of erotica, this is simply exceptional. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks Nurse Sally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nurse Sally is a goddess!

I love Nurse Sally! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

For a new writer you have a great feel for an erotic story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

couldn't read this fast enough!! Made my cock hard.... Please continue this series.

tantalisetantalisealmost 13 years ago
you must be pleased

about all the very positive feedback you have received, i agree with all and am thoroughly enjoying your story.

reader in ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Writing this!!

Wish I were Ted!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 3 years ago
Beautifully erotic!

This is an excellent series of stories.....love that you are taking your time to let it unfold....

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

thought you would be more Professional and describe to Patient Ted what you were doing and looking for, as lumps, marks, scars, etc. Yes, as someone else mentioned perhaps a urine and sperm specimen. offer to help if needed as a "Professional Curtesy" in case he ever had a Male patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise continues.

Still almost all buildup, but at least it went somewhat further than that.

Could have used some questioning about how he was feeling her hand on his cock and balls. Any numbness? Does light touching feel like tickling?

Still need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "The two globes of his ass were prefect..." PERFECT not PREFECT.

You wrote: "I knew all pretense of a medial oriented exam..." MEDICAL not MEDIAL.

You wrote: "...trail by fire affair..." TRIAL not REAIL.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous