The Domino Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed his balls over my face as I licked and sucked them into my mouth one by one and then slid his thickening penis around my face before feeding me the delicious head to suck and then removing it to lower his asshole to my tongue. He continued teasing this way as he teased my cock with his lips, tongue and fingers. Then I saw Tony's thick cock right above me as he fit his cockhead to Kurt's lubed asshole and pushed the head inside. Kurt groaned with his mouth around my shaft as he pushed back for more cock and began sucking deeply on my rigid organ. Tony's cock assumed a steady rhythm as he stroked in and out of Kurt's sweet ass and my eyes were riveted to the scene as I took Kurt's cockhead in my mouth and began lovingly nursing on it as I watched. It was fascinating to watch this action close up as I saw Kurt's asshole grasping the cock as if not wanting to let it go whenever he was on the upstroke and then receding inside as he downstroked. I became lost in the pleasure of having Kurt's delicious cock down my throat as he sucked my organ deeply and I watched that gorgeous cock fucking that asshole right above me. Then Tony began to groan and gasp as I watched the vein in his shaft pulsate as he started pumping his cum into Kurt's gorgeous ass. Kurt shuddered as he felt the hot juices shoot inside his anus and began spurting cum down my throat as he went into spasms of pleasure. He was sucking deeply on my organ when it swelled in his mouth and I visited Shangri La as I spurted my cum down his throat. He was swallowing every drop and when my spasms ended, he grasped my shaft from the base and squeezed upwards to get the last drops out as he sucked on the crown. Then Tony withdrew his receding organ and I was greeted by a flood of his cum running out of Kurt's ass.

We decided to call it an evening and showered and got dressed. Kurt gave us his card and said he would like to get together again sometime just as friends not professionally and we walked down the corridor to the concierge to check out. He reminded us that the invitation that we had was good for three consecutive days and to call them before coming back. We drove back to the city feeling wonderfully satisfied and I began to look forward to a return visit when Tony mentioned the same thing...

12