My Wife Becomes BBC & Bi Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife and I explore new boundaries.
2.1k words
2.99
11.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT III - TYRONE!

Again folks all factual, and recorded as best as can recall. Written for us by someone we trust. If you don't like interracial sex or cuckolding then don't read it. For everyone else hope you enjoy part 3 as much as we did participating in it.

Well things just keep getting better as far as my own and P.J's new lifestyle, we had no idea that there was as many offers of big black cocks that wanted to fuck white married woman. But man we had loads getting in touch, but we are trying to be choosy if you understand.

Anyway we were sitting watching the TV when P.J's phone pinged with a message. She opened it and I knew right away it was another black guy trying to set a meet up, her mouth opened and her jaw dropped and then she squeezed her legs together before showing me the message.

The e-mail had come from this a 28 year old black stud. He said he lived just ten minutes away from us and he sent P.J. a picture of him standing with his cock hanging down between his thighs. He looked like he was a muscular young dude and he definitely showed he had a monster black cock. I swear that looking at it it seemed like it was at least three inches around, and about ten or eleven inches in length, or bigger.

P.J said straight away she wanted to talk with him, and after I agreed she contacted him straight back, after some texting and a quick video chat where she did exactly the same as she did when his message came through, I knew she was wanting him. She looked at me and told me she wanted to meet him to see if his dick was real. I laughed and said;

"sure by all means set it up"

All the time I was thinking to myself 'No way she could get that in her mouth yet alone her holes' while at the same time also thinking WOW ! What a change in our lifestyles. Things were good before all this but since it has been absolutely amazing for both of us. Where are things headed......

We set a meet up with Tyler, the hung young black dude, that had contacted P.J just days ago. We agreed to meet at a bar down-town so as not to arouse any suspicions locals. When we arrived we joined up with Tyler, a really nice young guy, pleasant and a guy that put us both at ease straight away, so we sat and had a few drinks. Tyler and P.J hit it off immediately. I could tell and see that she wanted him so badly.

Anyway after a few drinks P.J. turned to me and asked if she could take him home to try that cock out, I really didn't want to take him home to our place...I would have preferred to use the hotel. But after promising me all sorts of rewards!! I gave into my wife !! So we left separately and P.J. and I got to the car and while I stood outside she climbed in giving me a wickedly sexy smile as she did, blowing me kisses and whispering to me that I was in for a nice evening uhu! I think I know who was going to get the better end of the deal and it wasn't me.

When Tyler came out he climbed into the back and we set off for home. I was nervous the whole way back, but excited also, and when we got home Tyler was a perfect gentleman out and opening the door for my wife before I could, so I opened the door and let them both inside, I peered around to see if anyone was watching, but it was dark enough and I couldn't see any curtains or blinds twitching, so closed the door and turned around.

The two of them were in a clinch already, both kissing each other passionately, I could tell P.J. wanted him badly, after a few more minutes of passionate kissing and groping each other, she excused herself while I made Tyler and myself drinks. When P.J. came back into the room, she was all dressed up in a copper and black lingerie, the copper and black seemed to be fully fashioned stockings, black heels, lipstick. Even I stood open mouthed ..WOW!..She looked so hot, a really hot wife and Cougar to seduce her young black stud, She smiled at him almost casually looking at me then took his hand and led him to our bedroom.

On the bed they started making love, She couldn't wait to get his pants off..And oh man, yes he was big and black. It didn't look as big as in the photo but it was big. P.J. immediately began to almost worship his black cock, licking, sucking, and slobbering all over his dick and balls.

She alternated that with using her hand stroking him...as I stood to begin with, then sat as I watched my sexy lady from a chair AGAIN!!.. I was almost mesmerised as I saw her attempt to stuff him in her mouth, it was stretched in a huge 'O' as she fought hard to suck that cock into her slutty mouth. All the time I could hear her moaning and groaning and the wet sloppy sounds of her mouth on his big black cock. He meanwhile was holding her head with both hands at times, or sometimes he would grab a handful of hair and pump her mouth onto his bloated swollen cock, moaning as he did;

"That's it baby girl!....you likes that don't ya?..... you jus keep suckin ma dick just like that!"

"Ooomph! Oomph! Ooomph!"

Were the only sounds I could hear coming from my wife's mouth it was so full of that black cock. Along with the wet slobbering sloppy sounds, my own cock was now rock hard watching my slutty wife being face fucked by this young stud.

"OOOoooh yeahhhh!..Oooh Mmmm!..Oooh man that's the way!..keep on sucking it bitch!..Ty here, got a nice surprise coming for that dirty slut mouth of yours!"

She did well, her head bobbing up and down whilst Tyler held her by her hair as his cock almost piston in and out of my wife's mouth. It wasn't long either before Tyler came in her mouth very quickly. I watched my wife's mouth and throat swallowing frantically trying desperately not to spill a drop, even so some of his seed poured out the corners of her mouth down on to her exposed breasts.

Tyler obviously loved her stocking legs, as he caressed them softly, even lifting them up and kissing all over them. Then he held her legs up, removed her heels and licked and sucked her stocking feet and toes. P.J. reached over and lifted the tube of lube she kept by our bed and using both hands she lubed up his cock and then told him to lie on his back on our marital bed ..This was it, I watched awe struck as she straddled him before she climbed aboard that big shiny pole, and began sliding it up into her pussy, stuffing that monster up inside her tight pussy, as far as she could before beginning to slowly ride him. As she got more and more comfortable to his size she screamed, moaned and yelled with lust as she rode his big dick. I could tell as I beat my own cock watching that she was already cumming and cumming again and again.

"Oooooh! Oooh! Aaaah! OOOOh Fuck! OOOh Fuck!...so big! So fucking big!....Oh gawd Oohh!! I'm cumming!! I'm Cumming!"

She yelled out over and over as she fucked herself with that black pole, shuddering and shaking over and over as her orgasms rippled through her. Tyrone was laid out hands gripping my wife's hips or holding her tits as she rode him. He was talking filth to her the whole time, urging her on, as she bounced around on top of his big cock trying to get all of it inside her.

"That it bitch, yo like Tyrone's big cock eh don't ya?...all you white married woman like ma dick..you need ma big cock now bitch!...........how you like your white married pussy being filled full of black dick now? ..you like it Tyrone know you like it he feel you creamin his dick and balls baby girl!"

Meanwhile ..I'm in the chair jerking off. I could see his cock thrust in and out covered in copious amounts of white frothy cream as my wife fucked herself silly on his big cock. Briefly my wife stopped climbed off after Tyrone had said something I missed, before re-mounting him reverse cowgirl, so he could lick and suck her toes while she rode him.

There was so much white seeping cream it was running down his cock, over his balls and onto our marital bed, my wife P.J. was obviously so into it.. I had asked and suggested he used condoms, but P.J. had firmly refused, saying she wanted to feel him cum inside her. I of course relented actually being really turned on at the thought of her being pumped full of black seed inside her married pussy.

And Tyrone did just that not once but twice....after having watched for so long I joined them on the bed, as P.J. sucked me, whilst Tyrone fucked her again. Then we both swapped places so I got to fuck her wet sloppy cunt, it was all loose and full of his cum which was a weird feeling but not totally unpleasant.

Then after a few more change of places, he asked if I had to be present. I think he was maybe worried about me trying some gay guy stuff. Hey I am not into that, so after she gave me a pleading look and after I had come in P.J.'s mouth and her pussy myself. I left them alone and had a quick clean up before making myself another drink.

Then it got wild ..I heard them as clear as day, so walked to the bedroom door and just stood there watching and listening whilst playing with myself again! He was calling her his white bitch and pounding her hard. P.J. was screaming at him almost begging him!

"FUCK ME YOU BLACK NIGGER..FUCK THIS COUGAR SLUT!"

And he did ..P.J. screamed and came and came. He grabbed her hair in handful's like it was a horses mane and fucked her hard, Cumming inside her. While doing her doggie I watched as he stuck two fingers up her ass.. P.J. went wild begging for it.

Then he tried to stuff it up her ass. My slut of a wife begged for it;

"FUCK MY MARRIED WHITE ASS, OH GOD IT'S TOO BIG!"

Whilst Tyrone growled back at her to;

"TAKE IT YOU SLUT WHORE ...TAKE MY BLACK COCK!"

Their shouts, screams and yells filled our home, as I watched eagerly as My wife P.J. get a few inches of it up her tight asshole before he quickly came in her ass. They both looked at me stood there and suggested that they wanted me to lick the cum from her holes 'SORRY ... NOT ME NO WAY!'. I walked away then and just listened to them together as P.J. and him enjoyed using each others bodies. They eventually stopped and then took a shower together... I still did not like the idea of doing this in our home and him having used no condoms... before Tyrone thanked P.J. and me, shaking my hand and not being condescending in any way towards me, the cuckolded husband before leaving quietly and walking away to go home. I watched to see if any of our neighbours were looking but it was the early hours so nothing moved. Tyrone waved as he walked around the corner and I returned inside to find my wife waiting for me with cuddles, kisses a final blow job before I got to fuck her very stretched wet pussy again before we both went to sleep on a rather wet damp bed I must admit.

P.J. was sore for days. But as we talked about her night of sex with Tyrone, P.J. said he kept going soft. Not like Gregg who she said had stamina and was constantly hard. Tyler had a big cock but was not as good a lover as Gregg, according to my black cock slut of a wife P.J.

That night we were sat talking about what may happen next when out of the blue......Sam called P.J. and wanted her to meet for drinks with her and her girlfriend Angel and whatever...We both knew what the 'whatever' was. She wanted P.J. to bring some lingerie and especially some of her old lady stockings..The ones that she loved......P.J. did and in the next story we will give you a play by play according to P.J. on what happened........ bye for now.

TBC....