The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall and stared at the "new me." I did look like a fat guy made up as a cheap whore. But at the same time I felt suddenly very feminine as I saw my new shoes and short skirt along with the blonde wig. I knew I would make quite a site when I had my nails done today.

"Time to go, slut. I want to get there early so everyone in the salon will get a chance to see your nice outfit and collar while you are waiting for your appointment. And I am taking the video camera to record it all." I blushed as red as ever before we walked to the car.

The nail salon was a very short drive from the house. My Mistress ignored a couple of parking spots right in front and parked near the back of the lot so I had to walk a longer distance. I was told to walk in front of her so she could watch the reaction of other people in the parking lot. It must have been a shocking site in our conservative community because I saw one woman pull her young daughter into another store to avoid passing by us. When we entered the nail salon all the heads turned to look. I saw a mixture of strange stares and giggles. The lady who ran the shop obviously was expecting me as she walked to the counter and said, "This must be your sissy here for her special day." A couple of college girls in the corner laughed openly. I was then told to have a seat and that everything would be ready in about 10 minutes.

I tried to stare at the floor as I waited but I could feel the eyes glaring at me. My Mistress told one person that I needed to have my fingernails and toenails done to match my pink bra and panties. Another woman joked that she might need to do that to her husband too since he had been such an "asshole" the last few weeks.

I was relieved when I finally got to go to the "Queen's Chair" for my nail service and get closer to this being over. Two girls worked on me as I was the center of attention. One young girl that barely spoke English worked on my hands, while the store manager did my feet. My Mistress made a big production of picking out the nail polish while my nails were being filed down and prepared. She would hold the color up next to my panties as she tried to match the color. After going through about 10 shades of pink she finally decided on "Cotton Candy." The manager agreed that this was a perfect match. My Mistress took some mercy on me and only had short fingernails glued on out of fear I might hurt myself with the longer ones the first time. A couple of times, I did look around the room and noticed everyone was staring. A few were taking pictures with their cell phones. I thought this could never get any worse. I was wrong.

As I watched the door, I suddenly said to myself, "Oh...My...GOD!!" It was Jennifer from the office. She was 24 years old and gorgeous. She had dark hair down to her shoulders, was nearly 5'10" with a body that would do a model proud. She had been my assistant for the past two years. I confessed to my Mistress when she first started working with me that I had a "crush" on her like I was back in high school. Jennifer had met my Mistress a couple of times at office parties but she had no idea about the true nature of our relationship at home. My Mistress told me later that she had talked to Jennifer earlier that week when she called to have me pick up dinner on the way home from work. I was evidently on the other line so they chatted about Jennifer's latest boyfriend and discussed my recent weight loss. Jennifer mentioned that she loved working for me and that I was so much nicer than the other men at work. She said I always treated her like she could be trusted to do the right thing without looking over her shoulder. She hoped she could always work with me. She apparently joked that my Mistress must have "trained" me well. During that conversation, my Mistress told Jennifer that she had a coupon for a free manicure and invited her to the nail salon at noon on Saturday.

Now, as Jennifer stared at me in the chair, she said, "You know a couple of times I swore he was wearing a bra and panties under his clothes but it just seemed so out of character that I figured I must be imagining things. But now that I have seen this, I obviously should have recognized the signs."

My Mistress said, "I suspect you would be stunned about many of the things that he enjoys away from work. But I have lots of videos at home to prove it. No reason why you can't come by to watch them over a glass of wine now that you know his "big secret." My slut is always a good hostess." I was horrified. I thought my work life and my private life would stay separate. Now, I knew that those two worlds had suddenly merged.

Both my Mistress and Jennifer continued to chat while my toenails and finger nails were painted "Cotton Candy" pink. My fingers and toes were then placed under heaters to dry on the polish. I was anxious to get out of there when I was told to get up from the chair but my Mistress reminded me that I still needed to get my eyebrows done and a bikini wax. So I was now led to a room in the back by the store manager; my Mistress and Jennifer following behind to watch. When we got in the room they started by plucking my eyebrows with tweezers. I came in with fairly thick eyebrows. When they finished it was a thinner, slightly curved arch. They then waxed above my lip. I had never even seen it done so I had no real idea of the process. The manager put some powder on my lip then spread hot wax over it. The wax burned a bit but it was not too bad. That changed when the hardened wax strips were ripped from my face. I let out a quick scream before I was able to hold back. Everyone laughed.

The manager said, "Alright slut, time for the main event. Take off your skirt and panties, then spread your legs and put them on the foot rests to the side." I did that quickly and returned to the chair.

Jennifer said, "Wow, he is small! My boyfriend's cock is at least twice that size. I hope he is good with his tongue." My Mistress assured Jennifer that my tongue is one of my many talents.

My Mistress told the manager, "I want you to remove all the hair from his above his "clit" just leaving a small triangle. That way I can let it grow for a bit and give him a cute little bush. Also, remove the hair from his scrotum and around his anus. He is supposed to keep all the hair shaved so if he missed some of it this will be a good lesson for him. Slut, take out the plug so she can get at your ass.

I reached down and roughly popped it out of my ass. Jennifer let out a gasp as she saw the size of the plug. My Mistress commented that the plug would get much bigger by the time I finished my training.

My Mistress filmed it all as the wax was liberally applied to my genital area and ass. The humiliation caused my cock to harden. "Look at that! The little slut is loving this!" Jennifer joked.

As the wax hardened, the manager told me this might hurt "a bit." A bit? It was about two minutes of horrible pain as strip after strip of wax was ripped from my body. I could feel the hairs being pulled out from the roots. When she finished, the manager lifted my balls so that my Mistress could inspect and get a good close-up on camera. "Very nice, very nice. You clearly have earned the special tip I promised you."

The manager smiled and said, "Great. I've had to pee for about an hour so I need your "toilet" now."

"Slut, you know what to do, and hurry up." My Mistress commanded. I looked at Jennifer who was clearly fascinated by another revelation about me. She snickered as I climbed from the chair and dropped to my knees.

I crawled in front of the manager who quickly removed her panties. She pushed forward as my mouth slid into place. She grabbed my hair and said "Here it comes," as she started to piss. She really had to go as she pissed for more than a minute before she was done. I struggled to keep up but I was able to swallow it all down. As required, when I drink piss I licked her clean. Apparently, this whole experience was really turning her on because when I tried to pull away she held my head in place and began rubbing her cunt against my mouth. Within about 30 seconds I could tell she was about to cum. Her thighs squeezed my head while she let out a large moan. She spurted cum down my throat as she orgasmed, with some dribbling onto my blouse.

When she was finished I was told to get up and get dressed. I reinserted the plug, put my skirt and panties back on, and returned to the side of my Mistress. "So Jennifer, does this turn you on?" She nodded approvingly. "I am glad to hear that because I am planning a party next weekend that you and your boyfriend may want to be part of." Jennifer assured her that she was very interested. We walked out of the back to the front register to pay and again the entire salon watched. The manager had a huge smile on her face as my Mistress paid the tab. Jennifer remained behind to get her manicure with a huge smile and a wink to me as I left the shop.

"You are quite a site, slut. Your make-up is messed up again and you have cum on your blouse. I can't take you anywhere!" As we got back to the car Mistress opened my door and gave me a long tender kiss before I sat down. "I love you, slut."

I smiled and said, "I love you too, Mistress." I could not stop wondering what she had in mind for next weekend on the drive home.

On Sunday, we had our latest weigh-in. I lost another 4 pounds which made the goal meaningless since I could not beat any of the numbers. But Mistress was not upset. "I knew after you had the immediate weight loss it would slow down. Some of these weeks you might be able to do better than 5 pounds of weight loss, but even if you do there is a real good chance that you will fall short of the goal. I expect that you will work your way through many of the "punishment" cards before you are done.

With that, I drew the next card and handed it to my Mistress. She opened it and read the card with a big smile. "Don't sweat the small stuff," it read. She explained that I would be sweating off those extra pounds. "For the next week, I am going to wrap you up each night in saran wrap and put you in tight leather bag that will be cinched closed around your neck. Your head will be exposed so I can still use your mouth to piss in but otherwise you are trapped in the sack until morning. Go take your shower so I can get you ready for bed."

When I returned from my shower my Mistress lubed up my anal plug and inserted it back into my pussy. I was kept completely naked as she began to wrap me in layer after layer of saran wrap. She had purchased several of those industrial sized rolls of plastic wrap which made the job much quicker. My legs were wrapped together from the ankles on up and my arms were wrapped at my side. She covered me in so many layers that I could only wiggle a few inches. Only my head was kept free. I was able to take a couple of tiny steps forward to step into the bottom of the leather bag. The bag was then pulled up over me and cinched at the neck. She then buckled on my collar to seal the saran wrap and leather sack in place. I was then gently tilted backward and put on a tilted bench with my face staring straight up at the ceiling. My Mistress then wrapped a series of wide belts around my lower body, midsection, and upper body. I could not move from that position until I was set free the next morning. She turned out the lights and told me to, "Sleep well, slut." I doubted that was possible.


The Domme Diet Plan—Chapter 3

Week 5—Are you ready for some football?

The next week was grueling. Sleeping was extremely difficult when you could not adjust your position at all and you were sweating from head to toe. I started to sweat as soon as I was wrapped in the plastic wrap. The addition of the leather sack made any relief impossible. On a couple of the nights I had to pee desperately from all the liquid I had consumed the previous evening. One night I could not hold out any longer and peed in the bag. The plastic wrap essentially trapped the hot liquid against my skin and made the bag even more uncomfortable. Also, because I had just had the bikini wax, the area was itchy and I could do nothing to scratch it.

My Mistress made a point of waking me at least once each night so she could piss down my throat and she would always fill me with her morning piss before setting me free. One night during the week Jason stayed over and filled her pussy and ass with his cum. I of course was required to eat it all from my leather prison. Jason would top it off with a piss chaser.

After I was cut free each morning it took about an hour to get stretched out and moving again. I was kept in various women's clothes around the house during the vacation week. All the outfits were color coordinated with my pink nail polish on my toes and fingers. I was also required to put lipstick and other makeup on each morning. The addition of the new fingernails added to my torment because I would accidentally scratch myself or poke myself in the eye while trying to put on the make-up. But as my Mistress explained, "Women have managed to put on make-up with much longer nails than you have now so you will figure it out, slut."

My Mistress told me during the week that we would be having a special football party on Sunday. The Green Bay Packers were playing the Chicago Bears in what was expected to be one of the biggest games of the year. She said a few people would be stopping by to watch the game and I would be "serving" the partygoers. The way she said it, and the grin on her face, told me that I could expect lots of surprises before the game was over.

When I was released from the leather bag and plastic wrap on Sunday morning I was told to get the house ready for the party. That meant scrubbing the floors and counters and vacuuming the entire house. When the house passed her inspection I was told that I needed to take a long hot bath and carefully shave my entire body with the exception of my triangle of hair above my clit. I was also told to give myself a series of enemas to clean myself out and then insert my next largest sized plug. Then I was to report to the bedroom to get dressed.

When I arrived in the bedroom my Mistress had a special outfit all ready for me. She had purchased one of those stereotypical French maid outfits. Under it, I was to wear frilly black rhumba panties and a matching bra. She had also purchased a new pair of shoes with higher heels than I had ever worn before. The shoes included a strap that could be locked around the ankles so they could not be removed. Once I was completely dressed my Mistress added padlocks to the shoes and locked on my collar. I then sat down to have my face made-up and a real cheap blonde wig put on. "We don't want to ruin the nice one, slut." When the outfit was complete I again looked ridiculous. My Mistress loved it! "Oh slut! You make quite the whore in that outfit. The guests will certainly adore being served by you this afternoon." She recorded it all as part of her attempt to document my total humiliation.

The guests began arriving about an hour before kickoff. I was told to answer the door and immediately drop to my knees in front of each guest and kiss their feet, tell them that I would be serving them today, and thank them for coming to the party. I was also told that from this point forward I would always refer to my assistant as Ms. Jennifer. Jason was the first to arrive. I greeted him with a kiss to both of his shoes. Next to arrive was Ms. Jennifer and her boyfriend Mark. I had never met Mark before. He was black and looked to be about 25 years old. I learned he was an ex-college football linebacker at a small college on the west coast. He was about 6'2" and 225 lbs. and looked like he could play for the Bears if they needed him. Both Mark and Ms. Jennifer laughed as I greeted them. "Damn, Jennifer, he is exactly as you said. And this guy is your boss?"

"Hard to believe, huh?" Ms. Jennifer said as she smiled at me.

Next to arrive were Ms. Susan and Ms. Shelly. They both came in leather and told me not to get my lipstick on their boots as I kissed them. Finally, a gay male couple arrived together. I had never met either of them before. My Mistress introduced them as Master Corey and Master Bill. She said she also met them at the gym and was delighted to learn that they were also in the BDSM scene. Corey was the more dominant of the two but both really enjoyed double-teaming other men. When my Mistress said that she looked right at me and winked. I greeted them both with kisses to their boots.

With all the guests in attendance I began my duties of serving drinks and appetizers. I was told to curtsey after I delivered anything to the guests. It was a struggle to carry the tray and walk with the larger plug in my ass and the high heel shoes on my feet. The guests were also liberal in pinching or slapping my butt. Instead of watching the pre-game show, my Mistress put on a DVD that showed my trip to the nail salon last weekend. The guests really laughed as they watched the hair being ripped from my genitals and my "tip" to the store manager.

Just before the game started my Mistress told me to stop and pay attention as she stepped into the center of the room and explained, "To make the game more fun we are dividing the guests into two teams, the boys against the girls. Jason, Mark, Corey and Bill will have the Chicago Bears. Susan, Shelly, Jennifer and myself will have the Green Bay Packers. Jason and I will be the team captains. When your team scores, the captain will select a team member to be served by our pretty French sissy maid. While the slut is serving the lucky team member, the other members of that team will take turns spanking her cute little butt. The spanking continues until the slut makes that person cum. If it is a high scoring game she will be a busy little bitch." With that she turned on the sound to the game and the guests readied to watch the action.

Midway through the first quarter, the Packers scored on a short TD pass to take a 7-0 lead. My Mistress then announced that Ms. Jennifer would be the first guest to be served by me. I immediately got on my knees and crawled to Ms. Jennifer as she pulled down her panties and spread her legs. I had fantasized about doing this since the day she was hired. But I never imagined I would be doing this in front of a room full of people while dressed like a French maid. She had a completely shaved pussy that had full lips and a clit that was already swollen as I moved in for the first taste. She urged the "whore" to do a good job because she might be requiring this at the office on a regular basis.

As I had been trained, I licked her slowly around the edge before slowly slipping my tongue into her slit. With each lick I could feel her getting wetter. At the same time I felt my panties pulled down and Ms. Susan began paddling my naked butt. She started with delays between swats but quickly picked up the pace before handing the paddle over to Ms. Shelly. I was trying to make Ms. Jennifer cum quickly so the paddling would stop but the swats would slow me down and cause my tongue to slip from her clit. Ms. Shelly showed little mercy as well before handing it over to my Mistress. My Mistress informed me that she expected me to make Ms. Jennifer cum before she was tired of spanking my ass or I would be sorry. I used that "warning" to concentrate even more on nibbling at her clit and slipping my tongue in deep and within another minute she started to cum. She spurted cum in my mouth as she pulled my face into her pussy and moaned. When she finally let go of my hair my Mistress stopped the spanking. "Get up slut and go back to your drink serving duties. I am sure Jennifer is thirsty." I did a quick curtsey and scurried into the kitchen.