The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the second quarter the Bears tied it up at 7-7 on a short touchdown run. Jason announced that the slut would be serving Master Corey first. With that instruction I kneeled and crawled to his feet. I was told to show that I was a good whore and pull down his pants and pull his cock and balls from his underwear. His cock was still semi-flaccid when I pulled it free but it was already about 6" long and very thick. He had a bushy pubic area and large, low hanging balls. As directed, I kissed the head of his penis and began to fondle his balls with my right hand, being careful not to scratch him with my new fingernails. I looked to the right and saw my Mistress was capturing it all on tape as my panties were again pulled down to expose my ass. My Mistress said, "Show Master Corey what a good cocksucker you are slut."

Master Bill was the first one to use the paddle and he did not hesitate to hit me hard. That first swat told me that any sub that served him and Master Corey would be feeling the pain for days. He kept a steady rhythm on my ass cheeks as I began sucking the cock in front of me. It quickly hardened to its full length of 8" and I slid it in and out of my mouth. Master Corey used his hand on the back of my head to push it deeper and deeper in my throat. He moaned as I tickled the head of his penis with my tongue. I was trying to concentrate on getting him to cum as quickly as possible when I suddenly felt a new person take over the spanking duties. Mark hit me repeatedly in the center of my ass so that the anal plug was driven in and the underside of my balls was struck. I squeezed his balls harder as I sucked him tighter in my mouth. Just as Jason took over the spanking duties I felt Master Corey's cock begin to twitch and his hand pull my hair and force me down so my nose was buried in his pubic hair. With that, he came explosively down my throat in 5-6 surges. I swallowed it down as he allowed my mouth to slide off his cock.

"Thank you Master Corey."

"You are welcome, slut. Your Mistress has trained you well."

My Mistress said, "You should have recognized the taste of that cum. They have been providing a lot of the "protein" that you have been eating on your diet." I blushed. "I told them that you were anxious to show your gratitude for their gift to you. Sucking their cocks today will just be the start of your thanks to them. One of these weeks you will get the chance to spend the weekend at their house and serve them and their friends. I have been told that the subs are never quite the same after they get the chance to be the "guest of honor" at one of these weekends." My Mistress grinned as she looked down at me. "Now clean up his cock, fix your make-up and get back to serving drinks and appetizers." I did as instructed.

By halftime the teams had exchanged field goals for a 10-10 tie. Like a good whore, I sucked off Master Bill and swallowed his load of cum and licked Ms. Shelly to a screaming orgasm. The other guests switched to a flogger and a riding crop to mark my ass while I was giving oral sex. I was sweating hard, and my butt was throbbing after I finished eating Ms. Shelly's pussy. "Looks like you could use a drink, slut," my Mistress said. She then pushed me on my back and squatted over my mouth and allowed me to drink her golden nectar. She had a full bladder because I was drinking for about two minutes before the flow stopped. "Get back to work," she said as she gave me a big smile.

Halftime gave me a chance to catch my breath and for the pain from the spankings to subside. But when Green Bay returned the second half kickoff 100 yards I was back on my knees in front of Ms. Susan. Ms. Susan was soaking wet as I put my tongue into her slit. She whispered to me, "As you can tell, slut, watching you serve everyone at the party has made me very excited. Now show me what a good pussy licker you are." I plunged my tongue in and out of her dripping slit and sucked her swollen clit. She had recently had her clit pierced so it was ultra-sensitive as I sucked it. Ms. Susan loved having my face tight in her cunt. So she would repeatedly grab my head with both hands, put her legs over my shoulders, and squeeze my face into her. She would allow just enough movement to grab a quick breath of air before I was squeezed tight again. Of course while that was happening at one end, the other women were using the flogger and crop on my ass. The crop allowed more pinpoint abuse and about every third swat landed directly on the underside of my balls. It took about 10 minutes, but Ms. Susan finally came on my tongue and bathed my face in her juices. She then wiped up her juices with her sopping wet panties and pushed them into my mouth. "Why don't you suck on these until your mouth is needed again, bitch." I nodded and curtseyed with a wobble and went back to my service duties as I continued to suck on her panties.

Just before the third quarter ended the Bears added a field goal to cut the lead to 17-13. I was then told it was Mark's turn. He was obviously excited by everything he had seen today because his cock flopped out stiff as I pulled off his pants. His cock was the biggest I had ever been required to suck. It was about 10" with a large head. It tilted upward slightly which caused it to drag against the roof of my mouth as I sucked it. I tried to take it all, but it was just too big. Master Mark clearly sensed that I was struggling so he delighted in pushing my head down onto his cock. He shouted, "C'mon bitch. You need to learn to take it all no matter how big it is." I could hear Ms. Jennifer laughing and yelling for him to "choke" me with his dick.

The other guys on his team were really making a point of hitting my ass hard. One of them had a short single tail whip and I could feel it biting into my skin. One of them joked that they should try to mark my ass with a "Z" like Zorro had been here. The fact that Mark was already turned on worked to my advantage because it only took me about five minutes to make him spurt his load down my throat. Ms. Jennifer said I must be a great cocksucker because she could never make him cum that fast when she gave him a blow job. She kidded she would have to get some tips from me at the office. I cleaned up his cock and again went back to my drink serving duties.

By this time I was walking very slowly. My ass was almost numb from the beatings during the game. With the high heels padlocked on my feet I was feeling pain in muscles that I never felt before. I was just hoping this game could end at 17-13 so I could take a long hot bath and get some relief. Of course, there would be no such luck. With about 3 minutes remaining the Bears scored a TD to take a 20-17 lead. I now had to give a blow job to Jason. I was very accustomed to sucking his cock so he wasted no time in grabbing me by the hair, pushing me to my knees and forcing his hard cock into my mouth. He reached down and twisted my nipples as I sucked him off. The other guys resumed their assault on my bruised ass while I deep throated him. Because I had done this with him before, I knew that forcing my tongue in his piss slit while I sucked the head would bring him off fast. I was able to get him to cum in only about two minutes as the others applauded my technique. Ms Susan said, "You should put him to work on a street corner. At that rate the slut could make you a lot of money in an hour." I blushed.

As the final seconds ticked down the Packers moved into field goal range. On the final play of the game the kicker was able to split the uprights to tie the game at 20-20 and send it to OT. Of course, with that latest score, it was now time for me to eat out my Mistress. "Slut, we will be doing it a little different this time. I bought a new toy I want to try." She pulled out a double-dildo gag and strapped it on my head. The gag had a 6" extension that would be used to satisfy my Mistress while I had a 3" cock in my mouth to suck on.

I kneeled down in front of my Mistress and guided the head into her dripping cunt. She grabbed my blonde wig and pulled me in all the way and then pushed me back out. She would slow down and speed up the pace. The other women took the opportunity to use a paddle that had the word "SLUT" cut into it. It was slapped repeatedly against my ass as the room laughed. Because my Mistress wanted to make this last, she kept me in this position for more than 10 minutes. She wiped away my tears as she watched the beating on my ass. She whispered, "Slut, you have made me very proud today. I love you more than you could ever imagine." After saying that she started to breathe faster and came loudly as my face was coated with her cum. She unlatched the gag and told me to get cleaned up because the game was not over yet.

As the overtime went forward my Mistress announced that the members of the winning team would get to celebrate in traditional fashion. In football, the victorious team would dump a bucket of Gatorade on the coach. My Mistress said the winning team members today would get to shower the slut with their piss to celebrate.

Late in the overtime the Bears moved into field goal range and kicked it through for the 23-20 win. The guys celebrated the win and I was immediately led into the bathroom and put on my back in the large tub. The 4 guys lined up around the tub and pulled out their cocks and began covering me from head to toe with their hot piss. I was able to drink some of it but when they were done my outfit and wig were soaked.

As soon as they finished, my Mistress announced that I served so well today that I deserved a special treat. So she told all the woman that they should douse me with their piss too. One-by-one they straddled me in the tub and pissed on me, paying special attention to my mouth so I would get a good taste. My Mistress went last and told me to pull out my "clitty" and start stroking it like a whore. Everyone laughed at its size. She then stood over me and pissed directly on it as I stroked. She shouted at me to "CUM NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as my cock was soaked in her piss. I couldn't hold back and I shot streams of cum as I screamed with pleasure. My Mistress then reached down and scooped up the cum and piss and slid her fingers in and out of my mouth so I could swallow it down. "Very nice, slut. Very nice. Get yourself cleaned up and join us back in the living room for your weekly weigh-in." Mistress flipped me the keys to the padlocks on the shoes as she walked from the room.

It took me about an hour to take care of the wet clothes, shower and fix my make-up. My Mistress had laid out a set of pink bra and panties, some matching shoes, and a long blond wig to wear for the weigh-in. The guests whistled and clapped as I walked back into the room. I was blushing.

As I stepped on the scale my Mistress said that I had lost 31 pounds in the first month on my special diet of piss and cum. Everyone applauded. "He spent the week sleeping in plastic wrap while confined to a leather sack—A submissive sauna. Let's see how the slut did." She looked at the result and said, "Congratulations slut, you lost another 7 pounds. That makes 38 pounds in just 5 weeks; time to draw out your goal number." I reached in and pulled a number and opened it up. It was a "5." "Congratulations, slut, you beat your goal." She handed me the bowl of "rewards" and told me to select one. I pulled out the "reward" card, opened it and looked at it with some confusion. "Read it for everyone, slut."

I read the card. "Like Ponce de Leon, you discovered the fountain of youth. For the next week you will be young again." I looked at my Mistress.

"Great choice, slut. I know you worry about getting older but you know that drinking my piss is like drinking from the fountain of youth. Unfortunately, sometimes that youth thing can be overdone. For the next week you will be a "baby" again. I am going to dress you in diapers and baby clothes. You will sleep in a crib and drink my pee from a baby bottle. You will only eat baby food and formula that is of coursed mixed with your regular helpings of cum to make you grow strong. You will spend time each morning and evening sucking on my nipples for nourishment like a baby. You will not speak unless I tell you to because babies can't talk. And of course as a baby you will only be able to go to the potty in your diapers. Now there are some limits to my desire to be your Mommy, so you will change your own diaper when I tell you to. But until I say so you stay in your dirty diaper, that will teach you to hold it in. You have another week of vacation so this should be a lot of fun. And I will be sure to record it all so our friends can enjoy it too." I was completely humiliated by the whole thing and of course completely turned on. I kissed the feet of each of the guests as they left for the evening. Thoughts of being "young again" bounced through my head.

Week 6 ---Ooo Baby Baby

The next morning, I started the routine that would be basically repeated everyday this week. I showered and removed all the excess hair with the exception of the small patch above my clit then went to the playroom for an hour session with the fucking machine. After that I went to my bedroom and put on my diaper. My Mistress had purchased some "baby clothes" online that were laid out on the bed. She had picked out pink rubber panties that went over the diaper, a pink dress and matching bonnet. I felt completely humiliated as I slipped on my new outfit for the week. I then crawled to my Mistress in the living room.

"OOOOOOO...that looks so cute! Crawl to your Mommy! Time to feed you." I crawled on the couch and laid my head back on your lap. She pulled open her top and pulled out her beautiful breasts. "Time to suck like a baby, slut!" She guided my head to her right breast and told me to suck it gently. While I sucked she said, "You look so sweet in pink. We are going to have so much fun this week. You know I love you more than anything in the world, slut. It makes me so happy that you love doing these things for me. I don't tell you this enough, but I get so dripping wet watching you perform for me. I have even cum a couple times just seeing you used." I smiled.

I sucked on the right breast for about 15 minutes before she switched me over to the left breast. She continued to scratch my head and tell me what a "good sissy baby" I was. I could have stayed there all day. But after a similar amount of time sucking on the other breast she told me that I needed to get some actual nourishment. She reached on the table and grabbed a big baby bottle filled with more than a pint of her piss. She told me to drink it all. This was the first time as an adult I had tried to drink from a baby bottle. It is not that easy. It takes a lot of sucking to empty a bottle. She laughed as I struggled to drink it all. "Hey slut, this should also improve your sucking skills." When I finally finished the bottle she told me to get off the couch and follow her to the "baby's room."

I was confused as she led me down to the extra bedroom. As I crawled in the room I saw that a cage was now in the center of the room. The cage sat on the ground and was about 6 feet long, 2 feet wide and about 3 feet high. It had a padded floor and was surrounded by steel bars. She had put in a couple of pink blankets in the cage along with a small pillow and a little stuffed bunny. "After you went to bed last night, Master Corey and Master Bill came back with this cage to be your crib. Since a crib is designed to keep the baby safe and secure I thought a cage would be a perfect substitute. This will be your bedroom for the rest of the week and I expect I will like it so much that I might find a few uses for it after your days as a baby are over." She winked at me. She told me to crawl in the cage and take a nap. I crawled in the opening at the end and was just able to fit. I could sit up in the cage but it would be impossible to stand. She handed me another bottle through the bars. "This is a special baby formula. I have added a good dose of cum to it for your special dietary needs but it is otherwise the same stuff babies drink. You need to finish it by the time I get back for your lunch." She patted me on the head and walked out of the room.

As she left I began sucking on the baby formula. It was not good. I could not imagine why babies ate this stuff, but I knew that I had no choice but to finish it all. It took me almost 30 minutes to empty the bottle. I then curled up for a nap. I woke up about an hour later with a strange rumbling in my stomach. My diaper was still dry and I was determined to keep it that way as long as possible. My Mistress walked in and looked at me. "You are a good slut! You finished all your baby formula. Now I am not sure you are aware of this, but baby formula is also designed to keep babies from getting constipated. So it makes everything in their tummy much softer so it can come out easier. From the look on your face and your movements in the crib I suspect you are starting to come to that realization." I swallowed hard. "Oh, come on sweetie, it's time for you to go potty in your diapers for Mommy. I want to be here to watch you do it the first time." I was so embarrassed. I had done many humiliating things. But laying here in a cage in pink baby clothes in a diaper while my Mistress was urging me to soil myself had to be the most humiliating thing yet. To top it off she had set up the camera to record it all. For the next 15 minutes she continued to urge me to "fill the diaper for Mommy." I was starting to cramp before I finally could hold back no longer. I began pissing in my diaper and simultaneously the formula, cum, piss diet took its toll and I shit into the diaper. It came out in a steady ooze. "Oh, slut. Fill it up for me! Empty yourself like a good baby." When I finally felt empty I was able to relax in the cage.

My Mistress opened the cage door and told me to crawl out so she could check my diaper. She pulled up the dress and pulled down the pink rubber panties to reveal the diaper. She patted my behind and laughed. "You really had to go, sweetie. That is quite a mess." She pointed to a new diaper and some baby wipes on the counter and told me to get myself cleaned up and meet her in the kitchen for lunch.

After she left the room I removed the diaper and saw the mess I had left behind. I tried to get it off without getting too much on myself but that was close to impossible. I had to use about 5 baby wipes to make sure I had gotten everything off me so I could put on the fresh diaper. I then crawled down the hall to the kitchen for lunch.

I sat at the table for lunch and was fed a couple of jars of baby food. After opening each jar my Mistress made a point of showing me as she poured cum into the jar and stirred it up. She then fed me by a spoon until I had finished it all. She then gave me another big bottle of her piss to wash it down. I spent the afternoon back in my "crib."

She made sure to give me another bottle of piss to have while I was in my bed. The accumulation of piss, formula and baby food during the day caused me to fill my diaper twice during the afternoon, which made it difficult to get much rest. She finally returned at about 5:00 p.m. to release me from the cage. She again checked my diapers and commented that I was a making a big mess. She ordered me to change them again and join her for dinner. As I changed them I was amazed at where the mess could get when you were sitting in it. It again took quite awhile to get everything cleaned up and the new diaper put on so I could get dinner.

When I got to the kitchen I saw that my Mistress had prepared a steak and potato for herself. Of course that was not proper baby food so I was again fed a bottle of formula and two jars of baby food. My Mistress taunted me with the steak as I sucked on the bottle. She then told me that Jason had stopped by while I was napping so she had some fresh cum to put on the baby food. She grabbed the jar, pulled down her panties and squeezed cum out of her pussy and into the jar. She smiled as she mixed it up and started feeding it to me. "Eat it all slut. This will make you big and strong. Maybe your little cock will have a late growth spurt too," she giggled.