The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished both jars and the formula, she said, "You have done so well in your first day as a baby. I have a special dessert for you. Get on the floor and lay on your back." As I got positioned she removed her panties and squatted down facing my feet. She covered my mouth with her dripping pussy. "Eat my pussy slut. Make Mommy cum!" Like I had been trained, I licked and sucked at her clit and around the lips. I would regularly push my tongue inside and wiggle it around. She was obviously very worked up because she came hard within 5 minutes. Once she stopped her heavy breathing she told me that she needed one more of those so she pushed her weight back on my mouth and I licked and sucked again. It took about 10 minutes more before she exploded a second time. She rode the orgasm for about a minute before she relaxed again. "Open wide, slut. I am sure you are thirsty." I opened my mouth as she began pissing down my throat. She could control the flow so she would keep it at a steady pace, stopping at times so I could catch up. It took a long time for her to completely drain her bladder. I then licked the piss off her pussy and she returned to her feet. "Time to join me back on the couch, slut," she said. I crawled behind her.

When I got back to the couch I again sucked both breasts of my Mistress. She squeezed my nipples as I suckled hers. "You were awesome tonight slut. I don't think I have cum that hard in months. Maybe I will keep you as a baby forever since it seems to work wonders for me." She laughed. When I finished sucking her she told me to lie down at her feet while she watched some television. I fell asleep as she lightly rubbed her feet against me.

I was jolted awake as I felt the overwhelming need to poop again. I laid on my side and felt the formula take affect. The smell was immediate. "Oh my! Smells like the baby had to go again. You are quite the messy baby. Crawl into the bathroom and clean up. Take a shower and meet me back in the baby's room." I did as instructed.

When I got back to the bedroom my Mistress put on a fresh diaper and showed me a special one piece pink jumper to sleep in. I was put in the jumper, zipped up, given a kiss on the forehead and told to crawl into my crib. She put another big bottle of piss in my crib and told me to finish it all by morning. Before leaving my room and shutting the door my Mistress put on some soft music, turned out the lights and told me to get some sleep. "Night slut. Naughty dreams." I fell asleep within minutes.

The week seemed to go by quickly, but not without additional humiliation. Ms. Jennifer came by one afternoon because she wanted to see "the new baby." She could not stop laughing as she saw me in my crib. She snapped a couple of pictures with her cell phone to add to her collection. My Mistress told me to fill my diaper while Ms. Jennifer watched to show what a good baby I was becoming. She then had Ms. Jennifer watch as I changed the diaper. Before I put on the new diaper, my Mistress told her to powder my ass so I would not get diaper rash. Ms. Jennifer gave my ass a hard swat as she finished spreading the powder. "Boy, I wish the other ladies at the office could see this! They would never believe this is the same guy." They both laughed.

My Mistress said she would have me just say "thank you" for the visit, but because babies can't talk I would need to show my thanks in another way. My Mistress then ordered me to lay on my back and drink the piss of Ms. Jennifer to thank her for visiting and powdering my butt. I of course did not hesitate. Ms. Jennifer removed her shorts and panties and squatted on my mouth. Her pussy was freshly shaved and was dripping wet—an obvious sign that she was turned on by my humiliation. I kept my mouth wide open as she began to piss down my throat. I swallowed as quickly as I could but a little did dribble on my chin and onto the tile floor. As Ms. Jennifer finished and stood up, my Mistress told me to clean up the mess right away. I rolled over and quickly used my tongue to clean the floor.

On a couple of nights that week, my Mistress had Jason sleep over with her. To torture me, she used a baby monitor so I could hear what was going on in their room. She of course added some play-by-play to make it more difficult for me in the cage. When they finished she came back to check on me and gave me a fresh bottle of piss filled with cum.

By the end of the week I was more than ready to go back to solid foods. Baby food and formula may be fine for a baby, but it was just making me very hungry. However, this diet certainly helped my weight loss as I lost another 10 pounds. Unfortunately, I pulled out a "15" as my goal so I had to draw another punishment card. I handed the card to my Mistress.

She gave me a big smile as she began to read it. "All boys weekend. Slut serves as the weekend party slut." She laughed. "Master Corey and Master Bill will be so excited. We talked about that at the football party. This punishment was their idea. They have a group of dominant friends who love working over someone like you. And I know you have watched some of that gay domination porn. Gay Doms can be very rough with their subs. It should be very interesting. Now get some rest. You need to go back to work tomorrow and you will have a big weekend ahead."


The Domme Diet Plan—Chapter 4

Week 7—Let's hear it for the boys

It was tough getting back into the swing of things at work after my two week "vacation." Like always when I leave for more than a few days, the mail was piled up on my desk and my email inbox was overflowing. I had more than a dozen phone messages. My Mistress sent me to work wearing new red panties under my suit and the next larger sized plug in my ass. She did allow me to remove the long fingernails and nail polish before going in. But removing the nails may have hurt as much as anything I had endured over the past 2 months. I was squirming in my chair to get comfortable as I began the task of catch-up.

It didn't take long to realize that my position at the office had changed permanently. In my emails were several pictures from the camera phone of Ms. Jennifer. They showed me in various precarious positions and left no doubt it was me. She had forwarded one of them to a couple of former employees as well with a little description of our football party. Thankfully, those employees liked me too and would not do anything to jeopardize my employment. When Ms. Jennifer arrived at the office at 9:00 a.m. she came straight into my office. "I see you are wearing some grown-up clothes today. I think I liked the other ones better. Pink is really your color. Maybe I will talk to your boss about letting you wear those on casual Fridays." She handed me a sports bottle that was filled. "Here is your refreshment for the morning. I spoke with your Mistress and she thought it would be a great idea if you drank a bottle of my fresh piss each morning. And as a special treat to welcome you back from vacation, I added the load of cum that Mark shot into my pussy last night. Be sure to give me the empty bottle by the end of the day so I can get you a refill for tomorrow, slut." She emphasized the word "slut" in such a way that told me that she had a lot of ideas for our new relationship at the office.

As the week went along I was told that I would be spending all day Saturday and Sunday with Master Corey and Master Bill and several of their friends. That thought of what might be in store for me on the weekend made it very difficult to concentrate on the routines of work. I kept looking at my co-workers to see if I could detect any sign that Ms. Jennifer had told them anything. One time I was sure that the women in the lunch room stopped talking suddenly when I walked in then began giggling when I left. But it seemed I was probably just imagining things as nothing else strange happened that week at work.

As Saturday morning came around my Mistress was anxious to send me for my "weekend with the boys." She joked that I could use some "male bonding" and what better way then to have them fuck me in every way imaginable.

Master Bill arrived at about 9:30 a.m. to pick me up. I was already dressed for the trip. My Mistress had me in my locked collar with cuffs padlocked to my ankles and wrists. The plug was firmly in my ass. I was wearing a pair of purple panties with a matching purple bra. She had put a pair of 3" purple high heels on my feet. The ankle cuffs had a short two foot long chain linked between them. The wrist cuffs were joined in front of me with a 1 foot length of chain. As trained, I carefully and slowly dropped to my knees and kissed his leather boots.

Master Bill said he had another addition to my wardrobe for the long drive to their mountain home. He pulled out a rubber hood that was quickly put over my head. The hood had no openings for the eyes and put me in complete darkness. The hood had tubes for the nostrils and the mouth which allowed the wearer to breathe. However, the mouth tube also allowed liquid to be poured directly into the sub's open mouth. As soon as the hood was in place I heard Master Bill zip down his pants and begin to pee. "Time for some refreshment before we hit the road, slut." Suddenly I tasted the warm liquid through the tube in my mouth. I sucked it down like drinking from a straw and after about a minute I was able to empty the tube. But just as I thought I was done, I felt another blast of piss as now my Mistress was using the tube to fill me up.

"MMMMM...I may need to buy him one of those hoods for the house, Bill. I hate it when he loses a single drop." She patted me on the head. "Now it's time for you guys to get going. I don't want my slut to miss out on any fun! And don't forget to get it all on video. I want to see everything later."

"Don't worry. We have big plans for him. And this group loves introducing a newbie into one of our weekends. You might not even recognize him when I bring him back tomorrow night." I swallowed hard inside the hood as he finished speaking.

I was led outside by a leash, taking slow careful steps in my high heels because of the short chain between the ankle cuffs and my complete inability to see. When we got to the driveway I heard him open the trunk. "You will make the trip from the trunk, slut." He then helped me fall over into the trunk, taking care that I did not strike my head. When I was in the trunk he slipped a pillow under my head and told me to "relax and get some rest. You will need it. Oh, one more thing." I felt a tug on the nostril tubes then smelled a musky smell. "I clipped the end of the tubes in the crotch of Master Corey's underwear from yesterday. I thought you might as well get used to his scent on the trip." I heard the trunk close above me. I tried to shut my eyes and get some sleep, but the bumpy ride along with the smell and the anticipation of what was to come kept me wide awake.

About 90 minutes later I heard the trunk lid open and the voice of Master Bill. "We have arrived." He assisted me in getting out of the trunk and got me back on my feet. He removed the hood from my head and allowed the light and air to flood back in. The cool air felt great, but dressed in only a bra and panties I now realized that it was cold, real cold. As my eyes adjusted to the daylight, I saw the "cabin' for the first time. It was not what I expected. It was big. It had 3 levels and was built on the side of the hill. It was surrounded by trees. There were 3 other cars parked in a paved parking area big enough for probably 20 cars. I looked around and could not see another home anywhere. "Master Corey and I had this vacation home custom built about 5 years ago. Our neighbors in the City did not like it when we had some of our big play parties; something about screams at all hours of the night. So we decided to have this house built for us and our friends. As you will come to learn this weekend, we have many special add-ons in the house that make it the perfect place to play. And as I am sure you have noticed, there is no one within a mile of the house. So, we can play inside, we can play outside, and no one will see a thing. And what I like most is no one will complain that the subs are making too much noise. Come on, slut, it's time to introduce you to our friends." With that he grabbed the leash and led me up the path to the front door.

As I walked in, the size of the family room was the first thing to catch your attention. It was massive. It had to be 50 feet wide and 25 feet deep. On one wall was an 80" TV surrounded by leather couches. I was embarrassed to see that my session with Ms. Susan and Ms. Shelly was playing and two Doms dressed in leather were watching and laughing. The opposite wall had a huge brick fireplace and a number of recliners. A large fire was burning in the fireplace. The back wall featured a steel St. Andrew 's cross. It was already being put to good use. Master Corey had another sub chained face first to the cross. He was holding a long, single tail whip in his right hand. The sub was completely naked and his back and ass were marked in every direction from whip strikes. The room had a vaulted ceiling which allowed Master Corey to swing with full force. He was not holding back. The whip whistled as it was swung at its target. As it struck his ass there was a loud "CRACK" followed by a body jerk and a loud moan from the sub. The chains around his wrists and ankles clanged each time he was hit.

Master Bill said to me, "That is sub Fido. He is an extreme pain slave and loves being treated like a dog, thus the name. You are not ready for some of things we will do to him this weekend, but we knew you would enjoy the show. Now go give a proper greeting to Master Corey." He released the leash and I crawled over to Master Corey. He smiled as I approached and kissed both of his boots. He then turned around and signaled that I should kiss his ass cheeks. I did without hesitation.

"Good to see you again, slut. We have quite a weekend planned for you. You have not been properly introduced to Fido. He belongs to Master Paul who you will meet shortly. Believe it or not, he is a high school teacher during the week. For the weekend, you are the lowest sub in the room, so greet Fido by sniffing his asshole like another dog." I moved over to the sub and put my nose to his crack. "You can do better than that!" Master Corey grabbed the back of my head and forced my nose into his asshole. He held it there for about 30 seconds so I was forced to sniff. He then pulled my head away. "That's better. Now go crawl over by the TV so you can meet the other Doms."

I quickly crawled to the couch and kissed the feet of the two men I saw watching TV when I entered. Master Paul introduced himself first. He was in his mid-50s and very fit with short gray hair. He was only wearing tight leather pants with no shirt. His muscles rippled on his arms and on his chest. He said , "What a nice show you put on with the lesbians, slut. You are obviously well trained and I think you may have pain puppy potential like Fido." He laughed at me. "But I shouldn't be surprised. I knew your Mistress when she thought she was a sub." I looked at him with surprise. "She was my sub when she was 18 and just starting to explore the lifestyle. Of course, after being with her for only about a month, I could see that she was really a Domme. When we played with other subs she was always trying to take the lead and my other subs quickly feared her wrath more than mine. So I released her as my sub and spent the next year training her to be a Domme. She was a quick study. You must be special if she has lavished this much attention on you." I smiled and thanked him.

"And I am Master Steven," the other man said. He was only about 30 and seemed much younger than the other Doms I had met over the years. "I met Master Paul at a leather event when I was in college. In fact, I think I was fucking a sub up the ass while Master Paul fucked his mouth." They laughed. "We chatted for awhile that night and discovered that we lived in the same area. Master Paul introduced me to others in the scene and we have enjoyed getting together for weekends like this one ever since. My primary sub wanted to be here this weekend but he had to work at the fire station. So it looks like it will be four Doms and two subs this weekend. I know your Mistress has you on a special diet. You both will get quite a good workout and all of us will help you meet your nutritional needs."

Master Bill then summoned me to follow him up the stairs so I could be prepared for my weekend of servitude. When we got to the second floor I was led into a small room. It looked exactly like an examination room at a doctor's office. There was medical equipment everywhere. He unclipped the chain between my ankles and I was told to take off my shoes and the bra and panties and climb up in the chair. He had me lift my legs onto stirrups that pulled out from either side of the chair. He then clipped my ankles cuffs to the stirrups. The chain between my wrists was also taken off and rerouted to a bar behind my head. This effectively pulled my arms up and over my head. From this position my ass and genitals were hanging exposed at the end of the chair and the rest of my body was available for abuse.

Master Bill explained, "Slut, I work in medical sales now, but I did go to medical school for 2 years in Europe. My medical training along with my interest in the BDSM lifestyle has made me an expert of sorts in medical play. I train other Doms to safely use these various medical devices with their subs. As you will soon discover, I have learned that medical skills and medical equipment have many uses."

"We will start by giving you a thorough cleaning. I know you do regular enemas, but I want to add in the element of retaining larger amounts for a longer period of time." He pulled out the plug from my ass and stuck it in my mouth, telling me to clean it. "I am going to put an inflatable enema plug into your ass. It has two balloons that are inflated to create a tight seal. I can then add as much liquid as I want and you will have no choice but to take it." He then slipped the lubed enema plug into me and inflated it. The one inside of me felt huge. He then came back with an IV type bag on a rolling stand. The bag was filled with about two quarts of yellow liquid. "As I am sure you guessed, the bag is filled with piss. We stayed up late last night drinking beer and we saved much of it for your enema." He hooked the tube from the IV to the enema plug and opened the flow. I felt the immediate surge of piss into my ass. "Just relax and keep sucking on the plug. I will be back in about 15 minutes to add the next bag."

I had never done more than two quarts at one time before, and when I did that much, I had expelled it after about 5 minutes when the pain became too severe. As my colon filled rapidly I started to feel that need to use the bathroom. But the inflatable plug made that impossible. By the time Master Bill returned I was already starting to cramp pretty bad. He removed the plug from my mouth and asked how it felt. I told him it really was hurting and asked him if I could expel the enema now. "Oh no, slut, you are only half full." He then removed the empty IV bag and added another one of the same size. "And this one is warm and fresh. We just filled it downstairs." He again opened the flow and I felt my already stuffed colon fill even more. He put the plug back in my mouth. "See you in another 15 minutes." He shut out the lights and I was in darkness, still sucking on the anal plug.

To attempt to ignore the waves of pain, I tried counting the seconds until I could expel the liquid from my bowels. When that didn't help I concentrated on counting the ceiling tiles. The pain was getting worse and worse and it felt like my stomach was getting bigger and was about to explode. I was biting on the plug to try to deal with the cramping. Finally, Master Bill and Master Corey came into the room.

1...34567...23