The E Was Good Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

We packed Gayle's bags and belongings into Mr Connelly's car as he offered to drive us over. I only hoped the girls were dressed.

Just as we were about to leave, Kathy arrived home. Gayle introduced us. Kathy was very tall, and thin. She also had blonde hair, but short at the back and falling long over one side of her face. Gayle made her the offer.

"Are you serious? Oh wow! That'd be great! Can I daddy, can I?" Kathy was jumping around the house.

"Yes, you're old enough to make your own decisions, so long as that is what you really want?"

"Yeah I do!"

We made a deal that she would move in, in the next few days.

Finally we drove home, and Mr Connelly helped us in with the bags. Claire and Sylvie were dressed. Soon after, Gayle was unpacked and done.

And so began my life with Gayle. We have so many stories to tell, especially when Kathy moved in, I will tell them all, soon.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers
12