The Ebony Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right Boston you'd better watch out; Maddie and "The Virgin" are ready to party!"

***

A really bad feeling began to creep up Mama Louisa's spine, as she walked to her house. The energy around her home was throwing out an evil vibe.

As she approached the porch, she heard the footsteps behind her. Two large hands grabbed her arms making her drop her grocery bags to the ground.

"Ah Mama Louisa, I have been awaiting your return." Remy Sandorian opened her front door and stood sneering at her, his white teeth glowing in the dark.

Joe forced her into the house and pushed her down onto the sofa.

"I'm warning you Remy Sandorian, leave my house and you will not come to any harm."

"Your warning has not effect on me. I seem to hold the winning hand tonight."

Remy walked around the sofa watching Mama Louisa, the amber behind his eyes threatening to burst forth.

"I am tired of waiting Old woman. You have hidden Megan and I want her back! I always get what I want and you are standing in my way."

Mama Louisa watched Joe empty the contents of her purse on the floor.

"Did you find her cell phone Joe?"

"Yeah Boss here it is."

"Take our picture Joe, make it a good one." Remy partially shifted and put his giant paw around Mama Louisa's neck.

Joe took the picture and handed the phone to Remy when he shifted back to normal.

Remy sent the picture in a text to Megan. He knew she would get the message but he added a small text to the photo."You have 48 hours!"

Remy looked at Mama Louisa and smiled. "Tie her up Joe; we can't have her leaving before Megan gets here."

"She won't buy it Remy! She is too smart to fall for your threats."

"Does she love you old woman?"

Mama Louisa could only glare at Remy. They both knew the answer to that question; Megan would choose love over her own safety.

12