The Education of Jasmine Ch. 06

Story Info
George's Adventure Begins.
3.4k words
4.5
14.7k
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six – George's Adventure Begins

George sat in his car in the rush hour traffic, cars jammed bumper to bumper, moving at a crawl. Instead of being annoyed as he usually was, he was thinking about Jasmine and what she had told him last night. She had had a sexual encounter with Rick in the park. He was a little jealous, but he was also extremely turned on by the thought of Rick fucking his wife. George also could not believe Jasmine had told him what had happened the previous evening and she had agreed to try an open marriage. 'Now that is a totally horny thought; I get to have my cake and eat it too!'

How was he was going to get his adventure going? It had been a very long time since he had approached a woman other than Jasmine and he was a bit worried that he had forgotten how to pick a woman up. He dreamed about the brunette in the coffee shop and he dreamed about Marne, Jasmine's best friend. But dreaming was so much different than actually pursuing and he wanted to pursue those dreams. So the big question was, how?

Just how was he going to learn to make love to another woman? He knew Jasmine so well, her smell, her movements and exactly what she liked and although he loved her very much and was comfortable with her, he wanted more. Maybe that comfort was the problem, he was craving variety and so was Jasmine. A horn honked behind him jarring him from his thoughts; slowly he inched forward only to come to a stop once more, his mind still wandering and dreaming of what he really wanted to do.

"Ahhh, hell! This is ridiculous." George muttered and pulled into the mall parking lot and turned around.

He drove back to the coffee shop; he was going to be late for work anyway. Still muttering to himself, he drove back to the little coffee shop and the brunette who worked there. By the time George arrived, he did not know what he was going to say or do, but if he was going to pursue these dreams; he knew he needed to act upon them. He could see her, her dark chocolate brown hair cascading down her back, the curls twisting with a mind of their own. She always wore her long hair pulled back from her round face. Her skin was clear and it looked smooth and soft, how he wanted to touch it, feel its softness beneath his fingers. Her eyes were clear sky blue, the color of a summer sky.

George had to adjust his suit pants a little bit as he got out of the car; it seemed they were a little tighter than before. He walked into the coffee shop and ordered his usual, a large black 'house special.' There she was, the brunette. She looked as beautiful as she always did. She was somewhere in her early thirties. George wished he could run his hands through that long brown hair, messing it up and letting it touch his bare skin.

"Sir, what would you like?"

'To fuck your brains out.' he thought.

"Large 'house special.' Black. Thanks"

It was quiet in the shop this morning; in fact they were the only two at the counter. The cook was in the back doing something in the kitchen, he had no clue what, but she or maybe it was a he, was making a lot of noise. George sat at the stool looking around the almost deserted coffee shop. Soon she brought him his coffee. "It must be good, you order the same one each time." She said with a friendly smile.

'Here's my chance.' he thought.

"Yeah, I do like it, you make one of the best cups of coffee I have ever had."

"Thanks. Are you going to be late for work today?"

"Yes, but I can't get there on time, huge traffic jam five blocks over. I may as well wait here, than in my car than listening to angry people in traffic jam. My name is George by the way."

"Makes sense. It's so quiet in here right now your company is welcome and I'm Miranda."

They sat and talked for twenty minutes and George got a refill to go, he hated to leave but he knew he could linger no longer. He drove to work and heard her voice in his ear all day. His day flew by and soon it was time for him to go home to Jasmine. He was driving home when he saw Miranda waiting for a bus. She was still dressed in her ugly coffee shop uniform and she looked tired. He pulled over and rolled down the window.

"Hey, are you ok?"

She looked up and he saw her fatigue etched upon her face. "Oh, hi. Yes I'm ok, just tired. I missed my bus and I have to wait thirty five minutes for the next one, which will make me late for my other job."

"Want a lift Miranda?"

"Sure."

She climbed into his sporty white car, relaxing into the soft leather upholstery. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver George."

"You're welcome Miranda. I'm glad to help out. Where to?"

"Please don't get any strange ideas, but I work at Bubba's as a bartender. I hate it, but it pays really well."

"Wow, the girls there are hot! But so are you." He blushed as he said it. "Sorry, I should not have said that."

"Thanks George. For everything. The compliment and the ride."

"Anytime Miranda." They rode along in an awkward silence till they arrived at Bubba's. He didn't know what to say to her and having her so close to him was making him become aroused once more. What did she have that turned him on so much? George didn't know, but he enjoyed the sensation and would as long as he was able. They arrived at Bubba's and George said cheerily, "Here we are! Don't work too hard ok?"

"Thanks George, I won't. You're a sweetie. See you in the coffee shop sometime."

She got out of his car and waved to him and walked into the bar. Her ass swayed so seductively before his eyes. He could still smell the perfume she wore along with the faint aroma of coffee. The smell made him hard. He drove away after she disappeared inside the bar and went home. He knew that some night he would be going to Bubba's just to watch Miranda. He wanted to see her in that tight black t-shirt with the big bold bubble gum pink lettering that said 'BUBBA'S BABES' across the chest. Her jeans would be tight and she would be wearing a black cowboy hat. The Bubba's uniform was much sexier than the coffee shop uniform.

Just thinking of Miranda in her Bubba's uniform was making him horny as hell. She was no longer 'the brunette' because of the morning coffee and their car ride. Now she was more and he wanted her very badly. He was still thinking of Miranda and how he wanted to fuck her when he got home. He went inside and Jasmine met him just inside the foyer. "Hi George, did you have a good day?"

George did not answer her, instead he walked up to his wife and kissed her full on the mouth and not very gently. She was surprised by his violent desire, but she also found it very exciting and familiar tingle spread between her thighs. George was fully aroused and as he closed his eyes Jasmine turned into Miranda in his mind. He smashed his lips against hers with a passion long forgotten, forcing her mouth to open and yield to his desire. His tongue plowed inside of her mouth, swirling around and exploring its depths. He held her head roughly within his grasp, his fingers running through her blonde hair. He imagined it was Miranda's dark tresses he was running his hands through. His mind saw only Miranda, her body, her scent and her voice. George was overcome with desire for Miranda and to him, Jasmine had become Miranda.

His hands were all over Jasmine, stripping her of her clothes, touching her ample breasts making the nipples pucker. He lowered his head to her nipples and sucked on them gently, then harder and then gently once more. This made Jasmine moan and cry with her desire. He yanked down her cotton shorts exposing her pink cotton bikini panties with that telltale damp spot in the center between her legs. He drove his fingers beneath the thin material finding her clit hard and waiting for his attention. He teased the small hard piece of female flesh nestled within the soft folds of her womanhood with his larger male fingers making Jasmine's legs weak beneath her.

George caught Jasmine as her legs gave way and pushed her to the floor pulling the panties off her in one swift movement, the material ripping slightly. Jasmine gasped with the feeling of the cold tile beneath her, it made her skin feel hot and cold at the same time. He spread her legs wide and buried his face into her dripping pussy, licking the pink folds, tasting and teasing each one with the tip of his hot tongue. He flicked his tongue over her clit making her pant and buck her hips towards his face. Slowly he slid his tongue down her open and wet pussy lips driving it deep inside of her, licking and sucking on her pink pussy and soon she covered his face with her hot juices. He lifted his face from Jasmine's pussy and knelt over her unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants pulling his engorged cock from his pants.

His cock was stiff, red and standing straight up. Jasmine looked at it with a gleam in her eye; she looked at his erect member the tip glistening in the afternoon sunlight growing more excited knowing what was to follow. She smiled at George in a naughty way and he lowered himself and drove his manhood into her soft waiting pussy. She cried out with surprise at his rough treatment; he had never been like this before. He was not gentle with her and she liked how he was ramming his cock into her, hard, fast, her ass banging into the hard tile floor of the foyer. She was also a little afraid of the look in George's eyes; he looked almost crazed with his desire. He grabbed her hips tight with his hands and held her as he spewed his cum deep into her. His body stiffened over hers and held her tight so that she could not move at all. Jasmine's body was yearning for its own satisfaction, but George did not allow it. She pushed her hips towards him, straining for release, but he held her still.

He left her body and pulled up his pants. He never said a word to her, just used her body sexually and left her naked on the floor her desire unfulfilled. Jasmine had never felt so abused in her entire life; it was almost like being raped. A tear slipped from one of her eyes as she got up off the cold hard floor and dressed. She went into the kitchen and turned the oven off; she could not deal with cooking a meal now. Jasmine was very upset as she went upstairs to her bathroom and got into the shower. Her tears started to flow from the pain at being used so roughly. She could not believe what George had done to her, he did not actually inflict physical pain on her, but the emotional pain was overwhelming. She cried, the tears streaming down her face as the hot water ran over her body, the unfulfilled sexual tension in her body adding to her pain.

George felt bad for treating Jasmine like that, but he found the rough sex very erotic. He dreamed he had been fucking Miranda, hard and fast when he had been deep within Jasmine. He wanted to do it again, but he also heard Jasmine's sobs in the shower. He knew next time he would have to ask her if he could be rough and he knew that she would do it. Perhaps he should have made sure she had gained her pleasure first. He went to the kitchen and finished cooking their dinner. He busied himself with the mundane chores of making dinner, appreciating Jasmine even more. He knew she was feeling lousy and he wanted to do something nice for her.

When Jasmine came downstairs she found George cooking their dinner and rushing around the kitchen looking quite flustered. She watched him scurry around trying to finish cooking their dinner; he was so busy that he didn't see her standing there. She watched him for a minute longer and quietly left him to his chore. She did not to ruin his surprise. She went out to the foyer seeing the spot where earlier George had all but forced himself upon her and a funny little ripple of excitement went though her. It had made her feel rotten but it also turned her on in a sort of twisted way. She went through the foyer to the living room and turned on the TV, flicking through the channels trying to find something that might interest her.

"All these channels and nothing to watch." she sighed. She turned Oprah on the TV and didn't watch it. She stared out the window into the summer evening. She did not see what was in front of her, because she was lost in her thoughts. Jasmine was still thinking about George and the way he had acted earlier. She was almost scared of him when he was like that, but in way it thrilled her when he had lost control with her, it was very wild. She had been upset but she was no longer. In fact, she would not mind another session of rough sex; it would not be such a shock next time. The problem was how to bring it up with George.

"Jasmine, are you in here?"

"Watching TV George."

"Supper is ready, I finished it."

"Be right in." She got up and turned off the TV and went into the dining room. George had the dinner on the table waiting for her, as she usually did for him.

'What a nice surprise,' she thought.

Jasmine sat at the table, the silence between them thick with tension. 'How do we bring this up? We have to, it's not going to go away,' she thought. "George, do you want to talk about what happened earlier?"

'How do I start?' he thought. "Uh, yeah, I guess we need to. I don't know where to start though."

"I guess I'll start then. I was awfully surprised, but it was not all bad. I was shocked and left unfulfilled, and it made me feel bad, well not bad, but more upset. However, I also liked it." Jasmine's eyes were focused on her lap as she said this, almost scared to look at George.

"Jasmine, I have to confess something. I was dreaming of another woman when it happened." The look on Jasmine's face said it all, her mouth dropped open and her eyes grew huge.

"You, you fucked me like that and pretended I was someone else?" Her face turned red and her anger released itself in a torrent of furious words. "You asshole. I didn't care if you got off pretending I was someone else, but to leave me on the floor like a whore and a piece of discarded trash not caring if I was satisfied or not? You are a complete bastard!"

His anger rose to the surface too, "At least I'm not a slut who fucks the neighbor in public!"

She picked up the water glass and threw it at his head, missing by an inch. The glass shattered on the wall directly behind him. Water ran down the wall and glass rained down to land on the floor. She turned and ran from the room to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. The sound echoed through the entire house.

"That's it! You bitch!"

He ran after her only to find the door locked. His fury at being barred from the room grew and her behavior made him lose control. He backed up two steps and kicked the door in. It slammed back against the wall leaving a small mark on the wall. "Don't you ever try and shut me out again!" he yelled.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Jasmine lying on the bed crying, the sobs wracked her small frame, her breath came in deep gulps. Never had George seen Jasmine cry like that. The shock of seeing her in this state tore though him; the guilt that he caused this ripped his heart out. A sob of sorrow escaped him and he walked to the bed and gathered Jasmine in his arms. "O God, Jasmine, I am so sorry, please don't cry, I didn't mean what I said. It was all said in anger, please forgive me." He held her close as she cried into his embrace. Her sobs lessened and her body calmed; she could speak once more.

"I'm sorry George, I lost my temper." she said quietly, still hiccupping a bit. They held each other realizing how much they loved one another. "We still need to talk, but not just yet."

"I agree, we do need to talk, and I think now is a good time. Let's get it over with. No. Don't argue, it's gotta come out, no matter how hard it is to discuss."

He heard her sigh of resignation. "Jasmine, look at me, you know I am right." He gently lifted her chin so that her tear stained face was even with his, her damp eyes looking into his. He gently wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed the top of head.

"Alright."

"Jasmine, when I came home I had been horny all day, and I was dreaming of that brunette, her name is Miranda by the way, and I was almost crazy with lust. I know it's not very nice and what I did to you in the foyer was not fair to you. It won't happen like that again."

"I was upset that I did not find release, George, and that you never said anything to me, just fucked me and left me on the floor like a used whore. I admit, I kind of liked the rough sex," she blushed, "and I would not mind doing it again, as long as I can also find release George."

"Are you sure Jasmine? I mean look what happened this time, this is not what I want, this fighting and hurting one another."

"I don't want to fight, I don't want to hurt one another, and I love you George. I think we just made a few mistakes tonight, don't you?"

"Yes I'm afraid we did," he sighed. "But now we know what not to do." He held her close to him, smelling the scent of her hair, so clean and so soft. "I love you Jas."

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go clean up the mess we made downstairs, and then go to bed ok?"

"Ok."

They went downstairs and cleaned up the uneaten meal, the broken glass and did the dishes. They were both quiet to start with, but as they worked together they started to loosen up and tease one another. Soon they were laughing once more. They stood side by side in the kitchen at the sink, bumping into each other every now and again. Jasmine finished washing the last pan George put his arms around her waist and leaned into her neck kissing her gently. "George, we have to finish ... Oh George!" He rubbed his growing erection against her ass, letting her know his desire

"Ok Jasmine, I'll finish my chores, but I won't do a good job of them." He released her and started to wipe the pan.

She turned and pinched his ass playfully, giggled, and said, "When you are finished, come to bed." He turned and snapped the kitchen towel at her 'Snap!' just narrowly missing her leg.

He hurriedly finished drying the dishes, turned out the lights and went upstairs to join his wife. She was waiting in bed for him, naked and smiling. He threw off his clothes and joined her in the bed. Their lovemaking was swift and simple that night and it was all either of them wanted. Both fell asleep afterwards in each other's arms, their legs entwined and their love for one another strong once more.