The Education of Lisa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am finished," Nigel said. I didn't know why he needed to mention this, as I was well aware of the fact, but then I realized he was talking to Will.

Will, my husband of less than a day, whom I had all but forgotten in the throes of my ecstasy, climbed between my lifeless open legs and put his mouth upon my burning cunt. He drank from my grail, greedily consuming Nigel's seed. I later learned that he had paid extra for this privilege.

After that, I knew no more. I awoke sometime later in our hotel room. It's one of the strangest feelings to wake up in a different place than the one where you fell asleep. Will told me that Nigel had helped to carry me into the cab, and that the cab driver had (for an extra $20) helped Will get me up into the room. I thought again about Vegas cabbies, and the sights they must see. Helping unconscious girls into their hotel rooms is just part of the night's work.

We didn't talk much about the experience afterwards, and we still don't. That's just as well. Like so many of my "educational" experiences, the honeymoon affair takes on the misty properties of a dream when I look back upon it.

When we got back home from Vegas, I sat Will down for a long talk. I told him that now that we were married, I very seriously wanted to give monogamy a try. All the experiments and wild scenes we'd been through together had been great experiences, but I wanted to settle down. Be a wife. Have kids.

I have maintained that vow for all of seven months now. It's been wonderful. Monogamy can be unbelievably hot. Still, I get strange ideas sometimes. I see a beautiful person on the street and wonder what perverse joys they keep. I had thought I'd done it all but occasionally I get an idea of something I hadn't tried. I share these idle fantasies with my husband and the act of sharing enhances our lovemaking. Will has thoughts too, ideas which he expresses as fantasies. Both of us, I think, are simply waiting for the other to say those magical words: "I'd like to try that. For real," but we're both held back by the vows we've spoken. Neither of us wants to be the first to break them.

I guess it's only a matter of time. One's education, after all, is never complete.

12