Massage Parlour Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
My first massage parlour threesome.
2.1k words
4.6
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monthedl
monthedl
15 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over 18. This story is a true story based on my experiences at massage parlours over the years

Before we start I'll describe myself again as a reminder. I'm a white guy, 6'1, dark hair and at the time I was about 24 or 25 and 75kg.

After my first ever massage and happy ending to say I was hooked would be to understate things. All I could think about was the memory of my first ever massage, that slow build up to what I now know as "the flip". It was constantly going through my mind, that moment when she breathed in my ear asking if I wanted a hand job, nothing had ever sounded so sexy.

I couldn't wait to go again, I had taken the price menu from my previous visit and while I really enjoyed the massage with one girl I just couldn't get one of the lower lines listed out of my mind. "4 hands (1hr) - $130". I had never in my life thought I would experience two girls at one time but this could be my opportunity. I knew the cost for the extra service would likely be double as well so made sure I had the cash that was needed for when I went to visit.

By the time I had put the extra money aside for my visit it had been almost a month since I had been to the parlour. The 4 hands massage was on my mind, I was so excited and maybe a little nervous as well. I remember being in bed an hour or two before I intended to go and I knew I had to have a "safety wank". All you guys reading this I'm sure you know what that means, but for those who don't this is when we jerk off before a date or hookup to not only take the edge off but also help make sure we don't finish in 60 seconds or less.

After taking care of business and having a quick shower (freshness isn't necessary but I always recommend it, the girls I'm sure will appreciate it), I drove to the parlour. when I arrived I was greeted by a slightly chubby Asian girl, maybe in her early 30's with a gorgeous rack accentuated by a cute sundress. Her English was good and she asked me if I wanted a massage. This is where I started to get a little nervous, I was essentially asking for a threesome I knew. "Actually, I wanted to get the four hands massage" I said, feeling a little awkward. Without missing a beat she nodded and spoke to another girl there in Mandarin I assume. This other girl was pretty, very slim, maybe mid 30's and she kind of reminded me of Jung Ho-Yeon in Squid Games but with longer hair, I later found out her name was Amy.

I was then escorted to one of the rooms and told to strip off and lie down, they exited the room allowing me some privacy. I knew this time that I was meant to take it all off so I did, already semi hard thinking of what was to come. The pair returned not long after I had got on the table and covered myself with the towel provided. They began the massage, Jenny starting up top, rubbing my back and shoulders, Amy down below, focusing on my calves. As far as massages go this one wasn't actually as good as the first time I was there, although, we weren't massaging for long. Jenny, she was definitely the confident and forward one of the two, grabbed my hands and put them around her legs and slowly pulled them up towards her firm butt. I took the hint and let my hands roam up under her dress, grabbing her panty clad ass and squeezing. She lifted her dress up further, putting her dress over my head and putting me directly at eye level with her covered pussy.

I heard her whisper something to Amy, I can only assume it was something along the lines of

"Look at this."

Amy was a little more reserved it seemed, she kept massaging while my hands roamed the sexy ass that I had a firm grip on. Jenny retreated and my head came out from under her dress. My cock was already getting hard underneath my body. I looked up as Jenny stripped off her dress, leaving her standing there in just her bra and panties. I couldn't help it, I stared, she looked so hot just standing there.

Jenny said something to Amy, I assume telling her to also take off her dress because next thing I knew Amy was also removing her dress. I couldn't decide who looked better, but it didn't stop there, Jenny removed her bra, unclasping it, holding it there as a tease, squeezing those amazing tits together before releasing and letting it fall to the floor. Jenny then proceeded to remove her panties also, revealing a smooth hairless pussy and a faint shine of wetness reflecting the light of the room. Amy followed suit and I found myself naked in a room with two gorgeous Asian women every bit as naked as myself.

It was at this point they asked me if I would tip them well and I said absolutely I would. I'll be honest, at this point the blood levels to my brain were severely lacking so I probably would have promised anything.

Once I had agree to be generous with my tipping this is where things got wild, it was like a traffic light had turned green or a gate had opened and all pretence about a massage was gone completely. They told me to turn over and there I was, all 8 inches of glory showing for both of these sexy naked Asian ladies. They started to compliment me on my size, saying it's so big. While I'm sure I could've been sporting half that size and gotten the same compliments it doesn't mean it isn't nice to hear.

I sat myself up on the table and started playing with Jenny's firm tits, they were absolutely wonderful, a perfect handful with cute nipples on them. It didn't take me long to start to suck them, meanwhile Amy started to graze her hand along my shaft, playing with it gently. This was all so hot, I couldn't believe this was happening.

After a little play they switched positions, now I was playing with Amy's tits, they were smaller on her petite frame but she had larger eraser nipples which were very fun to suck on. Jenny was now playing with my cock, she had a firmer grip. This girl knew what she was doing, I was in trouble. Before long I felt a long lick along my shaft before being engulfed in Jenny's mouth. Ok, she really knew what she was doing. She had her tongue pressing in the right spots, perfect suction and pressure with her lips, god she could suck cock. She only took just over half in but she let her hand stimulate the rest. I knew I wouldn't last more than 3 minutes more if I let her continue with her amazing blowjob.

I had to pull my face away from Amy's tits, then I lifted Jenny's head from my cock. I could feel the strong suction all the way up, it felt amazing but I wanted this experience to last longer and this semen demon would've finished me in a few minutes. They waited on my lead, standing there looking so sexy while my cock was standing proud glistening with Jenny's saliva. I knew what I wanted to do at this point, I love to eat pussy so I got Amy to position herself on the table while I crouched down to taste her pussy.

I licked and lapped at it, she got quite wet. At first she didn't seem very enthusiastic about it but as I started slowly and built up rhythm and pressure she started moaning and enjoying it. This only made my cock harder. I could tell she was starting to get close and she was completely wrapped up in the oral she was receiving. Jenny tried to step in and I think she wanted to stop it to try to make me cum so they would be finished but as she stepped towards Amy, Amy actually pushed her away with her foot. Something about that was so funny yet also so hot, she was there to do a job but I guess I was eating her pussy so well she didn't care about the job at all anymore.

Something inside me told me that if Jenny weren't there I could probably have fucked Amy, god I really wanted to in this moment.

I made Amy cum, her hands pushing my head to her pussy as her pussy pushed against my tongue until she came down from the throes of her orgasm. Now it was back to my pleasure. Jenny told me to lay on the table, to which I happily obliged. Now this is where I got the most fun experience I've had. Jenny mounted my face, her hairless pussy lowering onto my tongue. I then felt a hand and lips closing around my cock, I knew this was Amy. No offence to her but this felt much more inexperienced, but still amazing no less.

Laying here enjoying a wet pussy on my tongue while another woman is stroking and sucking my cock was like living in a dream. I was moaning into Jenny's pussy as Amy took me into her mouth. I could hear something though, Jenny must have been talking because Amy had her mouth full. Amy had also stopped her consistent up and down motion and from the angle of her mouth I think she was looking at Jenny. This is when I realised, Jenny was giving her instructions. Jenny was telling Amy how to suck my cock better. I was being used as a teaching instrument, I don't know about you readers but to me that only made me harder.

Under Jenny's tutelage Amy was starting to apply a little more pressure but thankfully I wasn't at risk of cumming too soon still. I was revelling in the moment, enjoying it. Some more words were exchange by Jenny and I suddenly felt the cold air as Amy's lips raised up off my cock and then the sudden suction as Jenny's mouth took my cock in again. She was wasting no time either, I thought she could suck before, but this time her mouth was a Hoover. Her talented mouth applied pressure in the right spots, her tongue licking up and down my hard cock. I could feel the cum rising up in my balls, feel her mouth coaxing the cum out, her tongue dancing around my cock in her mouth as it encourages the cum out of my swollen balls.

Suddenly her mouth drops, takes me 3/4 of the way in, her tongue flicking along that sensitive part just under my cock head. I feel it, a gate opening.

"I'm gonna cum" I blurt out.

She feels my cock twitch and lifts her mouth off as she starts stroking. My pent up load erupts from my cock, I can feel it like a shotgun cocking and blasting several loads covering my chest and even getting some on Jenny's leg. Bliss. An amazing experience. But what came next was a really strange and rather hot scenario.

The girls dismounted and cleaned me up but they didn't start the rest of the massage. Instead, Jenny and Amy were conversing a little and Jenny started holding my deflated cock and would point to different areas, sensitive areas and follow up by saying things to Amy. Jenny then knelt and gently placed her lips below the head of my cock for a moment then again lifted up and started to talk to Amy once more. I couldn't understand a word that was said but I knew I was being used as a prop cock for Jenny to teach Amy more about blowjobs (something I took advantage of in subsequent visits).

My cock started to rise again, the whole thing was very hot to me, perhaps a whole new kink had been discovered. Unfortunately Jenny was done with her lesson and my hour was up. I tipped the girls for an amazing experience, Jenny embraced me first, told me to come back and see her next time. Amy embraced me next, a little less forward as she was definitely the more shy one of the group (that only made her cuter).

As we left the room Amy walked me to the front, she offered me a mint and when I took one she gave me another five then whispered to me to next time come and see just her. The look in her eye told me that I would be stupid to turn down this offer.

More adventures with Amy to come...

monthedl
monthedl
15 Followers