When Wife Earns More Money

Story Info
Wife Breadwinner always scolds her kind husband, until...
1k words
3.66
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

When Wife Earns More Money

Breadwinner wife always scolds her kind loyal husband, until...

### English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes.###

The Five Stages: Denial

I was the kindest and most egalitarian man. Yet, my wife was never satisfied with me.

I had started by doing half the chores at home. Then over the years, I took on more and more tasks. Eventually, I would do everything. She would come home and find the bathroom for her with petals and candles, dinner already cooked, and the house spotless.

Still, she was never satisfied, and she was always scolding me, sadistically looking for something that was not perfectly to her taste.

In bed, I had always been obedient. If she wanted me to be raw, I was. If she wanted me to go under, I went: often she did not reciprocate. If she with a nod said she didn't feel like it, I respected her decision.

We had married young: I was already working at 18 and bringing her all my paycheck. We had two children while she was studying for college. To ease her fatigue, I did everything: diapers, wakes, breakfast, school: I even bottle-fed every night.

To feed my family, I took a very stressful job. Since I could not study, I was stuck in a cubicle without a career. Meanwhile, my wife was able to devote her time to studying. Thanks to my support, she graduated, was able to build an education, and now has a managerial job.

She earns much more than I do.

This is not strange. In Europe and America, many couples experience this strange inverted balance. They said on the radio that in 2023, in 18% of couples, the wife earns more than the husband (and 29% egalitarian). In 1972, it was only 5% (I guess: duchesses, daughters of industrialists, and little else). The trend tends to grow very fast, because both universities facilitate girls and families do not ask for money.

She never has kind words toward me or appreciation. She desires sex very rarely. And on those occasions, she wants to orgasm only, without reciprocating.

I think my wife is "asexual" and "aromantic." She doesn't have any Bulls, she doesn't molest any boys, she doesn't seek sex elsewhere. I have bought her all kinds of vibrators and magic wands, but she never uses them. And do not believe, dear readers, that I have a small penis or erectile impotence or other defects far more present in fiction than in reality: I am average, it is she who is asexual.

Occasionally on Literotica, I read about men undergoing FLRs, which appear terrifying to both the writer and the commenters. Uh-uh, how terrible! Poor sub husband pisses sitting down, cooks for her, irons, clean the floors, and has to be nice to the women in the Book Club! And she denies him pussy for entire months, how cruel! Wow! What you call hell has been my daily life for over 25 years.

Anger

At the workplace, a colleague of mine died. Heart attack. They say it was stress. They say it affects males this age. Ah. So much propaganda about gender equality, and then we die more often than women, and on average twenty years earlier!

At the funeral, someone said, "Life is short. We don't waste time with people who don't love us."

I should have been angry. Instead, I was calm, like a mountain under a storm.

Bargaining

I came home from the funeral. I was crying, because feminists encourage us to show our emotions without hiding them. My wife laughed at me.

I said, "I came back from a funeral. Do you know that anthropologists say that the sight of death induces human beings to make love? They say it's because they feel the urge to perpetuate the species and defend the tribe."

She laughed obscenely. "Tonight I'm watching my recipe program, you go to sleep, crybaby."

Depression

She has manipulated my mind over long years of gaslighting. The only silver lining is that our two children love Dad, because I was there every time she was absent.

I know the teachers and schoolmates. I keep the drawings and toys. I was always the parent while she was absent.

What example do I set for my children? Happy wife happy life?

Now I'm in depression.

Acceptance.

I had an interview with a psychologist. She specialized in couples therapy. She said that unfortunately, women are not used to earning more than their husbands. She quoted me a Pakistani proverb: "The husband's paycheck is to feed the family, the wife's paycheck is to feed HER whims."

Acceptance. I filed for divorce. The judge was a woman. After hearing the witnesses, and the children, she ruled that my wife had to pay me alimony.

The following week a 23-year-old girl, a friend of my son's, came to our house for dinner along with other friends. They were very surprised that I had cooked, and that girl told me that she was in love with me.

Every morning she wakes me up with a sloppy blowjob, swallows everything, then brings me breakfast. It is our morning ritual. Throughout the day we make love if she feels like it, but we both know that I have already cum before breakfast. I do half the chores. Happy husband, happy life.

### I would have liked to participate in the 750 project. But which sentences to cut? Only those who have gone through a school system based on fixed lengths of texts can modify thinking to fit within an arbitrary presable measure.

Here are 890 words. If a reader wants to cut 140, he is free to do so. I do not want to embarrass the Project coordinators with my poor clumsy writing skills.

I understand the "literary game"-it's like lipogram, a whole story without ever using the letter "A" or the letter "I." Very much in use in the decadence of the Byzantine empire: today I don't feel decadent enough.

Disclaimer. All characters are fictional: most importantly, there cannot possibly exist a second wife similar to the one described. Constructive comments are the best reward for the writer. English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes.###

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers