All Comments on 'The Elusive Vaginal Orgasm'

by Dyslexicea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DyslexiceaDyslexiceaover 11 years agoAuthor
Addendum

Based on a story from ABC News, about 75% of women never reach orgasm through intercourse alone. Get it they said Never. I'd really like to meet the other 25%, I do have a tape measure. I seem to be getting the cart before the horse. I am so disjointed.

Maybe there is an answer to why the other 25% do, at least occasionally, have orgasm from intercourse. It's the wondrous C-V distance of less than an inch; C=Clitoris, V= Vagina. According to some, the closer the Clit is to the Vagina the more likely a woman can have orgasms during intercourse. Which proves my point a woman needs clitoral stimulation to reach an orgasm. Life just suck, I'm over an inch, the magic inch seem to be the furthest away a woman's clit can be and still have an orgasm.

None of this is scientifically proven, but there is a doctor, male doc of course, studying this. I'm sure many lovely ladies are going to be hooked up, probed and prodded in the good doctor's quest to finally prove women do have vaginal orgasms. Not to forget measured also, most likely very slowly by said doc.

What the hell is wrong with me, I don't give a darn about a penis, so why am I so concerned about my sisters who do? Just seem stupid to me all this fucking around just to have an orgasm. Girls I've unlocked and opened the gate, come on over we'll show you all about those Big O's, little O's and every kind in between and we don't need that extra thingy hanging between our legs to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Samosamo

Is there a lesbian that hasn't repeated this same argument? That cock in vigina orgasm is a myth; that clitoral stimulation is the only way to female orgasm, which another woman can do, so why is a man needed at all?

KathyFKathyFover 11 years ago
I COMMEND YOU

You Take The Time To Write Of Subjects, That

Others Dare Not To Even Think Of Wirting About.

/

Many Including Myself Just Ignore These Subjects,

Yet You - Charge Into A Taboo Subject. Take It

Head On. I Agree That The Men Of The World

Think That A Woman can Not Reach Satisfaction

Without A Penis Penetrating Her.

/

But Yet Many Of "Us" Lesbians Have Very Satisfying

Sex Lives Without Not Only Penis Penetration. But

With Out No Penetration Other Than Fingers & A

Tongue. Hmmm Very Satisfying Indeed !

/

Kisses 'n Licks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written except for the typo

gave me a giggle

AimTwoPleaseAimTwoPleaseover 11 years ago
Vaginal orgasms

Here is another essay on the topic:

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/nav/inter_indx.htm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can

I can achieve orgasm with vaginal penetration alone as well as reach female ejaculation with vaginal penetration. Not sure what makes me different from other women. And sure, sign me up for one of these studies, how do I get started. Legitimately! No need for assholes to say "I'll study you hahaha." No I'm serious, I've been told it is practically unheard of for a woman to be as responsive as I am. So I might as well find out why...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a bunch . . .

. . . of tripe. And you couldn't have found an editor among the sisterhood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vaginal Orgasm

My wife experienced an orgasm from penetration alone after I had been out of town for several weeks (8). On our first sexual session, as I penetrated her after a short foreplay time of 5 mins, she began to cry out, thrust toward me, and experienced orgasm. She was not fully lubricated yet, and I was only able to get about 1/2 half way in before she came. I felt her pelvic contractions, and she was DONE. Never happened before or since. But is was a real orgasm, not just an elevated state of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not true

Speaking from strictly personal experience and some post research I never have an orgasm during sex through clitoral stimulation. In fact, I don't even stimulate my clit at all during sex just when I'm alone. Vaginal orgasm is definitively achievable and it's either through intense A-spot stimulation or by pushing the penis (if it's long enough) into the posterior fornix or O-spot. Now as far as how they compare they are different, but O-spot orgasm is pretty intense, it washes over your whole body in waves and once you've had it clit orgasm just feels like a quick fix in comparison. Since you do mention you're a lesbian, posterior fornix can't be reached with fingers so if you really want a vaginal orgasm I recommend getting a strap-on or something similar, over 7 inches long. You do have to be pretty aroused though since the O-spot opens up only after the vagina elongates and the cervix lifts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous