The End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes Bev had a ten minute break. We talked and had a coke. I noticed the nurse review the tapes and punch a number of buttons on a small hand remote control. After the break the nurse started the pictures again. This time the pictures were all of men. They were about evenly divided between black adults and white adults. This lasted about ten minutes. Next she showed a series of scenes of interracial intercourse between black males and white women and between white men and black females. That lasted another ten minutes. We were then told to wait in the waiting room until the results were tabulated.

We waited for about half an hour before the doctor saw us again. After we were seated he looked at us and said, "Mrs. Mc Coy, it appears from the tests that you have a deep attraction on a primal level for black men. You showed almost no interest in any of the females. You showed some arousal when you were shown adult white males. You were very aroused by black males of all ages. You reacted normally to white males having intercourse with any female. Your readings almost went off the chart when you saw black males having intercourse with white females."

Beverly buried her face in her hands and cried. The doctor motioned for me to go to her and comfort her. I finally calmed her down and we resumed our seats.

"Please don't be upset by this result Mrs. Mc Coy it is a relatively common thing. There has been a certain mystique fostered about the sexual size and prowess of the black man. This myth is very subtly taught young white girls from an early age. It is very difficult to counteract."

I asked, "What can be done to get this attraction out of her mind. She is finding it extremely difficult to resist attractive black males who hit on her."

Beverly jerked her head up and looked at me.

"There are several things we need to examine first. Mrs. Mc Coy, are you attracted to the idea of larger size, you showed no more reaction to the huge penises than to the small black ones."

"I don't think size is an attraction for me because John is as big as any man I saw today." The doctor looked at me. "Really, how big are you. Would you show me?"

"Of course, if it will help at all." I stood and walked to Beverly. "Darling, please undo me and take him out." She unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and pulled them to my knees. She pulled my boxers down and grasped my penis. I looked at her and she looked up at me and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed it.

"I think he has the most beautiful penis in the whole world." said Beverly as she looked at the doctor.

"He is really huge, that should not be a factor in your attraction to black men. Can you tell me how long this attraction has been a problem for you. Were you always attracted to them?"

"No, it just started recently. I don't know exactly when or why."

"There are several ways to go here. One is that we can try hypnosis to try and change your primal need to have sex with black men. We can attempt to erase the whole black myth from your subconscious mind.

Another thing we can do is to send you to a Sexual Therapist who is black and let you have intercourse with him so you can see it is no different, but there is a danger in that because you so aroused by blacks that it would seem better to you and make you worse. I think we should try hypnosis first."

I looked at Bev, "I agree with the doctor, what do you think?"

"I will never have sex with anyone but my husband unless he is present and watching and wants me to do it."

I said, "That is a bridge we will only cross if it is absolutely necessary. Do you have a Hypnotist you recommend, Doctor?"

"Why yes, we use a very talented and trustworthy local practitioner. He is very successful in most cases. Sometimes it is a permanent cure and other times it needs to be reinforced periodically."

"Can you set up an appointment for us?"

"Certainly." He pressed a button on his intercom and asked the receptionist to get the earliest possible appointment with Mr. Ralph Monroe. We talked for a few moments when the intercom buzzed and the girl said we had an appointment at nine tomorrow morning. We left feeling somewhat encouraged.

We got the results of Bev's blood tests. She tested negative for all STDs. I was delighted to be able to kiss her again and to let her hug and kiss our daughters.

We went to meet Mr. Monroe in the morning. I sat with them and he was successful in putting Beverly in a deep trance. While in the trance she admitted being very sexually attracted to black men and especially to Derek. He told her that after he awoke her she would remember nothing of the session and that for the rest of her life she would find black men sexually uninteresting in every way. She would think their penises were amusingly inadequate. He also told her she would love me more than ever and be revolted at the idea of having sex with anyone other than me. Then he woke her.

She smiled at me, "See, I knew he couldn't put me under."

"Hey! He tried very hard, you are just too tough minded for him."

"Can we go home now. I want our life to get back to normal."

As we drove home she reached over and rubbed my penis through my jeans, "I need him so bad. Drive faster."

Chapter 2

Ending number 1

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World". It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World Chapter 1." be read first. There are several endings to this story.

I carried my wife, Beverly, up to our bedroom and placed her gently on our bed. I was very aroused and so was she. We both tore our clothes off and met on the bed in a passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined. It was a long, long wet kiss. She pushed me on my back and kissed her way down my body, her hands caressing me as she went. One hand moved ahead and found her target, my iron hard pulsing cock.

She softly ran her small hand the length of him with a feather light touch. Then did it again as her mouth caught up with her hand. Her sweet lips slipped over the top and were so wet and warm. She ran her tongue and lips over the whole shaft so her hand slipped gently up and down in her saliva.

The hands and the lips and tongue worked together to coat my penis with a slippery layer that enabled her hands to slide up and twist around the crown and then slide around in the slick coating. God it felt good. Her mouth stayed in contact with my member at all times adding to the moisture. I knew I would not last long like that so I pulled her hands away and dragged her up over my body so I could kiss her mouth again. I told her she had me so hot I was about to cum. She giggled, "That is what I wanted, I need to please my wonderful beloved husband."

I flipped her over and scrambled down to bury my face in her pussy. She was dripping wet and tasted so good to my starved tongue. I lapped the juices up as fast as I could then parted her little pink lips with my fingers and plunged my face as deep as it would go, licking and sucking anything I could find. When I needed a breath I would attack her clit in it's little hiding place and give it a royal tongue lashing and then reenter her sloppy wet pussy.

I felt her pulling at my head and crawled up between her wide spread legs. I rubbed my cock-head in her juices and it slipped right into her sheath. She was really ready and I thrust all the way in. I pulled back out and rammed my rod back in her. She felt so very good I was thrusting as hard as I could trying to get her to cum with me. She moaned that she was almost there. I felt the wonderful wave of sheer pleasure building inside me. I stiffened and spurted my sperm inside her making her even slipperier. Oh! She was grinding her pelvis against me causing my cock to be rubbed by the walls of her vagina. I gritted my teeth and tried to bear the exquisite overpowering feeling it caused. Finally I told her I couldn't take any more and she stopped. We cuddled together and gently kissed each other. God how I love that girl.

She whispered that she loved me with all her heart and soul. I cried and told her I felt the same about her.

In the morning I woke up first as usual and went to my little office and unlocked the security console. I rewound and reset everything.

I went to work and got caught up with what had happened while I was off for a few days. I was a little frightened because everything had gone so well while I was gone. Maybe they would find out they really didn't need me.

I went home about four and was really whipped. Bev wasn't home so I laid down and took a nice nap. I felt a little prick on my arm. I knew nothing until I felt Beverly kissing me. I was on the recliner in our bedroom. I tried to reach up and hug her but I couldn't move my arms. I looked down, my wrists and ankles were cuffed to the chair. "What the hell is going on!" I yelped.

Beverly kissed me tenderly again. "Please don't struggle and hurt yourself. I don't want you to be hurt in any way. I know you won't believe me, but I do love you with all my heart. I kills me to do this to you but it has to be done."

She walked to the door and opened it saying, "He is awake now. Come on in." I watched as Derek Patterson entered my bedroom. He was nude. He had a massive cock swinging as he walked over to me. He looked into my eyes. "Your wife is mine now, to do with as I wish. This can go several ways over which she has little control. The easy way is for you to realize what I say is true. Accept the inevitable and get on with your life which will be changed very little. Or you can fight us and end up in a heap of trouble. You cannot win. I have too many strings out. Every one you talked to about your wife's problems reported directly to me. They are all in my pocket, even your old buddy Freddy. I am a considerate and kind master, I do not want to hurt you either. But I can. Your wife is joining a very select group of extremely attractive ladies that entertain men for me. Some are paid very, very well for their services. Others, like your wife, want no pay and do it for their own reasons. One woman, working one night a week can net me twenty to forty thousand dollars a week. I must take extra good care of them and protect them in every way possible. I can not afford to have them unhappy.

We have a very comprehensive and aggressive medical plan to protect them from disease. They are worthless to me sick or with STDs. I can't have that. We have independently developed several effective methods of protecting them. We also very carefully screen our customers. We have sex with our ladies regularly to show our confidence in their health.

The only change is that your wife will be gone one evening a week. Think of it as if she was going out to a ladies club meeting or something. Every one of our husbands is pleased with the arrangement. They like the money, they all say their wives are more loving and happier than ever before.

Now to show you my power, you are going to watch your wife have sex with myself and several of my men. One of them will be her manager. He will take care of her every need and will handle her bookings. You can struggle against this or lean back and watch your wife be pleasured by experts. If you request it you may have one hand released so you can masturbate while we fuck her. Please enjoy it and don't fight it. Beverly dear, come over and suck my cock for your husband. That's right over here close where he can see clearly what you are doing. Ah! Good girl, that is good."

I watched as she closed her lips around the purple head of his large black cock. Her red lipsticked lips slid down the shiny shaft further than I thought she could possibly go. She looked up at him for several seconds and then switched her eyes to me. She looked deep in my eyes as if begging for understanding. Then a little hand reached out and grasped my cock. It was semi erect. She gently stroked my cock to it's full arousal. Her eyes twinkled as she licked the whole length of the black cock, her other hand stroking it.

I heard the door open and two black men entered and walked over to look down at Beverly as she sucked Derek's cock. One reached down and caressed her breasts. The other looked at me. "Holy shit look at the cock on this white boy. He is huge, even bigger than you Derek!

"Damned if he isn't. Hey man! I know a lot of good looking' black chicks who would pay damned well for a party with you Johnboy. Lots of them!" The man who had called attention to my cock leaned close to my penis and reached out and moved Beverly's hand away from me and over to Derek's cock. He moved closer and grasped it himself. He started moving his hand on my shaft. He wrapped his lips around it and took about half of it down his throat. He took more than Bev had ever taken. He was working up and down on the shaft with both hands. I looked a Beverly and she pulled away for the cock she was sucking and grinned at me. Her lips formed 'I love you.'. Then she went back to sucking another man's cock with a vengeance. I heard Derek moan and sigh. He stiffened and I saw his cum run from the corners of her sweet little lips. Tears ran from my eyes as she looked into my eyes. She stood and looked at me. "You are not going to be able to live with this are you?"

"No."

"This will kill you, won't it?"

"Yes."

She looked to Derek. "I gave it our best shot. He will never go along with this. I love him too much to put him through this any longer. It is just not going to work. Please leave us now. I'll release him when it is safe. I don't want him hurt." Derek walked to me. He dropped to squat near me. "I know you do not believe me but your wife loves you more than I can believe. And you love your wife enough to not think twice about dieing for her. You are the luckiest of men. I envy you. No man will ever possess her but you. I know that now. I could pressure her or blackmail her into compliance but she would soon hate me. I have too much regard for her to do that. Goodbye John. You win." He rose turned and walked away.

Beverly sat on the bed, she looked at me and tears ran from her eyes, "I am glad that is over. I wasn't sure it would work out. He would have hurt you or the girls if I resisted. I just didn't know what to do." She sat up and looked at me. Then she turned her head. She said, "I don't think I can ever look you in the eyes again. I know you will never want me again."

I dropped my head and tried to figure out how I felt. I heard the drawer to the night stand open. I looked up and saw the gun in her hand. "Put the gun down Dearest wife, I have never had a time since the day I first met you that I didn't want and love you, that includes right this second. If you are going to kill me, just do it, if you are going to kill yourself just kill me first, because I will kill myself if I have to live without you."

She turned and stared at me, "Do you mean that?"

"Yes, with all my heart. Come and unlock me, I still have a hard on." I looked over at her, she grinned, "I love you my husband, do you want me to unlock you before or after I make love to you?"

I closed my eyes and prayed. I heard the drawer close and felt the cuffs drop. I opened my eyes and saw her kneeling beside me. She cried as she leaned over and kissed my cock, "Now I will get loved by a real man. My man."

Chapter 3

Ending number 2

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World." It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World Chapter 1" be read first. There are several endings to this story.

I kissed Bev as soon as we were in the door. She kissed me passionately then pulled away. She said, "I want to continue that later, I need to go get the girls now. They should be through lunch. I have missed them terribly." I told her that was fine, and that I would go with her. She said she would go alone, and that I needed to fix the garbage disposal unit that had been out for a couple weeks. I already had the replacement, I just had to exchange them. I guessed she was right. She should only be gone an hour. The session with the hypnotist had been very educational for me. We were scheduled for several more sessions.

I rounded up my tools and the new disposal unit. I removed all the things from under the sink and turned off the water to the unit and unplugged the old one and got to work.

When I was through and had tested the new unit, I went out and put the old one in the trash. I came back I and got a nice cold Bud Light from the fridge and popped the top. After a long refreshing pull I looked at the clock. It was almost three o'clock. I jumped up and went to the phone and called Bev's sister. She said Beverly had just left with the girls. I said, "boy I am all mixed up on my time I figured she would just be getting there."

She said, "You are not too far off. She got here about five minutes ago and grabbed the girls and ran."

I said, "Well I don't feel so bad then." I lied, I felt like I had been kicked in the belly." I said goodbye and hung up.

There was about an hour and a half missing. Where the hell had she been? I figured I would be better off just playing it cool. I had another beer and thought about things. None of then good.

I heard here pull in. The kitchen door burst open and my two angels were on me in a flash wanting kisses and to be hugged. Bev followed them in grinning and holding up a package saying, "I stopped at the store and got us some nice stakes for dinner tonight. I'm going to change and go in the pool with the girls for a while." She disappeared. Five minutes she was back and threw some clothes in the laundry and went to help the kids with their suits. When I saw all of them in the pool I stepped into the utility room and looked in the dirty clothes basket. A wet pair of her panties were there. They were still warm and smelled of her arousal and not of urine. What the hell was I going to do?

I heard a sound behind me and turned and saw her watching me. I felt dead. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I stared straight ahead. I knew she stood in front of me. I couldn't look at her. I had to get away and think, I got up and walked out the front door. I could hear her saying something but I didn't know what. I got in my truck and drove off.

I woke up and didn't know where I was. I was in a dimly lit room. I tried to sit up and couldn't. I seemed to hurt everywhere. I thought I felt someone put my hand down and leave. Soon there were people all over poking at me . Shining flashlights in my eyes. There was an IV in my arm and a thing blowing up my nose.. I was in a hospital! How did I get there?

I guess I fell asleep again and awakened later. I felt someone kissing my hand and hot wet tears on the back of my hand. I moved my head. It was Beverly. "Hi Babe!" I said. She jumped up and ran. The people were back with the flash lights and were asking me all sorts of dumb questions. All I wanted to know was where my wife was. No one would give me a straight answer. I told them if I didn't see her soon I was going home.

She came in in a few minutes, I hardly recognized her. She was very thin, her cheeks were sunken and her eyes were in dark circles in her head. I stared at her, "Bev! Girl! you are not taking care of my girl. Go get some rest, I'll be here tomorrow. How are the girls? Do you still love me?"

"Oh! Yes, Yes, you know I do, with all my heart."

"I believe you. Go get some rest and see the girls. I am going to request they not let you in here for twenty four hours. OK?"

"OK!"

When a police officer came and sat with me. He was very nice. He wanted to know what I knew about the wreck. I told him I knew very little. I remembered getting in the truck. I backed out and started forward and that was as far as I could remember.

He told me they had an eye witness account by my next door neighbor. He said the neighbor said he saw me get in the truck and back out in a normal way. Then I started forward and the truck acted and sounded like I went to full throttle. I accelerated straight down the street and never turned at all to make the turn. He said the truck hit the curb doing about fifty or sixty miles an hour and became airborne and landed in the pond. He and another neighbor had jumped in and dragged me out. Beverly told exactly the same story. There was massive damage to the truck which had burst into flames just after they got me out. The cop said they were unable to rule out sabotage. There were little traces that indicated the steering had been tampered with. I thanked him and realized I really needed to think hard about this. Did Beverly want me dead? I really didn't think so. Derek? Probably. Both of them? Maybe. I couldn't keep my eyes open and dropped off to sleep.