The End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, don't worry about a thing. If I hurt you, blink your eyes and I'll change what I am doing, OK?"

"Sounds good to me, oh my God, you are going to carry me in your arms. Gosh!, You are really strong." I carried her into the bedroom and placed her in a chair. "Save your strength for later girl, you are going to need it, you have me hot as a firecracker."

Beverly and Derek were laying on their sides facing each other. They were both nude. They looked over at us for a moment then returned to kissing and touching each other. I felt Alice tremble and I held her for a second, then got another chair and sat beside her and caressed her as we watched Derek start making love to Bev. It was my turn to shiver. Alice reached down and grasped my cock and squeezed it pretty hard, then smiled up at me.

Derek spread Bev's legs and moved between them, he licked and slurped at her pussy for what seemed to be a very long time. I saw my wife look at me. She gave me a little tentative smile. I winked at her. She gave me a big smile back. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

At last he moved up over her and I saw her little hand reach down and guide him into her passage. She didn't look wet enough to me. She usually floods when I love her like that. He slipped all the way into her, then drew his wet slick black cock out until only the tip was touching her opening. Then he thrust back in until his balls slapped against her ass. She looked at me again and smiled, "Oh! John he feels so good, I wish you could feel it. I love it."

She closed her eyes.

"I almost lost it then, I started up but Alice had a death grip on my cock and held me in place. I gritted my teeth and felt tears run down my cheeks. Alice pulled my head down and softly kissed me. "Hang on Baby, our turn is next." she whispered. "We will show them how it feels."

Derek began moaning and groaning. Christ, was he going to cum so soon. I knew Beverly wouldn't be ready yet. But then she was so hot for his cock, maybe she was ready too. Derek hunched into her rapidly loudly groaning. He rolled off of her and held her legs apart so I could see his cum flow from her pussy. He grinned at me. "Thank you man, she is really hot. You want seconds?"

"No thanks, I want to take Alice on a long slow trip to heaven." I turned to his wife and kissed her as I ran my hand between her legs then into her pussy. I looked up to see Bev getting off the bed. She looked at me with a strange look on her face I didn't think I had ever seen before. She went to the bathroom and brought a large towel and placed it on the center of the bed. She threw a smaller towel to Derek and wiped between her legs with another. She asked Derek if he wanted a shower, he said not then, she said she was going to take a quick one.

I picked Alice up and placed her on the towel. I crawled beside her and kissed her. I licked her lips and kissed her neck and ears. She softly said "Mmmmmmmm, that feels nice." I gently caressed her breasts. Softly slipping my fingers around and around her lovely twin globes. Then I flipped her nipples. I twisted them between my thumb and forefinger. Alice moaned louder and pushed my face to her tits. I glanced up to see Beverly standing by the bathroom door watching. My mouth closed over a succulent nipple and my tongue lapped hungrily at it. I placed both hands around the breast and squeezed gently causing the top to raise to my lips. I slurped the whole nipple and areola in my mouth and sucked hard. I lifted the breast and skin an inch or so in the air and let it go before it could hurt.

"Oh God, Johnny, do the other one. Yessss Yessss, oh! Damn do the first one again. Oh!.. MY!.. GOD!!! YES,..YES. I Love it. I'm cumming. Yes"

I slipped down between her legs and parted her legs further, her brown inner lips parted to reveal her pink little hood hiding her clit. I swabbed out the inside of her pussy and then went for her clit. Her rear end rose a foot off the bed as she screamed with joy. Her hands pulled my face against her pussy. She was not gentle about what she wanted then. I put my tongue in high gear and licked her high and low, deep and shallow, fast and slow, until her legs were jerking uncontrollably. She was screaming my name over and over.

I slowed my assault on her pussy and let her down gently. When she was quiet again I moved up between her wide spread legs. She guided my cock to her entrance, her eyes widened as she felt the head of my cock press into her slippery tight tunnel. I was very slow and gentle. Her breath sucked in sharply and I froze. She relaxed and I press a little further in then slipped out a bit. She was starting to smile. I gave her a couple more inches and the smile turned to a grin. I worked my cock slowly in and out going further and further in on each stroke. Her eyes slowly closed. She gently moaned as I slowly increased the pace. Suddenly she screamed, "WOWEEEEEE! How wonderful, I have never felt anything like this before! Sweet Jesus! Please fuck me harder, YES, just like that, YAHAAA Unghhhh, it's oh soooo goood. I'm cumming continuously NOW, MY..FIRST.. TIME..EVER! WOWEEE!. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.. HOT.. DAMN ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! I continued for a long time as she shook and jerked over and over.

I rapidly pulled out and raised her legs over my shoulders and pressed my slippery cock against her rectum. A little shove let the head pop in. Her eyes popped open. She looked frightened. I said , "Just relax sweet baby, you will love this too. I felt the resistance lessen and I slipped my big cock further in her ass hole. The smile returned to her face. Then the grin. Then the screams! She loved that too! "FUCK MY ASS, OH YESSSS. WONDERFUL. THE BEST EVERRRRRR!" My back was beginning to give out and thankfully I felt her cum again, my climax was right behind hers, it was rather copious. I pulled out and watched it run from her wide open asshole in a stream. I crawled up beside her and kissed her tenderly. She grabbed me and kissed me hard. I asked, "Was it OK? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Hell NO! You are the best I have ever had, way, way the best. Your Beverly is out of her fucking mind." I jumped off the bed and walked to the bathroom, Alice was right behind me I adjusted the water in the shower and helped Alice in. I joined her. We washed each other off and I kissed her softly on the lips and whispered in her ear, "That was a beautiful performance, I almost believed it my self."

She looked up at me. "Performance, what performance? You put on the performance, that was simply wonderful, my best ever, not even close. I would love to do it with you many, many times, but I know that it will not happen. I saw both their faces when we were through. Two very unhappy campers.

Let's just smile and be happy, OK."

"Right. I have to say I really, really enjoyed loving you.

You are very special yourself. I would love to do it again too, but I don't think it will happen either. Kiss me good bye."

Derek looked at Beverly when we came out and she shook her head. Alice found her clothes in the living room and dressed, I just slipped on a robe. We sat and talked until Beverly came in in a robe and sat with us. Bev looked at Alice, "Thank you for coming tonight. Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Tears ran from her eyes, I just want you to hear me say that you and my husband were right. I was completely wrong. I put my whole life in jeopardy and John's and yours too. Please forgive me, I was such a stupid damned fool." She walked to me and sobbed, "Please forgive me, I love you so much. I wanted to die when I saw you cry while Derek fucked me, it broke my heart to see you hurt like that. Then when I saw you made love to Alice, your every kiss and thrust was like a knife in my heart. I know I will never, ever forgive myself."

Derek entered the room. "I heard part of that, I beg the forgiveness of all of you. I have a lot to learn about love. John here taught me a lot tonight. Alice I love you with all my heart. I will never touch another woman if you will promise not to see John or any other man from now on."

Alice ran to him and kissed him, then pulled back and shook his hand, "You have a deal, except I want to kiss John one more time. I owe him a lot too!"

Alice walked to me with her head down. She stopped in front of me, she raised her head and looked in my eyes, "John, I have only known you for a few hours but I am really going to miss you." Then she pulled my face down and kissed me. She jerked away and went to Beverly and hugged her and kissed her, "Take good care of him, love him, you can not find any better, anywhere. She picked up her things and walked out the door.

Beverly looked at me. I nodded and she kissed Derek good bye. Neither of them spoke.

I walked to the bar and fix two stiff drinks. I handed one to Beverly. She sat in a chair across from the couch. I sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and put my head back. I heard her softly crying. I opened my eyes. "Please don't cry. You know I can't stand to see the woman I love cry."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "Do you really? Still love me I mean."

"I will always love you. I just can't help that. I haven't forgiven you yet, but I do love you. I don't know when I will sleep with you again. That room and that bed have been defiled as far as I am concerned. I could never sleep there again."

"Have I been defiled too?"

"That is how I feel for now. How long it will take me to get over it I can not say, I have been defiled too, you know. I have lots of things to work out in my head. Do you want to work this out or are you ready to move on and start a new life with someone else?"

"NO! Never, I know I was wrong, I will make it up to you, nothing like this will ever happen again. I promise. I never broke my vows to you, you and I gave each other permission tonight. That will never happen again. OH, John, I know you really enjoyed her to night, will you think of her when we make love from now on? Sob, how can I live with that?"

"I don't know, I will always wonder about Derek too I guess, it wont be a problem for me about Alice."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't think of her while I was making out with her, I thought of you. It was the only way I could do it."

*

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World'. It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World, Chapter 1." be read first. There are several endings to this story.