The End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know the Hilton off I-75?"

"Yes, I know where that is."

"I be waiting in the bar in half an hour. Damn girl, I have a hard on already."

"I know, my panties are soaked."

I picked up two things from my desk drawer and ran out the door. Half an hour later I stopped at the desk at the Hilton and told the cute little clerk that I had a envelope for Mr. Patterson. She walked over looked at the register then walked back and took the large Manila envelope from my hand and slipped in the box for room 308. I thanked her and left.

I looked in the empty bar and then walked to the elevator. When I found 308 I listened and heard nothing. I spit on my finger and placed the spit over the peep hole in the door. I knocked on the door. After a short time I saw the peep hole darken as someone tried to see out. Then I heard the door lock turn and the door started to open. At the first movement I launched myself at the door. The safety chain snapped and I was in the room with my little Colt Commander under Derek's nose.

"Please don't make me kill you. Just step back and freeze, OK?"

He was nude and his eyes were wide with fright. His hard cock rapidly went soft. I told him to get in the bath room. He complied. I shoved a chair back under the knob and wedged it there.

I turned and looked at my wife as she lay nude on the bed.

Tears ran down her cheeks. I reached in my jacket pocket and took out an envelope and a pen and handed them to her. She looked at the paper and blanched. "Sign it right now."

She said, "Please don't make me do this."

"Sign the fucking thing,." She did. I put the paper back in my jacket. I stepped to the bathroom door and kicked the chair away. I said, "Come on out Derek, and join the party."

He walked slowly into the room.

I said, "Get on the bed with her. Now Beverly I want you to give him the best blow job he has ever had." She stared at me in total disbelief.

"Do it bitch, get that cock hard, put it in your mouth and suck on it. Jerk on it, get it hard. Lick it all over, damn it, get with it, that's better, he is getting hard. Relax, I'm not going to hurt anyone if you do as I say. Good, Bev. Suck on that black pecker. Slurp on it so I can hear it."

The flash startled them as I clicked the small digital camera. "Now Beverly get on your hands and knees facing across the bed. Derek move behind her and shove your cock in her pussy. Good, fuck the shit out of her. Look at me Beverly." Click, Click, Click.

"Good now shove it in her asshole as hard as you can. Fuck it as hard as you can. Fuck that little ass. Too dry? Spit on it then just shove it in there, do it now! Look at me Bev." Beverly screamed as he shoved it in. Click, Click, Click.

"Ok, Derek pull your cock out. Now Bev lick it off, suck it clean, then get on your back, spread your legs, wider." Click, Click. Derek get down and lick her pussy, Got that, now lick her bloody asshole." Click, Click. "Got it, now just get back to your fucking, enjoy your selves. Look for your pictures on the Internet. Good bye!"

I went directly to Nancy's house and told her that I had caught Beverly cheating on me. She was stunned. She said she did not believe me. That Bev would never do me that way. I looked at her and took the digital camera from my jacket. I set it on replay and watched until the first picture came on. Then I handed it to Nancy. I heard her breath suck in as she realized what she was seeing. She watched most of the pictures then handed the camera back to me. She looked at me with tears running down her face. "How could she do that? And to you? You are the most perfect husband a woman could ever have."

"I guess not, I guess I couldn't satisfy her. I always thought I did. I always thought I made her have multiple orgasms before I would satisfy myself. I don't know what else I could have done. I reckon I just not a good lover."

"I still don't understand it, Bev always said you were the best lover in the world."

"I guess I was, until she tried someone else. Listen please watch the girls until tomorrow, I am afraid I have hate and despair in me that I do not want them to see or hear." She said yes. I borrowed her computer and printed out some pictures. I didn't show them to Nancy.

I walked out and went home. No, I went to the house that used to be my home. Bev's car was in the drive. I walked in and sat at the kitchen table after I fixed myself a good stiff drink. I heard her coming down the hall. She stopped at the kitchen door and looked at me. "How could you do that to me?"

I laughed softly, "Hey, that is my line."

"Oh! I guess you should say that shouldn't you?"

"I guess."

"Do you hate me?"

"No I will always love you. But I hurt so much I never want to see you again, ever. You may never see the girls again either. I don't want you contaminating them either with a disease or by your actions. You are not fit to come near them. If you want this house it is yours, you take over the payments or sell it. I can never live here again anyway."

"I don't want a divorce, I love you and the girls. I can't control what I do with Derek, I don't want to go to him, but I must."

"I'm sorry, what do you expect?"

"He only wants me one day a week, is that too much to ask from you?"

"Yes it is. It is too much, way too much, you knew the consequences before you fucked him. You did it anyway, it is too late to change that."

"I just had to do it. I didn't even like it. I hated it. I almost died when you burst in that room. Then I thought you were there to save me. Then you made me do all those things and took pictures. That was terrible. Did you show the pictures to Nancy, she won't even talk to me. Mom or Dad either."

"I told Nancy what you had done and she didn't believe me, so I showed her the pictures. I never told your parents or showed them the pictures. If you fight me on this the pictures will be shown in court."

"I told you I don't want a divorce. I want to be with you and the girls."

"Way too late for that, Bev, way too late. How could I go off and leave the girls with you? He might call and you would run off and leave them, or even take them with you. Hell, you might even let him fuck them, right?"

"How could you even think a thing like that?"

I just looked at her.

"Here, I printed out these pictures for you to see how you look cheating on your husband. Take a good look and tell me how I can ever trust you about anything again. Tell me. Just tell me, sob, tell me?" I couldn't help myself, I cried my heart out. She tried to comfort me and I screamed at her to never touch me again.

"I have to go now, Bev, I have to tell your Dad I am quitting and leaving the state with the girls. I hate to leave him in the lurch but I can't stay around here. I have to get away or I will kill your fucking lover. I can't do that, who would care for the girls. Sob. I have to go!" She screamed at me not to leave her. I walked out and climbed in my truck and left.

I got a motel for the night. I lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling, I didn't sleep. I saw a vision of Beverly in a few years, standing on a ghetto street corner trying to sell her dirty, ravaged body to any man who passed by for a few bucks and being turned down. Her beauty and charm were gone. She was gutter trash. I screamed, "No, God no!"

I got up and drove by the house. Why? Why torture myself. I drove past a second time and parked down the street. I walked back to the house and sat on the front porch and thought about the love I had had in this house. I began to cry again. I just couldn't stop. I felt a soft hand on my arm. She pulled me to her breast, "Cry, Darling," she whispered, "and I will cry with you. I love you with all my heart and I have hurt you beyond all reason, I can't live with that. I will die soon and I know I will never rest in peace, I will twist and burn in hell for all eternity. I deserve it. Please kiss me good bye. Please."

I looked up at her, "What have you done? What did you do?" I grabbed her wrists and felt the warm stickiness of blood. I looked at the trail of blood across the porch and picked her up and ran in the house with her and quickly put strips off a dish towel around her wrists and tightened them until the bleeding stopped. I grabbed the kitchen phone. I dialed 911. I told them to hurry, she had lost consciousness. They rushed her to a hospital. They just got her there in time.

When she was stable and out of danger I went back to the house. I found her purse and looked through it. I found a tiny folded slip of paper with D. P. and a phone number behind it. I went in my office and searched for and found the rap sheet on Derek Patterson. The numbers were the same, so I reasoned that the address should be correct too. It wasn't too far from the Hospital.

I went back to the hospital and sat with Beverly for a while and watched her sleep. Good God, I still loved her. I knew I had to act now or forget the whole thing. I waited until the nurse checked on her then I slipped out by the stairs and went to Derek's office just down the street from his apartment. I saw no one about so I drove up on the curb and threw a concrete block through the window. The alarm started ringing loudly. I turned in a alleyway I knew he would have to pass to get to his office. I heard his door slam and I heard him hurry down the street. As he passed me I shot him in the shoulder with a tranquilizer gun we used on the farm to tranquilize horses, only with a smaller dose. He never knew what hit him. I pulled him down the alley and pulled down his sweats and under shorts. I quickly gave him an injection in each testicle of an experimental chemical we used to chemically castrate horses rather than geld them. I pulled his shorts and sweats back up and dragged him down to his office. I lifted him and pushed him through the broken window. He was starting to stir as I slipped back to the alley and my truck.

I went back to the hospital. Beverly was still asleep. I sat in the chair beside her and thought about what I had just done. I knew the shots I had given him were completely painless. They took several weeks to completely castrate him. His balls would slowly dissolve and render him totally impotent.

I smiled and thought about my next torment for Derek Patterson. Then I fervently prayed that Beverly and I could patch up our shattered relationship. I thought we might just have a chance now.

Chapter 8

Ending number 7

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World'. It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World, Chapter 1." be read first. There are several endings to this story.

Beverly and I picked up the girls at her sister's house and headed for home. When the kids were settled in bed after dinner we sat down to talk.

Bev looked in my eyes and put her little hand on my cheek, "John, Darling, I love you with all my heart and soul. I will do anything to please you, anything. I never want to do anything to hurt or displease you. A day of pleasure for me is not worth a second of pain for you. I know I will die if I loose you. You ARE my life. I know I have put you through hell the last few days and I beg your forgiveness for that. I just don't know what came over me when I saw that man. I really just don't know, nothing like that has ever happened before, never."

I felt my eyes start to tear up and told her I loved her too. I said, "Beverly, do you feel it could happen again?"

"Oh! I pray it won't happen again. I just don't know. Right now I am positive it won't happen. But deep down inside I am not that sure. The attraction was so overpowering. The strange thing is that it never changed a bit about how much I love you. I wanted him but I still loved you. I can't explain it."

"It is beyond me. I do not know how you can say you love me and still want to make love to him. To share the most precious and intimate thing you possess, your body and your love, with another man. I just don't believe this can possibly be true."

"I want you to be with me. I need you to be there too. Will you do this for me?"

"Will you go ahead and do it if I am not there?"

"I don't know. Please be there for me if I need you, please!"

"God, Beverly do you realize what you are asking of me? You want me to sit and watch this black man fuck you? To see you suck his cock. What if you like it way more than my loving. Will you go with him and leave me. What are you asking of me."

"Oh! John that could never happen, you will always be first in my heart."

"Beverly, remember when we talked about this before, the agreement was that I would have a woman here for me too. It has to be a woman he loves and I am attracted to. Those are the rules."

"I know, I told him that. He said he would bring his wife, Alice, he says she is beautiful."

"What can I say, I made those rules. I think this is going to be the end of our marriage, but if you want him that bad, go ahead and set it up. I hope it is worth it."

The next day I got home from work and went in the office and checked the tapes. I listened to a call between Bev and Derek. They agreed to meet tonight at our house about seven. He said his wife had agreed to the meeting and if she was attracted to me it would happen as Derek planned, if not he agreed to take her home.

I went up to our bed room and saw Beverly sitting in a robe doing her face.

"Hi! Gal what are you getting all fixed up for, are we going to have a sweet sexy evening together? Where are the girls?"

She didn't look at me for a long moment. She stood and walked to me. "Darling, I wish it was going to be just you and I, but we are having company tonight, Derek and his wife Alice are coming over about seven."

I turned my back on her and walked back to the den and fixed myself a stiff drink. I sat and looked at my watch. It was six o'clock. I heard Bev's heel in the hall. She walked to me and looked down at me. She saw the tears in my eyes.

"Please stand up, Dear."

I got to my feet slowly. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately and deeply.

"John, I love you more than I know how to tell you, I really do. This is something I just have to do."

I stepped back from her. "OK, I guess I better get dressed, you look beautiful for him."

I turned and hurried down the hall. I shut and locked our bedroom door. I showered and shaved. I looked in my closet and my eyes fell on an outfit Beverly had bought for me for my birth day a couple of months ago. She had said she loved the slacks, turtleneck, and blazer on me. She said it was her favorite outfit on me and to only wear it on special occasions. How special can it get? I did it.

At five of seven I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and walked slowly towards the living room. I heard Beverly and Derek and another woman talking. I entered the room and said, "Good evening, can I fix anyone a drink. Beverly looked at me and her eyes opened wide. Then she frowned a bit. She brightened up in a second and said, "Darling come and meet Alice, Alice this is my husband John."

I reached out and took Alice's hand and lifted it to my lips. I held the back of her to my lips for a long moment. I grinned at her and asked what I could fix her to drink. She looked at Derek, "Honey why didn't you tell me he was so damned handsome."

"Beverly looked at me and said, "He is just as sweet as he looks."

Alice looked at Beverly, "Lady you are crazy, really crazy."

"What? Why am I crazy?"

"Sweetie, you figure it out."

We sipped our drinks and Beverly put some music on and she and Derek danced with each other. I looked at Alice and said, "I do not dance well but I would love to try." I was actually a lot better dancer than I had been six months ago. I had been going to a dance class twice a week as a surprise for Bev on her birthday. Twenty five weeks had improved me a whole lot. I danced with Alice and held her close to me. She looked up at me and grinned, "You do very well John, I like the way you dance. Bev was watching us and when the number ended she changed to a faster paced CD knowing I always sat out the even moderately fast numbers. I stayed on the floor and twirled Alice then dipped with her. She laughed and I pulled her back from a twirl and held her tightly to my chest.

Alice was a very lovely and friendly girl. She had a really beautiful face and a dynamite figure. Large breasts and a slim waist. When I twirled her I could see she wore stockings held up by a garter belt and cute little sheer white bikini panties. Very nice. I noticed that Derek was frowning at her a little. Perhaps he didn't like the way I was holding her tight.

Finally I asked her to let me rest a bit. She sat close to me on the sofa. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer.

Beverly changed the music again to a CD with a Latin beat. We watched as Bev and Derek did a salsa. After a second salsa they sat and rested. Beverly leaned against him on our love seat. A meringue¢ blared out it's beat and I looked at Alice. She grinned at me. We moved on the floor, I had just finished learning this dance and was pretty smooth with all the moves. I noticed Beverly was staring at me with her jaw hanging down. I finished with a spin of Alice, Then a low, low, dip ending in a kiss. Derek and Alice both clapped. Beverly looked stunned. I took an elegant bow and held my hand out to Alice, she spun into my arms and we dip kissed again. We both came up laughing. I looked at Alice and grinned, "Boy! You sure make me look good." I held her to my chest and kissed her in a long open mouthed kiss. She pulled back and Said, "Wow, now I know you are nuts Beverly. What a kisser."

Beverly looked at me and said, "Yes, he is a surprisingly good kisser. He is a surprisingly good dancer too!"

Alice laughed. "This husband of yours is good at every thing I'll bet."

"Yes he is."

Alice and I talked about all sorts of things. I saw Derek kissing Bev. Alice saw my face. She pulled me to her lips and whispered, "This is killing you too, isn't it?"

I whispered back, "Yes, you seem to be a bit uneasy about this too."

She leaned on me and said, "I hate this, but I am going through with it. I am very glad it is with you, John. Very glad."

Beverly and Derek were kissing and feeling each other now. One of his hands was cupping her breast inside her dress. I almost came out of my seat. Alice grabbed me and whispered , "No! I think this needs to happen, let's get it over with."

I sat back and pulled her around until she was facing me on the couch. I ran my hand up under her skirt along her leg and she gasped as I reached the soft tender skin above the top of her stocking while I kissed her. She softly moaned. I glanced at Bev and Derek. They were staring at the two of us.

I continued the caress of my hand until I reached her panties. I felt her quiver at my touch and I slipped my hand under elastic of the leg hole. She pushed harder against me as my hand rubbed her soft round ass. I broke the kiss and said in a conversational tone, "Wow that is really intense."

I looked at Beverly, "Are the two of you ready to go to the bedroom?"

She smiled at me, "Ready when you are."

"You and Derek go ahead, we will be right along in a second."

Beverly led him down the hall. I turned to Alice, "I hate this but I think you are right. I think they are both having second thoughts, but I don't think it has gone far enough to really hurt them yet. What do you think?"

"I think you are right, let's get undressed here, then go watch. I want to wait until they are through before we start, OK?"

I took off my jacket and watched as she dropped her dress to the floor. Wow, she was lovely, really a very lovely coffee with cream skinned beauty. I hurried to get my clothes all off. She stared at my erection. "Holy Christ! Look at the size of you. I have never had one that big before. Please be gentle."