The End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly was there the next day. She said she loved me and I wanted desperately to believe her. I looked her in the eye and said, "I was very pissed when I left the house. I know you know why don't you?"

She said, "yes, I do."

"Am I wasting my time trying to get well?" Will you and Derek try and kill me again?"

"What?" She looked as if I had kicked her in the stomach.

"You heard me, are you going to kill me?"

"No, no, never. I love you. I could never hurt you. You are my life."

"They say it looks like someone messed with the steering and stuff. Was It Derek? With your help?"

"Noooooo! I could never do that, I would rather kill myself. No, never. I love you."

"I didn't tell them anything, so keep your mouth shut. I have to trust you with my life. Get my Colt Commander pistol and sneak it in here to me. It has a full clip in it. I shouldn't need more than that."

"I'll do it."

"I love you Beverly, I have to trust you, please don't let me down. Will you tell me? Did you break your marriage vow?"

"I came very close, but couldn't do it. I just couldn't get your face out of my eyes. You stopped me cold. I think he must have slipped something in my drink at the party. It seems to be wearing off. I love only you my husband."

"You look much better girl, go get some more rest. I'll try and stay awake until you get back with the gun."

She was back and slipped the gun under the covers and kissed me and left. Sometime in the morning I felt someone in the room with me. I saw a dark shape. "Come to finish the job?" I asked.

"Yeah! I guess you could say that. You are one tough guy. I guess I'll have to try a little injection in your IV to do the job, it should be untraceable."

"Why, Derek, why?"

"Beverly, I just have to have her. I just have to possess her. Sorry about that. I drugged her but she loved you too much. I couldn't overcome the love between you. With you out of the way I'll have her sooner or later."

I felt the cold steel of the .45 in my hand. I saw him remove a hypodermic syringe from his pocket and take the plastic cover from the needle. He reached for the IV bag.

"I think you should change your mind, you will never have her. Leave while you have the chance." He laughed and said, "Goodbye Asshole, Sleep tight."

The flash from the .45 blinded me but I knew I hadn't missed. I heard his body hit the floor. Another black man rushed in with a gun in his hand and I put him down too. I heard people yelling, bells ringing and people ran into the room. Cops were there and took my gun. With all the cops there I figured I wouldn't need it anyway. It was over.

Chapter 4

Ending number 3

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World." It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World, Chapter 1." be read first. There are several endings to this story.

We stopped on the way home and picked up our girls. They were happy to see us. Amy the six year old said Dawn, the four year old had been a bad girl at Aunt Nancy's house. Beverly asked her what she had done. She said, "Aunt Nancy told us to go to bed and I said , 'NO!'"

I looked back at her, "Why did you do that?"

"'Cause I wanted to see the end of the show we were watching."

"Did you explain that to Aunt Nancy?"

"Yes, she said I could watch then go to bed."

"I see. Dawn do you think it is right to tell on your little sister about something like that?"

"Not really, I am supposed to tell if it is something real bad or something that will hurt her."

"That is right young lady, I think that if Aunt Nancy thought it was something bad she would take care of it. She said you were both perfect little ladies and she wanted you to stay with here anytime you wanted to. Momma and I are very proud of both of you guys. We love you both very much."

They giggled, "How much?" I put the window down and spread my arms as wide as they would go, the left one out the window and the right one bumping Bev in the nose." The girls went into hysterics and screamed for me to steer the car.

Beverly looked at me and said, "I love you, big guy. Never forget it. No matter how things look I will always love you."

"I love you too! I will try to remember what you just said, sometimes lately it had been a little difficult to believe."

"I know, Dear, but it is true. It really is."

We had a delightful evening with the kids and made passionate love after we went to bed.

I got a call at work the next day from Derek! I was surprised to sat the least. He suggested we meet to discus the situation with Beverly. I told him that my relationship with my wife was none of his concern.

"Oh! But it does concern me. Your wife and I are hopelessly attracted to each other. We need to find some sort of solution to the problem, don't you agree?"

"The solution is for you to stay away from her."

"Ah! But I can no more do that that you can. So there is a problem. If we get together we can possibly resolve the situation amicably."

He said if I was interested to meet him at his office and he gave me the address.

I met him at his office. It was in a very nice large building. Indoor parking. I found his office and a lovely black girl showed me into his office. He showed me a chair.

"Mister Mc Coy I want you to know that I am a happily married man. That said I must also say I am strongly attracted to your wife. I will admit that my original intention was to recruit her as a whore for my business. The more I saw her the more I knew that I wanted her only for myself. I propose sharing her with you. I want her one evening or afternoon a week. Your won't even miss her. I will pay you extremely well for her occasional use. I believe this would keep all of us happy. She wants me as a lover, you keep her as a wife, an you get an additional income. Please think it over."

I stood and turned to leave.

"Wait Mr. Mc Coy, I think you should watch something before you decide." He pushed a button on his desk. Four huge black men entered.

He smiled, "Please don't be alarmed, these men are to insure you do not hurt your self if you become unreasonable." He held another button on his desk down and said, "Bring her in now please."

The door opened and Beverly entered. She wore a halter dress and heels. She looked lovely and serene. Derek walked to her and put his arms around her and kissed her deeply. His hands untied the bow of the halter and her dress slid to the floor. I saw his black hands slip inside her filmy sheer panties and caress her ass. He bent and sucked on an erect nipple. He stepped back and looked at her, "You are really hot today girl, really hot. Say hello to our guests, you know one of them."

Her head turned and she saw me for the first time. Her hands flew to her face as she stared. "Oh! Noooooo!" She started sobbing.

He grinned at me, "See what you are up against, I think I made you a good offer."

I took a step forward. The big men pressed me back. It was too much, I lost it. I put two out with finger flicks to the eyes, the other two I put down with shots to the solar plexus. One tried to rise and I broke his jaw with a kick. I was on Derek in a flash. I broke his collar bone as a starter . He screamed and another man jumped in the room. He stopped short and looked at me. "Commander Mc Coy?"

"Yes, do you want part of this?"

"No, sir, I am out of it."

Derek screamed, "You are supposed to be my body guard, kill the son of a bitch."

"No way, this man will just kill me too. I can't take him."

I reached down and picked up Derek with one hand and drew back my hand to drive his nasal bone into his brain and kill him.

Beverly said, "No, John, don't hurt him any more. Please control your self, Please." I stared at her. I felt my face scrunch up and tears ran down my cheeks. I dropped him. I stepped toward her my arm still drawn back. She looked calmly at me. "Thank you Dear, Thank you." I trembled like a leaf. I looked down at him. He looked at me in fear. I looked back at her. I sighed, "Derek, you win, you are a god damned lucky man. She is yours." I ran out the door.

Several hours later I stopped at my sister-in-law's house and left a cab waiting. She stared at my uniform. "What! Why are you in uniform?"

"I am on my way to Iraq, There was an opening for me in a Seal team there. They have had bad luck and lost three C.O.s in the last two months. I just stopped to say goodbye to the girls."

"How can you do this to them. How can you do this to Beverly?"

"It is hard, I think it is the last time I will ever see them. Beverly will be pleased, it solves her problem."

"What the hell do you mean. What problem?"

"She found another guy. I am in her way. I love you Nancy, you have been a sweetheart. Get the girls please I only have a minute. The girls ran out and gave me hugs and kisses and I told them I was going away for awhile and they started crying. Nancy threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I don't believe it bout Bev, God knows, she worships the ground you walk on."

"Not anymore. You would believe it if you had see him undress her while I watched! Please help her with the girls. This is killing me but it is the best thing. I can't stay here. Bye!." I ran for the cab and waved as it drove off.

Six months later I sat in my room at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Washington D.C.. An orderly knocked at my door, "You have visitors, Sir. Are you ready to see them?"

"No, I want no visitors. Send them away."

Two little forms pushed past him and ran to me yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" and climbed in my lap. I hugged them so tight I was afraid I would hurt them. I couldn't see for the tears in my eyes. God they felt good in my arms. I just held them and cried telling them I love them more than ever. I looked up and saw Aunt Nancy smiling at me.

"John, how are you doing. The girls just had to see you. They didn't understand why you didn't answer their letters."

"Nancy all the mail I have received since I left is over on my dresser. I have never opened any of them. I knew I couldn't bear to read them. There could be nothing in them that wouldn't hurt so much as to be unbearable. Please try to explain that to them."

"We got the letter you wrote from the bunker in Iraq. It is now a national treasure. It has been on TV and has been printed in every paper and magazine in the world. It was so beautiful."

"It wasn't supposed to be sent if I lived. Shit, I wouldn't have written it if I knew it would get out."

I looked at her, "I have to ask, How is Bev?"

"She is OK. You were wrong about her. I think you should read this Newspaper article. Here." She handed me an envelope. I pulled out some newsprint. There were several articles about three men who had been arrested for killing a black pimp. He had recruited their wives into prostitution by using hypnotic drugs to put them under his control. Then they were either blackmailed or coerced by other means into a life of prostitution. The were all well educated, beautiful upper class women. He made from $4000 to $8,000 dollars a hour from them. It seemed that a few days after all his body guards had been hurt in a fight, the husbands jumped him in his office and beat him to death with baseball bats. The wives were all going to recover after therapy and rest. The names would never be released to spare the victims."

I looked at Nancy, "Poor Bev. She just couldn't find the right guy."

"Sure she did. That bastard never got her to have sex with him. She would get right down to it then couldn't do it, she loved you too much."

"Well, like I said in about a dozen letters I have written but never mailed, It was all my fault. I was not enough of a man for her. Now I am really of no use to her. I am only half a man now. I might not ever walk or love anyone again. These girls deserve a better father than I can ever be. Why did you come all the way up here?"

"To see you of course. We were invited by the President of the United States of America so the girls can see the most decorated hero of modern times get the Congressional Medal of Honor. Their father."

"I asked the Navy not to do this!"

"I think the Navy was overruled."

"John, I have to ask you one thing. Do you still love Beverly?"

I tried to say, no. It just wouldn't come out. I sobbed, "There has never been a day I don't cry over her. Hell yes, I will always love her. Has she found a new guy?"

"John, dear boy, she will never have another man, not ever. She loves you. Her love for you was so strong that drugs and hypnotism couldn't overcome it."

"I can still see her standing with her arms around his neck while he rubbed her ass as he pulled her panties down. I still see her freshly shaven pussy, she would never shave for me. I don't know, I can still hear her beg me not to kill the bastard. I can't get those things out of my mind."

"John, she was afraid you would go to jail for killing him. She said he wasn't worth it."

"I just don't know if it could work. I am a cripple. She needs a man."

"John, listen to me, she has cried herself to sleep every damned night since you left. She loves only you. Your girls love you. At least see her and give it a try. How about it?"

"Where is she?"

"Down in the lobby."

"God, so close, I can't let her see me like this. What can I do?"

"Quit sniveling and be a man for her. Oh! John, I'm sorry, you are a hero to everyone. Especially to your wife who still worships you. Just do it for your kids who don't understand why you would go off and almost get your self killed rather than be with them. It is hard to explain why you don't want them now. Will you tell them? Can you tell them?"

"Nancy, get your sister up here."

Chapter 5

Ending number 4

This is a continuation of the story entitled "The End of the World'. It is strongly recommended that "The End of the World, Chapter 1." be read first. There are several endings to this story.

I grinned at Bev as we entered the house, "Let's call Aunt Nancy and see if we can pick up the kids in an hour or so. I need you real bad?"

"Sounds real good, John, I am hot for you too!"

She called her sister and then found me laying nude on our big bed. She stood looking down at me as she removed her clothes. She climbed on the bed and stood over me looking down at my hard cock. She smiled and said, "not yet, me first." She walked over me stepping on each side of me. When she was over my head she squatted down so her wet little twat pressed on my face. I spread the labia with my thumbs and pushed my tongue between the sweet pink lips and caught the drops of juice I found there. She moaned softly and pressed down harder. I lifted her a little with my hands to get my breath and while I had her in position I tongue flipped her clit. She loved that and moaned louder. I eased her back down and delved as deep as I could into her hot wet pussy. I licked the little wrinkles and folds with my tongue. I loved it so much. I prayed I was pleasing her.

She pulled up and slid down over my chest and belly to my penis. Her little hand found him and guided him in her slit. OH! God it felt so very damned good. She moved slowly down over him. Inch by inch until she hit bottom. Then she started to move. Man! How she moved, lifting until her nether lips barely slipped off the head of my slippery cock. Then she plunged down until she slammed into my pelvis. She was really vocal now, moaning and screaming. I heard her say she was cumming, I was on the edge myself and started thrusting up to meet her. I felt the pressure and pleasure build until it climaxed in spurt after spurt of semen shooting up in her pussy making it even slipperier than it had been. She fell forward on top of me and I held her there. She tried to roll off of me but I held her in place. I whispered, "I love to feel your weight on me, and my cock in your pussy even if he is soft now. I missed you so much."

She said, "I know, Darling, I missed you too. We need to talk so that this doesn't happen again."

"Let's shower together and sit down and see if we can work this problem out." We got up and went to the shower. She got a bath puff and squirted body wash on it and started scrubbing me down. Boy, I loved it when she did that. My cock was stiff as a board in a few minutes. She giggled and winked up at me as she rinsed him off and took him in her mouth. Wow! Could that little girl work on a cock. She could only get less than half of it in her mouth but she knew how to make if feel like she had it all the way down. Her hands followed so closely behind her lips and with exactly the same pressure it all felt like mouth. She was the only woman I had ever had so I had no one to compare her with, but I didn't believe there was any way it could be done with more love or so that it felt any better. I knew she would change her stroke in a moment and she did. She kept her hands going even higher up the shaft as she tightened her lips around him and slipped all the way off of him with a slurping pop. She forced him between her lips while her tongue swabbed him. I was starting to stiffen and I tried to tell her I was about to come. I think she knew anyway because her movements became faster and her mouth started a real suction. I went over the top and pulsed a load into that loving mouth. When I knew what was going on again I looked down and she was holding my hands waiting for me to lift her up. When she was erect she smiled and showed me her mouth full of my sperm. I kissed her and she shared it with me.

Later we sat in the kitchen and talked. One thing we both agreed on was that we knew each of us loved the other. We both agreed that nothing could happen that would change that. Nothing was worth that. Beverly admitted that she had a very strong physical attraction to Derek.

I said, "Honey, that is evident, what can we do about it? I have given this a lot of thought, I don't want to loose you. I also want you to be happy. I am trying to work on my jealousy. I have a problem with that, I realize that. I think I have to weigh your pleasure against my jealous pain and anger. How much am I willing to bear to see you happy?"

Beverly burst into tears, she sobbed for a few moments, then she looked at me, "I don't want you to hurt for one second to make me happy. If I know you are hurting I can never be happy."

"Honey, maybe if we think this out we can find a way both of will be happy."

"Oh! John, my dearest love, I AM happy. I can't even bear to think of life with out you as my friend, lover and sweetheart and the rock I lean on for my every need and comfort. A few minutes of any kind of pleasure are worth nothing if you don't share them with me."

"Maybe sharing is the answer. Maybe if we did something like that together somehow it would be OK. But I just don't do guys, I don't believe I could."

She giggled like a school girl. "You don't like big black cocks?"

I looked at her for a long time and she became quiet and serious.

"For you, maybe I could try." I said.

"You really mean that don't you?"

"Yeah! I guess I do. I love you that much."

"I could never ask or let you do that, never"

"Well, I am trying!"

"Yes dear man you sure are, I don't deserve this. Hey!

What if we partied together, I mean what if he brought his wife and we partied together. No being alone with the other lover. I don't even know if he is married and if his wife would go along with it or if you would even be attracted to her. Dumb idea!"

"No it has possibilities. I need to think about if I could handle that or not. I just don't know. It would depend on all those things. Whether any all of those things are possible, Perhaps if they don't work with Derek we could try it with a couple we like."

"Why don't you call Derek and just ask him. Ask him to bring his wife and meet us for dinner somewhere and see if we hit it off? Tell him what you are thinking. You never know."