The Estate Agent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

Two weeks ago, I had never looked at another woman in a sexual way. But now, I had awakened urges that might have lain dormant forever. I slipped my arm around her as she ran hers across my back. My hands ran down to the small of her back, and then down to her firm buttocks once again.

We kissed sensually, and passionately; our hands caressing each other's smooth flesh; our breasts pressing into each other's, and our legs entwined. There was a mirror on one wall, and I caught our reflection: two young beautiful women entwined, loving each other; my pale skin looking ethereal against her deep brown tan.

Our lips finally parted, leaving me breathless. Fernanda smiled wickedly as we held each other.

"Well now!" said Mrs. Keel. "That was quite a show! I'm sure William will enjoy watching it later."

I noticed then that she was holding a tiny HD-video camera. Why was I not surprised - or upset?

"Come on outside now, my angels. Let's enjoy the sunshine" she ordered.

"Come" said Fernanda huskily. "Let's go to the garden." She took the lead once again; one arm around my waist as she steered me out of the room and towards the back door.

We stepped out into the bright sunshine of the garden; the sun warm on my nakedness. Mrs. Keel directed us to one side of the garden, where a bed of roses ran along a wall; and a wooden bench was seated. She sat down.

"Now come and lie down here, girls." she told us. "Let me watch you enjoying the sunshine."

With the lovely Fernanda's encouragement, I did as I was told, lying down on the grass. We lay on our backs, just inches away from each other. Fernanda had held onto my hand, which was the only contact between us.

The sun was warm on my front, and the grass soft and tickly on my back; but what I was most aware of was my hand being held in Fernanda's. I breathed heavily, aware that we were both lying naked on the grass in front of an older, and very experienced woman. With a camera.

After we had lain quietly for a few moments, Mrs. Keel spoke.

"Now - Karen, Fernanda. I do like to look at the two of you lying there so, but I think you both appear in the mood for a little more. Do keep holding hands, but why not put your other hands between your pretty legs? Let me see you playing with yourselves. I do enjoy watching a pretty girl playing with herself - and watching two pretty girls is even better."

Obediently, I put my left hand between my legs, separating them slightly to give my fingers room to roam. I felt Fernanda's foot press against my own as she did the same, and I turned my head to see her gazing softly at me. Our eyes locked, as my delicate fingers slid gently across my wet pussy lips.

I stroked myself gently; first teasing a fingertip between my lower lips, and then stroking up and down, right from the lowest point of my vulva up to my clitoris; pressing up and erect, half-hidden beneath my labia. Fernanda's dark eyes locked on mine; burning into me with a hunger I had never seen in a woman before.

I finally broke our mutual stare, unable to resist looking down at my companion's naked body, oiled and undulating on the grass next to me. Her breasts had flattened against her chest, dark nipples pointing skywards, bouncing softly as her own hand moved between her legs. My fingers slid in a little deeper as I watched her masturbate beside me.

I turned my head to see Mrs. Keel watching us through her camera; soft clicks coming as she pressed the shutter button. I gazed at the single gleaming eye of the camera watching me, my fingers probing deeper as I responded to being watched.

God, I loved showing myself off like this! Mrs. Keel and her husband had unlocked a sexual desire I had never knew that I had - several sexual desires, actually, I reflected. My thoughts turned to Fernanda's fabulously voluptuous body; her naked breasts and pert bottom. I moaned as a small orgasm rippled through me.

I gasped to catch my breath, still fixated on the camera until I felt Fernanda's soft presence beside me, and her fingers sliding onto my smooth thigh. In a moment, her fingers began to probe besides my own, sliding into my wet cunny. I moaned.

"Good girl Fernanda," came Mrs. Keel's voice. "Now, do you want to kiss Karen's breasts?" she asked.

Fernanda nodded, rolling towards me; her head already dipping towards my chest as she murmured "Yes, Mrs. Keel" softly.

Her lips closed around my erect nipple, sucking gently at first, and then harder as her hand snaked over to squeeze my other breast. I withdrew my own fingers as hers expertly slid back and forth in the wet groove of my pussy. Moaning soft "oo's and aa's" of appreciation, I reached up, and took Fernanda's heavy breast in my hand.

Her breasts were so firm, yet soft and yielding. Holding her breast in my hand as she nuzzled at my own nipples, I finally began to realise what it was men saw in breasts. So soft and yielding; fulfilling and unthreatening; motherly and yet obviously designed for pleasure... Who could fail to love a beautiful pair of breasts? I caressed her hard nipple as she played with my pussy and sucked at my nipples in turn.

I groaned, almost delirious as Fernanda's talented fingers dove in and out of me. I love having my clitoris stimulated as much as anyone, but I'm really a G-spot girl... as a previous boyfriend, with a particularly up-curved cock is able to testify!

Fernanda's fingers moved across my G-spot with delicate vibrations, bringing me closer and closer to a fabulous orgasm.

Little fore-shocks flickered through me, from my nipples to my pussy and back; up and down my spine. And then, all of a sudden, it stopped. Her fingers stopped, and she looked up at me and smiled.

I groaned as her fingers withdrew, and I realised that Mrs. Keel was speaking.

"Now Karen, don't you think you it's a bit selfish for you to have all then fun?"

Oh no! "Please, Mrs. Keel. I'm so close!" I begged, not caring how this might look on her video.

"Fernanda dear, why not climb on top of Karen, and see if she can persuade you to continue? That's right, knees either side."

Fernanda did exactly what she was told, smiling down at me wickedly as she did. In a moment, her magnificent body towered over me, her large breasts pendulous and desirable. Womanly and wonderful, they loomed over me as she leaned forwards.

I groaned inwardly as Mrs. Keel told Fernanda to move forwards a bit. In moments, her knees landed either side of my head; and scant seconds later, I was encased in a world of beautiful, tanned woman-flesh. Two bronzed and muscular thighs pinned my head; and her shaven pussy was mere inches away - and then even fewer as she moved again.

The smell of her filled my nose. I knew what I had to do, if I was to enjoy my own orgasm. And that was all the motivation I needed. Sales be damned!

My tongue slithered out, and slipped against her neat, shaven quim. Her spicy aroma filled my mouth. My own levels of horniness grew further as I looked up to see her watching me, as she slid her obviously wet fingers into her mouth.

I had only done this a few days before, with Mrs. Keel. Fernanda was my second. But oh! What a second!

Most men and women would go to their grave without holding a treasure like Fernanda in their arms, without tasting her sweet nectar. But not I.

She tasted as divine as she looked. If Paris had the golden apples, and to choose between Artemis, Athena and Hera; but Fernanda had been there... There would have been some pretty unhappy goddesses. And no Trojan war! Helen of Troy had launched a thousand ships. I wonder how many would have gone after Fernanda...

I feasted on her. Devoured her.

My arms snaked around her, stroked her legs and waist as my tongue strove to consume all it could.

Somehow, we changed positions. She reclined to her side, and I rolled up as though attached to her by invisible threads. I simply couldn't get enough of her incredible, delicious pussy.

Now, I was on top. Her thighs were parted wide, and I could intersperse diving deep inside with broad sweeps across her soaking vulva. I licked her like a cat with a saucer of cream.

Moaning; all I could think of now was her taste, her smell, the sight of her bronze body writhing before me in orgasm after orgasm. I felt a cool hand on my hip, and shuffled around.

When it came again, I moved obediently, not moving my mouth an inch from my prize. Fernanda's glorious pussy was my reward. My reward for obedience, for doing whatever I had to do for Mr. and Mrs. Keel, for my job. My reward for the miserable slump my chosen career was in.

I moved again, and my knee knocked against something soft. Now, as I was moved once more, my knee was lifted up. Having moved fully 180 degrees, I hardly realised my own position until I felt Fernanda's wet tongue on my own soaking cunt.

My eyes widened as I finally got the stimulation my body was craving. I grunted incoherently, lips smothered by Fernanda's soft cunny-lips as a mini-orgasm shot through me.

I could feel the big one coming. The orgasm that must have been building up for half an hour or more. Like a ticking bomb in my loins, I knew it was there; its presence growing every second.

I pressed my tongue inside her, and she mirrored me. With soft fingers, she spread my own pussy lips to taste me better as I pushed as far as I could inside her.

I came thunderously, howling like a wounded animal. Lightning scorched up and down my spine; bursting from my fingers and toes. My body was on fire; energy crackling from every pore as my orgasm stretched over countless glorious seconds.

Finally, I collapsed like a rag doll onto the beautiful body of my lover. My mind a blank, all I could do was gasp for air as the energy rushed out of me, and I was left all but empty.

I rolled onto the grass, and Fernanda turned around to take me in her arms. Her face was gleaming with sticky moistness, and she kissed me gently.

"Wonderful, my darling" she said huskily. She pulled me to her chest, where I curled up on her magnificent bosom. My long legs snaked over hers, as we curled up together in the warm sunshine.

Fernanda gentle hands stroked my long red hair, and my eyes closed peacefully as I lay in the sun.

I had never been so content before. And would I ever be again?

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12