The Estate Agent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

I have to confess, although I had planned most of this out ahead, I was enjoying putting on a show so much that I was starting to forget that the real motivation was selling a house. I just loved exhibiting myself and being stared at with such obvious desire by a sexy guy with a clear hard-on.

Does that make me a bit strange? I was never this way before meeting Mr and Mrs Keel.

I walked straight into the shower and turned the water on to heat up; stepping back whilst it did.

"Do you mind if I warm up a bit?" I asked innocently, looking at Paul on the other side of the plate glass.

He stood close, eyes wandering up and down my silk-clad body.

"Sure - be my guest" he said, enjoying the sight of my lithe form wrapped in skin-tight silk.

I stepped under the warm water, and let it run over my body, making the clinging silk ripple like grass in the wind. I turned my face upwards and let the water pour in a torrent over my face, and through my wet hair. Then, with my back turned to Paul, I reached inside the loose dress and undid the ties on my bikini bottoms; letting the wet fabric fall to the floor at my feet. The silk dress clung to the curves of my bottom revealingly.

Finally, I turned back to Paul, stepped out of the streams of water, and took hold of the ribbons holding the wraparound dress together.

I undid the ties, and took hold of the sides of the wet dress. Then, I unwrapped myself, revealing my nakedness to him completely.

As he watched, I let the red dress fall away; a bright puddle of colour on the terracotta tiles. I stood there, pale and naked, one hand on my hips as I shamelessly displayed myself nude for a man I had met only yesterday.

He stared appreciatively, the bulge in his boxer shorts more pronounced than ever.

"Are you going to join me?" I said innocently. "You look a bit cold yourself."

Paul smiled widely, stepping around the glass wall and into the huge shower area. He stood close to me, and his hands reached out for my sides. I stood there casually as his strong hands slipped around my waist, my calm face hiding a maelstrom of thoughts - You are not supposed to be doing this! This is not just some sexy guy you can shag and then forget about! God, his hands feel good!

His touch grew bolder, hands moving up my back; and then when my eyes half-closed in submission, they moved back down to slide onto my bottom. His strong fingers began to squeeze and mould my arse, and I felt my pussy moistening and nipples erecting.

I felt movement, and then cool lips settled around my left nipple. His stubble scratched slightly as he suckled at my breast with surprising tenderness.

We stood there for a minute under the warm spray, with his hands on my buttocks and his mouth on my breasts, until I finally opened my eyes. What the hell, I had decided. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this - I had only really intended to tease him, not to go fully naked and have sex with him - but let's face it, it was happening now!

He may or may not buy the house; but at that stage, I honestly didn't care. I just wanted his hands on me, and his thick cock inside me.

My hands slid around his waist, and onto the sides of his sodden boxer shorts. I pushed them down, sinking to my knees as I did so. His long, thick cock sprung up to meet me; and my mouth opened wide.

I took his spongy cock-head in my mouth, grabbing the shaft to steer it further along my hungry tongue. I didn't try to deep-throat him (overrated, if you ask me), being too hungry to taste his maleness; to slide my tongue over the stiff shaft and soft head. I love having a man's cock in my mouth, having him moan and hold your head so tenderly. I reached down to cup his balls with one hand, and then to stroke the sensitive perineum leading to his tight bottom.

Paul groaned as I feasted on him, sucking and licking his turgid cock as the warm water poured over us both. Finally, he pulled me back.

"Fuck, I've got to have you," he said desperately.

I pushed him back, and he stumbled onto the shelf-like seat along the side of the shower section. As he sat abruptly, I climbed onto him, knees either side of his thighs. I guided his cock with my hand, sinking down so that the swollen head slid between my soaking, swollen pussy-lips.

I moaned with joy as I felt his thick shaft sliding deep into me, stretching the walls of my hungry pussy the way I was craving. I pushed down, filling myself with his flesh before lifting up; and then down again. We moaned together, his hands holding my hips, and helping guide me up and down as his hips thrust at me.

I wanted more, though. In this position, his cock could only go so far inside me, and I wanted more.

I lifted up, pushing myself off his swollen cock, and stumbling out of the shower. I considered just kneeling onto the bed and letting him fuck me from behind, but decided I wanted to be more intimate with him. I flung a towel over the bed, and crawled onto it before rolling onto my back.

I spread my legs wide as Paul crawled onto the bed, his thick cock dangling under his belly almost comically - but his face was dead serious as he took hold of himself, and guided his cock inside me.

I groaned deeply with satisfaction as Paul's sturdy cock slid far deeper than it had before, until I felt his pubic bone grind against my own. After a moment of pure satisfied fullness, he pulled smoothly out almost his full length; and then slid back inside once more.

Oh, God I loved to be fucked like that! Strong, slow strokes from a muscular stud between my widely-splayed thighs. Feeling so helpless, so feminine, and so completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of an invading cock. It was the best part of sex with a man, to my mind. And I don't care what anyone said - I loved the missionary position! I could be submissive and yet hungry, raking his back with my nails and grasping him with my thighs; yet with the knowledge that the man on top and inside of me was totally intent on my body and the pleasure he could wring from it.

Our hips moved against each other as Paul's thrusts began to speed up. They always did, I'd noticed. Men never wanted to stay slow and deliberate the way I loved. Maybe it just wasn't enough for them. Even so, being fucked was still a gorgeous sensation for me, as his thick cock stretched and filled me; lubricated by my sticky juices that dripped from my engorged pussy lips.

We fucked hard and fast; one of Paul's hands clutching my breast briefly before returning to it's role supporting his body. There was no time for more foreplay here; our mouths pressed against each other at times, but in truth, we were too hungry for each other even to kiss. He clutched at my shoulders, pulling me tight as he thrust into me repeatedly. A massive orgasm of my own was brewing, as I felt his cock swell larger inside me, and I knew he would come soon. His grunts of excitement were enough to tip me over the edge; and my orgasm raced through me like golden fire surging through my veins; my hands and feet tingling with aftershocks.

Paul came deep inside me, his swollen shaft spurting thick spasms of come into my hot and hungry pussy. His face twisted with what looked like almost agony - le petit mort, as the French call it - and he finally collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

---

After that, the sale was pretty much a foregone conclusion. You can't help liking a house where you've had great sex with a hot stranger!

We talked for a bit, did a proper tour of the upper level of the house (still naked); and ended up having sex again on the balcony. Both of us naked in the open air: me bent over the balcony; Paul driving his cock deep inside me as we looked out over the rolling Oxfordshire hills.

I went home with my legs trembling, having made Paul promise not to make me an offer that day.

I know, it's the oldest trick in the book. And I honestly didn't have sex with Paul just to get the sale! I mean, he was pretty fuckable! But I'm a woman - my business head switches back on fairly quickly. And I know that if you can convince someone you're trying not to sell them something, they'll want it all the more. I felt a little guilty... But hey, a girl's got to eat!

He made an offer the next day - a good one; fifteen thousand under the asking price. I called him back and argued with him to meet it. He said he would meet the asking price if I promised to spend the first night there with him.

Not surprisingly, Mr and Mrs Keel were over the moon when I brought them the offer with the asking price they wanted. Almost as pleased as my boss! When the money finally changed hands, my 'official' share was £8100, but the Keels paid me more than a 50% bonus, at £14000.

Nice work, if you can get it! And it really sorted out my finances; cleared my debts totally! They also gave me a couple of presents - two books; one entirely full of my own nude photographs (with and without Fernanda), and the other a copy of their silver-edged coffee-table book. They also gave me a personal DVD, simply inscribed 'Karen'.

John and Jessica Keel had changed something in me; alerted me to a hundred new ways of feeling aroused, sexy and alive. They had introduced me to submission, exhibitionism, lesbianism and the thrill of control. I was never going back to being the boring Karen I had been before.

I was sexy, young, and successful - even if my whole career was still on the skids because of the recession. It was clearly going to be a while before the property market picked up!

And I had two more new people in my life, too - Paul, of course, and the fabulous Fernanda. One of these days I might get round to telling the story of what happened that first night when Paul moved in - or the story of when I met Fernanda alone before the sale went through. Or I might even tell the tale of when I met the Keels again, after their cruise.

If anyone's interested, that is...

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12