The Evaluation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"My old standby." Liz agreed, appraising herself with a pucker and smack of her lips. Turning to Kara she asked. "Looks OK?"

"Delicious!" Kara said emphatically as she finished drying her hands and tossed the towel into the bin. Turning back towards Liz, Kara watched her again for a moment. "You are really pretty."

"Thanks." Liz responded, slightly embarrassed that Kara, who was incredibly gorgeous herself, would be so forward, then hastily turned back into mirror to finish with her face. Her eyes wandered over to Kara's reflection as the sweet blonde extracted an lipstick and freshened her face as well.

Liz picked up almost from the moment they'd met that Kara and Bethany were a couple, but Liz was uncertain if Kara was trying to make a pass at her or just being friendly. A thin smile formed on her face as she thought about it. They all had been drinking and having a great time over the course of the evening and the attention that Kara had been paying her was not overly discrete, and it seemed that intent was clear. Not wanting to make any assumptions, she decided she needed to test that theory.

Before this trip, Liz would never have given serious consideration to getting involved with another woman, but her time with Ann and Reid over the past week, coupled with her and Sam's experimenting, had put her into somewhat of a different frame of mind. Finishing with her lips, Liz collected her purse and turned. Kara finished her own lips and turned to look intently into Liz's eyes.

Reached up, slightly nervously, Liz lightly caressed Kara's arm from her wrist up to her shoulder, lingering with her fingertips on the Kara's soft flesh near her neck. Looking into Kara's eyes to see if she was assuming too much, Liz recognized a hungry stare and knew she was hot for attention. Slowly placing her other hand on Kara's other arm, Liz leaned to within inches of Kara's beautiful face, almost to the point of kissing her on the cheek. Her breathing had picked up slightly in excitement as she spoke. "When we get a chance, I'd love it if you would show me some of your make-up tricks," Liz said huskily, pulling her head back to face Kara and look down very obviously at Kara's straining breasts.

Kara stepped in and placed a soft kiss on Liz's freshened lips. "I think we can definitely arrange that," she replied, grinning mightily as her hand stole around and she placed it lightly on Liz's rear. Their moment was broken and the two disengaged when the door opened and several other women entered in a flurry of excitement, chatting noisily. Casually as if nothing was going on, Kara lightly brushed her hand across Liz's breast as she turned towards the exit. Gently tweaking Kara's nipple, Liz giggled furiously at the fact that than none of the women who'd just entered even noticed what was going on. Quickly grabbing Kara's hand, the two quickly went back out to the casino floor.

"We were beginning to wonder where you guys had gotten to," Sam said as the smug looking pair returned to the table. "Look! We had a great run while you were gone." Sam and Bethany showed their haul and both Liz and Kara congratulated them excitedly as the game continued.

Liz nudged Sam and grinned from ear to ear as she placed her next bets.

"What's with you? Sam asked curiously.

"Huuummm, I think we're in for an interesting evening. How's things with Bethany?

"She's really cool. She's kind of got a wandering eye, if you know what I mean," Sam added, nudging Liz playfully as she looked over to Bethany. Bethany and Kara were speaking together quietly and Bethany's gaze locked onto Sam. She smiled brightly and nodded to whatever Kara was saying, then the two moved back to their former positions around the end of the table.

After playing for another half hour, Sam and Bethany disappeared to the bathroom and Kara edged even closer to Liz.

"Well, what do you think?" Kara asked seductively. "Want to finish up here and grab a cocktail?

"Sounds like a great idea," Liz replied, seeing that Kara eyes were searching her body. Her anticipation was palpable and a sly grin formed on Liz's face. When Sam and Bethany returned, Liz collected her chips and stood close to Kara.

"I think it's time to go dancing, don't you?" Liz proposed.

Sam looked longingly at the table then to Bethany who waited anxiously. Perking up, Sam agreed, "Yes, let's go. Like you said earlier, if we overstay we'll probably lose what we've won. But man, that was some fun!"

Kara turned to Liz with an evil grin on her face as they waited for Bethany and Sam to collected their chips. Heading for the cashier Kara said in a low voice to Liz, "Yes, there is a lot of fun to be had, and the night's still young."

* * *

Back at Club 6, the party was already started. A mix of couples and singles of all ages were drinking and dancing while the DJ played some of the top dance club music. Making their way towards the corner, the group snagged a table with facing loveseats. They were all feeling pretty good after a few drinks in the casino and Bethany caught a waiter walking by and ordered a bottle of wine and a few appetizers to offset the alcohol before they got too far gone. Leaving Liz and Kara, Sam dragged Bethany up to the dance floor and quickly mixed in with the gyrating crowd.

Putting her hand on Liz's thigh, Kara leaned forward and whisper into Liz's ear, "I think you and your friend might be in for a treat."

"Oh, what makes you say that?" Liz replied coyly, placing her hand on Kara's thigh and caressing it lightly.

"Ewwww!" Kara giggled excitedly to Liz's very obvious signal. Reaching down to grasp Liz's wrist, Kara squeezed it firmly. Reaching up to clasp her other hand around Liz's forearm, she pulled close and rubbed her breast against Liz's arm. "I thought I might have a tougher time trying to seduce you, but I see that's not the case now is it."

"Maybeee," Liz replied coyly, trying to keep a straight face while she looked off into the busy crowd. The club was fairly dark, with flashing lights occasionally coming from nearby the dancing area, but that didn't stop Liz from reaching down and pushing Kara's short skirt higher up on her thigh.

She felt Kara's breathing jump and her breast rub against her just a bit more urgently as Liz slowly moved her hand higher up along the inside of Kara's thigh. Feeling Kara shudder as her fingertips brushed the soft flesh between her legs, Liz casually removed it as two waiters came over with their order.

The handsome young men placed their glasses down on the table and poured the wine into the four glasses, setting the remainder in an ice bucket on the small table. "Could you please bring another bottle, Liz asked, smiling brightly at the handsome waiter. The cute guy grinned massively and he flashed a smile in return.

"Sure thing miss. Can I get you ladies anything else?"

"No thanks," Liz said cheerily, handing Kara her drink and sliding back into the deep folds of her chair. "Maybe later."

"Sure. I'll keep an eye out for you," the waiter said with a nod. He gripped his belt buckle and adjusted it. "Just waive me over if you need anything else, OK."

"Will do. Thanks!"

Liz took a sip of her wine and slipped off her shoes, letting them drop to the floor with an soft thud. Pulling her feet up under her, Liz sipped her drink and slipped her hand down her stomach, nestling it over her crotch. Kara noticed immediately and raised one eyebrow as Liz pressed downwards over her mound, watching Kara intently as she did.

Squirming on her seat as Liz's hand moving slightly, Kara admonished, "Oh you naughty girl. You are such a tease!"

"I try." Liz responded with a giggle as she scooted forward and set her drink down on the little table. Kara followed suit and as soon as she put her own drink down, Liz moved in and started kissing her urgently. The lights dimmed a bit more and the music volume notched up a bit. It was getting more crowed on the dance floor and people walked past, but nobody gave the pair a second look. Rubbing Kara's breast with the backs of her fingers as she they kissed, Liz felt her desire grow as Kara eagerly responded in kind.

"Oh fuck, you make me so wet." Kara panted as Liz kissed along her jaw towards her neck.

"Ahem!"

Liz looked over her shoulder at the sound and saw that Bethany and Sam had returned. Sitting back around in her seat, Liz coolly collected her drink and straightened up cozily beside Kara.

Bethany and Sam sat on the opposite loveseat grinning furiously as they gathered up their drinks. "You two should get a room," Bethany giggled with Sam hugging her close.

Liz smiled as Kara retrieved her drink and cuddled Liz's arm as she sipped. Bethany was watching with obviously pleasure at the sight of her lover with Liz, while at the same time caressing Sam's leg.

"I think we all should get a room." Kara whispered into Liz's ear. Her heart pounded with anticipation as she waited for Liz's response. Liz watched Sam sitting across from her, sure that she would have been the first one to drag Bethany off as soon as her pent up sex drive took over.

"Hummm, that's very tempting, but I want to dance!"

"Alright!" Kara agreed eagerly. Following Liz to the dance floor, they mingled with the other people who were jumping around wildly. After a few songs, they returned to snatch up some of the appetizers that awaited them before hauling Sam and Bethany up to dance with them some more. As the night progressed, the four women were becoming increasingly forward with their touching and grinding as the music played louder and the dance floor became even more crowed.

On several occasions, a guy came up to ask Liz for a dance, and for the most part she'd accepted, but after a song or two she politely begged off to returned to their group's cozy corner. Sam did the same with a couple cute guys as well, but quickly returned to cuddle with Bethany. As the night wore on, the tension continued to build and finally near midnight Liz waived off the approaching waiter and Kara bent over to whisper into her ear.

"Come with me."

Nodding submissively, Liz allowed Kara to softly kiss her on the lips before getting up. Smiling mischievously to Bethany, Kara took Liz by the hand and led her around the table where she stopped to whisper something into Bethany's ear. Practically jumping up out of her seat, Bethany giggled furiously and pulled Sam along towards the exit.

* * *

The women couldn't keep their hands off each other as they made their way to their stateroom. Mostly they giggled and fondled each other, occasionally bumping together somewhat drunkenly as they made their way through the open areas of the ship and along the stateroom corridors. They attracted incredulous stares from a few of the older passengers while others passed by with a look of envy. Most took little notice as the ship was filled with people who were out to have a good time, so seeing a couple of women kissing in the hallway was nothing to comment on. Finally reaching their door, Bethany swiped her access card and led the others inside.

The stateroom was huge. Its living area had a couch, two chairs, some counter space and mini bar with a separate sleeping area with two queen beds and bathroom. In addition, the wide balcony had two loungers and two additional chairs, so all four of them could sit and enjoy the clear night and beautiful stars.

"Wow, this is a really nice place!" Sam said admiringly as she looked around the dividing wall into the sleeping area.

"Yes, I always go first class." Bethany replied as she made her way to the mini bar. "Room enough for all of us on the balcony too!" she continued as she pulled out a bottle of chilled white and poured them each a glass.

Sam accepted one and strolled out onto the balcony to check out the view. Looking down over the rail at the water rushing by far below, Sam took a deep breath to clear the fuzziness in her head. She'd had more than her usual number of drinks and was a bit tipsy, but that only fueled her desire for some seriously hot sex. The gentle wind blew her loose hair around her shoulders and her short dress danced around her thighs. Sam turned her head slightly when she sensed Bethany approach from behind.

"Beautiful evening isn't it" Bethany whispered softly.

"Hummm, yes it is." Sam agreed, taking a sip of wine. She shivered as Bethany softly placed her hand on her hip. Setting her drink down on the nearby table, Bethany slid her other hand around to Sam's belly. Finding the lowest buttons on the sundress, Bethany undid it, causing Sam's heart flutter. Sam closed her eyes, gripping the railing to steady herself as Bethany slowly undid the remaining buttons and exposed her small pert breasts.

Sam felt Bethany push aside the shoulder straps, and let her arms fall to her sides, allowing the dress to fall and settle on her hips. As Bethany's lips touched the back of her neck, Sam's lolled her head to one side and grasped Bethany's hand, pulling it urgently to her breast. Encouraged, Bethany slipped her other hand around to caress Sam's soft taunt stomach. Sam took a moment to catch her breath and set her arms further apart on the railing, reveling in the delightful sensation of Bethany's fingertips swirling across her belly and then further down to the waistband of her panties.

After looking around the suite while Kara was in the bathroom, Liz also made her way out to the balcony and sat back in one of the comfy loungers. She sipped her wine and watched intently as Bethany stood behind Sam, gently caressing her breast and reaching low down her front while nuzzling her neck. Liz felt her excitement mount and the increasing wetness between her thighs as the intoxicating scene unfolded only a few feet away. Transfixed, she set aside her wine and her hand started to touch her own breasts as she intently watched Bethany continued to explore Sam's body.

After taking in the sexy scene for several minutes, Kara finally came out to join them. Looking slightly tipsy as she padded over, Kara walked right up to Liz and set her orange drink down on the side-table. Kneeling on the balcony floor, Kara reached down to stroke Liz's stomach, her fingertips nestling just at the top edge of Liz's wispy skirt while she looked to Liz with a hungry smile. Wiggling closer, Kara licked her lips in anticipation and drew her palm up along the outer fabric of Liz's top, pressing urgently across Liz's breasts then down again across her belly before leaning forward to capture Liz's lips in a strong deep kiss.

Liz could tell Kara was extremely pent up as the gorgeous blonde broke the kiss and began to fumble with the button on Liz's skirt. When it came undone, Kara squirmed her hand down across Liz's mound to find her thong were already sopping. While Kara rubbed her mound and insides of her thighs, Liz shivered and reached up to stroke Kara's shoulder encouragingly. After a minute of Kara's probing, Liz quickly brought her hand up behind Kara's head and pulled her hungry lips to her own once again.

Gasping between kisses, their tongues tussled in competition while Kara toyed around between Liz's thighs. Liz felt her pussy clench as Kara drew her fingers firmly along Liz's puffy labia. Sneaking her finger under the narrow fabric of Liz's thong, Kara spread her sensitive lips and wiggled her middle finger to the entrance to Liz's sopping vagina.

Liz felt her head spinning as Kara toyed with her. A bit, she thought, from the drinks she'd consumed over the past few hours, but as well the excitement that that had been building towards this unfamiliar encounter. Committed to see it through, Liz reached up and slipped her hand inside Kara's top, gently touching down the side of her breast as the two kissed each other even more hungrily than before.

Gripping Kara's arm, Liz pulled her up from the floor and guided the beautiful blonde on top of her. Kara eagerly responded, positioning herself over Liz and straddling Liz's leg. Hiking up her skirt, Kara began sliding her crotch along Liz's upper thigh, rubbing her clit to work herself up while slowly undoing the buttons on Liz's lacy top. Liz's heart pounded in her ears as the exhilaration of being undressed by Kara overtook her. She wanted to be taken by Kara and arched her back to urge Kara to fondle her breasts. Kara smiled evilly as she leaned forward to drag her lips across Liz's jaw. As the buttons came loose, Kara looked excitedly to Liz's heaving chest before she slowly pulled aside the top's material.

Liz smiled slyly at the look of pure desire on Kara's face as Liz's magnificent breasts were revealed. Liz's strapless bra barely held her in, and she arched her back again to encourage Kara to free her breasts from their confinement. Hastening to oblige, Kara expertly unhooked the bra and pulled it aside, licking her lips at the sight of Liz's lovely breasts and succulent nipples. With her nipples pointing erect, Liz hugged her arms together to make them more prominent, encouraging Kara to suckle them.

Sam looked over her shoulder to the pair on the lounger. Groaning hotly at the sight of Kara sucking on her friend's breasts, her attention quickly turned back to the woman who was squeezing her small sensitive tits and urgently kissing the back of her neck. Sam's heart was beating faster and her breath began to come in ragged gasps as Bethany leaned against her back and fondled her. With her skin tingling, she yelped when Bethany roughly pulled the sundress off her hips and it fell to the floor.

Kissing more roughly down Sam's neck and across her shoulders, Bethany sneeked her hands up under Sam's top and cupped her firm little tits, capturing both of her nipples between her fingers. Tweaking her pointy nipples, Bethany then drew her palms down, spreading her hands wide as she caressed lower down Sam's chest to the younger woman's taunt stomach.

The thrill of Bethany's touch was so exhilarating that Sam's head began to spin and she was having difficulty holding onto the railing. She gripped more tightly as Bethany's hands decended, thinking all the while how her experience over the last week would contribute to the tremendous night ahead.

* * *

The warm breeze that blew across the balcony caused Liz's skin was to quickly become covered in goose bumps. Freed from her top, she proudly displayed her full firm breasts to Kara, who confidently reached forward to draw the backs of her fingers over her stiff nipples. Reaching up, Liz grasped Kara's arm and pulled her down, locking lips with the sensuous woman again. Liz kissed her urgently then began to work loose the buttons on the Nordic goddess's nearly see through top. Once undone, Kara leaned back on her knees and slowly, seductively, slipped the garment off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

Staring unflinchingly into Liz's eyes, Kara reached behind and unclasped her pink lace bra, letting the straps fall down while holding the cups to her chest. Liz smiled at the tease and caressed down Kara's arms watching intently as Kara swayed back and forth, inch by inch letting the bra slowly expose her silky flesh.

Giggling while Liz watched her display, Kara quickly looked over to check out what her partner was doing with Sam. Seeing that Bethany's arms were wrapped around the young woman's chest, Kara smiled to herself, knowing that the beautiful young blonde was in expert hands. Then, turning her attention back to Liz, Kara slowly let her hands drop away, her eyes locked on Liz's as more and more of her fabulous breasts were revealed.

As her bra fell away, Kara breasts were finally freed and Liz's eyes widened at the sight. Still swaying back and forth, Kara dropped her bra to the floor and watched intently as Liz reached up to touch her erect nipples. The sensation was electrifying and Kara's pussy was starting to ache. Closeing her eyes, she arched her back as Liz tentatively dragged her fingertips along the sides of her magnificent tits and down to her navel. Gasping when she felt Liz fasten her lips onto one of her nipples, Kara opened her eyes and took in the sight of Liz, gently, tentatively, sucking and licking each of her breasts in turn.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers