The Evaluation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"Oh, you can be sure of that. You just relax and I'll do all the work."

"Hhmmmm." Kara barely managed to get out as she jerked her body when Liz slipped a finger inside her slick wetness.

Liz had relatively little experience with bringing women to orgasm. Her few interludes with Sam were very tentative and somewhat educational, but Kara was in a lesbian relationship so she probably knew significantly more than Liz. Eager to try some new things, she continued to lick and suck on Kara's pussy, feeling the wetness dribbling down her chin making a wet spot on the bed beneath. Liz noted that Kara alternated between holding onto her head and guiding her where she wanted Liz to lick and then changing to holding her legs back and further apart so Liz could have better access to her hot pussy.

"Stick your fingers in deeper." Kara told her, pulling one leg back even further and looking down to her new lover. She was incredibly pent up now with Liz having spent quite a while probing and sucking on her pussy and needed some satisfaction soon.

"Hummmm, like that? " Liz asked after she licking two fingers and inserting them into Kara's slick snatch.

"Ooooo." Kara breathed out slowly as Liz smoothly rubbed into Kara's warm and creamy vagina. Feeling around, Liz moved in and out, pressing against the walls of Kara's hole as the moaning woman thrashed around on the bed. Giggling and squirming furiously as Liz played, Kara's arms flailed around and she moaned louder went Liz inserted her fingers up into Kara's slippery cunt. Kara reached to pull Liz's face in close, encouraging her to continue to lick and suck as she used her fingers to probe deep inside.

Feeling her passion swell, Kara recognized that she wasn't going to be able to cum without a bit more than what Liz was currently doing. Struggling up on her elbows, she tapped Liz to stop. "Hold on for a sec."

"OK." Liz said, a bit of a surprised look on her face.

Kara reached over to the table between the two beds and pulled out a six inch dildo.

"Oooohhhh." Liz's face lit up in eager fascination. "Let me have that."

Kara handed the toy over and pulled out a squeeze bottle of personal lubricant that she'd brought. Squirting a generous amount on her fingers she applied the sweet gel to her pulsing hole. Liz took the hint and used the phallus to rub the gel around, coating the first several inches of it's length so it would slide in easily. Looking up, Liz watched as Kara lay back and go comfortable. With her legs spread and up on her elbows, Kara watched intently as Liz slowly brought the tool up and placed it against her vaginal opening.

Kara groaned "Aaaaahhhhhhh," as the rubber penis slide insider her. She liked this new toy as it filled her up just right, and she almost collapsed the pleasure was so incredible. Combined with the excitement of the encounter and the fact that Liz had already worked her up to the point of being nearly ready to burst, Kara was sure it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. She was right.

"Wow, you are so tight!" Liz exclaimed as she slide the bendy phallus in and out of Kara's snatch. The gel helped but she could tell first from her fingers and then from the dildo, that Kara's pussy was really snug. It was obvious from the wild moaning and hip movements that Kara was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of the rubber cock as she tentatively slid in in and the back out of Kara's snatch. Engrossed, Liz's face was only inches away from Kara's hole as she studied the woman's reaction to the movements of the rubber toy. Leaning in to rub her tongue against Kara's clit while she continued to move the cock in and out of the squirming women, Liz could feel her heat rising and the tingling between her legs as her horniness increased exponentially.

"I want to try this too," Liz said taking a breath as Kara thrashed around on the bed with each drive of the dildo. Continuing for several minutes to suck on her puss as she thrust into Kara with the dildo, Liz sensed that the gorgeous blonde would be close to cumming soon. Adjusting herself between Kara's legs so she could get a better grip on the slippery phallus, she knelt and began to rub Kara's clit with her thumb while she moved the rubber cock into Kara's cunt, wriggling it around inside briefly with each thrust.

Feeling the urgency of Kara's pending orgasm from the increased trashing and flailing about, Kara began to move her hips in unison with Liz's thursts. Reaching forward, Kara grasped Liz's arm and drew her closer. "Oh, suck my pussy. Pleeeeese!" Kara whined.

Liz accommodated her eagerly, latching onto Kara's upper pussy area and tonguing her clit again as she shoved the phallus into the wild woman's slopping hole with long even strokes. Driving the dildo fully into and out of Kara's cunt, it only took a few more moments then Kara strained and arched her back, wailing loudly as she exploded.

A couple of short jets of fluid squirted from Kara's pussy and splashed Liz's face. Jerking back at the unexpected event a final few splashed against Liz's hand and she just sat there on her arms between Kara's legs and watched in amazement. Although she was surprised at the ejaculation, Liz continued to move the toy inside Kara while rubbing her clit with her thumb, slowing her thrusts in turn as Kara's orgasm abated.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Liz exclaimed, getting up off the bed to retrieve a nearby towel. Bringing it over to Kara, she wiped the wetness from Kara's thighs and dabbed the massive wet spot on the bed. "Fuck! I've never seen anything like that before."

Kara breathed heavily as she recovered, barely hearing what Liz was saying as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. With her body jerking in small convulsions as her orgasm subsided, she grunted pleasantly as Liz popped out her favorite sex toy.

"Whew," she said, flopping her legs down onto the bed so she could rest for a moment, her body jolted several more times as she relaxed. Reaching down to gingerly touch her tingling pussy that Liz had so thoroughly sucked, Kara complimented her efforts.

"Liz. That was great!" Kara said with a sleepy smile, watching Liz wipe the dribbles from her own face and chest. Liz beamed in response and climbed onto the bed, pressing the towel into the massive wet spot to try to soak up some of the wetness.

"Oh, forget it and come here!" Kara demanded, pulling the sexy young woman over to her. Sitting up so she could help Liz out of her soaked panties, she expertly began rub her hand along Liz's hot wet slit and caressed her magnificent breast with the other hand. Liz was seriously wet and Kara went straight to the dildo, rubbing the head against Liz's clit and pussy lips to coat it with the seriously excited woman's juice. While she rubbed the slippery cock around between Liz's legs, Kara giggled and teased, flicking her tongue across Liz's luscious breasts and making her fidget in anticipation.

Followed Kara's earlier lead, Liz gently took Kara's head in her hands and lay back, guiding her face across her tits, then pushed her down towards her groin where the dildo continued to frolic between her legs.

"Oh fuck, I need that in me now!" Liz breathed huskily, her belly taunt in anticipation as Kara circled the rubber phallus around the opening to her vagina. Moving her lips closer to Liz's mound, Kara warmed Liz's clit with her hot breath while she allowed Liz to maneuver the tip of the phallus to the opening of her vagina in an attempt to push it in.

"Oh, no. Not yet Lizzy dear," Kara said teasingly, resisting Liz's attempts to insert in the dildo. Giggling excitedly, Kara held the rubber dildo just at the edge of Liz's orifice, circling it around then up over her labia which drove Liz wild with anticipation. Kara sniggered excitedly while Liz bucked her hips to try to align the toy with her slit. Fishing around with her hand in a frustrated attempt to grasp the rubber cock, Kara expertly denied her attempt, playfully keeping her hands away from the inviting toy.

"Awww." Liz grimaced, looking as if she would blow a gasket.

"Hummm." I don't know. Are you ready for this?" Kara asked, teasingly, placing the tip of the dildo at Liz's opening.

"Yesss!" Kara hissed, arching her back to try to push in the phallus. Kara smiled broadly and slowly slid the rubbed cock in, but just a inch. She then placed her mouth over Liz's mound and clit just as Liz had done to her, easily finding Liz's clit with her tongue and flicking over the protruding nub, slurping greedily as she moved the cock back out of the younger woman's slick hole.

"Oh! You're terrible,"Liz groaned, before nearly passing out when Kara finally pushed the dildo in all the way. Her head swam in pleasure and she guided Kara's lips across her mound until Kara latched onto her sensitive bud and sucked it like a starving woman. The intense sensation, accompanied by the equally amazing feeling of the firm rubber penis sliding back and forth inside her quivering snatch was amazing.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, that sooo wonderful," Liz moaned softly as Kara moved the nicely wetted cock into Liz's hole and lapped at her pussy lips. Kara was direct and deliberate and Liz could immediately distinguish the difference between the play that she and Sam had engaged in earlier and Kara's experienced hand. Keen on finding out where that experience would lead, Liz bucked her hips and wriggled her pubic area up and down slowly, in rhythm with Kara's long deep strokes. Liz's heat was building quickly and she pulled her knees up to her chest to provide Kara with full access to her hungry cunt. Wiggling more ardently, she experimented with pelvic movements and Kara met her in response, sucking hungrily, thrusting and twisting the dildo as it went deep inside.

Kara was enthralled at the sight of Liz's thrashing and bucking that was becoming increasingly wilder and uninhibited. Pulling out the dildo, she set it aside and drove two fingers into Liz's pussy, quickly finding her g-spot and rubbing it purposefully.

Liz's eyes opened wide at the sensation of Kara's finger inside her. After a moment of adjustment, Liz relaxed and went with the moment, moaning more intensely as the more experienced woman began to work on her. Suddenly, she felt additional weight on the bed and looked up to see Bethany climb over and firmly latching her lips onto Liz's pert breast while eagerly squeezing and tweaking the other at the same time.

"Ahhh." Liz gasped at additional attention and grabbed onto Bethany's arm as she sucked while Kara continued to tongue her snatch. With both women giving her body attention it only took a minute or so before she stiffened and cried out in orgasm, feeling a wave of pleasure and release combine to flow over her being.

Kara cooed 'Ooouuwww" as she felt the pulses of Liz's pussy against her finders. Slowly stroking Liz's sensitive g-spot, generating a couple more mini-orgasms until the gorgeous raven haired vixen pulled her legs up and rolled onto her side.

Liz was totally focused on the feeling of Kara stroking and applying pressure deep insider her when she finally bucked up, gasping loudly as her body convulsed in concert with the amazing orgasmic feeling that washed over her. Accompanied by an intense wetness flowing from her pussy, Liz almost blacked out as Kara continued to hold her fingers up against her g-spot, circling them around inside her while Liz continued to orgasm. After numerous spasms, she rolled over on her side, pulling her legs up in an attempt to disengage so she could catch her breath.

"Whewwww," Bethany exclaimed, clapping her hands together excitedly as Liz gasped for air.

"You can say that again," Sam added, rubbing her hands over Bethany's soft shoulders, looking on and giggling as Liz lay there recovering.

"Ok, then gorgeous." Bethany said, scrambling off the bed and grabbing Sam's arm lightly. "Come over here!"

Bethany pushed Sam back to the other bed playfully, with Kara following right behind leaving Liz on the bed to recover for a moment. Bethany straddled Sam's waist, leaning forward to hang her fabulous breasts in Sam's face as Kara maneuvered between Sam's legs.

"Do me?" Sam asked shamelessly, eager to have the sexy women she'd just brought to orgasm give her the same treatment.

"With pleasure" Bethany growled huskily. "That's what we're all her for. To have some fun and fuck each other silly."

"Yeah," Kara whispered hotly, tickling Sam's toes and dragging the rubber penis along the insides of her thighs and over her sensitive knees.

"Eeek," Sam squealed. Wriggling, she was ecstatic with anticipation as Bethany dragged her breasts across Sam's lips. Always an extremely sexual young woman, her earlier foray into this territory with Liz had been tremendous fun. Having no expectations of anything when she and Liz started off this evening, she was extremely pleased that it had turned out so incredibly sexy and exhilarating. The opportunity to watch as Kara fucked Liz with the dong had made Sam so horny that she'd do anything now to get off.

While she tongued Bethany's dangling nipples, Sam felt pressure on the insides of her thighs. Crazy with anticipation, she clenched her pussy as Kara teased down there and laid her head back on the bed, locking eyes with Bethany who stared down past her hanging breasts. Sam squirmed even more when Bethany reached up to the head of the bed and moved her knees further up so she could position herself close to Sam's luscious lips.

Liz's breathing slowed and she turned slightly to observe the activity on the adjacent bed. Grinning at the sight, she deciding she wanted to get more closely acquainted with their activities and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Sitting there, she watched intently, mesmerized at the writhing bodies that were seriously intent on their own pleasure. Sam was on her back with Bethany edging further up on her chest while at the same time Kara lay partially curled up across the end of the bed, playing around between Sam's thighs with the six inch dildo.

Wanting to get in on the action, Liz stood up and worked her way behind Kara who reached back to take Liz's hand and place it on her nice curvy ass. Kara took a moment to kneel with her rear up and tried to push Sam's knees apart, but with Bethany straddling Sam's waist it was somewhat awkward. That problem didn't last very long as Bethany had something else in mind. Wiggling up to position her pussy over Sam's face, Bethany placed one hand on the wall and put one foot to the side of Sam's head so she was only partially kneeling and could easily control her pussy's contact with Sam's face.

Taking the hint as Bethany loomed over her, Sam curled her arms up and over Bethany's thighs and adjusted herself so she could easily tongue Bethany's sopping hole. While Kara played with her pussy her hunger peaked. At the moment that Kara's warm tongue touched her sopping hole she dove into Bethany's warm slit and enthusiastically licked and sucked her like there was no tomorrow.

Liz's heart was pounding again as she watched Bethany and Kara position themselves over Sam. Sliding in beside Kara, she whispered into her ear, "Fuck Sam good with that cock."

Kara gave Sam's pussy a couple probing licks and turned to Liz. "I intend to." She said, smiling brightly while wiggling her ass to encourage Liz to play.

Liz caressed Kara's rear, taking the obvious hint. "I'm gonna drive you nuts while you do that."

"Ouuuu, " Kara cooed, "Just a sec."

Quickly getting up and going over to the side drawer, Kara retrieved a black cock that was about eight inches long and handed it to Liz, along with the bottle of lube. Quickly kissing her and tweaking Liz's nipple, Kara cheerfully hopped back onto the bed to kneel between Sam's legs once more. Reassuming her previous position, Kara wiggled her bottom around and leaned forward on her forearms so she could start to play with Sam's pussy again.

"Oh, my." Liz said aloud, looking at the schlong in amazement. "This is pretty big."

"Yeah, try it out!" Kara replied, working the other dildo across Sam's slick pussy lips. Looking up, Kara saw that Sam was lapping hungrily at Bethany's pussy which was suspended only about an inch above her face. "That's one of my favorite positions sweetie." Kara said to Sam in a husky voice. "You are so hot! I'm gonna fuck you silly with this hard cock."

"Oohhhh," Sam managed to gasp between licks as Kara toyed with her puss. "Go for it!" Sam's lips and chin was coated with Bethany's juices and she continued to eagerly mash her mouth against Bethany causing her to wail and shriek in pleasure.

"Yeah, go for it." Liz encouraged from behind Kara.

"O. K." Liz said under her breath as she assessed the large rubber cock. Setting it aside for a moment she grabbed the lube and applied a small portion to the tips of her fingers. Kneeling on the floor so she was aligned with Kara's pussy from behind, Kara rubbed her fingers along Kara's puffy outer lips. When Kara wriggled around at her touch, Liz smiled and played across the soft smooth skin, getting used to touching another woman's parts. After a couple minutes of rubbing while watching the show in front of her, she finally added another good squirt of gel, coating her fingers thoroughly before dipping two into Kara's steaming hot hole.

Swirling her gooey fingers around, she watched as Kara moaned softly and paused in her play with Sam's pussy. Noting she was a bit distracted from her efforts now, Liz stifled an excited laugh as she felt Kara quiver in response to her probing fingers. With three of the girls getting attention, it was getting pretty noisy in the room with the various moans, titters and squeaks as Sam sucked Bethany, Kara fucked Sam with the six inch dildo and Liz probed Kara's pussy, preparing to engage her with the thick black cock.

Kara felt a bit dizzy with excitement and Liz's tantalizing play was driving her nuts. She bristled with anticipation as Liz probed her hot wet hole. As Liz swept across her sensitive zone, she wanted the feeling of the big black dick inside her, and soon! It was a bit difficult to focus on Sam's pussy with Liz's fingers exploring her snatch and when Liz's lips touched the outside of her pussy, Kara sighed heartily. The first tentative kisses were quickly followed by Liz's hot wet tongue that eagerly probed the entrance to her vagina.

Kara's focus really wavered as Liz started to get more confident. She finally had to stop sliding the dildo into Sam and leaned against her thigh as she reveled in the sensation of first Liz's tongue sliding over her tingling snatch. Kara rocked back and forth a bit then turned to Liz.

"Fuck me with that cock!"

"Are you sure?" Liz replied, backing off from sucking Kara's pussy for a moment.

"Yessss," Kara urged between huffs of breath, "I want to feel that fucking thing inside me."

"OK, Liz responded anxiously as she grabbed the large black phallus, "I'm dying to try this thing anyway." Quickly grabbing the bottle of gel, she applied a generous amount around the cock's tip smeared the first few inches. Assessing the amount that remained on her hand, she giggled and wiped it over her own pussy for good measure then turned back to Kara's wigging ass once more. Feeling Kara stiffen a bit when she positioned the dick at Kara's glistening slit, she pushed slowly until the head got past Kara's the tight orifice. Twisting it very slowly, she felt Kara relax as the dick turning it back and forth.

"Oh God, that's amazing," Kara growled, once the dong's head jerked past the entrance to her hot tight hole.

"Oh yeah? What about this?" Liz asked sliding the toy in the rest of the way with one smooth stroke.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," Kara practically hollered when the big rubber cock filled her. Biting her lower lip as the dong hit her cervix, she gyrated her hips enthusiastically. "Ohhhhhh , fuck me good baby."

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers