The Evaluation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"Aaahhhhh," Kara breathed out in a long exhale as Liz firmly tongued around one pink areola while tenderly circling her fingers around the other. The wonderful feeling quickly made Kara shudder, and her sensitive nipples responded almost to the point of being painful her excitement was so intense. Since they gotten together, she and Bethany had never brought another woman to their bed, so this unexpected get-together with these two younger women was certainly a new experience that she planned to thoroughly enjoy.

Wriggling back and up onto her knees, Kara reached down and slowly pressed the fabric of Liz's skirt against her quivering slit. "Ahhhh." Kara gasped as Liz wriggled her hips and breathed harder while Kara continued to toy with her. Moving her hand more urgently, both of their breathing and gasps grew in intensity until Kara felt the ache in her pussy was almost too much to endure.

"Hummm", Kara mused as she got up off the lounger and quickly pulled Liz up into her arms. Pressing her breasts against Liz's equally amazing tits, the women kissed firmly for a few moments before Kara took Liz's hand.

"Come with me."

Liz was engrossed in responding to Kara's sensuous kiss, when Kara broke off and took her hand. Leading her back inside, Liz didn't even care that her wispy skirt barely hung onto her hips and her naked breasts were bouncing proudly. Snatching her wine as she went, Liz stumbled along into the suite with a huge smile on her face. Making their way to the bedroom, Liz stared intently as Kara stripped off her own pretty white and blue skirt as she walked. Liz followed suite, the two of them leaving a trail of clothing on the floor as they went.

"Whew, I think I may have had a bit too much to drink." Liz sniggered as she took another mouthful of wine and steadied herself in the doorframe. Her eyes however, never strayed from watching Kara's lithe movements as she turned to face Liz and slowly pulled the fabric of her thong down over her hips. Kara's awesome breasts were full and firm like Liz's. 'Definitely real,' Liz confirmed to herself having just had them in her hands and mouth while she looked Kara over appraisingly. Noticing a cute butterfly tattoo low on Kara's lower belly near her short 'landing strip' patch of pubic hair, Liz cooed with intense interest.

"Ohhh I love your tattoo! Let me see that," she demanded, kneeling down and moving into the room to inspect Kara's artwork.

Kara giggled excitedly as Liz approached. Outlined from the light in the living area, Kara stared at Liz's beautiful figure as she made her way towards her. Liz's long black hair was hanging to one side, almost touching the floor as she bend down slowly and crawled like a cat across the few yards that separated them. Kara was thrilled at the exaggerated sway of her sexy hips and sultry smile on her face. When Liz got close, she touched Kara's the tattoo experimentally.

"What do you think?" Kara asked.

"Cool. Did it hurt when you got it?"

"Not really." Kara said, recalling the experience. "Maybe at the start, but Bethany was with me and after the first minute or so it was ok."

"Hmmmm," Liz purred as she came right up to Kara's belly and kissed the tattoo. A shiver went through Kara and her hands reached out, barely touching Liz's head as Liz gently held her lips against Kara's pretty artwork. Liz reached up and stroked Kara's firm buttocks, her strong hands firmly grasping the shorter woman's taunt flesh before moving down to caress the backs of her thighs. While she rubbed, Kara directed her kisses along her stomach, and even more further down.

"Aahhhh," Kara rumbled as she felt the soft wet touch of Liz's tongue trace down to her aching mound. The touch of her lips was exactly what and where Kara wanted, and Liz was playing right into her desires. Leaning back against the edge of the bed, Kara spreading her legs, ever so slightly, encouraging Liz to explore further.

* * *

Sam used her hands to encourage Bethany to fully explore her body, although she already felt like Bethany had a good handle on things already. Bethany's attention to her neck and shoulders while she caressed her quivering belly made her so hot that the wetness in her pussy threatened to gush out and down her leg. Sam could feel that her panties were soaked already and she reached down to her mound, rubbing herself while her other hand moved to cover Bethany's. The gorgeous and much more experienced woman continued to lightly touch her, alternately circling around her stomach and then up to titillate her small breasts. Her passion was growing quickly, she clenched her thighs together as a result of Bethany's expert ministrations and she felt like she was in dire need of some release, and fast.

Turning around, Sam reached up to entwine her fingers in Bethany's luxurious hair as the taller woman embraced her. Taking charge, Bethany cupped Sam's breasts in both hands, then tickled down her stomach once again, slipping her fingers under the waistband of Sam' s panties until she came to the younger woman's warm wet center.

"Hummm? What do we have here?" Bethany whispered into Sam's ear as she found Sam's panties soaked beyond belief.

"Oh fuck, I'm so horny," Sam replied in a gasp, her knees buckling slightly as Bethany pressed harder down on her mound.

Bethany's hot breath warmed Sam's neck as she pressed her fingertips down the front her panties to the top of her slit. "That you certainly are." Bethany confirmed, pushing her thighs apart and feeling further down between Sam's legs. Sam gasped loudly when Bethany found her clit.

"Oh sweet thing," Bethany breathed hotly into Sam's ear, rubbing her clit teasingly at the same time. "I want to lick your slit till you scream."

"Oh you would would you?" Sam replied, rubbing her breasts against the taller woman as she squirmed in Bethany's strong arms. "That's good, cause I want you as well."

"Eeewwwww, yeeeessss!" Bethany squealed excitedly. "Come with me you sexy thing!" Bethany took Sam's hand as she backed into the suite where Liz and Kara had gone only a few minutes earlier. Taking her by the hands, Bethany kissed Sam as she spoke excitedly. "A while back, I half-jokingly suggested to Kara that if she'd like to try to 'expand our horizons', I'd be open to it. She certainly seemed eager to try it when we met you and Liz at the casino."

"I'm glad." Sam replied, following excitedly as Bethany pulled her along.

Turning the corner to the sleeping area, Bethany giggled at the sight of Liz on all fours in front of Kara, kissing her new playmate's taunt belly and lightly stroking her inner thighs. With Sam in tow, she walked over and kissed her lover full on the mouth and squeezed her breast before turning back to draw Sam towards the other bed.

Sam followed eagerly, clad only in her sexy pink panties, and grabbed Bethany's fleshy buttocks while the taller woman pushed aside the pillows. Pulling the covers off the end of the bed, Bethany crawled on, and Sam followed right behind, settling in on her side so the two faced each other. Looking into each other's eyes for a few moments, gauging their next action, Sam moved close and kissed Bethany on the lips. Tentatively first, bringing her hand up to brush the fabric covering Bethany's nipples that were poking out through the thin fabric of the dress, Sam then scooched in closer, hungrily kissing the gorgeous woman and teasing her lips with her tongue.

Encouraged by the sounds of pleasure emanated from the bed beside them, Sam started to fumble with the buttons on Bethany's pretty green dress and their eyes locked in mutual desire. Giggling, huffing and tugging to undo the buttons, Sam worked urgently while Bethany distracted her with kisses and stroking her dirty blonde hair. Finally loosening the upper section of Bethany's top Sam reached in to grasp Bethany's luscious breast.

Smiling brightly and squirming a bit as she responded to the younger woman's touch, Bethany began to get a little more frustrated as Sam circled her fingertips around her large brown areolas. Squeezing her thighs together at the tingling sensation between her legs, she leaned forward to kiss Sam again. Gently stroking down Sam's shoulder and arm, she relished the prospect of taking this new lover and eagerly drank in the sight of Sam shivering at her touch.

Quickly finishing with the last button, Sam slid her hand up inside, along the side of Bethany's ribs and up to her shoulder. She drew the narrow bands of material off the top side, now fully revealing the beautiful brunette's scrumptious breast. Standing out invitingly, she admired Bethany's luscious tit and pushed aside the portion of the dress that was covering the other one. While not as big or as firm as Liz's but they were definitely a handful enough all the same and, Sam edged closer to drag the backs of her fingers across Bethany's stiff nipples. A soft moan escaped from Bethany's lips and she caressed Sam's arm and shoulder more urgently. Encouraged, the young blonde firmly grasped Bethany's aching breast and moved in closer, pausing to look to Bethany. Watching Bethany's face, she moved in the final few inches and licked experimentally.

A long, soft "Haaaaaaaaa"exhale escaped from Bethany's open mouth. The feeling of Sam's tongue teasing around her sensitive areolas was heaven. Feeling the increased wetness between her legs, Bethany edged herself upright on the bed, finally deciding to ditch her dress. Sam knelt and attempted to help by pulling the shoulder fabric down on each side. As Bethany wriggled to get herself out of the upper portion she suddenly found herself pushed down onto her back with her arms caught in the light material.

Sam giggled as she maneuvered up, straddling Bethany and kneeling on the fabric that was still wrapped around Bethany's elbows. Pinning her arms, Sam grinned evilly. With Bethany trapped beneath her, Sam moved up for a kiss. Circling her tongue around Bethany's quivering lips, she kissed the struggling brunette, deeply at first then teasingly across the gasping woman's jaw and down her neck.

Squirming on the bed, Bethany tried half-heartedly to free herself, but Sam readjusted to keep the sumptuous woman pinned. Moving her tongue along Bethany's shoulder Sam noted Bethany's chest was heaving a bit more with deeper breaths. Knowing she was playing the game they both wanted, she softly laughed and continued to lightly brush her lips down along Bethany's upper chest until she finally came down to her aching tits.

Sam knew that Britany wanted to reach up and pull Sam close, however it was way more fun to torment the trapped woman, so she stopped short before touching her mouth to Bethany's nipples. Sam grinned, looking up to Britney's straining face as the sensation of her hot breath caused Bethany to squirm even more. Pausing, she looked up again to Bethany's face and chest and admired the straining woman's amazing body while feeling her own heat rising even further as the two drove deeper into their lust.

Bethany gently struggled with half-closed eyes, moaning and gasping softly as Sam put her hands on either side of Bethany's shoulders and pressed her small breasts against Bethany's. Delighted at the response of this small torture, Sam slowly moved so her erect nipples circled around Bethany's areolas, making her strain her back and causing her nipples point out even more in excitement.

"Well, I've got you where I want you now." Sam cooed softly, focusing on where her own hard nipples were touching along Bethany's breasts.

"Oh, you little devil." Bethany gasped heavily, still restrained but squirming with more effort beneath Sam as the teasing continued. Sam's slow drawing of her nipples across Bethany's larger tits was driving her nuts. "Oh, You are sooooo going to get it you little minx."

Laughing mightily while she clambered off and knelt down between Bethany's thighs, Sam finally released the restraint on Bethany's arms. "I'm going to drive you nuts," Sam said, caressing down the lower portion of Bethany's waist to where the dress was bunched up. Bethany's arms were still somewhat caught in the arm loops, but not so much that she couldn't get out of it. She didn't.

"Ohhh, what'cha got down there?" Sam chuckled, pulling the dress lower and dragging her fingertips ever so slowly across Bethany's nicely sculpted stomach. The definition of her abs were magnificent and Sam imagined the sight of the tall athletic brunette, in a tight spandex top and shorts, doing aerobic exercises and working out while all the guys ogled her.

"Mmmmm," Bethany replied suggestively, "you'll just have to find out for yourself, won't you." Bethany closed her eyes and shuddered as she felt Sam pull her dress up and reach in with her other hand, sliding her fingers over the edge of her panties to lightly touch her tingling pussy. Pulling her knees up, Bethany's short green dress slid up, and she let her thighs part so as to fully expose her high cut panties.

Sam was transfixed at the sight of Bethany laying with her arms caught in her dress and her knees apart, surrendering herself for Sam to explore. With a soft breath, she slowly pulled the dress up to Bethany's belly, where she could see the struggling woman's panties were soaked with wetness. Feeling up over Bethany's mound, she lightly tickled across the wet fabric and pressed down, defining the woman's slit in the material until her thumb reached Bethany's clit. Lingering there, she caused Bethany to gasp once again. She smiled broadly as the woman stiffened then moved back down and to the sides, checking the response as she finally touched the sensitive skin between Bethany's thighs.

Bethany gasped in excitement when Sam pressed on her sensitive button. With her dress gathered around her waist and her throbbing breasts exposed, she was almost ready to scream as Sam teased her pussy and massage up and down her thighs at the same time. Her desire on fire, she bucked her hips up to try to get Sam to rub her more aggressively.

"Oh, god," Bethany huffed between breaths, feeling the increasing wetness inside her vagina.

"Ooouuuu," Sam giggled as she cupped Bethany's mound and was pressing down hard against her clit with her palm. "Somebody's getting a bit excited I see!"

"You vicious imp." Bethan replied, her breath catching in her throat. "You are really gonna get it now!"

Sam chuckled, massaging the cleft of Bethany's pussy from the outside of her panties. "Hummmm," Sam said suggestively, sliding her index finger under the fabric and across her wet slit. "I think you're gonna get it first."

Edging her way off the bed, Sam grasped the shoulder straps and Bethany wriggled out. Urgently grabbing the bunched-up dress, Sam wriggling it down over Bethany's hips with Bethany helping out by raising her butt and then her legs. Tugging the dress off the rest of the way, Sam tossed it onto a nearby chair and then proceeded to tug off Bethany's panties in one swift motion. Once her pussy was revealed, Sam quickly clambering back onto the bed and licked Bethany's breasts, chest tehn neck before hovering over the gorgeous woman's face and giving her a long sensual kiss.

Slowly, slithering back down the prone woman, Sam dragged her small tits down across Bethany's lithe body as she made her way south once again. When she was over Bethany's aching pussy, Sam smiled as Bethany opened her legs, revealing her glistening wet lips and aching hole.

Grinning mischievously, Sam rested on her forearms between Bethany's legs so she had a perfect view of her beautiful wet pussy. The short blond pubic hair covering Bethany's mound was expertly trimmed for wearing a modest bikini, and upon closer inspection Sam could see that her lower lips were shaved bare and the soft folds of her labia were wet with juices.

"Hummmm, what do we have here? Sam posed teasingly as she traced her fingers over the hood of Bethany's clitoris. Bethany bucked and wriggled her hips in response, her face grimacing as she bit her lip when Sam moved her finger lower. Giggling excitedly as Bethany arched her back in anticipation, Sam continued to trace her fingers across Bethany's wet inner lips, smiling excitedly at the sounds of Bethany whimpering softly as she probed her soft flesh.

Breathing in the amazing musky scent, Sam firmly drew her fingers across Bethany's slick labia, pulling aside her labia to expose the wetness of her steaming hole. Eager to taste Bethany's drooling quim, Sam leaned in and stuck her tongue out tentatively. As she touched her sensitive bud, Bethany gasped and Sam smiled in satisfaction, holding out Bethany's thighs as she continued to slowly circle the hood of Bethany's clit and down along her outer pussy lips. Thrilled at the response, Sam probed more forcefully, which caused Bethany to shiver and thrash beneath her even more.

* * *

Liz grinned as she peaked over Kara's thigh and saw Sam's head waggling back and fourth between Bethany's. Turning her attention back to the task at hand, she moved her tongue across Kara's mound, drawing a line along either side of her neatly trimmed patch of soft blond hair. Just below Kara's 'landing strip' Liz found her clitoris tucked neatly in its hood and swirled her tongue around it slowly.

Without a lot of experience pleasing women, Liz was however very eager to experiment and found it thrilling when Kara reached down and pushed her face more urgently against her mound. Latching her lips onto the area surrounding Kara's small sensitive nub, Liz giggling when Kara's body stiffened and she squealed in a quick intake of breath. Wobbling a bit, Kara steadied herself by leaning back with one hand on the bed. Kara pushed her further back until she sat, then pushed back the skin of Kara's pussy to expose her clit invitingly.

"Hummmm," Liz purred watching Kara's chest heave. Reaching up under Kara's legs, Liz held onto the sweet blonde's narrow hips and lifted her legs up and apart. Engulfing Kara's pussy with her whole mouth, Liz found the sensitive nub with her tongue and circled the button, slathering Kara's soft folds with saliva.

Sucking eagerly, Liz felt Kara wriggling around in delight as she pressed harder, feeling tremendously encouraged at the reaction she was generating. Needing to get a better angle, Liz stood and firmly encouraged Kara to move further back onto the bed, then knelt down and held Kara's legs wide so she could have better access to her hot slick hole. Quickly looking over to the other bed, Liz smirked again at the sounds coming from Bethany as Sam's head bobbed around in the throes of eating out Bethany with great enthusiasm, the same as Liz intended to do to Kara.

Kara began to pant harder and squealed loudly when Liz's mouth latched onto her tingling pussy lips. The sensation of Liz's tongue probing around her precious folds drove her crazy. Holding onto Liz's head, she pressed it even harder into her snatch and bucked her hips, rubbing her snatch into the eager young woman's face. She could sense that Liz was really getting into eating her out now, the pressure of her probing tongue was amazing as she moved her hands to the insides of Kara's thighs and pushed her legs apart even further. Releasing Kara's inner labia from her lips, Liz drove her tongue into Kara's yawning vagina, which caused her to groan in pleasure.

Kara squirmed at the incredible sensation of being probed, licked and teased. She loved it when Liz circled her tongue around the edge of her opening.

"Aaahhhhh," Kara breathed out softly as Liz continued to work on her pussy.

"Oh, you like that do you?" Liz asked inquisitively as she paused from lapped at the smooth skin of Kara's puss.

"Oh, yeahhhh," Kara replied breathlessly. Her eyes closed and huge smile forming on her face. "That's amazing. Keep doing that."

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers