The Evaluation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"You bet." Liz agreed heartily. Adjusting her position, she spread Kara's ass cheek aside so she could get a better view as she moved the large rubbed dick slowly and evenly in and out of Kara's tight snatch. Smiling mischievously, she lifted one foot to spread her legs a bit and to stabilize herself on the other knee, so she could rub her own pussy while she fucked Kara with the dildo.

Leaning her shoulder against the end bed, Liz could easily work the rubber cock into Kara while masturbating. Her breath quickened as she rubbed, and she started to jam the thick dildo into Kara's hot snatch in sync with her own building excitement.

Sam was totally caught up in her own pleasure, but also bucked and moved her hips up and down in anticipation of Kara's attention. Her cunt ached, but she was also intent on mashing her tongue up into Bethany's pretty pussy, licking out her hole to claim all the nectar from Bethany's earlier orgasm.

Sam was somewhat uncertain about what she was doing, having never even thought of this type of positioning before. She had never sat up on a previous boyfriend this way so she wasn't sure of what Bethany expected, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. Sam did enjoy performing oral sex, and getting her pussy sucked and licked was the height of foreplay for her. Realizing that Bethany and Kara had tons more experience pleasuring themselves, she just went along with it and savored the moment certain that Bethany would provide some direction when appropriate.

Feeling Kara push her legs apart, Sam stopped licking for a moment and pulled up her knees as she felt Kara drag the rubber phallus slide over her clit and around her pussy lips. She was so horny by now she reached down, grabbing around for Kara's hand. When she found it, she pulled the rubber cock into her aching hole. She couldn't turn her head or see anything but Bethany's pussy, belly and tits as Bethany rode her face, but she could hear Kara gasping and moving about as well, recognizing that Liz had also joined in on the fun.

Lapping and sucking Bethany's clit, Sam shivered with pleasure at the moans from above and Kara's stroking of her pussy. Bethany's legs shuddered and she leaned against the wall for support when Sam stuck her tongue into her as far as she could and swirled it around. Holding tightly onto Bethany's one thigh, Sam firmly pulled on Kara's hand with the other, groaning and biting Bethany's pussy lips as Kara jammed the dong into her hungry snatch. Sam's head spun as the dong's generous girth filling her completely and, breathing out in a long sigh, Sam latched onto Bethany's clit and sucked hard, flicking he sensitive nub with her tongue as Kara worked the thick tool around inside her.

Sam was in heaven as Kara worked the dildo into her hot hole. From the movements, it was apparent that Liz was distracting her. Sam squeaked and Kara's hot breath between her legs stopped and started with similar changes to the way she thrust the dong into her. Yes, she thought, laying back on the bed for a second and giggling furiously, Liz was getting to Kara in a big way. Suddenly, Bethany reached down and held onto her head, pulling Sam's face back up to her pussy. Really starting to grind her snatch against Sam's mouth, Sam recognized that she was approaching another orgasm.

Bethany moved her pelvis more vigorously across Sam's mouth and the gorgeous blonde worked intently, still holding onto Bethany's hip while sucked her clit. Bethany felt Sam working one hand up to her chest and gasped as she pushed two fingers up into her sopping hole. Sam twisted and plunger her fingers into her while struggling to keep her tongue pressed up against her clit. Sam mashed her mouth against Bethany's soaking twat with increasing energy and force that Bethany wanted, from the pressure she applyed to Sam's head. Moving her hips back and forth, Bethany's felt her orgasm approach and her breathing became more ragged as she gasped and bucked as the stimulation intensified.

After only a few more grinding swipes, Bethany shuddered, bathing Sam with her juices until she had to let go and steadying herself against the wall while her body convulsed. Breathing heavy and quivering for some time, Bethany finally moved off Sam and lay down beside her in a heap. Breathing heavily, she watched Sam, her face in ecstasy as Kara fucked her with the big rubber dong.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Sam hollered, feeling the Kara angle the big cock as to applying pressure to her sensitive zone deep inside. "That feels amazing!"

"Hummmm, yeahhhh," Kara responded, her own pleasure extruding from her. She slowly ebbed forward and back with each thrust of the cock that Liz firmly held in her own greasy hand. Working the smaller dildo into Sam matching the motions of Liz's thrusts, it was like Liz was fucking Sam through Kara, two women were so in sync.

Kara rocked, back and forth, thoroughly enjoying Liz's attention while giving it to Sam at the same time. Soon the rhythm increased, and Liz moved the dong in harder and faster, banging into Kara with more enthusiasm as she was edged on by Kara's grunts and moans. In no time Kara wailed aloud, cumming to a thunderous orgasm and collapsing onto the bed with the big black dildo still sticking out from between her legs.

Liz was nearly beside herself after Kara came she was so pent up. Taking the opportunity to see to Sam, who was laying with her legs apart breathing heavily while Bethany lay beside her, Liz climbed up, seizing the smaller phallus from Kara's limp hand. Pulling Sam's further apart, Liz shoved the bendy dong into the beautiful blonde's juicy hole with the same intensity she'd just applied to Kara. Angling it up, she applied pressure to Sam's g-spot and continued to slide the cock in and out as Sam's body began to gyrate and tense.

Popping the cock out, Liz licked Sam's pussy a couple times for good measure. Sam gasped quickly when Liz's tongue touched her burning clit, followed by a tremendous moan of pleasure. Sure she was getting close, Liz jamming the toy in once again and continued to stroke the cock inside Sam's slopping hole. After only a couple minutes, Liz could tell from the movements of Sam's body that her orgasm was imminent and after only a couple more thrusts Sam screamed tremendously and her body thrashed on the bed and she came and came.

Holding her breasts tightly, Sam shuddered repeatedly, her hips moving up and down as she reveled in the intense feeling of release after so much buildup.

"Wow, did you ever gush!" Liz exclaimed, seeing the large wet spot on the bed below Sam's pussy. Pulling back, the dong nearly flew out of Sam it was so slick with her juices and Liz giggled with excitement at the sight of her friend as she recovered from her orgasm.

Sam mumbled something incoherent as she continued to shudder and spasm. Bethany sat up and stroked the younger woman's small tits, but Sam was not finished yet. Half sitting up, she leveraged herself on one arm and reached for the dildo. Liz smiled at her as their eyes locked together and Liz slowly fitted the phallus back into her friend's sloppy hole. Working together, they pushed the dong in and out and worked Sam up to a vigorous pace before she came once again.

Satisfied that Sam was ok for a while, she left her to Bethany once again, eager to relieve her own pent up excitement. Picking up the eight inch black dildo she'd used on Kara, Liz went over to the other bed, pulled back the covers, and adjusted the pillows so she could sit up a bit against the headboard. Slathering her pussy and the rubber cock with a generous application of lube, she toyed with it around her pussy, waiting for Kara to take the hint and join her.

Kara enjoyed watching Liz after she'd taken over fucking Sam with the pink dildo. Smiling, she stroked herself, playing with her breasts and rubbing between her thighs while she watched Liz jam the toy into Sam and finally bring her friend to a couple quick orgasms. While Sam recovered after her second orgasm and Bethany moved closer to suckle her tiny tits, Kara got up and moved over to the other bed to watch with interest as Liz played around her puffy pussy with the larger black dildo.

Once Liz caught Kara's attention again and the sexy Nordic beauty crawled onto the bottom of the bed, Liz applied the tip of the big black cock to her clit before easing back and sliding the eight inch rubber cock into her steaming puss. Her own pleasure overtook her and she left Kara lay where she will to watch. Looking to her right, she saw Sam peeking up over Bethany's body, then the two giggled and turned on their sides to face Liz, clasping their hands together excitedly with their ringside seats to Liz's show.

Liz saw smiled brilliantly as she saw her friends set themselves up to watch. Pulling her knees, Liz angled herself a bit more towards Sam and Bethany. Kara sat up and played with her tits as Liz worked herself to a frenzy with the rubber cock. She was so pent up that it took very little time to build her excitement, rubbing her clit while easing the black cock into her quivering hole. Moving more quickly, Liz rammed the dong in, squirming wildly as she fucked herself. Moving the cock faster and faster, her hips bucking and her breathing ragged as she built to climax and exploded in a thunderous orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," gurgled from her throat as the convulsions erupted from deep within. As her orgasm resolved, Liz held the rubber phallus inside, slowly moving her pelvis up and down and pressing it firmly against her g-spot until her body's spasms subsided.

"Hummm," Liz smiled lazily at the sideliners, "that was great!"

Waving Kara over, Liz brought up the covers and scooched down, cuddling the blonde haired vixen close as they settled down together and kissed lovingly. Sam trundled off to the bathroom and when she got back, Bethany was laying on her side patting the bed beside her. Hopeful that there was more to come, Sam pulled up the covers as she got in. Giggles erupted from underneath and Sam squirmed as Bethany's soft lips kissed her tits and moved down to her belly.

The remainder of the night resembled something like a tag team match. Between fitful naps, the women played incessantly. Swapping amongst themselves, performing and receiving sexual gratification with toys, fingers and mouths, the women could barely keep their eyes open by the time the sun finally rose and finally they all fell asleep, exhausted.

It was nearly lunchtime before the four women finally rose, dressed, arranging to meet in the dining room for lunch. Liz and Sam went, albeit a bit wobbly on their feet, along the noisy corridors and back to their suite. The two showered and put on fresh clothes, yawning and giggling at the memories of the previous night.

"What the fuck was that?" Sam said aloud in amazement as she came out of the bathroom with a towel on her head. "We go out to have some fun, maybe meet some new cute hunks and end up in a foursome with two women?"

Liz had showered first and was standing in her panties and bra, combing and drying her hair. "Well I did say you were a slut, didn't I?" Liz laughed while her friend stood there exasperated.

Sam laughed loudly in response, "Fuck yeah! Phew! That was even more fun than Gilles and Pierre."

"You got that right." Liz agreed. "But don't think for a minute that I'm turning dyke. I still love a good hard 'REAL' cock down between my nether regions.

"Got that right!" Sam said as she walked naked to her dresser. Pulling out her own hair dryer, she quickly fixed herself up and quickly, not wanting to leave Bethany and Kara waiting.

Maybe I'll get Kara to show me how to do my make-up and nails this afternoon. Liz mentioned casually as they gathered their bags and headed out.

"Cool. And while you're doing that, I'll get Bethany to fuck me again with that black dildo again. It's a little bit big, but dam it feels good once you get going!" Liz looked appraisingly at her friend who looked back with a straight face. Sam however couldn't keep it that way for long and exploded in laughter under Liz's scrutiny.

"Yeah, I bet that'll pretty much distract Kara and fuck up my nail job big time."

"Probably, but we've got lots of time for your nails. Maybe I'll just bring Bethany here while you are with Kara.

"Good plan. I like the way you think." Liz said admiringly.

Leaving their rooms, the girls continued to chatter all the way down the hall. When the elevator opened and the girls went in. "Going down?" Liz asked Sam.

"Always!" Sam heartily agreed.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers