All Comments on 'The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 1'

by Patrick-Donovan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
I'm intrigued

You might have put your introduction as a long note preceding this story, so readers wouldn't have to open two stories to get the same information. It will be interesting to see if you can avoid the common horror movie sterotype stereotypes that Scary Movie so skillfully exploited!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Okay...

You have me hooked. Now when is the second chapter out? Please make it soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story but...

when do they start fucking?

Shadow997Shadow997over 15 years ago
Not dissapointed so far

The preveiw made me anticipate it and i must say i am impressed. I actually hope tha what sex you do have, fits with the story. I like the setting and already many ideas of what may happen are flooding my mind. I also have the great fortune to come upon this story when its all out. I look forward to the rest and i will comment on them all. God work so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatrick-Donovan@Patrick-Donovan
(Apologies to my fans, but I had to set up a second account because my original one, PatrickDonovan, got hosed and I was never able to get it restored)... I began writing erotica in the late 1980s, putting my fantasies about various people in my life into words -- changing ...