All Comments on 'The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 5'

by Patrick-Donovan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaxiJMaxiJover 19 years ago
I was surprised how well it was written

Thank you Patrick... this story although very destructive in content was very well written with well defined characters. I could very easily see it played out as a movie. You ran the gamet of emotions from love to fear to loathing to sadness. I began the series but waited until the last part instead to read them all at once. I highly recommend doing that.

I look forward to reading more of your work.. Jane

Mistress BlueMistress Blueover 19 years ago
Top Notch

Excellent story. You are well written and captured my interest from the first chapter. I read 1 though 4 in one sitting and couldn't wait to read the ending. I must admit I like horror/mystery/suspense stories. In your introduction you wrote that this isn't your usual fare but that it was something you just had to write. Perhaps it was an indication of what you should be writing. Once again, excellent story. I sincerely hope that you will write more stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

You have captured the true spirit of this particular genre category. I felt like I was watching an actual grade B slasher flick. Touche'

Shadow997Shadow997over 15 years ago
All 6

well i have read all 6 in this collection. Although i dont normally enjoy this type of story, your masterful writing has shocked and amazed me at the shear simple yet complexity of it all....I love the ending and i think it is very beutiful and romantic. which brings me to another point. You have combined many genres into one. Romance, Horro, Sci fi, and Mystery. I would like to let you know that out of all the storys i have read on here that were serious, this is by far the best and most well written one i have seen. And i have seen some masterpieces. So i now bid u adieu and once again, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

If this was your first foray into this genre then BRAVA !!! You should write more like this. I found it totally riveting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatrick-Donovan@Patrick-Donovan
(Apologies to my fans, but I had to set up a second account because my original one, PatrickDonovan, got hosed and I was never able to get it restored)... I began writing erotica in the late 1980s, putting my fantasies about various people in my life into words -- changing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES