The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started pounding into her faster and harder.

Laura was devouring Ed's cock her hand sliding up and down the shaft, sucking him in and holding him deep in her throat, and then pulling him out, sticky strings of spit and pre-cum dripping down his pulsing rod.

I felt Laura's cunt walls tighten around me—she was close to cumming again. I knew I couldn't last much longer myself, and when I looked at the expression on Ed's face it was clear he was about to fill my wife's mouth with his hot cream.

I wanted this to go on forever, but there was just no way. I buried myself deep in my wife's pussy, holding her hips tight against me and let go. Every muscle in my body tensed up and I let loose torrent after torrent of white hot cum, flooding Laura's cunt and mixing with the cream Ed had deposited there just minutes ago.

As I came, I felt Laura's orgasm rip through her like an earthquake, her pussy contracting again and again, milking every last drop from my rod.

Then Ed tensed up, grabbed my wife's head and roared as he exploded, sending shot after shot of his seed down her throat, coating her tongue and lips in frothy, sticky icing.

As our orgasms subsided we all collapsed in a pool of sweat. Lying there trying to catch my breath I could not believe what had happened over the past 24 hours. My wife and I, with Ed's help, had lived out one of our most exciting sexual fantasies and it had been more intense, erotic, and exciting than we ever imagined.

"I love you," I whispered.

"And I love you," Laura whispered back.

"And I think the two of you are amazing," Ed chimed in. "That was incredible and I thank you both for letting me be a part of it."

"You're quite welcome, Ed. It was our pleasure," I said in a deep, mock serious tone.

"Oh no, it was my pleasure," Ed replied, mimicking my tone perfectly.

We all burst into laughter.

"Ok, you two," said Laura, sitting up between us.

"You are both magnificent lovers and as I think you could tell, you've uncovered and unlocked a part of me that even I didn't know existed.

Laura suggested that we all clean up and get something to eat. Laura and I sent Ed to the shower and we held each other in the afterglow of great sexual fulfillment. She asked me if everything was OK and if I was having any second thoughts about this. I told her that I loved her more than ever for doing this for me. She told me she wasn't sure how this was going to work, but she was surprised how everything was working out so far. When I asked her what she meant by "so far", she smiled at me and said she had something else in mind before the weekend was over. She said that she had never felt more sexually alive in her life and seeing she had two sexy men at her disposal she was going to take full advantage of it. I tried to imagine what she might be thinking about, but I decided to just go with the flow. So far she had handled everything perfectly and I was sure that I would not be disappointed in whatever she was thinking about. I loved the way her sexy mind was working. Obviously she was merging her previous sex life with Ed into our marriage in a way that I loved.

After we all cleaned up we got something to eat and spent the afternoon talking about anything and everything. I enjoyed getting to know more about Ed and I think he felt the same thing about me. We watched a little college football and around 6:00 we decided to make some dinner. I grilled out a couple of steaks and we had a couple of bottles of wine. We were all feeling pretty good and I asked if anyone wanted some dessert. Laura said that would be too fattening, but said she had something else in mind to put a special end to the evening. With that Laura took both of out hands and led us into the family room.

12