The Exchange - Dark Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though out of thin air, he pulls a black silk scarf from between his hands. She is still panting against the wall. "So," he says, playing with the scarf, "What do you think so far?" She looks exhausted and goose bumps have formed on her arms.

She stiffens as she says, "I like it best...here, " she touches her muff.

He caresses her arms and the goose bumps disappear, "You're saying you're actually starting to enjoy this." She looks bewildered again as she steps forward. She sways and falls to her knees. "Oh, humans are so easily exhausted, " he says as black silk forms under her. He sits down next to her as she lies down. Another layer of black silk forms on top of her.

She whispers, "How do you do that?"

"My magic draws from shadows. I simply give them material form," he says calmly.

"Can you make your eyes human-like?"

"I suppose, though I prefer these more."

"What do you really look like? You said you simply take this form because it is the most appeasing to humans."

"Normally, I do not have a material form. I reside in the shadows, the dark. When I do take a material form, it is a snake."

"I'm frightened of snakes."

"You should be. They are very dangerous to your kind."

"Are you poisonous in your snake form?"

"Yes...you are very intelligent for a young human."

"I am not that young. I am only five moons from 20 years of age."

"Do you want to know how old I am?"

"No."

"So why are you so smart, youngling?"

"In the locket is my grandmother's picture. She taught me to be accepting of the world and all the things in it. She was a witch, to the religious people. But people would leave her alone because she could cure any illness. She also taught me about the Gods of Nature."

"And the marks on your back. Where are they from?"

"My grandmother died when I was 15. A corn grower, who did not agree with my ways, adopted me. They are from any time I displeased him. "

"How did you come to worship me?"

"My grandmother gave me a book, detailing all of the Gods of Nature. I was so despaired that I thought you best reflected my feelings."

"Why were those villagers chasing you?"

"They caught me praying to you."

"O, the judgments of man. They are inescapable."

"I have all the knowledge of man about you, my lord."

"Oh, really."

"Sharaneal, the lord of shadows. Your element is night or darkness. Your disciplines are treachery, disguise and humility. Your symbols are a snake and a black scarf. For a worship ceremony, you require a black stone, an animal sacrifice and a bond to the worshipper, all surrounded by the symbol of Gehenna."

A slight smirk comes across the god's face. "It's amusing to hear about oneself from another." The girl smiles a little. "That's a sight, " he says, "Come here. Do not be afraid." She faces him on her knees. He wraps the scarf around the girl's eyes. He says, "Stay put and don't look," as he leans back and his body starts to morph. His legs form into a long tail, glistening with obsidian scales with a bulbous rattler at the end. Serpentine slits form in his eyes as his jaw extends. Hollow venomous fangs sprout in his jaw, while long, opaque nails grow on his fingers. His shoulders slump forward and his dark split tongue extends. He is still relative to human in size but longer. He grabs her arms and slithers his tail between her legs. He slides it along all of her sensitive spots producing a moan from her. He curls his tail, bringing the bulbous rattler up to her slit. He grips her tightly, marring her arms, as he begins to push the rattler into her.

"Ah, Ah, Ooh," escapes her as the wide part spreads her out, inhumanly. Finally the entire bulb enters her with a plop. She slowly starts to ride it, swaying her hips. "Oh, my lord, what's inside me?" she half-words, half-moans. He says nothing, simply licking her cheek. The bulb rubs against her spot, causing arching and convulsing, but she speeds up. Her moans escalate in pitch, a sign of her growing orgasm. She rocks back and forth violently, reaching that peak faster. She hits it, her pussy spits out the bulb, and she falls back. Drained and satisfied, she doesn't move. The god reverts back to his human form and lies down beside her. "What is your name, young one?"

Dosing, she says, "Jessica."

"Don't say I didn't tell you so," his voice fades as she sleeps.

______________

10 Years Later

Two young puritan girls sit on a fence are talking. They are at a farm, watching similarly dressed workers till the soil. There is a large log house at the end of the property, with similar houses surrounding it. "Hey Annie, have you heard about the strange woman who works here at the farm?" the freckled girl says.

"Oh, yeah the one that got lashed for touching herself, " the blond one replies. "What was her name again?" They both think for a moment.

"Was it Jessica?"

"Yeah, I think that's right. You know, there's a lot of weird stories about her."

"They say she was found on the side of the road, nude."

"Eww. Have you ever heard her talk?"

"Nope. Oh, and that she has these black marks all over her body."

"Ewww. Is she ill?"

"No. They say she's touched by the devil."

"But she never hurts nobody. She barely eats or talks. All she does is sleep and work. Do you think anybody will ever marry her?"

"There's something weird about that too. They say she's not chaste, either."

"Oh my God, she'll never get a husband. I wonder why she's like this."

"I don't know but people claim she's a witch."

Toward the front of the village, people shrink away aghast at the strange man who enters the gate. In one of the fields, an old woman calls Jessica in for dinner as darkness envelops the town. The girls jump off the fence, heading inside. In the house, Jessica sits at a table with a bunch of other bland people. They eat quietly, peacefully until a middle-aged man crashes into the room. He shouts, "A warlock has entered the town!" All the people jump, following the man out front including Jessica. A crowd has formed in the middle of the town. The people shout and curse the strange man, but he seems unfazed. None of the people go too close to him. Jessica, who is dressed the same as everyone else except she is wearing a black strap around her neck. Crow's feet appear beside her eyes as she tries to see what's happening. The stranger is wearing a black cloak with the hood up, hiding his appearance.

He says in a commanding, echoing voice, "I am looking for a single woman." Uproar starts again. The man pulls back his hood and puts up his hand. The crowd quiets down, shocked by his appearance. He is pale and has long black hair but otherwise looks human.

The town leader steps forward, "You are not welcome here. What woman do you seek?" The stranger looks about the crowd with scrutiny. He spots Jessica in the doorway of the house, looking concerned. She looks at him and walks toward the crowd.

She says just loud enough for all to here, "What is there to fear from this man? He looks harmless. Having bad hospitality can ruin our reputation with near towns."

The town leader sighs, "Oh, wise Jessica. Fine, you are welcome for the night however you must leave by morning. I hope you find who you are looking for." The stranger nods and says, "Oh, I already have." He doesn't take his eyes off Jessica. The crowd dissipates, all except Jessica and the stranger.

Politely she says, "Can I help you with anything?"

"Actually, you can," he says as he wraps his arm around her waist. Then, he kisses her, invading her mouth. His tongue curls around hers as he rips the bonnet out of her hair. "You are just as beautiful and needy, "he coos as she catches her breath. Her eyes swim with wonder as he says, "I have watched you all these years; making sure you were safe. When you prayed to me every night, I heard you."

"But my lord..."

"Shh, child. I bore my godly soul to you. I could not bear to just...let you die. I suppose."

"You left me to die in that cold, decrepit church. Had it not been for the people of this town, I could've been eaten."

"I stayed with you as long as I could"I stayed with you as long as I could"I stayed with you as long as I could"I stayed with you as long as I could"I stayed with you as long as I could. I cannot materialize during the day."

"It does not matter. I have not forgiven you for what you did to me."

"Allow me to make it up to you."

"Nothing you could do, could give me back these ten years."

"Only one thing can. By request of my fellow Gods, I have chosen you to be my mate."

"What does that mean?"

"I am allowed to declare a mate. One to share eternity with me as a god. My Persephone, I suppose."

The girl looks shocked. "Seriously. Your equal."

He looks at her, still holding her, "I have found myself obsessed with you. I guess it is what you humans call love. Though I am not sure if us gods are capable of the same thing, I am experiencing many of the same tendencies. I think about you, watching you from afar, knowing I could not contact you until I could make you mine. Your kindness and innocence will cast new light on the night. Also, your compassion towards human will spread throughout the night, making it safer for them."

She pushes away from him, "I am not sure. This is my home."

"I want you to be sure in your loyalty and your love. When you are ready, meet me in the church where it all began." She nods and Shanareal disappears.

The next night, Jessica is in the clearing surrounding the church again. She has left a letter on her bed. She thinks awhile and enters, leaving her human life behind.

*

It is told, though Jessica loved her Shanareal and spent many of her years as a god with him, her love of humans made her want to join them again. In a century with her god, she asked for a single gift to celebrate their time together. She asked to reincarnate as a human to live among them once again. As much as despair wracked Shanareal, he could not refuse her. So, once again she will walk the earth, constantly being sought by the one who loves her most. And the night will once again be an enemy of humans till Shanareal finds her again.

12