All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 01'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zamorezamoreover 18 years ago
Very hot

Marvelously hot story. Got me well hard. Well written too. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sharing

i just can't ever see me sharing my wife with another male or female. but the story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kinda Like A U. K. Virus

Watching reluctant wife fucked by hubbies choice - she liked it (but felt humiliated by her husbands pimping) - who wouldn't like being over fucked over by two others one you used to trust and respect - too bad they were once married with commitment and loved each other - thats over as once he selfishly pimped her out - they both lost - she doesn't respect her pimp and he will never get her so high.

Damn isn't that erotic - a lose lose situation for the pitiful deviant and his forced slut whore - who can now get her own cocks why use a worthless pimp husband. Sadly sick but not erotic!!!

Writer - self cuckolding is what turns you on isn't it! Watching cocks turns you on as the whore is only the bait to watch cocks then eventually suck them - pump them up and clean them off - your gonna love it little sick one! get some help soon or - do they have a sexual offender registry program there in England mate?

Say a hypothetical for you writer - would you loan out your car for a weekend? Well how about your wife? Look you can always get another so whats the problem wimpo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep up the good work

Your stories show a lot of imagination. I really appreciate the way you take your readers into the thoughts of your characters. I could not imagine being the man in any of your stories, but I do find them enjoyable.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting, and Shitty!

I cannot imagine doing that with any woman I love and lust for. That was sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
open for rape and all kind things

people coming to your house and taking away your private time with your kids.bring stds and aids in contact with your family.each time you or your wife have intercourse with someone else it take apart of you away from self mentally and put someone else in your bedroom. ask your doctors its' a fact.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another unrealistic fetish cuck fantasy from a fem point of view.

Dylan1Dylan110 months ago

I just read your (Experiment redux) and left a comment. Though it did intrigue me enough to read some of your back catalogue.

This story (part one) was superb, I hope the following chapters as equally as good. You are a great writer and paint a vivid picture in your readers mind as we read.

Nice work. 5* for this.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Hot!!! Ignore the haters!!! Amazingly well done story, love the characters, hope he pimps her to a gang bang!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous