The Face-Painter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers

"Chantal Simmons? What was wrong with her?"

"Kind of a skank, don't you think?"

Chantal actually was kind of skank, but man, she could suck cock like nobody's business. Anywhere, anytime, she loved to get her mouth filled. "A skank? Are you kidding me; she was very sweet," I replied, all the time knowing Emma was right; about Chantal anyways.

"Sweet my ass." My sister shook her head as if to say that if I couldn't see it like she did; this part of the conversation was over. That was the lawyer in her coming out; presenting the facts as she knew them; then shaking her head in dismay if the guilty party was too ignorant to see through their own stupidity. Her attitude brought a smile to my face as I watched her rubbing the towel down those long tanned legs of hers. "Well, I'm gonna go in and get out of this wet suit."

"Grab yourself a glass of wine on your way back," I said as I gestured towards my glass on the table. My eyes followed the sensual sway of that perfect ass of hers as she walked towards the house, her hips moving from side to side and up and down in a perfect rhythm. The way that damp suit cupped her firm rear end was spectacular; the muscled yet nicely round cheeks drawing my eyes like a magnet.

"So Connor, you really do like it, don't you?" Zoey asked with her full lower lip pouting out; now wanting the attention back on her, as usual.

"I think it looks absolutely perfect," I replied with emphasis, watching the happiness appear on her face as I did.

"Do you......do you think it looks......you know......sexy?" she asked with a naughty glint in her eye.

"Yes it does, it looks very sexy.....very grown up," I said with a gentle nod of my head. I could see her looking more pleased with herself, especially after I added that "very grown up" part.

"Do you think I look fat?" That question seemed to come right out of the blue as she kind of turned her back towards me and looked back at me over her shoulder, her hands still on her hips. Oh man, what a fucking pose she had presented to me; her curly blonde hair falling teasingly over one eye, those huge round tits thrusting out before her, and that plump beach-ball like bum pointing directly towards me. I almost gulped in surprise as my eyes roamed over that lush touchable body of hers.

"No, not at all. Why do you say that?" I asked in mock surprise, knowing girls at that age worried about their weight constantly.

"Well, I just overheard some girls at school talking about me. One of them called me a 'fat cow' and one said something else that was pretty mean."

"I don't think you're a fat cow at all. I think you're beautiful. The girl that said that is probably just jealous."

"That's what Jenna said." I knew Jenna was her best friend and would stick up for Zoey through thick and thin.

"And Jenna's exactly right." My curiosity about what else she said got the better of me though. "So what did the other girl say?"

"She said the only reason I got an 'A' in English class was that I was always flaunting my big boobs and fat ass at Mr. Dexter." She kind of turned and showed me that lush plump ass of hers as she said this, as if to give me a good look in order to give my judgement on the "fat ass" comment.

"Fat ass?" I exclaimed as if even the thought of it was an inconceivable notion; although like I said, Zoey's cute bum was perfectly full, round and soft right now; but verging on going over the edge if she didn't watch it. "I think your little bum is nice and cute, just like the rest of you. Now your big boobs, I think we both know there's nothing you can do about that." I paused as both of us looked at that tremendous chest of hers, so round and full with a dark line of cleavage that you just wanted to stick your tongue into. "So, were you flaunting them at this Mr. Dexter?"

"Of course not!" she said indignantly; but I knew my little sister better than that.

"So if I called the cops and they gave you a lie-detector test about that, you'd pass?" This made her laugh and her girlish giggle lit up both our faces.

"Well, maybe I did a little," she confessed with mock innocence, "but that's only because Mr. Dexter makes me sit in the first row and well, I think he likes to look too." I wondered about this guy Dexter; wondering if he was some kind of perv teacher or just a regular guy. Knowing the way Zoey dressed and her raw sexual allure; I figured he was just a normal guy who liked to put the eye candy up front in the first row. I was pretty sure I'd do the same thing if I was her teacher. It would be great to look over every day and see those full round tits of hers staring back at me; or catching a glimpse of those plump creamy thighs of hers beneath the short skirts I knew she loved to wear.

"When you have a beautiful build like you do Zoey, all men like to look; you should know that by now."

"All men?" she asked quizzically as she looked at me and swayed slowly from side to side, those massive tits wobbling gently. "Even you, Connor?" She had a devilish look in her eye as she provocatively tilted her head to one side. When she said that and with the slow teasing swaying of her upper body, my eyes couldn't help but flick down to those heavy round orbs. I could feel the sweat break out on my forehead as my gaze took in those round voluptuous tits, enticingly accentuated by her tiny white bikini. As I lifted my eyes back to hers, she was staring at me intently, as if she could read my very thoughts. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, like a little kid being caught red-handed. Fortunately, I was saved from having to answer as I heard Emma's voice as she emerged from the house.

"So Connor, did Mom talk to you?" The tenseness of the moment was broken by the intrusion and I saw Zoey sit back down in her deck chair and pick up her phone as I turned towards Emma.

"About what?" I asked as I watched Emma approach. Jesus, she looked fucking hot! She had changed out of her actual 'swimsuit" into a jet black bikini; once again, with Emma in a black one, and Zoey in a white, they were like night and day. Her toned body looked great in the suit; her lithe form athletically sculpted and nicely tanned, those large breasts of hers being perfectly shaped. She was carrying her briefcase in one hand and a glass of the wine I'd brought in the other. She put her stuff down at the table next to me and took a seat.

"I thought Mom was going to talk to you?" It was like we were feeling each other out; wondering if the other was talking about the dating thing; or something else entirely.

"Well, we talked about something earlier when I got here," I said kind of noncommittally; as if it was no big deal.

Emma pause for a second before finally broaching the subject, "Did she mention about the dating thing?" she asked delicately, just in case my mom hadn't mentioned it yet.

"Yeah, she did." I could see the relaxed expression on her face now that we were both on the same wavelength.

"So, what did you say?"

"I told her I think it's a great idea."

"Oh good," Emma said with relief. "She was so worried about what you would think. I know if you hadn't liked the idea of her dating, she wouldn't do it."

"Really?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh God, no. I don't know why, dear brother, but our mother thinks the world rises and sets around you. Your opinion means everything to her."

I was shocked but thrilled by what Emma had just said; that my mother valued my opinion that highly. I let my sister know what I thought, "She's still a young, beautiful woman; she deserves to be happy."

"I'm glad you feel that way. It will make it so much easier for her to get back out there if she knows you feel like that. I think she's been waiting long enough."

"No kidding," Zoey's voice reached our ears and we both looked over at her, her fingers pausing momentarily from texting on her phone. She looked over at us and you could see the concerned look on her face as she talked about our mother. "We all know.....and she knows, that she can never replace Dad; but you guys aren't here all the time; you don't see how lonely she is sometimes."

"That's why it will do her some good to get out there, meet some new people," Emma said; both Zoey and I nodding our heads in agreement.

"How would you guys like a snack," our mother's voice ended the conversation as she came out of the patio door, a tray in her hands. Jesus, she looked so fucking hot in that new outfit, the cardigan and the structured bra I knew was lying beneath cupping and lifting her massive breasts until they seemed to threaten to spill over the top of the plunging neckline.

"Here you go, some veggies and dip," she said as she set the tray down on the table between Emma and me. "I've got some more stuff to do inside. Connor, I'll let you know when to start the grille. You two have some work to do, right?" Emma and I both nodded as I turned to my laptop while Emma reached into her briefcase and pulled out a couple of files.

For the next hour or so, I worked on refining my article while Emma read through her files and occasionally jotted down some notes on a legal pad. Zoey went into the house briefly and fetched a school book and finally put her phone away before starting to do some studying. I knew that as much as she loved to socialize and pretend to dislike school, she got excellent grades. Emma and I had both done well, and Zoey seemed to be following right along. I knew that was why my mother gave her a little leeway every now and then; like with this navel piercing thing.

It was hard to concentrate on my work with my two sisters almost within arm's reach; their sexy young bodies teasingly displayed in their skimpy bikinis. As I continued to steal surreptitious glances in their direction, it took all my willpower to keep my rising libido under control.

"CONNOR, YOU CAN START THE BARBEQUE NOW," my mother called out from the door to the house. "And girls, you can start to set the table anytime."

I fired up the "que" as Emma stowed her work away and Zoey went into the house and came back with a tray full of food for me. My mom had put out a nice spread; some marinated chicken, a few slices of nice-looking beef tenderloin and some skewers with a variety of vegetables, glistening with a fine coating of olive oil. As I started cooking the food and the girls finished setting the table, they both disappeared inside to change. As I rolled the veggie skewers around and flipped the chicken, my mother strolled out and joined me, wine glass in hand.

"Connor, I can't believe how excited I am about our date," she said proudly as she snuggled up next to me, my arm pushing into the softness of the side of her breast. I was pretty excited too; and not just thinking about our date; the exquisite feeling of her big soft breasts pushing against me causing a stirring in my loins.

"I'm really looking forward to it too, Mom," I said as I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. "I'd do anything for you; you know that, right?"

"I do know that, son. That's why I love you so much," she said happily as she turned her face up to mine and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, her warm hand sliding over my bare chest. As she pulled back, she turned and looked furtively at the patio door. Seeing that the girls had yet to return, she pulled anxiously on my arm. "C'mere," she whispered hurriedly, pulling me past the corner of the house so we were out of eyesight of anyone coming through the door.

"What's up, Mom?" I asked as I stumbled along after her, her hand gently tugging my arm.

I was kind of positioned with my back to the wall as she stood in front of me, that tremendous chest of hers heaving with excitement as she started to breathe a little quicker. "I just wanted to give you a little thank you for agreeing to go out with me," she said in a breathy whisper as she moved in close, her hands sliding up the front of my body. I was stricken by surprise as she tilted her head up to mine. I watched as her eyes closed just before those full pillowy lips of hers met mine. Oh my God, her lips felt so incredibly warm and soft as she pressed them against mine. I could feel her lips were slightly parted and as I did likewise, I felt her hot wet tongue slither forward and slide between my parted lips.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a low growl as her tongue slid over mine, our lips pressed together wetly. I swirled my tongue against hers, that probing piece of flesh driving me crazy as she used it to explore every square inch inside my hot oral cavity. I could feel a surge of blood flow through my groin as my cock instantly started to harden.

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" Like a shot of electricity, Emma's voice jolted us out of our embrace; my mother stepping quickly away from me. Both of us were gasping breathlessly as we sought to quickly compose ourselves. I looked down at her heaving chest and could see the protruding outline of her stiff nipples pressing enticingly against the gray ribbing of her tight sweater. I saw her eyes flick down to my groin, where I could feel my stiffening erection pressing against the front of my loose swimsuit. She looked back up at me with a little secret smile, smoothed her hair back and strode back towards the pool.

"I was just showing Connor the roses," she said as Emma appeared around the corner, now dressed in khaki shorts and a crisp white blouse.

"I think the stuff on the barbeque is burning," Emma replied as she gestured towards the smoking grille.

"Oh shit!" I uttered as I ran over and started moving things away from the spitting flames. With my back to everyone, I could feel my swelling dick start to recede as I got things under control; both with the barbeque and myself.

"Is everything okay, sweetie?" my mother said as she appeared at my side and lovingly stroked my arm. I could tell that she was asking about what had just happened with our secret little kiss; not the situation with the barbeque.

"Everything's absolutely perfect, Mom," I said as I met her twinkling eyes with a conspiratorial smile.

"Good." She gave me another quick peck on the cheek before disappearing back into the house, her full womanly rear end swaying seductively in that little white skirt of hers.

As I finished up with the food on the grille, the three women finished bringing out the rest of the stuff for the table; including a big garden salad and some nice-looking freshly cut bread. All in all, a really nice spread.

"Can I have some wine?" Zoey asked as we took our usual places at the table; my mother at one end with me at the other, Emma to my left and Zoey on my right. I noticed that Zoey had changed into a little faded denim miniskirt and a little pink midriff-cut t-shirt with the words "Soft Kitty" on the front. I knew this was from the song they sing sometimes on the TV show, The Big Bang Theory; but seeing it on Zoey conjured up other images in my wanton brain. I would have bet any amount of money that Zoey had a nice soft kitty herself; and I'm sure the teasing suggestiveness of that was not lost on her when she purchased it.

"You can have a little bit of wine, just a little," my Mom said as Zoey reached over quickly and grabbed the bottle. We all filled our plates and eagerly dug in. The food tasted absolutely delicious and I'd forgotten how hungry I was until the enticing aroma reached my nostrils. I guess the little session with Margaret had helped my appetite.

"So Mom," Emma said between mouthfuls, "I'm glad you're going to start dating again. It's been long enough that you've been cooped up here most nights."

"Thanks honey; I think you're right. And I'm so glad Connor's gonna be able help me with that." My mom's eyes had that knowing little twinkle again as she smiled at me from across the table.

"Help you?" Emma looked from my mother to me; and back to my mother again, a questioning look on her face.

"Yes. It's obviously been a long time since I've been on a real date; and since I'm kind of......out of practice......I guess you'd say; I asked Connor if he could take me on a pretend date, so I can see what it's like again."

"That's actually a pretty good idea," Emma said, that lawyerly brain of hers analyzing the potential ramifications of such a thing. "You're out with someone you're comfortable with and trust, you can relax and enjoy yourself and not feel all that nervousness that usually goes with a first date."

"Exactly, that's what I thought," my mother replied as she gave me another little smile.

"So when is this date?" Zoey asked as she tipped up her wine glass and drained the last of the dark red liquid.

"No more for you, young lady," my mother scolded as she pulled the bottle away from Zoey's reaching hand. "It's this Saturday actually."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Well, while you guys were out here earlier, I made reservations at a nice new restaurant in The Venetian and ordered tickets for the new Cirque du Soleil show at Treasure Island. And then depending on how things go, we might go for a drink after that. How does that sound to you, Connor?"

"That sound great to me," I said as I opened up my hands slightly, "sounds like there's nothing left for me to do."

"You just have to remember to pick up your date," my mother replied as she tipped her head forward and looked at me teasingly.

"That....I can do."

"And don't forget to get dressed up. I really want this to be special."

"I know.....I know," I said, mocking her somewhat as if she'd already told me a million times. I was actually so looking forward to this date that I could feel the excitement building in me already.

"Good, now let's have some dessert." As I helped Emma and Zoey clean up and take the dishes into the house, my mom whipped up some fresh whipping cream to go with variety of mixed berries she set out in some tall parfait glasses. My mother scooped up a big dollop of cream for each of the girls and they made their way back outside as I waited for mine, parfait cup in hand. She scooped some and placed it delicately on top of the berries as I watched her, my eyes drifting down the front of her fantastic new top, her deep dark line of cleavage drawing my eyes like a magnet.

"See if this is sweet enough," she asked as she reached into the bowl of whipping cream and came up with a big gob on her index finger. As she raised her finger to my mouth, I watched her own gorgeous mouth form into an inviting little "O", just like you do when you're feeding a baby. I opened my own lips and her cream covered finger slid between them. I closed my mouth around her finger and tasted the cool delicious cream as it settled on my tongue. It tasted wonderful, but mostly because of how she'd fed it to me. With my lips wrapped snugly around her invading digit, I rolled my tongue lovingly all around her finger as I gathered up all of the tasty cream. She left it there longer than she needed to and I could see her lips part in a little gasp as I softly sucked on her long womanly finger, my lips and tongue not wanting to release it. Finally, I let my lips relax and she seemed to reluctantly withdraw her hand, a look of excitement on her face.

"It's sweet enough," I said as she stood there unmoving for a second. "How about you try some?" She stood speechless as I reached into the bowl and pulled out my own index finger, now covered with the foamy white cream. She looked into my eyes wantonly and opened her lips enticingly as I brought my finger to her mouth. Those gorgeous full lips of hers were waiting as I slid my cream-covered finger between them. "Oh fuck, does that ever feel amazing," I thought to myself as my mother's lips closed around my long thick finger. I watched, absolutely delighted as her eyes closed of their own volition as she started to suck. She rolled her talented tongue all around my probing digit as she licked and sucked as she gathered up all of the offered cream. I felt her swallow and yet her mouth, lips and tongue continued to draw on my embedded finger. I started to slide it back, and felt her draw on it even harder; so I inserted it deeper into her mouth and started to slowly draw it in and out; my long thick finger sliding teasingly back and forth between those soft red lips of hers. With those gorgeous soft lips and fluttering tongue of hers working on my finger, I felt a big surge go through my cock as it started to stiffen once more. Finally, she seemed to realize the girls might come back looking for us anytime. Her eyes flicked open in alarm and as her mouth opened, I quickly withdrew my glistening finger.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers