The Face-Painter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Oh wow," she said as she reached well down until her soothing hand came to the burgeoning head of my stiffening dick. "It feels so big," she said in a breathy whisper. Her hand squeezed gently around the thickening girth as she rubbed me right through the stiff material of my shorts. She looked up at me again, a pleading look on her face now. "Connor, please, could I......could I suck you off, just this once?" I could see the rapturous desire to suck cock in her eyes; it seemed more than just a longing, like she'd said earlier; she looked absolutely hungry for it. As my eyes looked at those full soft red lips of hers, glistening with her saliva, I felt the last of my willpower evaporate; driven from every pore of my body as my lustful desire for her overwhelmed me. Knowing that mentally I had accepted what was about to happen, I decided I was going to do whatever it took to make sure she remembered this night.

"So you promise you won't say anything to anyone.....not even Jenna?" I said as my eyes seemed unable to leave that gorgeous mouth of hers.

"I promise," she said as she took her hand and crossed her heart. "My lips are sealed."

"Not too sealed, I hope," I said suggestively as I gave her an agreeing nod and pushed gently down on her shoulders.

A smile of pure bliss seemed to come over her face as she willingly dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for the button at the front of my shorts. As she worked furiously to undo the restricting button and zipper, I pulled my polo shirt off and tossed it on the couch behind me. She finally got my button open and the zipper down as she reached up to the waistband and tugged downwards. As my shorts fell to my ankles, I quickly kicked them aside and stood before her; my tall muscular frame looming powerfully over her petite young body.

"Oh my God," she said in shock as she remained completely immobile; her face mere inches away from my stiffening cock. Released from the confines of my restricting shorts, my dick unfurled right before her eyes and then started to rise as my pulsing blood flowed rapidly into it. "I......I've never seen one that big before," she whispered breathlessly as her eyes never left my growing erection; her whole being seemingly mesmerized by the rising cylinder of flesh between my legs.

"Well, little sis," I said as I reached forward and slid my big hands into her curly blonde locks, "let me see if that sweet mouth of yours is as good as it looked earlier." She willingly let me guide her towards the enflamed tip of my stiffening cock; her lips parting eagerly as I moved her head closer. Her hands started to reach up towards my groin and I stopped pulling her head towards me and held her totally still. "Unh-uh," I said firmly, my tone stopping her hands instantly. "No hands just yet. I want to see what that pretty mouth of yours is like on its own."

Her eyes flicked up to mine and I could see the lustful desire in them as she nodded compliantly. The tremendous excitement of the illicit situation had grabbed ahold of me and I couldn't believe how tremendously aroused I was. Here I was about to live out one of my favorite sinful fantasies; my little 18-year old sister was going to suck my cock; and not just suck it; she seemed to be absolutely aching with desire to suck it.

As she looked back down as my prick achieved almost full erection, I gently pulled her head towards me once more. "That's a good girl.......now open wide," I said softly as my guiding hands moved her willing mouth right in front of my engorged cockhead. I watched as she opened her mouth wide; those beautiful pillowy lips of hers ovalled rapturously into an inviting target for me. As I saw her tongue slither out and run in a teasing circle around her waiting mouth, I pressed the tip of the dark crimson crown against those soft red lips of hers.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a little moan of pleasure as her lips slid over the sensitive spongy membranes of my glans. With my hands holding her head in place, I slowly flexed my hips forwards as I looked down and watched those thick pouting lips of hers stretch and stretch as they followed the flowing contours of the broad mushroom head. I pressed insistently forward and watched with intense satisfaction as my little sister's soft lips stretched further and further until finally, the massive engorged crown slipped fully into her mouth; her pursed lips adhered snugly to the shaft of my cock just below the thick rope-like corona. I held still and let her get accustomed to the feel of the big head filling her mouth.

"Uuuunnhhhh," she groaned blissfully as I felt her hot wet tongue roll lovingly all around the sensitive membranes inside her mouth. I could feel a pulsing go through my rod and knew it was drizzling pre-cum into her welcoming mouth as her tongue continued to press and roll over the engorged hot tissues of my dickhead. She had quickly worked up a mouthful of saliva and I could feel the hot wetness of it as she vacuumed in her cheeks and pressed them against the sides of my inviting cock. What she was doing was fucking great.......but I wanted more.

"That's a good girl," I said as I flexed my hips back slightly so her locked lips tugged enticingly against my retreating corona; her desire for more cock making her reluctant to let it out of her mouth. That was fine with me as I reversed direction and starting feeding more into her. My cock was now brick-hard and it felt incredibly luxurious as I slid it deeper into her mouth. I could feel her sucking in slightly so those soft tissues on the insides of her cheeks made a velvety soft channel for me to rub against as more and more of my thick shaft disappeared inside her mouth. I got about half of my ten plus inches deep into that hot oral cavity of hers before I felt the tip bump against the sensitive membranes at the opening to her throat. Knowing she was relatively inexperienced, I figured this was as far as I should go.......for now anyways, I thought wickedly.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred sensually against my throbbing dick as I held it right there; her heavenly tongue caressing and exploring every square inch of cock inside her hot wet mouth. I could feel her work up another big mouthful of slick warm saliva that she used to bathe my throbbing erection with. Oh fuck that felt good; her soft wet tongue rolling and caressing her slick spit all over me like a soothing balm. I pulled back and looked down to see her gorgeous mouth following my retreating dick-shaft lovingly; those full red lips of hers distended forwards like a fish out of water. My cock was glistening with her warm saliva and I saw a shimmering gob of her spit slither to the bottom side of my prick and drop to the floor beneath us. I could see already that she liked her blow-jobs to be nice and wet, with lots of flowing spit; and being the caring big brother that I was......I had no problem with that whatsoever!

"That's the way, Zoey," I said, my comforting voice loaded with praise, "nice and wet.....that's perfect." I flexed back forward at the same time my hands pulled her head towards me; starting to get into a smooth back and forth rhythm as I sawed my engorged pecker in and out of those pillowy soft lips of hers. I fucked her willing mouth as she mewed and purred constantly with desire, her magical mouth working superbly as she tried to give me as much pleasure as possible. And she was succeeding tremendously!

I looked down at my little 18-year old sister, her eyes half-closed with lust as she enthusiastically sucked away at my rock-hard erection; the look of sheer pleasure on her face making it readily apparent how much she loved what she was doing. I could tell already that she was an exceptional cocksucker; the way she seemed to be willing to take her time and make sweet oral love to my cock instead of just hurrying through it to get it over with. No, she was in no hurry, I thought as her gentle tongue rolled with a soft heavenly pressure all around the hot crimson crown of my cock. As I thought about how wickedly sinful it was to be fucking my little sister's face; the illicit nature of what we were doing just seemed to make it all that much more exciting for me; and I'm sure for her as well. I could feel my own libido rising and after the teasing experiences earlier in the day with both my sisters and especially my mother; I knew I couldn't last much longer without getting off.

"Do you want my cum, Zoey?" I asked as I continued to slide my stiff erection back and forth between those widely-stretched lips of hers.

"Mmhhmmm," she mewed in agreement against my glistening shaft; little rivulets of her warm saliva continuing to leak from the corners of her mouth and dripping off the underside of my cock in shimmering strands.

"Are you gonna drink it for me?" I asked with a smile of satisfaction on my face as I held her head still and slowly but insistently fed over half of my long thick cock in and out of that sweet young mouth of hers.

"Mmmmhhhmmmmm," she said with a long humming purr as she looked up at me, a look of wanton desire glistening in those gorgeous blue eyes of hers at the thought of swallowing my cum.

"There's gonna be a lot.......are you sure you want it all?" I asked teasingly as I slowly probed all around the inside of that tantalizing mouth of hers, the enflamed mushroom head pressing against the hot wet tissues. Jesus, she had a great mouth. It wasn't going to be much longer before I'd be feeding her a nice big dose of creamy cough syrup.

"Mmmhmmm," she agreed again enthusiastically, her mouth never for a second leaving my brick-hard erection. Oh fuck, this was going to be so good, and I was getting so close, I thought as I ran my fingers through my little sister's soft blonde curls as I slid my cock back and forth. On man, the hot wet friction of her lips and mouth was scintillatingly amazing. I could feel my heavy sperm-laden balls drawing up close to my body as my impending orgasm started to sweep over me. I looked down at that beautiful young face of hers, her big soft lips stretched tightly around my sliding dick, her cheeks hollowed in as she gently sucked; the hot wet tissues within pressing lovingly against me. I could see the look of pure bliss on her face at the same time as I felt her push another huge wad of her hot saliva down over my cock. Seeing more of her glistening spit leak from the corner of her mouth and slither down my pistoning shaft was all it took........

"Get ready, Zoey," I said in warning as I felt the delicious initial sensation of my boiling semen start to speed up the shaft of my cock. "OH FUCK.......HERE IT COMES!" I said with a low groan as I felt the first thick rope jettison forth into her vacuuming mouth. With my gripping hands buried within those soft golden curls, I held onto her head as I could feel her tongue pressing firmly up against the underside of my gliding dick while a second, third and fourth creamy wad shot forth.

"Mmmmmm," I watched her face as she let out a soft moan of satisfaction as I continued to unload. I saw the muscles in her neck contract and a shiver of excitement went through me knowing my little sister was swallowing my warm cum. "Mmmmmm," she purred again as the thick creamy semen slid down her throat. My spewing cock kept erupting into her velvety soft mouth as wad after wad shot forth. Ten.....eleven....twelve......I watched her eyes open wide as I continued to unload, the pulsing shots of jizz filling her mouth once more. As I looked down at her beautiful young face, flushed with both excitement and rapturous delight, I saw milky trickles of my creamy seed leaking from the corners of her mouth. Fifteen......sixteen........Her unbelieving eyes flicked up to mine as I saw her quickly swallow again, a moan of pleasure humming through my pulsating dick as she pressed her tongue back against the throbbing underside as she ravenously sucked for more. Oh fuck, was she ever good! Eighteen.....nineteen.....twenty.......With the twentieth shot, I felt the final major contraction course through me. I held onto her head as my spitting cock finally slowed; the final drops of warm baby-batter oozing forth onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed blissfully; her eyes dropping back to my dick as she gently sucked for the final delicious morsels. Her tongue slid delicately into the gaping red eye at the very tip and I felt her gently draw out the glistening strands of seed she'd found there. She then rolled that magical tongue all around the top half of my cock I'd left buried in that sweet young mouth of hers; her tongue gathering up every stray gob of my milky cream. I finally released my hold on her head and leaned slightly back, leisurely starting to withdraw my slowly deflating prick from her nursing mouth. I eased it slowly all the way out, her hot open mouth gasping wetly; strands of cum and her warm saliva glistening on her puffy lips.

"Connor, that was incredible," she said breathlessly as she looked up at me, her voice quivering with a deep burning passion. "Your cock..........it's so big.......and when you came........there was so much cum.......I.....I couldn't believe it!" As I looked down at her, I thought my little sister had never looked so beautiful. Her beautiful blue eyes were simply alive with excitement and her whole face had a flushed glow to it. Her full soft lips looked puffy and red from the abuse I'd just been giving them; making them even more appealing than usual. I smiled to myself as I looked down at her lower face; the area all around her mouth, her upper lip, cheeks, chin and neck were glistening with traces of her saliva and silvery traces of my fresh semen. As I looked at her, I wondered what her pretty young face would look like with one of my full loads all over it. As my eyes roamed over her glistening face, I noticed one thick gob hanging heavily off the right side of her chin, the distending milky strand extending even lower as she looked up at me with lust-filled eyes. I watched as the silvery web connecting the heavy gob to her chin got thinner and thinner until it finally detached itself and fell with a soft splat onto the golden skin of her thigh. She felt it hit her leg as she kneeled there before me; and as we both looked at the pearly gob clinging to her skin, she reached down with her finger and scooped it up.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed contently as she slipped her finger into her welcoming mouth and savored the tasty morsel.

"Looks like you missed a little more," I said as I reached forward and slid my long fingers up her neck and around her chin. With my thick cum dangling from my fingertips, I held them in front of her face; my hand moving slowly from side to side as the warm milky cream swung hypnotically before her. I could see the mesmerized look in her hungry eyes as I swung the glistening pearly strands teasingly back and forth.

"Do you want this, Zoey?" I asked softly, my tranquil voice sending a shiver of desire through her curvy young body.

"Yes please," she answered compliantly, her eyes never for a second leaving the shimmering creamy treat that awaited her.

"Open wide," I said persuasively as I moved my fingers closer to her mouth. It didn't take any coaxing at all as she readily let those full pouting lips of hers slip open for me. "That's a good girl," I praised as I slid my dripping fingers right into her waiting mouth. Her soft lips instantly closed around the invading digits and I felt her tongue press against them.

"Mmmmm," she purred softly with closed eyes as she relished the masculine flavor of my cum. She sucked softly and licked earnestly at my hand until she had every drop inside her. Having her hungrily suck at my fingers sent another jolt to my cock and I knew if we had time, I wasn't done with her yet. When she'd gotten as much into her as she could, I withdrew my fingers reluctantly and cleaned up the last few stray pearly ribbons from her neck and chin. She eagerly accepted the offered gift once more and heartily licked up the final remnants from my fingers.

"You're not done quite yet," I said as I lifted my half-hard cock and showed her a couple of gobs that had leaked from her overflowing mouth and were still clinging to my gnarled cock-shaft.

"Yes," she said with a breathy hiss as she quickly leaned forward. Her beautiful tongue slithered out from between her wet red lips and I felt the hot tip press against my shaft. I watched as she slowly licked upwards, the thick gob of milky semen pooling on her tongue. With a final upward flick, her tongue withdrew quickly back into her waiting mouth as she swallowed, this last gob of warm cum finding its way to mix with the rest in a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh my God, Connor," she said as she looked up at me with a satisfied look on her face, "your cum tastes so good.......and there was so much of it."

"Did you like it?" I asked as I reached down and tenderly stroked my baby sister's soft cheek.

"Liked it? I loved it!" she admitted excitedly as she looked up at me with loving eyes. "How....how did I do?" She had a bit of an insecure look on her face now; happy herself but unsure of what her mature older brother thought of her efforts. She had been absolutely fantastic; just an amazing cocksucker.....but I didn't want to let her know that; at least not right away. I wanted to see where her little bit of insecurity would lead.

"You did pretty good," I said with kind of a noncommittal shrug of my shoulders; as if blowjobs of that caliber happened to me every day.

"Pretty good?" she asked with a bit of a disappointed look on her face, her gorgeous lips unconsciously forming into a bit of a pout. She looked up at me, and I could see that she wanted me to be pleased with her efforts; she wanted to get some additional level of praise from me. "I.....I can do better. I'm used to using my hands too. I want to do better, Connor." She looked up at me with a forlorn look on her face; wanting nothing more than for her big brother to be proud of her. "Would you..........would you teach me?" There it was......exactly the type of thing I was hoping for.

"Well Zoey, I don't know if we should do that?" I replied hesitantly.

"Oh please, Connor," she said anxiously. "I really want to learn to do better. I love it so much but if you think I can do better, I'd love for you to teach me what to do."

"What if somebody was to find out?" I said with a bit of a shake of my head, as if I was about to dismiss the whole idea.

"This will be our little secret; I promise, Connor. I promise never to tell a soul."

"And if I promise to teach you, will you stop screwing around with those idiots like that punk that was here earlier?"

"I promise; never again," she said emphatically, a warm smile of joy starting to spread across her face even though I still gave her a look of consternation that I wasn't fully in agreement with her proposal yet. She looked up at me with big doe-like eyes and tilted her head provocatively to one side, "I'll do whatever you want, please Connor?"

Oh fuck, any willpower I had left was totally shot to hell as my eyes ran over her pretty face and that gorgeous curvy body of hers; my eyes lingering especially on those 34DDs tightly encased in her cheerleading sweater. "Okay, I'll teach you," I replied with a comforting smile and gentle nod of my head.

"OH THANK YOU.....THANK YOU!" she said excitedly, bouncing up and down on her legs folded beneath her. She stopped and looked up at me anxiously. "When.....when can we start?"

"How about right now," I replied as I lifted my semi-hard cock and pointed it back towards that beautiful mouth of hers as she automatically formed her lips into an inviting "O".

RING.........RING....... We both looked instantly to the portable phone that was sitting on a little stand on the end table beside the couch.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers