The Face-Painter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

"That's Mom's cell number," Zoey said with a quizzical look on her face. "I wonder what's going on. She shouldn't be getting out of the movie for another hour or so."

"You better answer it," I said as I nodded towards the phone, "maybe she was in an accident or something."

"Okay, I'll put her on speaker phone so you can hear too." Zoey leaned forwards past me and pushed a button on the phone. "Mom?"

"Hi, Honey," I heard my mother's voice come through the speaker.

"What's up, Mom? Is everything okay? I thought your movie wouldn't get out for about another hour or so."

"Everything's okay. The projector system broke about an hour into the movie. After about fifteen minutes, they told us they wouldn't be able to fix it and they gave everybody a gift certificate to come back another time."

"Oh that's too bad," Zoey said as she looked up at me with a disappointed look on her face. She turned back to the phone and spoke suggestively, "So are you and Aunt Julia gonna go somewhere and hang out for a while?" She was obviously anxious to get on with our first cocksucking lesson.

"No, that's why I called. I just dropped Julia off and I'm heading home. I'm thinking of grabbing a coffee at Starbucks and wondered if you wanted anything?"

"No, no thanks, Mom. I'm fine," Zoey replied, trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"Okay sweetie, I'll see you in a few minutes, bye." Zoey pressed the off button and sat back on her heels and looked up at me with a big pout on her face.

"It's a good thing she called," I said as I reached for my shorts and started to pull them on. "If she had just come home, who knows what she would have seen." I grabbed my polo shirt and quickly slipped it on as well.

"Yeah, I guess we better be careful from now on," she said as she rose to her feet. She followed me out of the room and stood next to me as I stuck my feet into my flip-flops. "When......when do you think I can have my first lesson?" she asked eagerly.

"I don't know; we'll talk tomorrow."

"She just left Aunt Julia's," Zoey said suggestively and I wondered where she was going with this as she paused. "Could I......could I just suck it again for a minute or two." Her hand reached forward and pressed against my semi-hard dick, once again confined within my restricting shorts. "Please Connor, just for a minute." She gave my cock a loving squeeze and once again, I was powerless to deny her.

"Okay, but hurry," I said as I quickly unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the fly. "I want to be out of here when Mom gets home." Zoey quickly dropped to her knees in the front foyer as I pulled out my long limber cock. She quickly opened her mouth and I fed the big spongy head right inside.

"Mmmmmm," she started to purr right away as her lips closed down beyond the long crown and she started to suck. Her tongue swirled teasingly over the sensitive membranes and I felt it instantly start to harden. She started to reach up with her hand again and as much as I wanted to let her have her way with me, I knew if I let her really start; I'd never get out of there without feeding her another big load; and the risk was just too great. The potential for where this would lead with Zoey was incredible; I was hoping that nearly every fantasy I'd ever had about her was now within the realm of possibility. If my mother happened to discover us now; none of that would happen; I couldn't take that chance.

"No, Zoey," I said as I pushed her hand away again. "I'll let you use your hand next time. You can suck for another minute, and then I've got to get out of here." She did as I asked and I felt my expanding member continue to stiffen as she sucked; her talented lips and tongue working their magic once more. With my cock now rock-hard, it took the last of my dwindling willpower to pull it out of her vacuuming mouth. It came out with an audible "POP" and with difficulty, I stuffed it back in my shorts. She stayed where she was, her hot inviting mouth gaping open slightly, a trickle of glistening saliva running down her chin.

"Okay, you'll get another big mouthful as soon as we can figure something out," I said as I hurriedly grabbed my laptop bag and swimsuit and yanked open the front door.

"I can't wait," she said and I looked back as her hands slid down beneath her huge tits as she lifted them towards me.

"Oh fuck," I thought as I quickly closed the door behind me and jumped into my car. As I peeled out of my mom's driveway, all that had happened today raced through my brain in an exciting rush. I wondered what tomorrow would bring..........

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers