The Face-Painter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Yes, it's definitely sweet enough." With her face flushing red, she scooped some into her own bowl, her breath coming in quick little gasps as she fought to compose herself. By the time we both got back to the table out by the pool, we were both able to carry on a decent conversation; the girls being none-the-wiser to what had just gone on in the kitchen.

"So what's everybody doing tonight?" Zoey asked as we finished up our desserts. "You're going out with Aunt Julia, right Mom?"

"Yeah, we're going to see a movie," my mother checked her watch as she spoke. "And that reminds me, I better get ready and get going; it's later than I thought."

"I've gotta finish reviewing these briefs," Emma chipped in. "Looks like another late night of exciting reading."

"And I've gotta get this article I'm working on finished," I added. "I better get this in tomorrow or my editor will kill me. What about you, Zoey, any plans?"

"No, not really," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I might go over to Jenna's for a while. Here, let me help with that." She reached for the dishes and spoons that Emma and I had been using and then stood next to my mother impatiently while she finished her last mouthful. As Zoey carried the last dishes into the house, Emma and I gathered up our stuff as our mother went back into the house also. I went back into my old room and put on the shorts and polo shirt I'd arrived in and was just about to exit my room when there was gentle knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and my mother stood in the doorway, her hands reaching towards her stomach. "I think I promised you something if you did a good job of cooking our dinner," she said provocatively as her hands went to the button anchoring the front of her tight gray sweater together. "I was just going to get changed to go out and I thought this was the best time. As she plucked open the straining button between her massive breasts, I watched in awe as the released material pulled further open to each side, giving me a better view further into that deep valley of cleavage. I could see a portion of lacy white bra cups starting to come into view as she undid the next button. Her top spread further to each side and more of her sexy bra came into view. I could now see nearly all of the impressively filled cups, the delicate lace caressing the swelling upper slopes. She released the last button and took the two sides in her hands, first pulling them tightly together as she covered her breasts, and then opening them out to each side to give me a perfect view.

I stood there totally speechless as I felt myself flushing with excitement, blood surging to my stirring member. Her lacy white bra exquisitely enhanced those remarkable tits of hers. I found myself simply staring in awe, wanting to shake the hands of the designers who had come up with such gorgeous garment. Whatever company had made that bra, if they were looking for investors, sign me up! I could see the underwire beneath some piping; definitely needed to adequately hold those impressive 34Fs of my mothers. But the cupping shape and the delicate lace made it oh so feminine. The result was a beautiful combination of brilliant engineering and sensual femininity.

"Well, I always keep my promises," she said teasingly as she quickly closed her sweater over her voluptuous tits. "I've gotta get ready to meet Julia. I'll call you tomorrow, sweetheart." She stepped forward and gave me a quick innocent peck on the lips before turning and heading to her own room, giving me a last wistful smile as she disappeared around the door frame.

"Down boy," I said to myself as I let my fingers run down the inside of my thigh where my thickening cock was starting to push against the material of my shorts. In a daze, I made my way outside to my car. Emma was just stowing her stuff away in her car as I climbed into Sally.

"See ya later, bro'," she said as she looked over at me as she opened her own car door. "Make sure you show Mom a good time Saturday night."

"Oh I will; I promise." I wanted to keep my promise, just like my mother had kept hers. I turned my car around and left, Emma following on my heels. She turned off a little later to head to her own place as I headed home, my mind swirling with the events of the last few hours.

First, my mother asking me to take her on date, then that delicious secret kiss back against the garden wall. Jesus; was that ever good. We'd then had that wonderfully erotic spur-of-the-moment episode with the whipped cream, followed by her flashing me in my old bedroom. The vision of those gorgeous big tits of hers, spectacularly framed within that sexy bra, was seared into my brain. I knew that as soon as I got home, I'd have to jerk off a load.....or two! Just the thought of it had my cock swelling as I continued to drive.

A short time later, I pulled into the driveway, shut off the car and got out. I reached over to the passenger seat and as I looked down, I noticed that my laptop wasn't there. I quickly spun around and looked in the backseat; not there either. "FUCK!" I said out loud. In my distracted state of mind after catching that glimpse of my mother's tits, I had totally forgotten about it. As I mentally retraced my steps, I realized exactly where I had left it; in my old bedroom. I had to get that article sent in tomorrow or I'd really get in shit. I had it on my computer in the house, but I had made a lot of changes both earlier today when I'd been at the pool with Margaret, and then later this afternoon at my mom's place. And all that work was on the copy that was on my laptop. I'd planned on working on it tonight and tomorrow in order to finish it up. I had to go back and get it. I knew that if I went into the house and started jerking off, I probably wouldn't have the willpower to go back out. With a deprecating shrug at my own stupidity, I started up the car and headed back to my mom's.

I cursed myself all the way there; about a full hour of valuable time wasted since I'd left. As I pulled back into the driveway, I noticed an unfamiliar car parked in front of the garage. It looked like some kind of old "beater"; like the first piece of shit car I'd had when I was in high school. I wondered who's it was; Zoey's friend Jenna usually had access to one of her parent's nice cars.

I let myself into the house with my key, kicked off my flip-flops by the front door and headed straight to my old bedroom. Sure enough, there was my laptop bag and my bathing suit I'd brought sitting on my old bed. Shaking my head in dismay at myself once more, I slung the bag over my shoulder, grabbed the suit and started to leave. As I left my bedroom and started to head for the front door, I heard a low moan.

"What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself as I put my things down on a table in the hallway, mentally locking in the location of where I'd set down my stuff. I heard another groan and stealthily made my way in the direction of the sound. I could tell it was coming from a room in the back corner of the house; what we called the "Theatre"; which had a huge TV and surround-sound system. Another moan stopped me in my tracks just outside the door to the room. Wondering what the fuck was going on, I peered around the corner of the doorframe.

"Holy fuck!" I thought to myself as I saw Zoey on her knees between some young guy's spread thighs. The kid was sitting at the end of one of the couches; the warm golden glow from the table lamp beside him illuminating them clearly. I was looking at them in profile, able to clearly see exactly what was going on. The kid was sitting back, his head lying against the top of the couch; his eyes half-closed; one hand tightly gripping the arm of the couch beside him, the other extended out and gripping the back of the couch on the other side of him. He was wearing a t-shirt and I could see his pants and underwear crumpled up around his ankles. He appeared to be a tall lanky kid, pretty scrawny with not much muscle.

My eyes were immediately drawn to my little sister, kneeling between the kid's legs. I was surprised to see her wearing her cheerleading uniform; the tight white sweater with the colorful school insignia, her short-short white skirt with colored piping; the whole outfit complete all the way down to her little socks with pink bobbles at the back and white running shoes. She had pushed her hair back onto her shoulders, seemingly so it wouldn't interfere with the work she was doing. And man, it looked like she loved her work!

"Mmmmmmm," it was her that I'd heard moaning as she enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down on the kid's throbbing erection. She had one hand wrapped around the base of the guy's cock, her circling fingers jacking up and down rhythmically; the top of her hand bumping into her soft red lips as she continued to bob up and down. I could hear the sloppy wet sucking sound she was making as she sucked ravenously at the guy's rock-hard boner. I watched wide-eyed as she wasn't just sucking his cock; she absolutely making love to it orally. There were trickles of saliva leaking from the corners of her mouth down his upright shaft as she sucked for all she was worth. She seemed to love what she was doing, the kid's pulsing cock being the center of her universe as she squirmed about on her knees as she never released the stiff prong from her vacuuming mouth for even an instant. Those huge tits of hers looked amazing in the tight cheerleading sweater as she leaned forward, the sheer size and weight of them looking spectacular in profile.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," the young guy said as his scrawny chest started to heave with short little breaths while his hands gripped the couch firmly. His words seemed to inspire her even more as she brought her other hand up and I saw her cradle his sperm-laden balls. I watched as she rolled them around delicately in her palm, as if she was trying to coax out their hidden treasure.

"OH FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK," the kid moaned loudly and I watched as his body started to twitch and shake.

"Ennhhh," Zoey moaned with a little bit of a squeal as I could see her vacuuming cheeks working as the kid started to unload. Her lips were locked on his engorged cockhead and one hand continued to milk away at his spitting cock while her other hand gently massaged his swollen balls. I saw a little trickle of white cream leak out from one corner of her mouth and then I saw her neck muscles contract as she swallowed.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred like a kitten now as the young guy's warm cream seemed to find a welcoming home in her stomach. Her hand continued to jack the kid's spewing cock into her waiting mouth a few more times before she stopped and swallowed once more. She released his balls from her cupping grasp and I watched as she slipped her glistening red lips off the guy's cock. Her open mouth looked so fucking desirable, I couldn't believe it. Those big soft lips of hers looked slightly puffy and swollen from the effort of her fervent cock-sucking. I could see the wetness of the inside of her mouth shining in the lamplight as she lowered her mouth to the shaft of the kid's slowly dwindling rod and licked up the trickle of pearly seed that had leaked from the corner of her mouth.

"Oh fuck Zoey, that was fantastic," the kid said as he looked down at her, her talented tongue delving into the tip of his cock, searching for another tasty morsel of his slimy semen.

"Do you have another load in there for me?" I heard her ask teasingly as she licked all around the head of his semi-hard cock. "I'm still a little hungry."

"How about we fuck?" the guy asked as he leaned forward and grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up.

"NO!" she said emphatically as she pulled herself out of his grasp. "You know I don't do that."

"C'mon Zoey, I won't tell anybody," the kid said as he sat forward and took a firmer grip on her arm.

"NO!" she exclaimed as she tried unsuccessfully to pull away from his firm grasp. I'd had enough of this shit.

"LET HER GO FUCKHEAD!" I said firmly as I strode into the room. They both looked up at me in surprise and the young guy automatically let her go and started to get up from the couch.

"Who the fuck are you?" The stupid kid had more guts than brains as he stood there and tried to act tough. The kid was close to my height, but I had him outweighed by at least fifty pounds. Also, it's pretty hard to act tough with your pants around your ankles and your dick hanging out.

"I'm her brother, you stupid fuck," I said as I gave him a menacing look and pushed him hard in the chest. With his pants and underwear still pooled around his ankles, it didn't take long for the kid to land on his back halfway down the big couch. He scrambled away from me towards the other end and quickly pulled his pants up. As I stepped forward, he didn't wait for a second before he bolted past me, still holding onto the waistband of his pants. A second or two later, the front door slammed shut and then Zoey and I were left looking at each other as we heard his car start up and tires squeal as he tore out of the driveway.

"Connor, thanks for doing that," Zoey said as she shakily got to her feet, noticeably trembling from what had just happened. "Wha.......what are you doing here?"

"I forgot my laptop," I said as I motioned towards the room where I'd left it. "Looks like I got here just in time."

"We were just talking. I could have taken care of it," she said nervously, as if I had arrived just the second before I burst into the room.

"Talking?" I said as I held my arms out widely in surprise. "It didn't look like you were doing much talking with your mouth full of his cock. What would Mom think if she knew what was going on while she was out?"

"Connor, please, you can't tell her," Zoey pleaded with me as she wrung her hands together nervously.

As I looked at her standing there, visibly shaken and worried about what I would do, my heart went out to her. I would protect her from anybody; but I also knew I wouldn't tell my mother about what I'd just seen. Just the same, I couldn't let Zoey see that; I had to act like the responsible big brother; at least for a while longer. "Don't tell me that little punk is your boyfriend?" I asked with a disappointed look on my face.

"No, he's not my boyfriend," she said as she kind of lowered her head in shame. "He's just a guy from school that I know. He's really not that bad."

"Not that bad! Did you see the way he was grabbing you? Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't been here." I paused and she stood there with her lip trembling, afraid of what I might do. I softened my voice and spoke gently, but I still wanted her to know this was a serious situation. "Jesus Zoey, what were you thinking? If Mom knew you were acting like a little slut like that, it would kill her."

"I'm not a slut!" she said defensively as she raised her misty eyes and looked at me. As she did, I could see the pride within her coming to the surface as she replied to my accusation.

"What do you mean? I just saw what you did with that guy."

"Yeah, I know what you saw....but I......I don't do the other."

"What?" I said, shaking my head from side to side in bewilderment.

"I don't, you know.....fuck," she said softly, almost timidly. I just looked at her, not sure whether to believe her.....and not sure what to say to her at this point either. She sensed my hesitation and started to argue for her side, like we were having some form of debate. "I.....I'm actually still a virgin."

"You expect me to believe that after what I saw and heard here tonight?"

The tone of my voice showed how serious I was, and as I looked at her, I could see tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Connor. But I'm telling the truth; I am a virgin." She paused and I saw a single tear run down her plump little cheek. "I don't know how to explain it....but I......I've only done what you saw a couple of times before......but I......I just love to......you know......do that?"

"What?"

"I love to.....you know.....suck cock." Jesus Christ, what a predicament I'd put myself in. I didn't know what to do about this whole mess; and now my little sister was admitting to me that she liked to suck cock. Her confession seemed to lift the stress of the situation off her shoulders and she looked at me as I stood there, shaking my head in disbelief and confusion. As I looked back at her, I could see her eyes light up intriguingly; as if a little light bulb went on inside her head as something occurred to her.

"So Connor, if you heard all that stuff," she asked as she looked at me curiously, "how long had you been outside that door before you came into the room?"

Oh shit! What was I supposed to say now? Once the kid ran out and the initial excitement of the situation had calmed down, it had finally dawned on her that I must have been watching for some time.

"I'd been here long enough to see what you were up to," I said as I pointed my finger back at her accusingly; trying to put her back in the spotlight. Unfortunately, my indicting tone didn't have the desired effect.

"So since you didn't say anything right away," she said softly as she started to sidle over towards me, "I guess you must have liked what you saw."

"I was more shocked than anything," I said, backpedaling furiously to try and take control of the conversation. Again, it had no effect as she moved slowly towards me. "So....so what's with the outfit?" I asked as I looked her up and down; trying to sidetrack the conversation as my brain raced to figure a way out the predicament I seemed to be getting myself in.

"Most guys like to see me in it," she said as she tilted her head to one side provocatively and kind of thrust out her tits for me to see. I had to admit, she certainly looked fucking hot in her cheerleading uniform. "Do YOU think it looks good on me, Connor?" she asked teasingly, putting the emphasis on the word "you". She did a slow pirouette so I could see the whole thing; pausing with her lush backside towards me so I could see the way the abbreviated little skirt flared out over that plump round bum of hers. She continued her slow turn until she faced me directly, her hands on her hips as she pulled her elbows back slightly to emphasize her impressive chest. "Oh fuck", I thought as I looked at the way her knit sweater hugged her voluptuous body; the vertical ribbing of the tight fabric flaring out and then back in alluringly as it rose up and around those round heavy tits of hers.

"Yes Zoey, I think it looks very good on you," I said honestly, resigned to the fact that my attempt at scolding her had failed.

"Connor, have you ever had a cheerleader.........you know?" She asked suggestively as she moved her short curvy body right up next to me and put her delicate little hand on my flat toned stomach.

"What?.....What do you mean?" I asked as I felt my willpower fading; the pure raw sexuality of my little sister overpowering me like a bewitching spell.

"Have you ever had a cheerleader......you know.....suck you off?" she asked as she looked up at me, her sparking blue eyes alive with lust. With her alluring perfume wafting into my senses like an intoxicating drug, I could only watch as the palm of her hand slid lower, her delicate fingers moving insistently down over the front of my shorts.

"Zoey, we shouldn't do this," I said, summoning up the last of my fading willpower.

"Nobody will ever need to know, Connor; it'll be our little secret," she said as her eyes looked downward as her hand found the swelling mound of my cock through my shorts. I looked down also as her little fingers wrapped themselves around the stiffening muscle of flesh beneath my shorts and followed it downwards along the inside of my thigh.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers