The Family Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God this is fucking amazing," I said loudly, "Yes, fuck me, Yes, Yes, more!"

"So what do you think of my cock," Robert hissed.

"It's amazing," I told him, "I fucking love your cock."

"How does it compare to my sons," he asked.

My mind came to a screeching halt. No matter how much I was enjoying his cock I could never admit to such a thing. I would take it to my grave at least that's what I kept telling myself over and over. But every time his cock plunged into my pussy a voice in my head screamed, "of coarse your cock is better, Robert's cock is amazing!"

"So you're a stubborn bitch, I see," Robert said as he started ramming harder than ever. After a minute of this reckless pace, he slowed to a stop and pulled his cock out of my pussy, "Well if you won't answer me then I guess we're done here."

He started to stand up, but I reached out and grabbed him. I tried to speak but I could't find my voice.

"You're going to have to say it at some point," he growled. "You're cock is..." I whispered.

"What was that," he said holding his hand close to my face ready to slap.

"You're cock is amazing," I said.

His hand came in hard across my face. I cried out in surprise, but his hand just returned to where it was.

"That's not what I asked bitch," he snarled.

I winced as he started to bring his hand in to slap me again, but before he could I blurted out, "You're cock is so much better than Coopers."

"Tell me why and I'll let you know what you've been missing all your life," he whispered, with the head of his cock sitting between my pussy lips.

"You're so much bigger and you fuck me harder, Cooper is a wimp with a small dick," I yelled.

My eyes rolled back in my skull as he plowed his cock into my pussy. He lifted my dressed up and unsnapped my bra. For the first time all night my breasts were free. He took them in his hands and started sucking and licking my nipples. I was on the verge of my second orgasm of the day unlike any other I had ever had.

"I'm so fucking close, keep fucking me," I said loudly, "Harder, harder!"

I dug my nails into Robert's back as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. Every time his cock thrust into me his massive balls slapped against my ass sending an extra jolt of excitement rushing through me, but I could feel his balls slowly shrinking.

"God my son's girlfriend is a slut, and I'm going to use you like a slut," he roared, "I'm gonna cum in your slutty pussy."

"Cum where ever you want just fuck me harder," I hissed in his ear, "I'm gonna cum, just keep fucking me."

Robert was thrusting so hard now that the couch was moving across the floor. I wondered if it would break before we were done. He was thrusting the entire length of his massive 11 inch cock, in and then all the way out. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt in my entire life. One more thrust and I knew I was going to be done for. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He knew the look in her eyes. He started thrusting harder than ever.

"Fuck I'm cumming," I yelled, "I'm cumming on your cock."

He continued thrusting until my rolling orgasm fizzled out. I would have let him continue to fuck me like that until the end of eternity, but right now I wanted his cum. I slid off of his cock and fell to my knees before the monster. I was going to prove to myself that I could do it, I was going to make him cum and collect my prize. I took his cock in my mouth and started slurping away while I jerked him off with both hands. One hand slipped down and started caressing his balls. I knew he was close. My body was overcome with an ever growing sense of excitement, and then it happened.

"Here it comes," he announced as his massive cock twitched in my mouth.

I felt an enormous ribbon of cum explode into my mouth. I moaned in pure pleasure as I swirled it around with my tongue. His single shot was twice as much cum as Cooper produced, and the taste wasn't even comparable. Cooper's was salty with a disgusting fishy aftertaste. Robert's was thick and sweet, just a hint of saltiness. As I reveled in my accomplishment, Robert's cock twitched again. Another jet of cum exploded into my mouth. It was at least as much as the first one if not more. My mouth was about to overflow when his cock twitched again. I tried to swallow it all, but most of it spilled out of my mouth and dribbled own my chin. He shot 3 more more loads into my mouth before his cock stopped twitching. I swallowed more cum than I have in my entire life combined, and still more was on the floor around my knees. I licked the remaining drops off the end of Robert's cock and marveled at the fact that it was still hard. My pussy throbbed for it. My body wanted him more than ever, even as my belly sloshed with his extraordinary volume.

I stood up with his cock in my hands and positioned it between my pussy lips, but Robert pulled away.

"They're going to start asking questions if we don't get downstairs soon," he said breathlessly as he pulled his pants up.

I didn't move, I just kept my hand down his pants rubbing his amazing cock. Robert took my hands in his and started walking me towards the door. My legs felt like rubber and my pussy was dripping down my legs. When we got to the hall, he looked me over. My hair was a mess and I had to clean all the cum off my chin, but Robert cleaned me off before we made it downstairs.

"Is everything okay," Shelly asked, "You 2 were up there an awful long time."

My face went as pale as a ghost, but Robert just laughed.

"We're fine we just got to talking, you know easily I can talk people's ears off," he said slapping his hand on my back.

"What's the verdict though, are you alright," Cooper asked concerned.

"She's fine, but I'm gonna have her come back a couple times over the next few weeks, I think she might have a stomach condition and I want to keep an eye on it," Robert lied to everyone.

My pussy throbbed at the mention of more meetings between us.

"Well we could make it like a weekly dinner or something," Shelly said beaming.

"I don't think it's that serious," Robert said acting more like a doctor than I would have thought possible after our evening together, "I was going to have her come over on her class break so that I don't have to change my work schedule. "Are you okay with this," Cooper asked, "I don't want to force you to come on your own."

"Oh no it's fine," I beamed, "We got to be great friends talking tonight, it'll be fun."

"It's settled then," Robert boomed, "Be here at noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"I still wish we could have more family dinners," Shelly said gloomily.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I said almost too quickly. Everyone stared at me for a moment, "I mean Cooper knows my parents so well, I want to get to know you all just as well."

I thought that sounded like a perfectly good excuse. I was rewarded with a hug from Shelly and and another pat on the back from Robert. Cooper smiled too. I couldn't believe that our plan had gone off without a hitch. In fact I was going to get to see Robert 3 times a week. I didn't know what I was going to do to prepare but I needed him inside of me again and soon.

Cooper and I said our goodbyes as we left the house. Just before I left the doorstep though Robert stopped me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "My son's cock is no longer allowed in your pussy." There wasn't even a question in my mind. I knew I would do exactly as he said, I would no longer let his son, my boyfriend fuck me. I was Robert's whore now, a whore for his amazing cock.

12