The Fantasy Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

Dan found a pair of slacks, dress shirt, and sport coat waiting for him on the bed. What immediately caught his attention was a white satin and lace teddy that was lying on the bed. A small note rested on top of the lingerie. It read, "I bought this special for you for tonight. I want you in pure white while I take your virgin ass."

Dan's cock twitched at the thought. Melissa mental domination over the past week was having an affect on him. He picked up the teddy and was excited to slip on the feminine lingerie. The teddy clung tightly to his body. Dan enjoyed the soft fabric clinging to his ass and cock. He admired the large silk bow just above his ass.

Melissa could not have picked a more girly teddy. Even the stockings that came with it were frilly and girly. They were a solid white with petty ruffles at the top.

When Dan slid on his pants, he already noticed a wet spot forming on the front of the lacy teddy. His cock head was visible through the damp fabric. Dan hoped it would not seep into his pants.

Melissa was grinning when Dan walked into the living room with a hard-on that was all too obvious. She commented, "I see you like my present."

Dan blushed, "Ahh..err...yes. Thank you."

Melissa squeezed his cock through his pants. "Tonight is going to be fun."

Melissa took the lead during the night. She drove to the comedy club, ordered food for both of them and even handled the bill at the end of the night. When they arrive back home Dan was ordered to strip down to his teddy. His cock was rock hard before he even finished undressing

Melissa had picked the teddy from a bridal collection. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her virgin bride dressed in pure white. Melissa was thrilled at how the shiny, delicate fabric contrasted against his bronzed muscles. His demeanor was docile and submissive. Melissa knew it was her dominance that stripped away his maleness. Her pussy quivered from this power.

Melissa disappeared for a brief moment and then returned wearing nothing but a strap-on. She had Dan kneel before her facing the dildo. Her hands gently edged his head forward. There was uncertainty in Dan's eyes as the dildo parted his lips. Melissa savored the precious moment, knowing the emotions from this first experience could not be recreated.

Melissa pushed her hips forward so gentle, like she was making love to a delicate flower. As her cock disappeared into his mouth she ascended into a more power and dominant woman. She pulled her hips back until the tip of the phallus rested on his lips and then she pushed it back in again.

Melissa had always thought is was demeaning to be kneeling and sucking a man's cock. Now suddenly she was the man and her mind was flooded with emotions. She wanted to fuck Dan hard and show him who the boss was. She wanted to humiliate him. With her hands on both sides of his head, she fucked his mouth faster. His gagging excited her more.

To her surprise it was a powerful mental fuck for her. The act mentally stimulated her to the point of orgasm. She fucked his mouth with a lustful vengeance and screamed in delight as her body lit up in pleasure.

She pushed Dan away when she was done and panted, "Wow, I didn't expect that to be so exciting."

"Neither did I," exclaimed Dan.

Melissa was pleased with his response. It made her want him even more. She had him get on his hands and knees on the bed. He was still dressed in his teddy and stockings. She wanted him to be pretty and virginal while she fucked him.

Melissa pushed aside the crotch of the teddy and removed the butt plug. Dan's ass throbbed in need of attention. Melissa slid a lubed finger into his ass.

"Mmm. All ready to be fucked? The plug loosened you up a bit, but you still have a nice tight pussy."

Dan moaned as her finger probed the inside of his ass. He liked that she referred to it as a pussy. He was ready to be fucked. Melissa's finger retreated and soon Dan felt the tip of the dildo pushing into his ass.

"Relax precious. Let me inside of you."

Dan relaxed his ass muscles and concentrated on letting her strap-on ease into his boy pussy. She was gentle, working it in inch by inch. Dan could not believe his fantasy was finally coming true. Bursts of arousal coursed through his body as the dildo pushed into forbidden territory. It took all his concentration not to cum prematurely.

Slowly Melissa started to fuck his boy pussy. She was in complete control. Melissa knew Dan was in a vulnerable state. It was the perfect time to exert her feminine power and plant a seed about his future.

Slowly she pushed her cock into his ass. In a calm controlling tone she said, "You know Dan, tonight is about more than just fulfilling a fantasy."

She paused momentarily, letting Dan feel the fullness inside his ass. Then she slowly withdrew and pushed back in again. Dan's mind was jelly. He breathed deeply from the pleasure.

When her cock was deep inside him again she continued, "Tonight is symbolic of a change in our marriage."

Melissa slowly fucked his boy pussy while she talked. His male ego drained away with each thrust. "Things can never go back they way they were. After tonight you will always be my fuck toy."

Melissa wanted to continue with the mental domination. However she was starting to lose control. Dan was also at the breaking point. The physical and mental domination were too much to handle.

Dan pleaded, "Please Mistress Melissa. I need to cum. I will be your fuck toy. Just let me cum."

Dan's pleading opened the orgasmic flood gates. Melissa pushed the strap-on deep into his ass. At the same time grasped his cock and screamed, "Cum with me sissy. Be a sissy slut and cum all over your teddy."

Dan's ass was full of pain and pleasure as Melissa fucked him. His cock swelled and pushed against her hand. Streams of hot cum shot from his cock soaking the front of his teddy. The spasms in his cock continued longer then he ever experienced before. When he was finished he collapsed on the bed.

"That was awesome. Thank you mistress," panted Dan quietly.

Melissa lay on top of Dan with the dildo still partially in his ass. Dan was so exhausted that he didn't even notice when she finally withdrew. He drifted off to sleep satisfied with his fantasy and unaware that this was just phase I of Melissa's master plan.

To Be Continued...

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers