All Comments on 'The Fat Cow'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Quibbles Will Follow Under Separate Cover

via Feedback link. They are very extensive, but you are free to disregard any or all. You write well, even though this is a genre I don't ordinarily read and don't generally like. I can genuinely sympathize with ol' Steph, and she is a hottie for sure. Hal is more of a stereotype, and Mike is just cardboard; but that's all right for this genre, it's all about the ladies anyway. I'm sure the trolls will be in here blasting away, but fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. In any case, why do they read this stuff if they don't like it?

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Pretty good

For some reason your writing is growing on me. Still a little fast paced and devoid of any details of the characters, but some humor here and there. I guess what I miss in your stories is the lack of passion, anger, happiness. It's all a narrative within a narrow range of emotion, so I read them and never get caught up in the tale.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Interesting.

Call it a 4-star. This story is not your usual fare (other than the category), but I rather liked the story. I didn't care much for the wife (the "fat cow"), but all in all, a decent piece of fiction.

pogmapogmaabout 13 years ago
Yuck - Yuck

Funny as hell...............

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
NOW!!!!!!!!

This is a JPB type of story!! Good read. (Thanks)

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
I like it !!

Good read and very enjoyable.Keepem comin.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Decent story ...

... but miserable people and situation. Jerry was an asshole and it looks like he was fucking around too. I kind of get why Stephanie stuck with him until she was working but after that why prolong the agony? Life is too short to live miserably unless you have to. At least she finally wised up. Was she a slut because she cheated? Yeah, a bit. But Jerry deserved it so who cares. It was probably a realistic story describing the crap in people's lives but not a happy story.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Fun read

I loved the "sag" a of The Fat Cow. She was a wonderful forthright character. One awful mistake this author made was not introducing the lead character by name. Her real name, Stephanie, was only mentioned once during the whole story by my calculation...and that was a third of the way through the story A very amateurish writing mistake. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this story.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 13 years ago
been there

Nicely done. Such sad, shallow people. Authentic enough to bring back memories I would rather forget.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
You know what they say about blind squirrels!

Well, you finally found one I guess. I gave it Five Stars; can you believe it???

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story

I liked the way Bob made Stephanie a character that the reader could feel sympathy for, even though she was a cheating slut.

A nice storyline and a smooth flowing story.

Thanks for the read.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Nice story

But I wish there were characters once could actually like.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Excellent read to a well construed story.

Superbly written by a Master of the Craft. This is the reason why I like perusing this site, to rarely find a pearl such as this.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
For once

a story from the woman's point of view. From the moral point of view Stephanie should have dumped Jerry before screwing around. The Hal, Mike and Gloria are just cheats.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
OVERHEARD WORDS CAUSES WARS

do divorces seem different, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
You Know

Every character in this iale was a cheating asshole. All scumbags who should suffer in extreme pain with some form of a disease.

Well written. though.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What about the three kids?

With three kids she doesn't have a single second to play around. With no husband, she's buried. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't had kids. Did Jerry just completely leave his kids and have no contact? And didn't Jerry get rid of the fat cow and get a new, slim and trim model? Seems like they both lost. And mostly because they couldn't communicate worth a damn.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
daddy dearest

Biology 100 Chapter I Page One: Sexual Reproduction is a crapshoot.

Sex of Fetus is determined by biological father's chromosomes. All eggs produced by biological females are female. Reproduction by parthenogenesis results in only female offspring, i.e. clones of the birth mother.

Reproduction by sexual fertilization by a males sperm will have either complete XX {female} chromosomes or incomplete XY {male} chromosomes or some indeterminate combination of both. You blindly place your bets and you whistle 'O Fortuna ' at the results. The indeterminate impuissant ones become anonymousie commentators.

And it is still the Females who suffer through the pregnancies and face death at every childbirth and the burdens of feeding the infants and raising the children.

If this is the Future, where the hell are the artificial wombs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He'll still be happy he traded in a fat cow for a younger, prettier woman

Same old sorry story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK HE FORGOT ABOUT THE COW AND MILK SAGA

and the 2nd child takes 9 months, the 1st is a guess-timate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and you dear annony you turd you always rise to the story you say you hate

and yet you read it. I think and the rest of lit thinks you are a brain dead piece if shit! So to help offset your craziness I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A story about...

A woman being a woman, likely more truth here than not. When a man has a good woman, it is best to treat them right and take care of them, because like all promates, they will eventually find another.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Initially I Was Torn

I usually don't have much sympathy for cheaters, and feel that if their husband is so bad she should just leave, but Jerry was SUCH an ass that I figured, "What the Hell!" and as long as she kept it discreet (and by the way authors, that's the correct spelling, NOT discrete, which means "separate and distinct") and out of town she was entitled to some pleasure.

Then, when it turned out that he actually had been cheating on her, I went totally over to her side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think Jerry married a hottie

And she stayed a hottie. The next babies she had were twin boys. And then she had another son. Even after all those children she maintained her tight body and her love for Jerry . He had the life he had dreamed of after he got rid of the fat cow. I think after some time passed his fat cow returned to being a fat cow. Once a fatty, always a fatty. Well done Jerry, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a fat cow slut will soon revert to what she really is

a useless tramp whose best use is as a cum dumpster at a crack house

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What sad hopeless people.

Do you have any idea how kids raised by whores and bastards turn out? Am I hitting too close to home?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Great

Funny all the way through.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Better

Better than most of your stories. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disgusting Low Life People

Who wants to get close to this mental illness. Sick bastards the lot of 'em.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Another cheating story

Generous 2 stars thought it was going somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pointless story. Didn’t go anywhere. She turns out to be the big douchebag in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The only tears Jerry will shed are tears of joy to be free of this fat gang bang cow.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Some of you are loonies

Keeping score, he did everything she did, cut her off, treated her like shit first, called her a fat cow and SHE’S the problem? Please never vote in elections and each of you find a cpa to handle your financial affairs because logic is NOT within your abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Yes she was a fat cow.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Five assholes sure can make a story reek

All five of the named adult characters in this story were despicable. Only the children deserved love and consideration. Sadly, odds are slim any of them will reach adulthood with the skills needed to be a good spouse and mother. Children of divorce are less likely to marry and a higher proportion of their marriages end in divorce. They are also at increased risk of substance abuse and suicide.

But, of course, no one gets hurt if Mom or Dad decide to get some strange while traveling on business. No, that's not selfish or destructive at all. Everyone deserves to take part in a good double penetration after having to work all day.

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
Can't like...

... a story with no likable characters. I had sympathy for the Fat Cow in the beginning of the story but it quickly wore off. By the end, I'd hoped for a huge fatal accident that would leave the kids to be adopted by actual decent people.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Shit

Fuck this author writes some shit⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only Hal had to get a physical?

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

Fat whoring slag could have lost some weight.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

According to the story Jerry didn't start until she went back to work. And if he thinks she's a fat cow-do something about it. Get yourself back to where your husband wants you again. Period. This story was about the usual: a woman thinking she was better than her husband deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what a pile!

A few months back I submitted my own story to Literotica and, while it received an exceptionally high score (thanks everyone), putting my fate in the hands of the readers made me especially sensitive to the few harsh and generally anonymous negative comments that I received (the scores themselves seemed to be nearly all "5"s with a few "1"s, so I guess you can't please everyone).

I appreciate and admire everyone who takes the time to write for this site. The work is time-consuming, under-appreciated, and unrewarded.

But Damn, JPB!

This was just a complete and total waste of my time and my life; a half hour that I will never get back and could have used for something more productive - like starting a toe jam collection or shaving my cat's butt.

I had hoped that your story would go somewhere, have at least one likeable character, or a redemptive message of some kind. But, no. All I got was a pile of steaming, smelly dog crap that kept getting steamier and smellier as the story progressed.

To paraphrase the principal from Billy Madison (and you've got to dig pretty deep to get something of meaning from an Adam Sandler movie), "[W]hat you have just [written] is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever [read]. At no point in your rambling, incoherent [story] were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational [or redemptive] thought. Everyone [on this site] is now dumber for having [read] it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Amen and Amen.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Ol' Jerry was a PLAYA, and wifey disrespected him so much, she took his denial at face value.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Humorous!!! Keep it up please.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Had a nice and funny twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. LP

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Especially since it has an ending. 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fat cow when it began.

A few laughs, but she remains a fat, fucking cow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9041 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS