All Comments on 'The Female Response'

by Dr_Vril

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too realistic to be erotic, but a brilliant piece of writing

You really capture the degradation and dehumanisation of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GET PAST IT....

by getting a blood test, just in case the drug DID show up. Then you have LEVERAGE. You have CHOICES! You can mess with HIM, should you choose to reveal the results. That is how you get past it. Empower yourself.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Agree

Too realistic to be erotic, but very well written

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

Powerful. Painfully so.

While I believe in the rule of law, there are times payback=retribution=justice.

Stories such as this make me nostalgic for simpler days when such individuals were offered a weekend of hunting and camaraderie by seemingly unrelated gentlemen. A one way hunt. Now it is just so darn complicated to dispose of riff raff. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too real

This is not erotic. Too real. Rape fantasy is ok, but just like any other fantasy, let's say invisioning yourself smacking an annoying person chewing their gum to hard, is ok in fantasy, but not condoned in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Useless garbage. Besides, University of William Shatner doesn't even exist. No wonder you are such a feeble writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Id like to see the story of how she got there in stead of her retlling it but neverthe less i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Excellent writing. Even though the stark reality left me with a twinge of guilt at indulging in noncon to feed my alligators.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Just amazing the emotions you can evoke. Giving us only a few details, our minds embellish and expand the scene. Thank you. I notice anony is still pasting his same little pathetic comment. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous