The Feminist I Should Be Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers

"Hey you!" said the red head as she slapped his check, "pay attention, and get it right!!"

His chest tightened he moaned. I felt his panting from where I stood across the room. He shivered and whimpered. His teeth gritted together. Finally, his body exploded.

"Megan!" he cried out breathlessly, "fuck! That's Megan!"

"That's right!" said the girl on his cock. I heard the shutter click. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some other frat boy had a camera. It was a big one. The lens was the size of my palm. I caught my breath, and gripped Ade's hand reflexively. Megan dismounted. The redhead let the guy up.

"Hey new comers!" the redhead turned to me and Ade, "I'm Danica. Give us the hand shake."

She extended her hand to me. My eyes widened in panic.

"Whoa, whoa Danica," said Johann, "They're not greek. They're with us. They're totally cool."

"Yeah, I'm with Clara!" I piped. Danica lowered her eyebrows at me.

"You tailgated in with, these two? Both of you?" she said.

I could feel the eyes on from across the room. Some of the cuddle girls were looking at us with interest.

"No tailgating. We got an invitation," Ade said. He pointed to Johann and Clara, "from them."

"And he's inviting just about anyone?" she turned to Johann. "Who are they? Why'd you bring them in? We already made an exception for Clara."

"Danica!" he said. He raised his hands defensively. I couldn't believe it. I had to see this, "They're totally cool. She's Kailee. Clara and I, we did a lot of things in private for her. She's done solo stuff for us."

"Things?" Danica crossed her arms at him.

"It's totally hot!" said Clara, "she's totally ready."

"Yeah, sure. Let me judge that," Danica turned to me and Ade. He face felt so sarcastic, "so what, are you guys a couple or something? Come here for a group date?"

"Not a couple," I blurted out.

"Good. So we'll throw him on the cushion," she gestured to the now vacant center, "You can watch him get fucked. Masturbate if you want."

I felt Ade scan the room. Then I felt his arms warp around mine as he drew me next to his body.

"I see!" Danica said with glee in her eyes, "Looks like our new comer has picked his partner!"

What did she want me to do? She wanted me to fuck them right then? Clara was here. Johann was here. But who are the rest of these people? There was also that camera man. I felt my heart leap in panic. I wanted to grab Ade and bolt.

"Well?" said Danica, "Everyone who comes in this room, fucks! If he's not going to fuck you, well then..."

I turned my eyes up to Ade. His eyes were dark. Why did he hold me like this? Did he want to?

"Hey! I'm over here bitch!" yelled Danica. She snapped her fingers at me, "If you two aren't going to fuck, walk out that door! Then we'll give Johann a solid paddling for letting you in here!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Johann cringe ever so slightly. What the hell goes on here? I took one deep breath.

"Put it away!" I pointed at the guy with camera. The group whistled in delight at me. I must've shouted it, "Get that camera out of here. Better yet! Give to Clara!"

"That's my girl," said Danica. She stepped behind Ade and pushed us forward, "Now let's get this shit started!"

Ade and I stood in the center of the room. His eyes shook at me. I pulled him to me and he kissed him. I threw off my top, letting my bra show. I hastily unzipped my skirt. It fell to the ground. The sound of applause filled the room. No one had ever clapped for me like that. I flung my arms around his head, rubbing my tits against his chest. I got a good feel for his cock against me.

"Kailee," he whispered, "what are we doing?"

I spun us around. I pushed him down onto the giant cushion. I kissed his neck softly and felt that deep, groan of his.

"We're doing this, Ade," I whispered, "I want to get fucked. I want you to fuck me like always."

Ade gripped the back of head. Our tongues lashed out against each other in inside our mouths. He released. I could feel his panting now.

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Shut up and get my clothes off."

I ran my leg above his body. I could feel his hands run up my back. I shivered as he placed one palm beneath my bra strap. I felt him undo the clasp.

I leaned back drawing my arms over my chest. Then, I let my bra slip off my body. I could feel Ade's erection through his pants. I could see the desire in his eyes as I rolled hips on his pelvis. My juices were soaking through my panties. I held my arms back and shot out my tits, for everyone to see. More cheers arouse for me. They grew more intense as Ade moved his hands upwards. I felt him gently massage and caress until my nipples stood out. His tongue fluttered around the tip. My head lulled back. My body quivered. I closed my eyes as heard Clara cheer out my name.

Everyone was watching me and Ade right now. His mouth and tongue sent tingles of joy all over my chest. Somehow, I thought of that first time I got naked and fucked myself for Clara and Johann. I remembered watching him get horny. I remembered that crazy look of lust in his eyes. He wasn't going to ruin this for me.

I pulled Ade off my tit. He looked up at me with glossy eyes. I turned around in his arms. His hands ran up and down my torso. He kept touching me the way he knew I liked it. I threw of my panties best I could. I looked at Clara, holding Johann's wrists with one hand while she ran her other up his shirt. I stroked my cunt right in front of them.

"You remember, don't you?" I said, "That you said that you wanted to fuck me?"

I spread the lips of pussy, letting him see with this barely restrained desire. Clara grinned big at me.

"Yeah, Johann," she teased, "Bet you'd love to do things to that pussy."

The crowd howled at us. Johann turned red. His eyes darted around. That water polo beefcake looked like scared mouse.

"You totally want my pussy! I see that cock." I taunted him further. I slipped two fingers into my own pussy. The juices began to flow, "Doesn't it have Clara's name on it?"

the crowd howled in laughter. I rolled my face up towards Ade. We locked lips. I pulled back so I could put my fingers to his mouth. He sucked them responsively. He licked them clean.

"You need to eat my pussy," I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Ade pushed my body off him. He finally lost his shirt while I shifted into position. "Yeah! That's right! Eat it!" Danica shouted. People chanted on her queue.

The first touch of his lips on my cunt made gasp. I felt him purr at the taste of my wet juices dripping out for him. My labia tingled to the first long massage by his tongue. My inner lips were speared open. The wafts of my juices only encouraged him. "Fuck Ade, that's so good," I cried, gripping his curly locks of hair. Then, my clit felt the fluttering of his tongue. He jabbed the inside of my cunt with his fingers. "Oh God!" I cried out, "Don't you fucking stop!" He didn't slow down. He kept his lips on my clit while tickling my cunt on the inside. My legs stiffened. My hands clawed at his hair. The ecstasy tightened up in my body until I couldn't breathe. Then I let out a wail as the joy ripped through my body. I came all over his face.

Ade stood up straight. He looked down at me while I gasped and heaved. The room was spinning. My eyes ran down his torso. Every one of his firm ripples looked harder in the red light. He dropped his pants in response. His cock sprang out, its head flushed with blood. His torso heaved up and down. His fierce eyes glared down at me. I panted back at him while I lay strung out and helpless. He grabbed at the hips. I trembled as he moved my body to where he wanted it. He spread my legs open savagely.

He pinned my shoulders and leaned towards me. The stern weight of his body pressed against me. "You wanted to get fucked in front of all these people?" he said, "Well that's exactly what you're going to get."

His cock rammed deep into me with a single thrust. I gasped in pleasure as he rubbed around in my tender, sensitive cunt. He took his time inside me. He explored the walls of my pussy relentlessly. I could only respond with helpless pants and moans.

"Yeah, take that pussy!" cheered Clara, "Fuck her hard!"

Ade pumped his cock in and out of me. My hips rocked in response to absorb every deliberate thrust. My body began to convulse against his hands. I opened my eyes. His dark eyes, still savage under the red light, connected with mine. "I want you to cum inside me," I begged, "keep going."

"Yeah?" he said breathlessly, "you like getting fucked by me? You like my cock inside you?"

"Yes, Ade!" I panted. He thrust deep again. I shivered in response. I could feel Ade groan in pleasure while his cock slid in and out. My juices were tickling out. My legs went into the air. Ade grunted harder. His cock felt thicker. "Cum inside me, Ade." I whimpered. Ade heaved. He gripped my shoulders like a vice. Those wonderful spurts of cum exploded into my pussy. My back arched back in response. Our bodies shook together. I screamed as the orgasm overtook over me.

Ade released his grip from my shoulders. He looked down on me, with his locks shrouding his face. We both heaved and panted. I smiled, caressed his cheek. I kissed him playfully to the sound the of cheers. Ade shook himself. He crawled off me and gathered his clothes. I stood up. The joy of my orgasm still pumped through me while I soaked in the joy. The whistles and cheers died down.

Clara stood up and faced me. "I'm so proud of you," she exclaimed. Her face exploding with excitement. She pulled me in for a hug. Our skin connected together. We were both naked, and I barely cared. And Johann, did he advert his eyes from me?

"Johann!" I hollered at him, "I think your next!"

Clara giggled. She grabbed Johann's wrist and lead him pass me. He did not look at me. Not once. I plopped my naked ass down the coach while Clara began to undress Johann in the middle of the room.

After a minute, the redhead Danica sat down next to me. We both watched Johann and Clara for a minute.

"It was Katie, right?" she said leaning into me.

"Kailee."

"Right... Kailee," she said, "not bad for a newcomer, but you had practice didn't you?"

"Yeah, we umm fucked in front of Clara," I said. We both had our eyes glued on the two of them. I'd almost forgotten how much I hated him.

"And that boy," she said, "You're not an item? He's your fuck buddy instead?"

I caught myself biting my lip. I remembered how to be assertive. I moved my arms away from my chest. It made me feel better.

"I don't want to do anything monogamous right now," I said, "There's no need."

"Oh I see," Danica turned towards me. Her smile stretched wide, revealing flawless white teeth.

"Well, Kailee, we will do this more than once over the summer. You're never pledged though right?"

"Um no," I said.

"That's too bad," she continued, "but I think we can make an exception, as long as you bring in that man candy with you."

"You mean, Ade?" I stammered. I looked over at him. He was half dressed in the rumpled clothes. He reclined in an arm chair, looking at Johann and Clara.

"That's right," Danica said, "We let people chose their partners here. But remember, you enter this room, we expect you to fuck."

RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers
12