The Fire Check

Story Info
A public servant performs more than his duty
834 words
3.81
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being conscientious homeowners we were eager to take advantage of the city’s free offer to have our home inspected for fire safety. Needless to say, I was still pleasantly surprised to open the door and find him standing there. I’ve always admired firefighters, a sucker for men in uniform I guess. Still, I wasn’t expecting anyone as handsome as John to do my inspection. As he went from room to room, checking the outlets, the smoke alarms, the vents, I stared unabashedly at his body. I especially enjoyed watching his tight butt press against the back of his pants as he bent over to inspect things close to the floor. I could feel the wetness between my legs as my mind began to imagine what was under the uniform.

Making small talk, I began to run my hands slowly down my front, across my breasts, feeling my nipples hard and aching beneath the thin fabric of my blouse. I noticed his eyes follow my hands as I continued down to my skirt. His eyes caught mine as I began to raise the skirt inch by inch up my thigh.

“Hmmmm,” John mused, “Is there another ‘hot spot’ I need to check?”

“Please…..” I breathed, barely audible as the heat flushed my body.

I leaned against the counter, my legs spread slightly as John went to his knees before me. His hands slid up the outside of my legs, along my stockings, under my skirt, along the thin straps holding up my hose. His thumbs moved across, towards the middle, feeling the heat of my skin. I felt the elastic of my panties stretch and lift, his fingers sliding under and up, grasping the waistband, pulling them down. The cool air on my hot, swollen labia sent a rush through my body.

My hands instinctively went to his head, pulling John close as he unfastened my skirt and it fell to the floor. I nearly lost my balance at the lovely shock of his tongue touching my lips. Slowly John moved it up and down, parting me, opening my inner, wet sanctuary to his touch. My fingers entwined in his hair as his tongue drove up and into me, touching the upper front wall of my vagina. A finger replaced his tongue, which moved up, finding and flicking my now stiff little clitoris. I rolled my eyes and moaned louder, begging him, guiding him, encouraging him. The tip of his tongue, the stroke of his finger driving in and out, slick and wet now as my juices flowed, drove me over the edge. My body tensed, shuddered, the orgasm flowing over me. The pressure of his tongue and the plunging of his finger drove me to wave after wave of body shaking pleasure. Finally, the last of the aftershocks subsided, and his hand relaxed, his head came away. John smiled up at me and asked “Did that douse it?”

“No,” I answered. “I think you need a hose for this fire.” With that out of my mouth, his cock quickly appeared. Such a long, thick hose it was, and so very tasty. My tongue ran up and down the front, to his balls, licking, lapping, tasting. The tip of my tongue found his own little slit, I tasted his precum, so very tangy. My lips encircled the thick, purplish head, sucking. My mouth opened wider, taking more and more of him in, wanting it all. My head began to bob, my red hair moving up and down as I took the length of his shaft deep into my mouth, wet and hot, and back, almost, but not quite, out. His moans of pleasure increased, I could tell John was about to shoot, to spurt forth, to douse me. NO! I needed more.

I rose to my feet, bent over the counter, exposing my buttocks to him. John needed no coaching. I felt the head of his throbbing erection part my vagina, pushing in, deep and sudden. I screamed out in pleasure, filled, so very delicious. I came again as John pumped into me, long, deep strokes, his cock massaging the lips of my pussy, pushing in to my cervix, causing me to cum long, hard, so very intense. One last deep stroke and I felt him jerk, then pull out.

Suddenly, Ooooooo, yes, the first splatter of his hot, sticky semen on my plump buttocks. Then his cock was there, sticky and slick, sliding up and down between my round cheeks, his cum spurting up and splattering the skin of my back, shooting into my hair, driving me to ecstasy. When the last spurt had landed on my hot skin I turned, took his still throbbing cock into my mouth, licking and sucking him clean. I ran his “hose” across my cheeks, along my chin, my lips, until at last John began to soften.

Later, much later, he took his leave, but not before promising to come back again to check my hot spot.