Pretty Please? Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife convinces her husband to let her see her bull alone.
1k words
3.49
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty Please?

She had been asking him for this for a long time. She yearned for it; she needed it. He had always told her it was something that he fantasized about, but he always said he wasn't ready and that he would think about it.

This time was different though. She had devised a plan to get him to say yes, planning her scheme in her dirty mind between loads of laundry and prepping supper. She figured it was all about timing; finding the right precise moment to strike. This time, she would win. She would devour her prey and emerge victorious.

The fact that Jack had gotten home earlier than usual from the office that day only worked in her favour. It meant she had time. If she could seduce him for long enough and find the perfect opportunity to ask him again, she would surely get him to agree. She would take her time, make all the right moves, and pounce just as he was ready to erupt. It was a sure win, she thought.

Jack walked into the house to find Christy waiting for him in the kitchen, seductively leaning up against the grey granite covered island. He looked at her with curious eyes and a sly smile as he dropped his briefcase.

"What's going on?" he inquired, immediately noticing that she had taken the time to fix up her beautiful dirty blond hair.

Christy smiled widely as she slowly began moving towards him, the right string of her white see-through nightie falling off her shoulder. She looked up at him, inviting him to kiss her as she began unbuttoning his light purple shirt. His chest now bare, she began kissing it softly. Jack was rather tall, and she rather short. Her lips perfectly aligned in between his pecks. She loved this. He groaned.

Jack remained motionless as she finished unbuttoning his shirt, now reaching for his belt. He watched her, smiling. This must be my lucky day, he thought to himself

He barely noticed that his pants had been removed as he felt the blood rush to his cock. His heart began racing, and his breathing became more and more rapid. Christy was on her knees now.

"God, Christy this is so unexp- "

"Shhh," she interrupted, placing her index finger over her lips, and resuming.

She slowly ran her hands up and down his muscular legs, and back around to his ass, grabbing it as she kissed and nuzzled his growing cock through his boxers. It was definitely time for her to take him upstairs to the bedroom. They would both be more comfortable and that would only help her cause

Rising from her knees, she took his hand and lead the way. He watched her perfect ass sway from side to side as he followed her up the winding staircase, and was very thankful that the nightie she was wearing was short enough to reveal to him that she wasn't wearing any panties. Fuck me, he thought.

Entering the bedroom, she instructed him to remove his boxers and lay on the bed. He did so obediently, and waited patiently for her to continue what she had so seductively started.

She crawled between his legs, kissing them all the way up to his heavy balls as he watched intently. His eyes widened as she softly began kissing and licking them, something she had never done before. She was about to rock his world.

She wants something, he thought, smirking.

With every lick, kiss and suck, he moaned deeply. Even more so as she slid her soft wet tongue up his cock that still lay flat but throbbing on his stomach. He wasn't the most well-endowed man she had ever been with, but his cock was surely a masterpiece. Thick, and easily 7 inches long. Very satisfying to say the least.

Her tongue reached his head and she planted a deeply sensual kiss on it before enveloping it with her plump red lips. She firmly grabbed his cock by the base, lifting it up off his toned stomach as she began sucking him. Slowly swirling her tongue around his head. Like a lollipop. Jack's head fell back, and a deep moan escaped his mouth.

Time went on as she worked on him, slowly increasing the intensity and depth of her sucking. He raised his head and looked at her in disbelief every now and again as she pleasured him in ways she never had before.

His cock was getting sloppy as she kept on, and his moans began intensifying. She knew he was getting close. Jack's moans were always a dead giveaway.

She ran her hands up his chest and ran her nails back down as she gained the courage to swallow his entire length.

"Fuck," he growled.

She moaned with satisfaction. It had taken her quite a while to learn how to deep throat properly, and this was the first time she had done so without gagging. Needless to say, she was sufficiently proud of herself.

Allowing his cock to fall out of her mouth, she took a deep breath and look him in the eyes.

"Sloppy," he pointed out, chuckling.

"I want to see Mark," she stated as she began stroking him slowly, using her spit as lube.

"Tonight?"

She began stroking with a firmer grip, making him moan.

"Yes."

"I'll... invite him... over," he said between moans.

"No," she objected.

He looked at her puzzled as she began sucking his head slowly once again. This time, he didn't break eye contact.

"Alone," she whispered as she once again took his whole length down her throat.

A look of shock came over Jack's face, his head falling back. He placed his hands on the back of Christy's head as his hips began bucking.

There it is, she thought to herself.

Jack's animalistic moans and growls filled the room as he released his thick load down her throat, his hands still placed firmly behind her head, not allowing her to move.

It seemed like an eternity before he loosened his grip and relieved her from suffocation.

She lifted her head and looked up at him, smiling. His cum dripping down her chin.

"I guess that's a yes." He just stared at her in disbelief. "I have to go shower. He's picking me up at 8."