The Firing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, he pulled out, bent down and kissed her. Then, he turned her around on the bed so he could kiss her again, but between her legs this time. As soon as his tongue touched her, Lexie couldn't help but lift her mid section to meet him. She was amazed to find that he was even better with his tongue than he'd been with his fingers. His fingers, not wanting to be idle, had made their way up and were teasing her nipples. As he had her twitching and moaning, she held on to his arms and then, with one hand, pulled his head closer. That was all she could think about, getting him closer as she, herself got closer to the edge. As she flew over the edge in her third climax, she moaned loudly and then said "Brian, I want you inside me. I need you inside me now."

Smiling, he complied with her demand and stood up from his kneeling position to place himself at her entrance. He held his cock against her pussy for a moment, seeing the desire in her eyes, fixed on his face.

"Now Brian, please!"

He pushed inside her easily. She was wet and hot and tight around his cock. Grabbing her hips, he pulled them together until he was buried in her all the way.

"Yes! Oh that feels good."

Brian remained silent as he slowly pulled out only to plunge in again. Their eyes locked together as he moved in and out of her but the feeling was too intense and she had to close her eyes and roll back her head as she arched her back to pull him in at a different angle. Her hips bucked against him, meeting him thrust for thrust as she moaned her ecstasy. His breathing was ragged too as he was trying hard to hold back so she could reach another orgasm before he spent himself inside her.

"Don't stop" she pleaded.

He didn't. He continued thrusting into her as he bent down on top of her to catch her lips into a deep kiss before straightening up and really pounding into her hard as he held her hips. Soon, she was clutching the sheets again and now, it was around his cock that he felt the convulsive tightening of her pussy muscles as she cried out her pleasure. He was right behind her, groaning his release as he spilled his seed deep inside her. He slowed down as they both caught their breaths and then he pulled out.

"Think we can cuddle and go to sleep now?" He asked her sweetly.

Turning on the bed, she made room for him. He turned off the lights and joined her.

Lexie smiled "I'm kind of glad they didn't have two separate rooms."

"Me too."

"Promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"That we won't have to fire anyone else for this to happen again."

"No problem."

12