The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kata jelled their hair and used glitter and bright colors on their faces and their reflections reminded Trish of Aaliyah in "Queen of the damned!" They put on leather trench coats over their skimpy outfits and tried to pretend to be innocent as they walked out. Daniela called them whores and tossed back her glass of wine.

They drove into town and took a train onto the countryside. On the way, Kata put a tiny tablet on Trish' tongue and swallowed one herself. It tasted kind of sweet.

"What's this?"

"E. Its like a weak joint. Only without the smoke. Swallow. Swallow."

Trish swallowed and they chased it down with Vodka and Lemon.

The party took place in a barn on some farm. There were lots of ravers around. Trish liked the funky hair dos and the skimpy, "creative" PVC, neon and latex clothing; some of it was real sexy. However, she didn't like the loud, thumping, monotonous, almost melody-less noise. And then there was the faint lighting and the pale, vacant, zombie like faces. The dancing was for the most people jumping up and down. You didn't see people celebrating, smiling, laughing and pulling off some funky dance moves. It was definitely a weird party.

But Kata loved it and got so excited, springing up and down and yelling. She noticed her half sister was kind of out of place and beginning to look bored so she put an E under Trish's tongue and told her to swallow it.

There were loads of drugs around. Kata took Trish to the bathroom with some tall, muscular guy in his mid thirties. His name was Olaf. His hair was shaved through the middle, from front to back and the remaninder was spiked and dyed neon green. He wore matching neon eye shadow and lipstick. He was in a neon tank top that cupped his thick muscles, a tiny pair of neon hot pants and boots. Kata introduced him to Trish as a DJ. He stared at her with cold, pale, mechanical eyes, almost like he was looking through her. Trish named him DJ Weirdo. He produced an envelop and passed it to Kata. Kata drew lines of white powder on a little mirror. She sniffed two, DJ Weirdo did so and then Kata urged Trish to hurry up. Trish sniffed the last two lines. She blew most of it away, so Kata gave her two more lines, sniffing another one herself to demonstrate.

Trish did it right, and gave a sharp gasp each time the potent white powder stung her nostrils. Then she threw her head back and groaned deeply, rubbing her nose and sniffing, blinking back the tears from her suddenly bright eyes.

"See you later baby," Kata told her, as she put one foot on the toilet seat. Trish saw her pulling up her skirt and easing her thong from her pussy. DJ Weirdo was staring at it dreamily and sinking mechanically to his knees before her. Then Kata winked at her, blew her a kiss and closed the door.

After the second E, some weed and booze, Trish was on a real drug high. She found herself jumping up and down with the crowd, not caring who or where she was. At one point, she saw Kata kissing with a hot, tall, slim, skimpily clad young chick with short, spiky blond hair. She walked over to join them. They embraced her and tongue kissed her. She hugged them back and devoured their lips. It was all like a dream.

At one point, she ran into DJ Weirdo. He took her hand and led her back to the toilets. They sniffed two lines each. Then he moved in on her and dreamily, she saw him push down her bra and feast on her tits as his hands were grabbing and fondling her thighs and ass. Then he sank to his knees before her, pushed up her skirt and ate her pussy. It seemed to go on for ages, and yet it seemed to happen in a flash. Then she was cuming on his lips. She felt horny. She pulled him up and kissed him roughly. Then shoved him against the wall, and grabbed him between the legs. She felt a soft, long tube.

She dove to her knees as a carnal greed for hard man meat grabbed her. He tried to stop her hands, but she yanked his hot pants off. His cock was small, thin, pink and flaccid. Trish grabbed it and started stroking it. He tried to push her off frantically but she bit his hands with her sharp teeth and told him to relax, she didn't bite. She licked his dick and then vacuumed him in her mouth and started to blow him ravenously. He started moaning and grinding, but to her disappointment, his dick never got real hard at all. She did all she could, and then finally gave up.

Frustrated, she stood up, pushed him to his knees and fed him pussy again. She came all over his face for the white boy had mad skills when it came to licking. Trish decided to see what he could do with her ass, so she turned around and got her black ass lapped, sucked, chewed and tongued. He knew to stroke her clit as he ate her ass, so she bust a couple of times more and then said thanks and bye.

Later, she found Kata, took her outside and was shocked to realize it was late afternoon. She hadn't noticed, for the inside of the barn was light proofed.

Both girls were so high their brains were like boiling messes. They tottered and squinted drunkenly, giggling and talking shit.

"What's up with that weird DJ friend of yours. Is he gay?" Trish sneered. "I blew his dick, and trust me Kata, I know how to suck a fucking dick! But the jerk never got hard!"

"Oh, him! He takes too much fucking cocaine. He wants to fuck but cant get his small dick up without Viagra. Most of these guys here cant get hard without it. Its coz of the coke, plus they are dehydrated. But that guy Olaf is cool man. He loves to eat pussy. You let him tongue you, you can have two lines. Now, that's cool fucking deal, if you ask me."

"Shit! I feel weird Kata! I feel strange! Like I am not me! Like I am hallucinating or something! Shit! What's wrong with the ground here? You take one step and the whole place goes out of balance! They need to dig the foundation deeper next time. Or this place will just turn upside down..."

"Yeah. And inside out!" Kata laughed drunkenly. "Its the high baby. Listen Trish, many people want you. Now, we can get us a lot of drugs for free."

"I am not sucking limp dick! Fuck that!"

"No. They want to kneel at your feet and serve you like the black goddess that you are. They been asking me to hook them up with you. They only want to eat your black pussy and ass, we Don't have to do shit for them. How about, see, like, we tell them, any body wants a lick of that chocolate, they give us some cocaine or E. Now, how about that? How fucking about that?"

"You wanna pimp me out! Kata I will fucking smack you! You are my sister and I love you. I swear I love you Kata. Shit, what was I saying? What was your question again? But know I love you, all right? Shit! I am getting confused. But I love you Kata. You are my sister. Gosh, I feel like crying! The sun is too bright though, can you turn it down a bit?"

"Yeah. No problem Trish. Now, take off that fucking skirt and come inside," Kata said, removing hers.

"Yeah!" Trish removed her skirt and she and Kata walked inside, both now dressed only in their skimpy, tight cat suits with the cut off crotches and tight little thongs. SO many eyes turned to Trish, and they looked like they wanted to bow down to the black goddess in the skimpy neon white cat suit and eat her ass.

Kata was a bit worried and decided she would have to ration Trish down a bit and just not let her have any more cocaine. However, whenever she felt like it was time for another hit, Rudiger's daughters took a salivating man or woman or two and to a toilet closet and got plated and sucked. The men and women were keen on Trish, but Kata wanted to get eaten too, so she said,

"You wanna eat that black ass, you gotta eat your way through this white ass. And give me the cocaine first, bitch!"

They didn't let the guys fuck them though, all that was on offer was some kneeling and licking. Trish couldn't believe how many of the drugged German men and women were eager to eat her big, black ass and tongue her hole. Something about the drugs was making her so horny, and wild. She was grabbing her ass cheeks, yanking them wide apart and lowering her pussy and ass on eager, wet, soft pink mouths and tongues and busting in their faces.

At one point, Kata pushed her against the wall and ate her pussy as another girl ate her ass. Trish grabbed her pretty face and humped her. After she came, she pushed her truant half sister against the wall and ate her out and fingered her till she came.

They were at the party for 56 hours straight. Then they staggered into some car, landed at some train station and realized it was late Monday afternoon. When they got home, Iris was fuming. She hadn't gone to work, sick with worry over Trish. She saw Trish's state, smacked Kata and shouted at her, but the young sister ran like a bitch to her room, telling her to stuff their mom's wine bottle up her pussy and she locked herself away.

Trish fell into bed and slept for almost three days, only waking up to run to the bathroom to vomit or the other stuff. She had such terrible head and stomach pains that all she could do was drink water and take pain killers. After five days, she finally felt like herself. When she talked to Kata about it, her young sister said the trick was not to over do it, or you might get drug addicted and your brain would get fried. However, once or twice a month was OK.

Chapter 9

Iris was very cross with Trish and chided her, warning her not to hang with Kata or she would end up a drug addict, selling her ass on the street.

"Kata likes to wallow in the gutter. She is a pig by nature!" Iris sneered. "Lemme show you the good life!"

She then invited Trish out on a Friday. She helped her pick an outfit. Trish had a reversal of her situation with Kata. Iris was trying to get her to put on some very conservative, boring clothes. She settled for a sexy white top that tied around the middle, a short, frilled skirt, mid thigh, smoky stockings and black high heels.

They went out together, looking fashionable and elegant. They met a couple of Iris' girlfriends, chic, tall, slim girls, with fine clothes, impeccable appearances, blond hair and smooth accents. They hit several fashionable, chic pubs, filled with chic, fashionable boys and girls. They drank expensive cocktails from fancy glasses. It seemed like you couldn't just pick up the glass and drink, for everyone seemed to have some funny way of holding their glasses up and sipping. Trish couldn't quite put her finger on it for a while, then she realized she was bored. Iris was acting different. She wasn't herself, at least not the way she knew her, when they were alone. She was putting on all kinds of airs, and everyone was talking about their boyfriend, their car, their job, their last holiday destination, their next one and mobbing and jealous at work, and of course, what their therapist had last said. It was then Trish found out that Iris was seeing a therapist.

"For what?" Trish asked.

"So I can really find myself, yunno. And learn to be good to myself..." Blah, blah blah. She even told Trish quickly that she also had to get a therapist. Everybody had one. Trish couldn't even recognize her. She was suddenly, so, eh, what's the word, White and Nerdy.

Iris' friends gazed at Trish with fascination. They did not talk much to her though, and Trish saw mainly either lust for her, like they were dykes, or jealous and envy, like they were scared she would take their men. For the most part, she just drank and drank.

They hit a disco which Iris' friends said was the most happening place in town. It was built in a renovated, Second World War bomb shelter. The interior was very chic and ultra modern. The people did not look like the zombies at Trish's party. They were chic and elegant, but boring. They just hung around looking cool. Some girls danced, but the guys mainly just sat around. The only guys who danced were very drunk. Whereas the white girls could dance, at least some of them, 99 percent of the white guys were a write off. They moved like they had hips and legs of steel, two left feet, and nuts and bolts in their joints.

When Trish heard a song she liked, she had to literary drag Iris onto the floor. Iris blushed with embarrassment and nearly bolted. Trish started dancing and Iris ogled her with excitement and fascination. Trish shook her big black ass and had fun, then she suddenly noticed all eyes were on her. She saw admiration, lust and even sneers from some spiteful, envious, flat ass, stiff body pale hos. She said what the fuck and gave them a hot, dirty ass shaking show.

The guys and many girls stared at her, lusting after her. But nobody hit on her. Trish wasn't trying to get her fuck on, but she wouldn't have minded some guys shooting game at her and whatnot. But all they did was gaze and leer. When she asked Iris why, Iris laughed and said German guys were shy and cowardly. The few who eventually got the courage to hit on her were crude or arrogant and stupid. Trish got bored with those guys. They had no charm, no tactics and couldn't shoot game at all. They just thought they were so cool because they were German and she should just fall over on her back and open her legs. It wasn't even fun.

Iris got very protective and told them to fuck off so rudely Trish even told her she did not have to be that nasty."You cant blame a motherfucker for trying," she laughed.

"German men are ass holes! Trust me!" Iris sneered and something in her voice told Trish that Iris had no respect for men. That was something she had observed in many German women. They seemed to hate and despise men, somewhere deep down inside.

Iris and her friends kept passing some vial around and they would leave for the bathroom with it in twos, Iris included. Trish asked Iris what it was but Iris giggled and said nothing. One of the girls wanted Trish to come along to the bath room but Iris wouldn't let her.

Nadja, one of Iris's friends, sat next to Trish, gazing at her with wide, glassy eyes all the time. In her mid twenties, she was a tall, slim, natural red head with a pretty, freckled face, glassy green eyes, a cute, pointed nose and a thin upper lip and a full, lower one, both of them glossy pink. She wore a sexy, semi transparent shirt, revealing a lacy bra that cupped a pair of medium sized breasts, a tight, short skirt, stockings and high heels.

Nadja had a boring, droning voice and she was talking about her job, her boss and stuff all the time. But she seemed enchanted with Trish. She kept smiling at Trish, in a dreamy manner, and her glassy, green eyes kept straying to her big breasts. And Nadja kept brushing her thigh into hers under the table. Trish looked into Nadja's eyes and saw fascination and devotion. The red head smiled and fidgeted in her seat. Trish could see the girl was infatuated with her. She reached under the table and stroked Nadja's thigh. Nadja rasped and blushed profusely, but did not move away.

Trish felt naughty. She and Nadja were sitting against the wall, close to the table and nobody could see her hand. She eased her hand under Nadja's skirt and caressed her way up her thigh. Nadja started squirming in her seat. As Trish neared her pussy, she jammed her thighs together. Trish pinched her sharply and she rasped and opened her thighs. Then the black girl cupped her pussy through her thongs and squeezed, feeling a soft warmness. Nadja's hips shuddered and Trish felt her pussy convulse in her hand. Trish stroked her gash with her middle finger. Nadja gasped aloud, then she started giggling. Trish giggled too, but kept her hand on her pussy for a while, pumping it softly. Nadja relaxed and parted her thighs, leaning back in her chair, dreamy eyed. She knew she could do as she pleased with the red head. Someone had to ask Nadja a question three times before she responded in a quavering voice.

As Iris stood up, Trish withdrew her hand for her sister would have seen it. Nadja moved even closer to her, rubbing her thigh into Trish's.

When Iris went to order drinks, Trish told Nadja to get the vial. It was passed to her by one of the girls and she asked Trish to come along with her, in a quavering, soft voice. Then other girls looked intently after them, smiling. Trish saw them eyeing her ass so she rolled it sexily as she followed Nadja to the ladies bathroom.

The red head lead her in a cubicle, locked the door and spread four lines of cocaine and rolled a bill. She offered the bill to Trish, and was acting all jittery and excited. Trish fixed her an amused look and Nadja blushed profusely, like a little girl in love.

"I took that and some E for the first time in my life, at some techno party, and I was sick for one week. No thanks," Trish said.

"No. It came from the E. And you probably took too much. Just a couple of lines wont hurt. I am gonna be working tomorrow and I will be fine. Trust me honey."

"But tomorrow is Saturday."

"I work on my days off as well, just to get ahead at work. Everybody else does it."

"DO you get paid for it?"

"No!" Then Nadja sniffed two lines and gasped, throwing her head back and pinching her nostrils. "Ah. That is good, high grade stuff. Try it Trish Come on." Nadja rasped, ogling Trish's thick tits.

Trish sniffed the lines. Then she looked at her squarely and said,

"Well, I had a rule at the party, every body that wanted me to take their drugs had to eat me," Trish smiled wickedly, stepping close to Nadja.

Nadja gasped and blushed, stepping back into the wall. "No! I am not a lesbian. I just wanted to share the stuff with you!"

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Trish asked her, pinning her with her eyes as she stroked her chin.

"No! Nothing more than kissing! I am not into women."

"You want me, Don't you?"

"No. I just like you. You are so dark and beautiful." Nadja rasped.

"Listen Nadja, you can get drugs at every corner, but you have to search far and wide to find a hot, sexy black woman like me." Trish teased her, wrapping her dark hand softly around her throat and stroking her skin. "You wanna eat me don't you, Nadja?" she rasped into her ear, making her blush even deeper.

"No! I don't do such things!" Nadja rasped.

"I am going to make you eat my black pussy!" Trish told her confidently and Nadja gave a low squeal and backed into the wall. Trish chuckled and snaked her arm around her neck, cupped the back of Nadja's head and brought her pretty, pale, freckled face to hers. She kissed her fully on the lips and pulled back a bit. Nadja smiled dreamily.

"We shouldn't! Iris..." she rasped, as Trish cupped and fondled a medium sized breast that was cupped in fine lace, making the girl shudder.

"Is not my mom. Don't be shy Nadja. We both know the real reason why you brought me here. Open your shirt and show me your small, white breasts."

"No! I shouldn't!" Nadja rasped.

"Don't waste my fucking time Nadja. Open your shirt!" trish said firmly. Nadja blushed and rasped, then her shaking hands opened her shirt.

"Good girl!" Trish rasped and eased a hand inside a bra cup, to fondle a soft, warm breast. "Push your bra down. I wanna see your tits! Do it now.." Trish said in a gentle but firm voice.

As if mesmerised, Nadja opened her shirt and pulled the lace cups off her pale, freckled breasts.

"Hold those white tits up! That's a good girl."

Blushing, she held them up for Trish's inspection. The natural red head's freckled face was was shining with excitement. Trish palmed a breast in each hand and squeezed them as she ran her thumbs over the tiny nipples, getting them hard. She pushed Nadja against the wall and eased her thigh between the white girls, rubbing it into her cunt. Nadja exhaled and shivered. Trish pulled her to her full, dark lips and devoured her soft, hot, pink mouth, lapping and sucking on her lips sensuously. Nadja stiffened then she exhaled and opened her mouth for Trish. Trish fondled a breast and explored Nadja's hip and ass as she searched her mouth with her tongue. The red head started shivering, then she started sucking and rasping.