The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish chuckled into her mouth and then eased up her skirt reached between her thighs to cup her pussy in its lace thong covering and stroke it. Nadja was dripping wet and hot. Trish eased her digit in under her gusset and met a soft, hot wetness. She finger fucked her and tongued her mouth and Nadja started moaning and fucking her hand, writhing with lust. Trish wriggled two digits into her pink fuck hole and stroked her engorged clit with her thumb. Nadja started devouring Trish's thick lips with a ferocious lust, sucking and chewing them. Then she was bucking and cuming, crying softly into Trish's mouth. Then she fell back against the wall, gasping and looking dreamy.

"I cant believe that! You made me cum so fast!"

Then Trish pulled back and made Nadja lick her digits clean and taste her own pussy. Then she told Nadja to open her shirt. The red head's fingers were shaking as she undid Trish's buttons. She bared the big, fat dark tits and held them up, fondling and squeezing them softly, eyeing them like tasty cakes.

"You like those big, black tits Don't you, white girl. I want you to eat them. Do it!"

A soft rasp escaped Nadja and then she was dipping her face and devouring them, with devotion and hunger. Trish cradled her pretty face and nursed her to her breasts getting her thick, excited nipples well sucked. Then she leaned back, raised her skirt and told Nadja to kneel down before her.

"Maybe we could give Iris the slip..." Nadja said softly, gazing intently as Trish pulled her white, lace thongs off her shaved black pussy and started stroking her engorged, bald, dark pussy, making her dark digits shiny.

"No! I want you to eat my pussy right here in this toilet. Taste it!"

Trish stroked Nadja's pink lips with her soft, dark digits and Nadja rasped and started licking them. Trish pushed them into her mouth and stroked her soft tongue as the white girl suckled on her digits, moaning as she tasted her black pussy.

Then Trish chuckled, cupped the top of Nadja's head and pushed her gently down on her knees. She spread her dark pussy with one hand, making her rose bud open up to expose her engorged clit. Then she pulled Nadja's face to her bald, dark cunt and told her to lick. Nadja moaned and started lapping softly, her hot little tongue tracing the engorged, dark fanny lips. Then she reached up to stroke Trish's ass cheeks and pull her down on her mouth.

"Yeah, Nadja, lick me nice and good. Get your tongue up in my hole white girla and drink my tasty juices. Look up into my eyes, you sweet thing. You love it don't you, to eat my black pussy like my little whore?"

"Yes!" Nadja rasped and then she started bobbing and slurping with urgency.

Trish got her pussy licked and sucked and the girl was a star. She ate that shaved, bald black pussy with affection and devotion. Trish pushed it down on her pretty, pink lips and fed her mama's engorged, bursting, dripping pussy, imported all the way from Africa. Nadja was looking so cute and sweet, kneeling at her feet, mewing and purring as she lapped and slurped away. Trish felt love for her and rolled her hips sensuously as she stroked her smooth, red hair, calling her cute. She made Nadja eat her for ages. Then she hooked her hands at the back of her red head and yanked her tongue deep inside her hole as she fucked her mouth and nose. Nadja seemed to just lose it. She started rubbing her own pussy feverishly as she now attacked Trish's pussy with a passion diving at it as if she wanted to shove her head inside. Trish liked that. She told her,

"Wow! I think its fun! Dip that tongue in my hole! Dip it my black pussy."

When she heard those words, Nadja exploded on her fingers. Trish fucked her face, tongue and lips and came all over her. Then she told her to stay on her knees as she sniffed the two lines. She then lowered her thick, round brown ass on Nadja's pale face and told her lick. Nadja tried to blush but Trish literary used her face like a bar stool. She told her to lick her digits wet and clean and get them in her pussy. Nadja was very dedicated and eager, but Trish thought she could polish up her ass licking skills. Her tongue was going up in her hole, and she was sucking and slurping away eagerly, but she didn't really touch her spot.

Trish reached back to grab her hair and yank her pretty, pale, freckled face into her black ass cheeks, getting her lost in there, as she pumped her hole onto her tongue. Then she made her go lower. She parted her thighs wide and gave Nadja permission to crane her neck and eat her clit. It was big and engorged and Nadja loved it. She called it beautiful and amazing. She ate it so good, as she fingered Trish's black genitals, one pale digit to the ass and two to the pussy. Trish came again. Then she made Nadja lick her digits clean. Trish then told her to sit on the toilet seat, drop her pants, spread her thighs and finger her pussy till Nadja came as Trish watched her, amused. Trish took a pee but didn't wipe her pussy. Instead, she made Nadja kneel down and clean her up with her mouth and Nadja did it glady, stroking her own pussy and cuming sweetly.

Nadja was awed. She said she had enjoyed serving Trish just like she had known she would. She begged to meet Trish again, alone. Trish said, "We will see."

Nadja looked so happy and content as they returned to the table. Trish saw Nadja passing the vial of cocaine over to the other girls. After a while, she realized that all of them were sniffing, even Iris, though it was nothing in comparison to Kata's party.

Around then, a couple of well dressed, good looking black guys entered. Trish was surprised with the hatred with which the white men reacted to them. They seemed to get nervous and angry of a sudden. One of the black guys went onto the dance floor and started dancing. He moved so well. Trish was thinking of going to dance with him, but a German chick beat her to it. She was all over the brother, rubbing her ass and tits on him. She pushed it on him and he pushed it right back. All the German men gave him the evil eye. When the brother returned to his seat, the blond went and got her glass and sat on his lap.

Then some white guy came and picked a fight with the black guys. He must have thought he was Tyson or something. He smacked one of the blacks and the guy got up and bitch slapped that white ass. The white guy ran like a bitch, and returned with some Nazi looking security guys. Security fell on the black guys like a tonne of bricks, bashed them and kicked them out. Trish was outraged. She couldn't believe it. But Iris and her girls said black men always started shit, yes, it was their fault. After that, everybody partied happily.

Nadja must have spread the word that Trish had a beautiful, tasty pussy, for by the end of the evening, three more of Iris' five friends had eaten her out in the bathroom. Trish felt like a star. They seemed to just love kneeling at her feet, worshipping her juicy, bald, dark pussy with their pinks lips, and smiling up at her. And she loved to grab a wad of soft, smooth, shiny blond hair and feed them twat.

Iris was not aware that her friends were lining up to eat her black half sister out. She thought they were being so nice and taking care of Trish. She just didn't know how well they were looking after her though. Trish had a feeling Iris wouldn't approve, for unlike Kata, she was a square.

One girl named Nadine was kind of shy about it, Trish had to lie to her that she would eat her too before she then agreed. However, once she was on her knees, she just lapped and sucked and ate and worshipped black flkesh like she was born to it.

"Oh yes, slurp away on that black pussy. Make me feel good, Nadine! You like the taste huh?"

The petite blond moaned, "Mmmm! Oh yes. Its so beautiful. And tasty. Oooo. Mmmm! Delicious."

"Wanna try the ass too? Wanna lick that black ass and make it feel real good?" Trish suggested, turning around and popping it in her face, making her dizzy. "Lick my crack and get your tongue in my hole!"

"I don't know. Should I?" the blond girl rasped, licking her lips.

"You should, Simone. Nadja and Inez loved it."

"All right. In that case I will try it too. Mmmm! Oh!!! Hi hi hi. Oh my gosh, I cant believe I am doing this! Hi hi hi hi. Mmmm!"

"Yeah baby... Aaaaauh! Aha! Hah!!!! You got a real nice, long tongue Simone. Ohhhhh.... sssssss! Ah!!! I love it. Lemme just pull these big as cheeks apart so you can get up in that hole. Yeah!!!"

One of the girls, Linda, was the best though. She was an undercover lesbian and she knew how to eat pussy and ass like a pro. The moment they were alone in the cubicle, she fell on Trish and worshipped her with her hands, lips and tongues. She gave Trish the best orgasms of the night.

Trish noticed that loads of girls sniffed cocaine in the bathroom and ate each other out. A couple of times, she saw guys sneaking in to sniff and fuck chicks. She realized that Iris' world was just as rotten and corrupt as Kata's only it was well hidden under an elegant, fashionable veneer, just like Kata had said.

One woman, a tall, expensively dressed, elegant woman, a tall, slim, mature raven head, with dark eye shadow and a face that looked like a cross between a predator and a vampire approached Trish. She had been watching her all night. She bought her a drink and handed her a card.

"I am Lisa. Listen, if you are interested in a job, give me a call and I will try you out."

"What kind of a job is it?"

"It involves acting, modelling and role playing. Its fun. Call me."

The card was black and the letters were in red. Trish showed it to Iris.

"What's a Zucht (discipline) Studio?"

Iris gazed at the card and frowned. "Ugh!!! Its some dominatrix shit! Don't call her. Sick pervert! Throw it away!"

"But what is it?"

"Its something sick. You don't need to know that!"

Iris wouldn't talk about it. As the night progressed and the people were drunk, the men became aggressive, trying to get the pussy. Some were successful. A lot spent much money on drinks for girls and when they couldn't get it, they got pissed. German men started fighting. Iris said it was time to leave. Most of her friends were sad to see Trish leave.

As they drove home, Iris said to Trish,

"Oh. My friends really like you. You are charming."

"I do my best."

Chapter 10

Trish kept the card from Lisa and showed it to Kata the next day asking what it was. Kata laughed gleefully and said she would accompany her later. But first, Trish had to accompany her elsewhere.

They met in town, after Trish's lessons. Kata swore Trish to secrecy. She led her to a small park and insisted they smoke several joints fast. Kata swallowed a tablet of E and chased it down with juice. Then they jumped into a cab.

"You have to look after me, all right? Coz I think I don't trust that ass hole, Jost. But not a word to anyone. Promise?" Trish nodded.

They arrived at some building in the industrial sight. The sign at the entrance said "Jost Schleier Film GmbH!"

Before Trish knew what was happening, she and Kata were on the set of a porn movie. Trish was nervous and embarrassed There she was, sitting and watching Kata, dressed in nothing but a thong, sniffing coke with two naked, hung studs, stroking their huge, pink dicks and getting ready for a scene.

"Kata, are you crazy!" Trish exclaimed. "You cant! Your dad will kill you!"

"I wear a mask and wont use my real name. Nobody will know."

"But its not like you need the money!"

"I have always wanted to try it out. Just to see what it feels like. I am so excited. Here, stop bitching. Take a couple of lines. Mehmet, don't hog the fucking joint. Pass it here. Go on now Trish!"

Trish groaned and rolled her eyes. Then she sniffed two lines of cocaine, and then another.

Jost, the director/producer/cameraman/sound/lights technician had been eyeing Trish all the while. Jost was some fat, balding mid forties slime ball was trying to convince Trish. Now he came to Trish, went into a dramatical half crouch, closed one eye, put his hands together, forming a rectangle, looked through it at Trish and nodded.

"Gosh! You are beautiful. Damn! Such a sexy, dark chocolate booty mama!" he suddenly jumped straight up and pointed at her. "I want you in this picture!"

"Fuck off!" Trish sneered. Jost produced more cocaine, weed and booze for his studs and hos. He whispered to Mehmet and Peter, his handsome, naked, big dick studs, to make sure Trish got loads of it.

He then set up the lights on the set, which looked like some bad office, which by the way was the title of the movie, "The Bad Office!"

He saw Trish was stoned and high and came over.

"Hey honey. With you in my team, we can go far."

"I don't wanna act in porn, ass hole! Just go away! You disgust me."

"This ain't porn! Its art! Porn actresses are really divas."

"They are cheap whores."

"Have you ever thought that maybe, eh, they are just misunderstood? I mean, think about it..."

"Ugh!!!"

"Come on. My very own girlfriend, the woman in my life, mother of my kids, stars in many of my pictures. Do you think I would do that to her, if it were really that bad?"

"You are sick! Get away from me! Fuck off!" Trish grabbed a joint from Mehmet and puffed.

"Will you at least think about it?"

"Fuck off!"

"All right every body. Positions."

Trish shook her head as she dreamily watched Kata shamelessly lubing her pussy lavishly whilst Jost's girlfriend blew the two studs and got them hard. Then Kata put on a small, feather mask that covered half her face. She was walked onto the set with Peter.

Jost started rolling. "All right Peter, she is you bad, lazy, young secretary. She is snobby and thinks she is the shit! You hate that bitch! You wanna put her in her fucking place. Smack her a little. Choke her. Show her who is boss. Show her where the fucking Wurst (German sausage) is at. Bitch, what's your name again?"

"Anja," Kata lied.

"Yeah. Anja. You are supposed to cry. You are not liking this at all. Coz you are some bossy German bitch. Maybe you are even a dyke. That's why you hate men. All right? Make it convincing. Suffer! Hate it! Sniff. Pout! Cry. Look helpless. And ashamed! But deep down, you love it, coz you are a bitch!"

"I am getting confused."

"That is because you are trying to think. Now, just switch off your brain and you will feel better.... Come on Peter, she is not your girlfriend, she is some stupid, rude, snobby little ass hole. I wanna see hate. Grab the bitch by the throat! Pull on her hair. Spit in her face! Yeah! That's it."

"Hey! Are you mad!" Kata yelled at Pete after he spat on her. She was pissed.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Now, Mehmet, come up on her from behind. Grab the bitch by the hair and smack that ass. Make her scream..."

"hey!" Trish shouted, getting nervous, for Kata was looking very uncomfortable. "Come Kata, lets go!"

"Fuck! You are disturbing..." Jost growled at Trish. "The fuck is wrong with you! This is a fucking movie. You don't talk when the camera is rolling! Damn! I need professionals. I cant work like this! Fuck!"

For a second, he dropped his camera and sniffed some cocaine.

"Trish. Relax. Its OK." Kata said to Trish.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am all right."

"Of course she is fucking all right. This is a rape gang bang scene."

The filming resumed. The guys rough handled Kata like they really hated her, and all other women too, which they did. Trish felt disgusted. This wasn't erotic. It was sadist crap. She would have done something much nicer and sweeter with two such nice bodies and beautiful big cocks. But Jost loved it.

"Yeah! That's the way, shove the bitch on her knees. Smack her stupid face with your cocks. Now shove them in her mouth! Both! Stretch those fucking whore lips...." And on and on it went. "Yeah, shove your cock in her mouth... Peter, fuck that pussy. Rip that tight hole wide open. Yeah!!!! Move back to the side a bit, lemme get a clean shot of you stretching that cunt!!! Hey bitch, suck and fuck like you love it. This ain't fucking family entertainment. Its a hard core."

Trish couldn't believe it. Kata was being taken roughly and abused by the hung studs, one in her hole, one in her mouth and they were fucking her brutally. And Kata was moaning and sucking and pumping her hips like she was enjoying it. Trish was so embarrassed and paralysed.

"All right. Now, I want you to choke her on that dick, suffocate the bitch, make her cry tears... Peter, shove that dick up her little tight ass..."

"No! Let me lube it first..."

"No! The fans like it when bitches take it raw and scream. Fuck her ass Peter. Stuff her shit talking mouth Mehmet. Way to go!"

Peter shoved his dick up Kata's ass and she screamed with pain.

"Yeah! That's the money shot right there. Pound her with no lube. Make her scream. And then make her suck her ass off it," Jost cried frenziedly, twisting his body weirdly to get the right angle.

"Stop it right now!" Trish shouted, jumping onto the set and running at the two guys to push them away from Kata

"Fuck! What are you trying to do to me! I told you I cant work like this. I need professionals! Grab her and make her join in the fun Peter. This black bitch wants some, let her have it! Its part of the script."

"Come here bitch!" Peter's meaty hand snaked out and grabbed Trish's hair and she screamed. He forced her down on her knees and grabbed his cock with the other, jerking it. He was a big, strong guy and she was dizzy from the drugs and had no chance. He spoke to her in his version of English,

"Yeah!!!! I know you vant it whore! Zis big German sausage! You like zat huh! You little black bitch! Suck old Peter's cock! Yeah!"

"If you put it in my mouth I will bite it off, ass hole!!!" she sneered venomously.

"Boss? Is zat in ze Script?" Peter looked at Jost, taking a few cautionary steps back.

"Get my whips and handcuffs darling. We will show these bitches the true meaning of the "Bad office!"" His girl ran off to the next room. "Mehmet! The fuck! I am paying you, you jerk! Make her eat your ass!"

Kata tried to get up and but Mehmet sat on her face and grabbed her by the throat.

"Suck my ass whore! Lick my fucking ass."

"Yeah, pull off her mask lets see the bitch's face. Now lick that ass whore... Yeah! Do it!!!"

Kata opened her mouth and sank her teeth into Mehmet's ass, making him scream mortally. All eyes turned to them. Trish broke loose and snatched the camera from Jost's hand. She smashed it on to the floor and it broke into a thousand pieces.

"Oh no! Oh, oh, oh no!!!!" Jost cried. He sank to his knees in disbelief and anguish. "How the fuck am I supposed to make a movie with no camera. Can you tell me that?"

"No means no, ass hole!"

"How can you do this to me! I am an artist! No-o-o-o-o!!! All right guys, playtime is over. Lets beat up this whores and rape them.

"Run Kata run!" Trish made it to the door, but Mehmet had a meaty hand wrapped around Kata and he didn't look like he was playing.

"You come back right now or she is dead!"

"No! You let her go or I will get the cops. I saw a station about three hundred meters from here. They will need maybe a minute to get here. Think you can kill her and make her disappear that fast? And all that cocaine too? Plus the drugs in your blood?"

"Let her go." Jost said and then he continued crying over his camera.

Kata grabbed her jeans and t-shirt and ran to Trish.

Chapter 11

On their way home she complained about how sore she was. She said she had always wanted to see what it would be like to do a porn film for real. Trish shook her head. Then she smacked the back of Kata's head. As they got home, Kata realized she had forgotten her handbag at the place. It contained her phone and ID.

1...34567...11