The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish pulled back and gazed at Iris' cunt, smiling, "You are beautiful..."

She caught the engorged lips and rolled them between her lush lips, flicking them with her tongue and sucking them hard, stretching them like pink flaps and then letting them snap back. Iris' hips twitched. They looked into each other's eyes and chuckled.

"You are naughty, Trish!"

"Lets get real naughty. I want you to grab my head, look down in my eyes and dance while you feed me your white pussy, you nasty whore!" Trish said huskily. Iris felt so nasty and dirty as she complied.

She felt so aroused from the pure lust burning in Trish's eyes. She felt so powerful as she grabbed the back of her head in both hands and lowered her cunt onto her dark lips. She felt so happy as she rolled her hips and danced to the music, feeling Trish's hot, sweet tongue lapping her slit and stroking her hole.

"Oh Trish! I love this baby!" Iris felt a strong, powerful, animal lust grip her and she lost all control of herself. She plunged into reckless, delirious, blissful passion as she used Trish's face for her pleasure. She rode her tongue, feeling it slosh in and out of her hole. A searing heat rise in her pussy till she felt like it was on fire. She kept fucking Trish's face and Trish kept tonguing and slurping and sucking, lapping up all the juices that were flowing so abundantly into Iris' cunt. Iris lost all sense of time and place. All that mattered was pleasure, pure, blissful, searing, reckless pleasure. She came hard and kept fucking her face, and came again and kept fucking her.

Trish sank back on her back and made Iris straddle her. Iris squatted over her and fed her her pussy. She grabbed her hair and pulled her beautiful, dark chocolate face to her cunt and fed her dripping wet, pink twat. She took her pretty face in both hands and got all wanton and reckless, fucking her chin, mouth and nose till she came hard. She kept fucking her and came again, till she was drowsy. Then Trish pushed her onto her belly and slid pillows under her hips to raise her ass. Dreamily, she felt Trish ease three digits into her pussy from the back and stroke her. Then Trish was breathing down hotly on her ass. She felt her tongue licking the small of her back, making her roll her hips as sharp thrills coursed through her body. Then she gasped in disbelief as Trish licked her butt cheeks, as her hands grabbed, squeezed and smacked them! Then a hot, wet tongue swiped her crack!

Iris gasped, turned over her shoulder, going stiff and stared at Trish

"What you staring at whore! I am going to eat your ass, and afterwards, you will eat mine!"

Trish smacked her ass hard and pinched it hard. Iris cried and shuddered. Then Trish was eating her ass greedily. She ran her hot, soft tongue up and down the deep crack, swiping it. Then she was smearing her soft lips into it and swiping it and sucking and slurping. Iris felt high voltage currents sizzling through her crotch and she went mad. She pushed her ass at Trish and felt it melt, as it was devoured sweetly.

"Now, stroke your clit your damn self. Go on bitch, I need my hands," Trish said, pulling her digits out of Iris' cunt, leaving it screeching in protest. "Stroke it slowly, don't cum too fast, all right?"

Iris nodded dreamily and groaned with joy as she hooked her digits over her engorged, bursting clit.

Then Trish grabbed her cheeks and yanked them apart. Iris felt cold air in her sensitive cleft, then she felt hot breath. Then she felt a long, hot, agile tongue lapping her. Then it was licking around her hole, round and round, inching closer, till finally the soft tip was stroking her pink, puckered anus.

Trish felt a carnal hunger as she gazed at Iris' hole. She had never fucked a white girl before. However, she loved Iris dearly, as a friend and a sister. She was a good person. She had healed her of her issues, by being there for her, cheering her up, and being on her side.

Trish wanted to make her happy. She knew Iris and Leo's love life was nothing. She had never heard her scream out in passion. In fact, she never even heard them making love aloud.

Trish stroked and coaxed Iris' hole into relaxation. The blond was now moaning and shivering and rolling her hips wantonly. Trish drilled her long, hot tongue deep into Iris' hole and groaned as she heard the blond scream with a pleasure so intense it was painful. She held her down and buried her tongue all the way in her hole. She started bobbing tongue fucking her exquisitely. Iris writhed and cried and gasped and twitched and simply went mad. She started rubbing her clit in a blur. She came hard, her pussy exploding into bit and pieces. She begged for Trish to stop, but her ass was smacked hard and she was told to keep frigging. Trish kept eating her ass until she came again.

Then she got a thin little vibrator, switched it on, oiled and took it to Iris' ass. Iris went amok. She experienced an incensing almost brutal pleasure. Trish laughed and held her down and ate her pussy as she took the vibrator to her ass. Iris' senses were over loaded with pleasure signals. She felt shattering orgasms build up in her pussy and ass. Then as she stroked her clit, she felt another one gather there. Her ass came first. Then it came again. Then all three came at once. She was ripped by a wave of pleasure so intense she thought her head would explode and she would never be able to think again.

She fainted. When she came to, Trish was sitting in a chair, smoking a joint, rolling her hips to high life music. Iris started laughing hard. Then she went and sat in Trish's lap and kissed her lovingly.

"What the hell was that? I have never had sex so intense!"

"I told you, you are still a virgin."

"I don't know," Iris said thoughtfully, nuzzling Trish's breasts and purring as her black sister stroked her hair. "Maybe I am a lesbian you know, coz I have never been able to let go like this with a man."

"We will see," was all Trish said.

The two of them had supper. Then Iris returned to her new, favourite hobby. She sank between Trish's thighs and ate her black pussy. As Trish raised her thighs and leaned back, Iris went down on her ass. She licked it tentatively and felt showers break all over her body. Then she was lapping, slurping, sucking and licking, and groaning with contentment and fulfilment. And since Trish was making the same sounds, that made two of them.

Chapter 28

Trish kept urging Iris to dump Leo and try out a black dude, especially when they went to party. Iris was tempted, especially when she danced with black guys. Leo did not dance at all. He was stiff and couldn't let go. And he couldn't and wouldn't dance at all. And when she went out dancing with him and started shaking her ass raunchily, he would say she was embarrassing him, dancing like a whore and he would always say her ass was too big and she should go jogging more and eat less, biting into her complex about her big ass.

But when she danced with black guys, Iris felt so alive and happy. They moved so well, like they had rhythm in their blood, even though Trish told her it was really because in Africa, music, singing and dancing were so much of every day life. Iris got so excited when they would grind into her and push their big bulges into her. At first, she felt scared, but Trish told her it was all part of a game. She should pay them back with the same coin. Iris started grinding back and gave the guys hard dicks, just like they were making her pussy wet.

A couple of times, when she was drunk and stoned, she kissed with some black guys in discos. But when they tried to take her home, she baulked and ran looking for Trish. More often than not, the two of them would end up going home together. They would kiss and finger each other in the back seat, prompting horny taxi drivers, especially black guys, to offer them their cocks. Iris would turn them down before horny Trish had the chance to invite them upstairs. Then she and Trish would eat, tongue and fuck each other with a vibrator all night.

After they started fucking, Trish was like a changed person.

Chapter 29

Iris could not believe it when Trish went to work for Lisa, the Dominatrix who ran the "Zucht Studio". Lisa at first insisted that Trish also let herself be dominated and abused by clients but Trish wouldn't. Lisa gave in for the cliients loved to be humiliated and punished by a tall, athletic black woman.

Trish made a lot of money in tips abusing masochistic white men, whom she despised anyway, and always finished off by making them eat her ass until she came hard. Then she would piss on them and shove their faces in the toilet and flush that shit away. And they would kneel before her grinning happily.

She loved the job. However, Trish had bigger plans. She took up secret contact with the more affluent clients. Lisa found out and tried to start shit, but Trish spanked her and made her eat her ass all night. Lisa also loved being dominated and humiliated by Trish.

Trish told Lisa her plan, she wanted to find a very rich, handsome white man to marry. Lisa knew their clients well and she recommended a guy called Ansgar to her. Ansgar was a tall, lean, handsome blond with long hair. He was one of Trish's most submissive clients. Trish had never suspected he was as rich as he turned out to be. He was in his late twenties, heir to a vast fortune and very married. Trish started seeing him privately. She flew on Holiday with him to Brazil. She spanked and humiliated him like he desired, but then she also fucked him good and showed him pleasure he had never known with his white wife. Then she told him to divorce his wife and marry her. Ansgar did it immediately.

Trish could never say she loved him dearly. But he was good to her son and he did as she pleased. His dick was OK but he got off on humiliation. She would go out to fuck black guys, telling him that she needed a real man and a real cock, and he would be polite and look after her son lovingly. He never said jack shit or she would have told him to leave and never come back. He would have definitely grovelled to stay. Trish opened him up and used to fuck him up the ass with a black strap on dildo until he came twice or thrice in a row, then she would clean it in his pink mouth.

Trish loved to have such a nice white husband. She bought Lisa's studio and employed her. She bought the restaurant Iris worked in and started businesses in Africa with Ansgar's money, but she owned them. She told him to set up charity funds in her country to pay back for the shit whites had done there and all the cash they had stolen and he agreed. It was so nice, to have such a good white man. She was so happy. She spanked his ass and then went and fucked some real men.

Iris couldn't believe it all, but Kata was pleased. Sometimes she would come around and Trish would let her younger sister abuse her husband and give him his medicine for he loved it.

Then Dez turned up in her life. He resurfaced from the dead, after they hadn't seen each other for five years.

1...67891011