The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, they got a call and it was Jost. He said he knew who Kata was. She had a rich, politician dad. He wanted some cash, or he was going to the press. He said he wanted 50 grand, but went down to thirty. In cash, used bills. They could hear him sniffing coke and chortling in the back ground.

"You were wearing a mask. He cant do shit," Trish said.

"Ah, eh, actually, I did an audition before, with no mask. Oral and anal as well."

"You stupid cunt! If the press gets those tapes, dad is fucked! He can forget the senate seat!" Trish rasped. "Shit! What are we gonna do now?"

"Lets go to dad. But lets sleep off the drugs first. And don't tell Iris a thing."

Chapter 12

Kata and Trish dressed up nicely, in sweet elegant dresses and they drove to their dad's office the next day.

Rudiger became suspicious as soon as he saw that Kata was not dressed like a whore. Kata played all sweet and innocent, lying the guys had lured her and trapped her.

"Don't bullshit me. Trish, tell me the fucking truth. Everything."

Trish did.

They were told to go and wait at the reception. Then he told Trish to call Jost from her public phone booth and tell him they would bring him his cash at 5 in exchange for the tapes. But he had to be alone in his office. She did. In the late afternoon, three men came in. They were dressed in fine suits, but really looked like big, muscular German goons, with crew cuts, trying to pass as civilians (note: goon: aggressive and violent young criminal)

Rudiger talked with them. Then he called Trish and Kata in, told them to accompany the gentlemen and show them Jost. He told Trish to make sure the guys got everything and brought it all to him.

The girls drove to Jost's studio with the three German goons. Jost was so high his eyes were shining like the sun. He demanded the cash, or else. He was alone in the place. The three gentlemen walked in. Jost started to threaten them. They opened their jackets and showed him pistols.

"You cant do this to me. I live in a democratic country. Get out.."

"Actually, we want to go get in. In you!" The leader of the goons said.

Jost was greeted with a fat slap.

Jost became a very nice guy. He offered them cocaine and porn. They jumped him. The girls were told to go back to the car. But they only pretended to leave, banged the door shut and then crawled back in. They saw Jost being bashed by the three guys. Then they all raped him, filming it with his camera. The girls heard him scream. Then one of the goons stuffed his mouth with something and told him to lick it real nice. Trish was surprised because it all happened just like in Jost's German porn script. At one point, the fat director started enjoying it and moaning.

When they were finished with him, they told him to pull up his pants and not act like some fag. Jost was looking traumatised and broken, and he was walking funny. The goons seemed very happy. Jost was so polite and friendly it was amazing. He handed them all the tapes. The goons then confiscated his archive and smashed all his equipment. They took every tape, document, disk and computer hard drive they saw. They beat him up a bit, and he gave them what they hadn't found. They beat him again and he only cried, so they realized they had everything. They gave him ten grand for a new camera and computer.

"But all my life work? My archive. I am ruined.." Jost sobbed.

"Come man, you are a creative artist. You will soon be back on top. I really love your movies. I am looking forward to "The Bad Office!" Part 3. Just stick to movies and don't fuck with Mr S, all right. Coz next time..."

The girls were dropped at their dad's office along with all the goons had confiscated from Jost. Without a word, Rudiger carried the sack to his truck and they drove to a place where all was incinerated.

They all got in his car. Kata and Trish sat in the back seat. Kata was smacked hard by her dad and she started crying. Trish hid her face and only caught one to the back of her head. He called them whores and bitches and slapped them furiously, for a couple of seconds. They were lucky he couldn't get a good swing in the confines of the car. He added that they owed him 20 grand. He said if they ever took drugs again, they were dead. He sounded like he meant it.

Then Rudiger relaxed, and took them home. He made supper with them, with no sign of his earlier anger.

Chapter 13

Then, Iris and Erich, who had no idea about the whole episode, came to join them. They had supper together, all of Rudiger's children. Daniela wasn't at home. Afterwards, Erich, who seemed very annoyed to see Iris and Kata talking familiarly with Trish, went off to his girlfriend, and Rudiger, Trish, Kata and Iris retired to the living room.

Trish started asking him about his campaign. She said things that made Kata giggle, but Iris seemed scared and tried to pinch Trish.

"Its all right. Let her talk. We are family."

"Dad, the things you are saying, I mean. I am glad people don't know you are my dad or I would have no friends at University. One would get the impression that you are a racist, you hate single moms, gays and lesbians and the unemployed."

"Its politics and business. I just say what the people want to hear."

"But such negative stuff. I mean...!"

"Don't be naïve Trish. I don't put those ideas into their heads. That is what all those losers and fools out there want to hear. They are the ones full of hate. I just channel their hate and I will ride it into the senate!"

Trish was astounded. Iris was perplexed. Kata laughed heartily.

"So, you mean, you don't really believe in those things?" Trish exclaimed.

"You know, this is top secret, so, not a word. You know the ---?"

"That is that party of skinheads, huh?" Iris asked.

"Yes. Now, their chairman approached me a couple of months back. He says he wants to publish this monthly magazine, which every registered member has to buy. They got about two million members. This magazine costs 5 Euros. That's ten million per month. The magazine costs 35 cents per copy. Therefore, we are talking 9 million Euros profit, one quarter for him, 3 for me, because I fronted the costs. And those stupid skinheads can read their filth and make us richer." He laughed heartily.

"But Dad, if this comes out..."

"It wont, the paper is registered and produced in Spain, through a dummy company, owned by another and another. The money ends up in one of my companies and it is clean and legal..." he laughed.

Trish looked disappointed. She shook her head.

"You know dad, back in Africa, everyone thinks Europe is civilised and enlightened!"

"Africans are a bunch of naïve fools. I mean, I loved it over there. If I hadn't had a family here, I would never have returned. But, over here, its all about survival of the fittest."

"Dad! Did you love my mom, or was it just a fling?"

"Of course I loved her. She is a wonderful woman. In your country, a man can have many wives huh? But here I cant, unfortunately. That was probably a big mistake, to let her go." This was the first time his daughters had seen him being emotional. "Let me get my camera. I need to capture this.

Trish noticed that she was half lying on Iris' lap, who was stroking her hair and Kata was half sleeping on her lap, and she was stroking her shoulders. The girls looked at each other and smiled. Then Rudiger made several photos. He seemed happy and proud. He joined the girls for a couple more snapshots, with him in the middle.

Chapter 14

A few days later, Trish had an altercation with Erich. The tension had been steadily building up between them for he missed no opportunity to treat her like shit.

She was going downstairs and he was walking up. They could have passed by one another easily, but he insisted on walking through the middle and then shoved her and insulted her. He was taller than Trish but had never had a fight in his life. He was cheeky because he thought she was a girl and a nigger, which he told her. His mom, who was standing at the bottom of the stairs, nodded in approval.

Now, Trish knew Erich was a softy, for she had seen him being insulted and even slapped by his girlfriend Lena. And her dad had hit with a folded newspaper twice, before her eyes and he hadn't even said shit. She knew he thought she was weaker than him, therefore he wanted to abuse her. But Trish was really not that kind.

Trish was carrying a thin, metal tray and so she swung it and bashed him on the forehead with it. He slapped her hard. Trish sank her teeth in his arm and he screamed mortally. Then she kneed him to the balls and he groaned with sweet pain and sank to his knees before her.

"Erich, say hi to your black goddess my dear brother!" She told him.

She smiled. Then she wrapped her hand around his tie and used it to yank him to her fist and elbow. He started crying for his mom. She gave him swollen eyes and burst lips. Daniela wanted to rush up the stairs to rescue her son. Trish gave her a murderous look and she changed her mind and sent Lena, Erich's girl. The tall slim blond ran up the stairs screaming Trish gave her one good, hard slap that remained imprinted on her cheek for ages. Lena changed her mind and decided that this was a family affair. She went downstairs, sat down, knocking back some Vodka shots and watched TV. Daniela screamed hysterically.

Kata was the one who finally rescued her butchered brother, but she let him get a good hiding first. He was bleeding from the lips and nose. Trish told him to never use the n word again, and to greet her back nicely when she greeted him. Erich wanted to call the cops but his mom stopped him, for if he did, it would come out that Trish was his half sister. And they had to think about dad's future.

Lena was trying to talk Daniela into kicking Trish out, calling her a vicious animal, and so Kata grabbed her by the hair and threw her out on her ass and told her she was now persona non grata. Lena commanded Erich to come with her and he did. Erich ran to his dad crying and told him everything. Rudiger fell over laughing. He told him to stop crying or he would bash him too.

"Erich, when are you going to become a man?" His dad asked in exasperation. "Maybe I should give Trish the company. She has more balls than you!"

Trish saw fear in her step mom's eyes. Fear and respect. And the lust seemed to have increased. Trish liked the new Daniela. She wasn't warm to her, but she now made sure she rushed out of her way.

Chapter 15

Daniela was on the phone, talking loudly to their dad and trying to get him to come and give Trish hell, so Trish and Kata decided to escape.

They called Lisa, the lady that had given Trish her business card in the disco and she invited them over to her "Zucht (discipline) Studio." It turned out to be a house in an affluent suburb. Now, the place was done up in black, with whips, pads, handcuffs and other instruments of torture for decoration.

Lisa welcomed them both with a glass of wine. She told them that she would like them both to work for her, especially Trish. She said her business was fulfilling men's wishes.

She then showed them a wardrobe, filled with dominatrix costumes, leather and latex catsuits, boots, bustier, skirts and so forth. Then she showed them her collection of whips, hand cuffs and such like, instruments of pleasure, she told them.

And then she let them watch through a one way mirror as she and her employees went to work. Kata wasn't surprised and in fact she was highly entertained at what unfolded, but Trish was shocked. White men were coming in, paying a lot of money, to be humiliated, abused, debased and basically treated like shit or worms.

The fees were high, and the guys who came earned well, they were respectable members of society. Lawyers, doctors, professors, engineers, accountants, police chiefs, politicians, senators, business men, what have you, basically the pillars of white, western society.

Lisa and her crew gave them what they came for; they kicked those guys, insulted them, whipped them, spat on them, made them lick the floor, their boots, fucked them up the ass with dildos, made them lick their pussies and ass holes and pissed on them. The guys loved it and revelled in perverted joy.

Trish thought it was sick but Kata thought it was cool.

When Lisa asked the two girls if they wanted to try it, Kata volunteered immediately. Lisa said they were not allowed to physically scar the guys, but anything humiliating, rude and shitty was desired.

Kata slid in a dominatrix costume and worked with another girl, slapping and ill treating a German professor and doing him like a masochistic cunt, which he was. They finished off by peeing in his mouth, shoving his face in the toilet bowl and flushing.

Trish began to feel left out. She begged to be allowed to have her way with the next client, a lawyer. He was so excited as the tall, athletic black woman dressed in latex, insulted him, slapped his stupid face, choked him, spat on him and basically humiliated him totally and he loved it. She made him eat her pussy and ass, telling him

"That ain't good enough, ass hole! I know you can do better than that! Try your best! Fuck! That ain't it! Shit! Lemme slap that stupid, pale, ugly, pale face!" Smack! Smack! Choke! Choke!

He came on himself. Trish couldn't fathom it! If she would try this to a man back in her country, he would choke her and beat her up. But the German man loved that shit. She lost all mercy for him and ill treated him for real. The guy gave her a very generous tip and wanted her to book her again.

Lisa offered them both jobs immediately, for she saw that Rudiger's daughter's were natural talents. Kata hated men and Trish hated white men. She offered them lots of cash, for ill treating German men.

When she closed shop for the night, she gave them weed and wine. And then she asked them if they wanted to get a little more practice, on her. They smacked her, insulted her and abused her and made her eat their holes. She loved it and kept cuming just from rubbing her thighs together as they abused her.

Then she said she wanted to abuse them back and they refused to let her. She told them if they wanted to work for her, they would also have to cater to clients who preferred to debase and humiliate women. They laughed and refused. She said then they were not fit for the job and chucked them out.

The girls felt so good when they went home. They laughed about white men like some kind of a bad joke

Chapter 16

Iris turned twenty three and the siblings went out to party into her new year. Iris insisted on taking Erich along, thinking this would give him and Trish a chance to make up, for she desired harmony. Kata took them to a party one of her friends was throwing. Drugs were flowing freely. All except for Trish started taking drugs. Erich and Lena were very experienced in drugs, snorting cocaine through rolled bills like pros. They all got drunk and high and partied like they had demons.

Now, Erich saw his chance to have his revenge. He bought a variety of hard drugs, stuffed them in Trish' handbag. Then the coward sneaked out of the party with his girl, Lena, and called the cops about the drug party, saying a black girl was supplying everyone.

There was a massive police raid and all three sisters were arrested along with the others. Now, it so happened that Iris had Kata and Trish' handbags for they were dancing when the raid happened. Therefore she was netted as a drug dealer. When she said the bag belonged to her sister, and Trish was identified, then the cops knew that their dad, Rudiger, had an illegitimate, African daughter.

Now, the chief officer in charge of the precinct where they landed was a staunch supporter of another party, and he was really annoyed with Rudiger's right wing dogma. He therefore leaked the arrest details and mug shots to the press, secretly, and for a generous fee, of course.

The papers the following day carried mug shots of all three of Rudiger's daughters. Iris was labelled the drug dealing baroness, found with a drugs warehouse in her purse. Kata was the brain dead junkie, whose blood contained enough drugs to tranquillize an elephant. Trish was the illegitimate African daughter being introduced to drugs by her elder sisters, and it was also mentioned that she was four months pregnant, something only Kata and Iris had known up till then.

Rudiger's political career was of course ruined. No amount of damage control could help. Even papers once sympathetic to him were now running many nasty stories about him. It was even exposed that though he berated foreigners so much, he was a regular customer with Turkish and Asian prostitutes, maybe even under aged ones.

He got the girls out but didn't say a word until they got home. Daniela was wailing and crying crocodile tears, saying they were ruined and had to leave town and probably land too. Rudiger was mad as hell. He hit his daughters with a folded newspaper and used unprintable language to insult them. Then he stormed off. Erich gloated as he comforted his wailing mom.

Iris' boyfriend, Ted, who came from a rich family like her, broke up with her. He said his parents were too pissed and they just couldn't date and get married now. Daniela was as heart broken as Iris. The mom was so sad to lose her dream son in law, tall, lean, pale, blond, blue eyed.

A week later, Rudiger called the family together. He said he was pulling his candidacy back, and moving with his wife to Mallorca, in Spain, where he was relocating his business headquarters. Erich would be moving with him.

"What about me?" Kata asked.

"We found you a job as an entertainer on a cruising ship. You will be on it for 3 months. Afterwards, you will start training as an Air Hostess. If you don't do that, you don't get any money from us."

"You must be joking. I will go and become a dominatrix."

"We are moving to Spain, you little bitch! You could even stand at the street corner and sell your ass and blow the money on drugs. See if we care," Rudiger said.

"I hate you!" Kata screamed and ran out of the room.

"What about me!" Iris asked.

"You are the oldest, Iris. I trusted you and you ruined me, with your stupidity. You are staying here. We got you and Trish an apartment. We paid the rent for the first year. But you guys will have to earn your own keep and pay your own rent. I suggest you do something useful with your life. Start studying something. Maybe you can baby sit Trish' bastard when its born. Who is the father of you bastard?"

"dad, if I ever let you hold your grand son in your hands, please slap my face. You are never seeing this bastard baby! You are such a great father, I tell you."

"Mom! Dad! You cant be serious!" Iris exclaimed. "You must be joking."

"I suppose everything seems like a joke to a drug junkie and dealer." Daniela retorted dryly. "Iris, you ruined us. You ruined everything we worked so hard for. I am so disappointed in you."

Iris started crying and Trish embraced her.

"Shut up Daniela. What hard work are you talking about. Drinking and liposuction? Shut up you stupid cunt or you will get it!" Trish growled and Daniela flinched back.

"No! Trish! Don't insult them. Mom! Dad! Please. Please don't desert me! Please, take me with you! I need you!"

"No! Iris. You made your bed, now sleep in it!"

"Lets go upstairs Iris. We will make it on our won. We don't need them," Trish said defiantly. "They are selfish ass holes."

"No! Go away Trish. Mom! Dad! Please!" Iris cried and went down on her hands and knees, begging and grovelling.

Trish stood up and left the room, showing her dad and her step mom the finger. Daniela sneered but Rudiger smiled. He was looking amused. And impressed.

Trish could hear Iris crying and begging, while Daniela insulted her. She closed the door to her room.

1...45678...11