The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So began the scariest ride of both Dixie's and Rose's life. It was nearly two hours to their host's home. Neither of them could keep their eyes open. At one point Dixie woke up just as she was falling off the speeding motorcycle. She grabbed Amir's back just in time to stop her frail bikini clad body from striking the asphalt. Amir ended up steering with one hand while his free hand held her arm draped over his shoulder. Finally after what seemed an eternity, the bikes pulled up to their condo. Amir and Deshanw kept their motorcycles running. Deshawn stayed with the bikes to guard the drugs while Amir let the two exhausted girls into the condo. He shut the door behind them and they heard the roar of the two motorcycles as they sped off for Miami.

**************

"Dammit!"

Rose sleepily opened her eyes to see Gage standing over her. She smiled. "Morning," she whispered, closing her eyes again.

"Fuck!" he growled. "I got a morning stiffy that won't go down and my sluts have been fucked raw. Fucking shithead Amir. Oh well." He leaned down and picked Rose up in his arms just as Mark came downstairs.

"What the fuck happened to them?" asked Mark.

"I don't know. Lets get them up to bed. The poor things need to get some rest."

"Fucking Amir," Mark grunted, picking up Dixie.

"Thank you," whispered Rose as Gage ascended the stairs.

"What happened to you last night?" he asked.

"Can't remember. I just remember motorcycles and a snarling black cat."

"Damn! The Black Panthers! There's 23 bikers in that gang." Gage arrived on the second floor, but kept climbing to the third floor. "Don't tell me you took them all on?"

"No choice," whispered Rose, rubbing her head against Gage's chest. She felt protected and safe in his arms. "Rule one, our bodies belong to the black man. Besides, they were scary black brutes, all ex-cons."

Gage chuckled. "That's bullshit. Stan is a high school principal. They're all Miami city employees, janitors, bus drivers, and one's a lawyer. They like to pretend they're tough guys on the weekends, riding all around Southern Florida. Fuck, I don't know what they were doing out on a Wednesday night, but on the weekends, they have their wives and girlfriends with them. They would have been better behaved then."

"Oh," said an exhausted Rose as she was gently laid down on a bed.

Gage leaned down and kissed her head while Mark dropped Dixie down on Deshawn's bed. "No action from these two for awhile," said Gage.

"No shit," bitched Mark. "Let's get to work."

Rose closed her eyes and slept for a few hours. When she woke up, she climbed out of bed and made her way down to the second floor to use the shower and finally clean off the mixture of suntan lotion, semen, and sea salt that encrusted her body. Her back, ass, thighs, and neck were sore and the shower felt wonderful. She was still tired, but felt refreshed when she stepped out of the shower and toweled herself dry.

Rose examined herself in the mirror. The first thing to catch her attention was her tan. She'd never been this tan before. White spades covered her nipples and the tips of her breasts. A white spade also covered her pubic region. The flesh colored part of her bikini bottom must have been made of the material that lets ultraviolet through. She looked good with a tan, though the white spade tan lines were a little silly. Dixie checked out her body noticing a few light bruises from getting fucked on the picnic table all night. Her thighs were an angry red with welts and still stung from the repeated slapping of heavy sperm filled black balls. All and all not too worse for wear.

Rose thought about getting some real food from the kitchen, but her belly was still full from the multiple loads of semen that she had swallowed. Instead of going downstairs, she went back upstairs to Dixie and woke her sleepy friend up to go get cleaned up. While Dixie stumbled downstairs to shower, Rose laid back down on the bed and promptly fell back asleep.

She awoke to someone shaking her and the smell of hot soup. Rose opened her eyes to see Gage leaning over her. "Wakeup sleepy. I made dinner for you."

Rose blinked her eyes as she slowly woke up. It was dark outside the window. She and Dixie had slept all afternoon. She still felt tired, but then it would take a long time to catch up on sleep from this weekend. She saw Dixie was sitting up in her bed and Mark was setting a tray on her lap. Rose sat up and Gage sat a similar tray in her own lap. A paper plate held a grilled cheese cut in half and a bowl of tomato soup. "Thank you," she said, realizing how starved she was when her belly growled.

"Your welcome. Now eat up. Then I want you two to shower and gussy yourselves up some. Do the hair, nails, shave, the whole shebang."

Rose chewed and swallowed a piece of her sandwich. "Sure thing Gage, but I'm still sore down there. I don't know what you have planned, but..."

"Do as you're told, slut," he told her calmly, but in a tone that implied seriousness.

"Yes, sir," she answered meekly.

"You have two hours to get ready. Remain here after you shower." Gage followed Mark to the door. He turned. "Don't worry. It won't be more then you two can handle." He left.

Dixie looked over at Rose and said, "We've handled an awful lot this week."

"You're telling me, sister."

The girls devoured their grilled cheese and soup. "You can have first crack at the shower," said Dixie, combining the trays and bowls into one.

Rose left the room and went to use the shower. She washed herself thoroughly and then primped in front of the mirror. This time she had her own makeup, razor, and curling iron. She shaved her legs and trimmed her whispy red-brown pubes. Rose used her favorite green polish on her toenails and fingernails, then added some green makeup above her eyes. She looked good in green with her red-headed features and pale skin. For a brief moment she pictured Siobhan nude wearing the same makeup. The thought aroused her a little, much to her embarrassment. After curling her hair, Rose returned to the room and Dixie left.

Rose noticed that the tray was missing. Mark or Gage must have come for it. She laid back down on the bed and quickly fell back asleep. She awoke about a half hour later to the sound of Dixie returning. Her blonde friend looked great. Her lips and nails were a bright red and even her nipples looked darker. Dix had curled her hair. Her skin was and always would be a darker tan then Rose's and Dixie's pale spade tan lines stood out more on her darker skin.

Rose heard voices downstairs. "What do you think they have planned?" asked Dixie, sitting across from her on Deshawn's bed.

"I don't know Dix, but I can't take another gang bang." Rose felt like crying and Dixie moved over to hold her. Rose sobbed into Dixie's arms, hoping her makeup didn't run from her tears.

There were heavy steps out the door and Jamon opened it. "You two go on over to my room and get on the bed."

"Yes, Jamon," said Dixie.

Dixie and Rose stood up off the bed together and holding each other they left Amir and Deshawn's room and walked across the hall to Jamon's room. Jamon had a king sized bed, the biggest in the house. They entered the room and saw that his bed had been pulled out from the wall. It had been stripped of it's sheets and it's pillows. The mattress was covered in a plastic protector. "What the fuck?" asked Rose, seeing it. They sat down on the edge of the bed together.

"What's that?" asked Dixie.

They were silent, straining their ears for sounds. There were still voices downstairs, but there was also movement on the stairs. Footsteps were climbing the stairs. Multiple footsteps. They footsteps didn't pause at the second floor. They continued ascending the stairs. The first paused outside the door.

Gage opened the door and strolled into the room. There were other men behind him. They were all nude. "Lie down on the bed, both of you," he said.

"Gage, please," begged Rose, fighting to keep herself from crying. "We can't take another gang bang."

Gage walked up to the bed. "We are not here to gang bang you, Rose." Nude black men followed Gage and surrounded the bed. "We are here to baptize you." Gage was holding something in his left hand. Rose watched as he squirted liquid in his right palm and began stroking his cock. He handed the tube of astroglide to the next man.

"They're going to jerk off on us," whispered Dixie in her ear. Both women felt relieved.

Rose stared at Gage's swelling cock, turning slick with lubrication from the container of astroglide.

She turned her attention to the other men. All five roommates were present as were Sammy, Marley, and Reno from Rasta With Meatballs. The fourth member of the band whom they had not met was also present. He was the married one whose wife didn't let him out to play. Robert was also present. His huge balls swinging under his giant cut cock.

"Dayum!"

"You telling me. Dese bitches is fine."

"I need to tap that shit."

"No," said Gage. "They are off limits for that."

Rose smiled gratefully. The men speaking were three black men she hadn't seen before. One looked barely eighteen and had the fattest cock she'd seen yet. Another was closer to thirty and obese. A thirteen inch cock stuck out under a huge gut. His balls matched his cock, every bit as big as Robert's. The last man was closer to seventy. He was think, wrinkled, and stopped over. Oddly, his cock was rampant and proud. It was as big as Jamon's, fourteen inches and huge. The old man's cock looked forty years younger then the man it was on. Neither Rose or Dixie ever learned their names.

Gage approached Rose's side of the bed. He straightened his back and held his head up high, practically shouting, "As the first black man to enter this woman, I demand the right of first baptism."

"GRANTED," shouted the crowd. Gage aimed his cock at Rose's face and began jerking off. Rose found herself turning her face towards his cock, expectantly.

Mark aimed his cock at Dixie's face and shouted, "As the first real man to enter this woman, I demand the right of first baptism."

"GRANTED!"

"HAIL SATAN," yelled Jamon. Rose gasped and there were gasps from some of the black men in the group. "Just fucking with you, mon," he explained and there were chuckles in the crowd.

Rose turned her attention to the strong black hand furiously working his eleven inch shaft near her face. His fat cock head started swelling bigger after a good five minutes. She instinctively closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out. With a grunt, Gage shot his load. Hot sperm splattered on her nose, eyes, and cheeks. A wad struck her tongue and another flew in her mouth. She gulped it, loving the taste. If every man came as much as Gage did, the two women were going to be soaked in sperm. "I baptize you a slut for black cock," he gasped.

"UNNHH!" Mark blew his load all over Dixie's face. "I baptize you a slut for nigger cock."

Gage and Mark stepped back and the newly baptized sluts for black cock found themselves surrounded by men jerking off. Huge black cocks 11, 12, 13, and fourteen inches long ranging in color from brown to black, to dark black, to really black, cut and uncut, aimed at the two women's nude bodies, poised to cover their bodies with cum from black balls ranging in size from tangerines to coconuts to duckpin bowling balls.

Soon the rains came.

Sperm shot across Rose's breasts. One man aimed his entire load right on the left nipple nearly centered in the white spade of her tan line. The man's load covered her entire breast in his seed. Another shot it across her ribs and ejaculated on her right breast, aiming his last few spurts at her left at the last moment. A wad of sperm burst across her belly, filling her navel and pooling in her stomach. A powerful stream of semen covered her crotch, coating her freshly trimmed pubic hair with white seed. One man pulled her legs towards the side, held one up and sprayed a jet of sperm all over her labia. As soon as he let go, another man pushed his cock between her feet and jerked off with them. He pulled his cock out when he came and coated her tiny feet with white semen. Sperm was striking her from the other side too as men shot their load all over Dixie's luscious nude body.

The rains slowed.

One man remained near Rose's head, jerking his massive cock off. Her lids were coated in semen, but she recognized the huge balls. It was Robert. Rose reached out her hand and touched the cut head of his thirteen inch cock. Her hand slid down and she began jerking the shaft off instead of him. The monster was already swollen and near to bursting. Just as it blew, she rolled on her side and wrapped her lips around the tip. She gulped as he mouth filled, finally getting a satisfying taste of his potent seed.

The rains stopped.

Rose looked over at Dixie just as the last man shot his wad. It was Jamon and he filled Dixie's belly with cum, burying the Confederate flag pin in her navel beneath of torrent of white cum.

"Well done sluts," said Gage, stepping forwards. "Thou art baptized. We welcome two new sluts for black cock."

"WELCOME SLUTS," shouted the crowd.

"Thank you," said Rose, meekly and she heard Dixie respond the same way.

"Now," said Gage, "Since this is the first time we have performed this little ritual on two women at once, I motion that we have them lick the seed of the superior black man off each other."

"I second that motion, mon," said Jamon.

"As do I," said Amir.

"The motion is passed." Gage leaned down over Rose. "You may begin. Start licking sluts."

Rose rolled over on her side, facing Dixie. Dixie was already facing her. Her blonde best friend was as coated in semen as she was. They inched closer to each other until their breasts mashed together. Both bent their head forwards and their lips met at the same point between them.

"Dayumn!" exclaimed the man from earlier.

Rose closed her eyes and kissed her friends lips, their tongues met. She tasted semen on Dixie's lips and tongue. It was on her breath. Their kisses broke, but their tongues didn't quit moving. Both women licked sperm off the lips and cheeks of their friend. Rose kissed Dixie under the chin as Dixie licked sperm off the bridge of Rose's nose and kissed her eyelid.

Rose slid down on the wet plastic covering the bed. Her lips and tongue moved from Dixie's chin to her neck, shoulder, chest, and then she was licking semen off Dixie's DD breasts. Her tongue moved closer to the nipple, licking around the areola, flickering the hard nipple and sucking the engorged nipple between her lips. She moved her tongue off the nipple, lapping up the sperm coating Dixie's mammary, bending down to do the same to Dixie's other breast and nipple. When she was done, Rose laid on her back and Dixie bent over doing the same to her breasts.

Dixie finished with her breasts and then moved her mouth down Rose's ribs and stomach. Rose sucked her belly in as Dixie pressed her lips down over her pierced belly button and vacuum sucked the large wet pool of sperm into her mouth. When the pool was drained, her tongue wormed into Rose's belly button, flickering over her diamond pin and moving in increasing circles around her belly. She stopped just above the sperm coating Rose's pubic hair. Dixie leaned back and tugged on her friend arms.

Rose sat up and did the same to Dixie's belly. She sucked up the sperm and licked the flag pin clean. As she did so, Rose found herself on all fours. She didn't stop with the stomach. Rose's tongue licked around Dixie's blonde bush, but it didn't stop there. Her tongue found Dixie's engorged clit. Dixie spread her legs wider and Rose began sucking and cleaning her clit. Rose leaned closer. She raised one leg and straddled her friend. Now on top of Dixie, Rose buried her head in Dixie's pussy. It was soaked with sperm. One of the black men must have shot his entire load right on her labia. Rose's tongue licked the labia clean worming it's way into Dixie's pussy. "UNH!" she grunted when Dixie's tongue entered her own pussy.

The two best friends began eating each other out in earnest. Sperm splattered in Rose's hair and across her breasts.

The men had started jerking off again.

This time they weren't satisfied with jerking off. "I need to tap this," said a man. Rose felt herself sliding towards the foot of the bed until Dixie's legs dangled off. A big black cock with gray pubes approached Dixie's pussy. Rose assumed it was the old man's. She held out her tongue and licked along the shaft as the fourteen inch cock pushed into her friend. Her tongue went from Dixie's clit to the old man's rapidly pumping shaft.

"How you likin dat pussy, pop?" asked Amir.

"Fuck this is some fine white pussy," replied the old man who was apparently Amir's father.

The head of the bed depressed as a big man climbed up near Dixie's head. It wasn't long until Rose had her own monster cock pushing into her pussy. She shuddered in pleasure all fear of soreness gone as Dixie's tongue worked over her clit and the bottom of the man's shaft, but soon the man's mighty balls were slapping Dixie's head and Dixie changed to licking the man's huge balls as he fucked Rose.

Rose felt Dixie shudder beneath her as her blond friend came. The old man buried his cock and held it still. Dixie's shudder turned violent as her orgasm was prolonged and grew in intensity. Rose stared fascinated as the old man's white cum began leaking out from their conjoined crotches. He slowly withdrew his spent cock and the flow of semen increased. His cock was still hard and shooting little jets of seed as it reared up. Rose wrapped her lips around the head, tasting her friend's juices and getting a shot's glass worth of sperm in her mouth. The old black man stepped back and Rose buried her face in her friends pussy again, lapping up the fresh semen. She was interrupted by another foot long black cock poking at her head. She raised her head. This time, the man grabbed Dixie's thighs and pushed her back so that her anus was facing upwards. Rose noticed that Dixie's anus wasn't the tight little puckered rosebud that it should have been and she wondered if their exploits from last night with the bikers had turned her anus into a little dime sized hole too. The man's black cock was slick with astroglide and slid into Dixie's ass quite easily. Rose returned her tongue to Dixie's pussy lapping up Amir's dad's sperm while the man fucked Dix's ass.

"CCUUMMIINNGG!" screamed Rose suddenly. The cock in her pussy had just exploded. A torrent of semen was filling her womb giving her a huge orgasm. The man pulled his cock out and Rose felt his hot seed strike her ass and lower back as he blew his last load. She had know idea who the man was. She felt his weight leave the bed and then Dixie's tongue was wiggling it's way back into her own pussy. Dix ate her out for a few minutes before another man climbed on the bed and she felt his huge cock head pressing hard against her anus.

The man in Dixie's ass began cumming. He yanked his still spurting cock out of her ass. It reared up and went straight into Rose's mouth. The man had only just started cumming and Rose swallowed several large mouthfuls before he stepped back. She found herself looking down at the nickel sized hole that had been Dixie's anus. The hole was filling with the white seed, slowly dripping down to the plastic covering. Without thinking, her tongue came down on Dixie's anus and began lapping up the leaking sperm.

The man fucking Rose's ass came soon thereafter. Unlike the last man, he didn't pull out before he quit cumming. He held his cock deep and let every last bit drain from his balls. His cock had even gone a little limp by the time he pulled it from her ass. Rose could feel the sperm welling from her ass. It poured from her asshole, a virtual Niagara falls of white sperm, cascading down over her labia and straight into Dixie's open mouth and lapping tongue.