The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dixie looked over at Rose. Rose was scooping Mark's cum off her chin and sliding it into her mouth, but staring with fascination at all the sperm on Dixie's belly. Dixie looked down at her belly. She was still holding her stomach in. "Dammit! For the last time, it's not a symbol of racism."

"That flag flew over the army fighting to keep my ancestors as slaves," said Deshawn.

"The war between the states was not about slavery," sighed Dixie. "It was about state's rights."

"Leave her alone," said Amir as Deshawn was about to answer her. "We may disagree, but at least we can respect her heritage. Rose, why don't you clean up that mess on Dixie's belly for her."

"Thank you," said Dixie, satisfied.

"Rose sat up on her knees beside Dixie. "Where do you keep the paper towels?"

"Why would you want paper towels?" asked Amir.

"To clean the stuff off Dix," answered Rose, perplexed.

"Why do you want paper towels when you can use your mouth?" said Amir.

Deshawn put his hand on Rose's shoulder and pulled her forwards until she fell over Dixie, her face just inches over Dixie's flat tanned belly covered in wet sticky sperm. "You heard pop, lap it up."

At this point, nothing should have shocked either Dixie or Rose anymore, but Dixie was still surprised as she looked down and saw Rose's tongue flick out to lap up a big wad of white sperm that was sliding down Dixie's rib cage. Then Rose's tongue really got to work, lapping up sticky wet sperm trails, wads of liquefying semen. There's was so much semen pooled in her belly, that Rose basically kissed her belly button and sucked sperm up between her lips. Then her tongue went to work licking and cleaning off Dixie's confederate flag pin. Her lips and tongue moved under Dixie's navel kissing and licking off all the semen covering Dixie's abdomen between her belly button and the top of her blonde pubic hair. Rose sat back up and licked her lips.

"How'd it taste?" asked Deshawn.

"Good," said Rose. "it was cold and I think I like it better hot, but it was still good." Rose pointed at Dixie's belly, now wet and glistening, but devoid of any trace of Deshawn's seed. . "Look Dix, all clean." Dixie's CSA pin glimmered in her navel.

"I still think it's racist," said Amir.

****************

The flag girls rode in silence for a good half hour before Dixie finally spoke up. "This weekend has been different."

Rose looked over at her former college roommate, blonde hair flowing behind Dixie as she drive the replacement jeep. She stared at Dixie who had a dead serious expression on her face. Suddenly Rose guffawed a loud laugh. Dixie's serious expression cracked and she joined her friend in laughing about their situation. "Different does not began to describe it, Dix," said Rose.

"Well, just one more night and we can collect our money as soon as the banks open tomorrow."

"Then we're going home?" asked Rose.

"Hell no! We here for some fun in the sun and to party until next Friday, girlfriend."

"So off to Key West tomorrow?"

Dixie looked serious for a moment. "If that's what you want."

"Just one more night with these guys and we can go finish our vacation. No telling what they have planned for us tonight."

Dixie's stared ahead at the road, a smile slowly creasing her lips. "No telling what they might do to us," she whispered. The road sign ahead showed Islamorada was just two miles ahead. A short time later, Dixie pulled the jeep into the parking lot. It was full of cars from weekend partiers.

The rest of the day went the same as any other day on Islamorada. Two drop dead gorgeous women with bodies to make a stripper jealous walking around a party spot in skimpy flag bikinis were very popular and got a lot of attention. Men kept drinks in their hands. They only visited Jamon when they got hungry for lunch. The rest of the day was spent dancing to Rasta With Meatballs, sunning themselves, swimming in the pools, wading out into the ocean or drinking with many new male friends. When Gage and Mark got off, the girls joined them for shift beers and drank at the bar for an hour. By the time the guys were ready to go home, the flag girls were so drunk, that Gage decided to drive them back in Dixie's rental jeep.

Dixie and Rose went upstairs to use the shower. They chatted, still nervous about what tonight might bring. Rose waited and watched Dixie wash and shower the suntan lotion off her body before switching and Rose started doing the same to her body while Dixie dried herself off.

"I do declare, Miss Clark, but you are starting to get a tan," said Dixie, drying her hair with the towel.

Rose was rubbing a bar of soap over her breasts. She looked down and was pleased to see that the area around her nipples was a lot paler then the rest of her skin. She burned easily and had to protect her skin heavily with sun block, but Rose always felt she looked good with a tan, she just never spent enough time in the sun to get one. "I think you're right," she replied and looked over at Dixie's nude body as Dix wrapped the towel around her head. Dixie was so tan, she could have been mistaken for a California surfer girl. The cup marks around her nipples were a lot paler then the rest of her body. "A long way to catch up with you though. At the rate you're going, you'll be as dark as our hosts."

The two women shared a laugh together. They pulled their bikinis back on and their BBC shirts on over them. Both were getting a little sick of wearing the same thing everyday. Then they went downstairs to find that Mark had gotten home with Chinese takeout.

***************

Dixie drained her beer. They'd finished their Chinese food and had spent the next few hours sitting around, drinking some more, and Gage had even lit up another joint. Both girls had readily agreed to smoke this time, hoping it might loosen them up. Dixie was nervous about what the guys might do to them tonight. She wasn't as nervous as Rose. The last two nights had been amazing. She was ready to take on all five roommates if she had to. Anything to cum like that again. Dixie hadn't really known what she had been missing out on sexually until Friday night. She felt a little guilty for cheating on Billy Ray, but there was also a little bit of resentment growing within her. If she'd known what a black cock was capable of ten years ago, well...

Dixie was laying on the couch. Her feet were in Mark's lap. He was gently massaging them and she was mewling contently. Rose was across from them. She was a little more uptight then Dixie. Rose was sitting on the opposite side of the couch as far from Gage as she could. Dixie knew Rose better then anyone else. Rose wanted it again as badly as she did, Rose just couldn't admit that she was as hot for black cock as Dixie was. Plus, Rose was newly engaged, flush with love for her fiancé and thoughts of their future life together as husband and wife and some day as new parents. Dixie had been the same way when she was engaged.

"Getting late," said Gage.

"When's Jamon getting home?" asked Dixie.

"Sunday night he stays over at Siobhan's," said Mark.

"Shawn and Amir are in Miami. They usually try to score at an all night club. They'll be home if they don't get laid, but seeing as how most of the black bitches in Miami are whores, we won't see them until tomorrow afternoon."

"Sorry to disappoint you," said Mark, "but it looks like just the four of us."

Dixie sat up. "I'm not disappointed," she said, a little disappointed. She half wished Rose would pass out and she could have both black cocks to herself. After last night, Dixie had decided that the only thing better then one giant black cock was two. Dixie stood up and stretched. "Well I'm beat. Which way to my and Rose's room? Are we sleeping in Amir and Deshawns' room?"

Mark stood up and took her hand. "I'll show you where you're sleeping."

Gage stood up next and reached out for Rose. Rose hesitated for a second, but took the proffered hand and stood up beside Gage. They followed Dixie and Mark up the stairs to the second floor. "Well goodnight Mark," said Dixie. "Come on Rose, we're one more flight up. Goodnight Gage. We'll see you two guys in the morning," she said, grinning.

"Come here you," said Mark pulling Dixie towards him. His strong arms lifted her up and threw her over his shoulders. Dixie waved at Rose as Mark carried her into his bedroom. She squealed in delight when Mark smacked her ass playfully.

Mark closed his door and carried Dixie over to his bed, roughly throwing her onto the mattress. Dixie watched him briefly turn his back on her as he set an alarm clock on a nearby bureau and she laughed at the expression on his face when he turned around. She had rapidly pulled the tee shirt over her head and untied the strings on her bikini. His dark eyes roamed her body. "Get over here," said Dixie sitting up. Mark stepped up to her. Dixie reached out, grabbed the hem of his lifeguard shorts and roughly tugged them down. His big black cock sprang free, swollen and rising to attention. "Gimme that big black cock," said Dixie, taking his shaft and pulling the big cock head towards her mouth. She sucked on the flat flared head of his cock before bobbing her head rapidly over a third of his foot long shaft. Dixie paused to breathe and looked up at him while stroking his cock. "I can't wait to get this big nigger cock in my pussy again." She took him back in her mouth, moaning as she sucked the head, but Mark placed his palm on her forehead and pushed her back off his shaft. Dixie fell back on the bed before sitting back up. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Mark leaned down and took her hands, pulling her to her feet. His strong black hand rested on her hip and then slid up over her ribs and hefted her full breast. Mark squeezed it and gently pinched her nipple. His other hand slid around to her back, pulling her body into his embrace. His black lips pressed down hard on her pink ones, their tongues dueling, slipping first into her mouth and then into his. He broke the passionate kiss on her lips, but kissed his way over her cheek, down to her neck and then up under her ear. "None of that black cock white pussy nigger shit tonight," he whispered. "Tonight, we're just a man and a woman, joining together to enjoy each other's bodies."

This wasn't what Dixie had expected, but she nodded her head eagerly. She grabbed the hem of his white tee shirt and he stepped back so that she could lift it over his head while he used his leg to push his shorts the rest of the way down and off his feet. Mark then took her in his arms and kissed her again.

Dixie found herself lost in his embrace and the kiss. Billy Ray wasn't a weakling, but Mark was younger, stronger, more forceful and passionate. Dixie found herself falling on the bed. Mark followed her down as she scooted back. He kept kissing her on the lips as they adjusted themselves on the bed. He briefly hunched over her and sucked one engorged pink nipple into his mouth while his big cock head rubbed and poked against her wet slit.

Mark finally released her nipple, giving it a little bite as he held himself up and over her body. Dixie spread her legs wider as he moved his hips and his fat cock head slipped inside her pussy. "You're so beautiful," he told her, his cock pushing in deeper. Dixie moaned in awe of what Mark's cock was doing to her. "Your pussy feels so good around my cock, Dixie. I wish I could take you every night." He buried his cock in her, the head pushing it's way into her womb.

"Oooh Mark," she moaned as he completely filled her once again. "I wish you could too," she said meaning it. Guilt began to flood back. She'd expected to be fucked hard again tonight probably by two or more dominant black men. Instead, she was being made love too and it felt more like a betrayal of her marital vows then being fucked like a slut. Worse, her body was responding to Mark's slow thrusts. Her hips rose to meet each thrust of his cock. It didn't take long before her entire body trembled underneath him as she had a large orgasm. Mark arched his back, leaned down and kissed her again as she came.

He worked his cock in and out of her pussy slowly for a good ten minutes inducing two more orgasms. Finally he pulled his foot long shaft free and motioned for her to roll over. Dixie got on all fours a little relieved. Fucking doggy style was more impersonal then being made love to in the missionary position. It wasn't as impersonal as she would have thought. Mark pulled her up and back until she was leaning into him. His large black hands squeezed her breasts while she turned her head and kissed him again. His cock never stopped slowly working it's way in and out of her well fucked pussy. They were like that when he finally came. The control Mark showed was impressive. Dixie noticed him squeezing her tit's a little harder then he had, but otherwise she hadn't even known he was close. He continued thrusting his cock as he came. His sperm struck her womb, triggering one of those big orgasms that only a black lover buried deep could bring. Her orgasm lasted with each spurt of his cock. Mark and Dixie never broke their kiss until his cock grew limp and slowly slipped out of her.

They used the bathroom to clean up and Dixie found herself drifting off to sleep in Mark's embrace. She awoke several hours later, feeling his big stiff erection poking her back, the shaft pressed hard against her ass cheeks. Dixie slipped out of his arms and rolled the sleeping black man onto his back. She crawled down between his legs and began sucking his huge cock. She gave him the slowest, most loving blow job of her life and she was fully convinced he slept through half of it. She managed to deep throat the entire shaft, looking up at him as her nose pushed into his pubes, but still he slept. She bobbed her head slowly, sometimes taking him all, sometimes just sucking half, and sometimes, just letting her tongue tease around the head and pee slit. He began to come out of his slumber. His hips started an imperceptible bucking each time she took his shaft deep. Mark moaned and stretched. She knew he was awake when his hands came down to rub her blonde hair. It wasn't long after that when his cock started swelling. His hips bucked harder and sperm began filling her belly, his cock throbbing down her throat as it pumped one of it's large loads of spunk that those big balls of his produced. Dixie pulled back, letting her mouth fill with his seed twice, swallowing each time. She couldn't figure out why or how a man's cum could taste so good, but it did. She deep throated him, squeezed her lips tightly around his shaft and slowly sucked up, milking the thick slab of dark meat for every last drop of his semen. Mark's seed leaked from the shaft to roll across her tongue again until his cock sprang free of her lips and she swallowed the last little bit. She swallowed it all except for a small bit on her chin. She licked it up and crawled back into the arms of the black giant already asleep again.

At dawn, Dixie found herself being lifted onto Mark's body. She slowly came awake as she reared back, letting her pussy slide up and down his hard shaft as it lay like a fallen redwood on his stomach. She slid back and then squatted as Mark held his cock up and she lowered herself onto his cock once again. She came so hard, so quickly that her legs collapsed and Mark's cock shot straight through into her womb.

Mark's hands came up to squeeze her breasts as she rode him. "I wish you didn't have to leave," he told her.

"Me too, lover," replied Dixie leaning down to kiss him.

He grabbed her ribs to hold her in place and kissed her passionately while thrusting his cock up harder into her pussy then he had last night. He pushed back and took one of the nipples dangling before his face into his mouth. "Stay then," he whispered under her breast. "You mentioned not going home until Friday. Stay all week." He flickered her stiff nipple with his tongue.

"I'd love too," Dixie moaned, cumming as she thought about spending a week with this man. "But I can't."

"Why not?"

"Rose won't go for it. She probably want's to, but...OH GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK! She want's to go down to Key West."

"Ask her." Mark grabbed her waist and started bucking his hips hard.

"OH! Alright, I'll ask, but she won't go for it. Oh god! That's it, stud. Fuck me. Fuck me." Dixie rammed her pussy down into his thrusting cock. She had several more orgasms. "FUCK ME!" she screamed, hoping this wouldn't be the last time.

"Cumming," Mark groaned, thrusting up and feeling his balls began to drain.

"CUMMMIINNGG!" screamed Dixie as she had a huge orgasm, but then every time one of these black men came inside her, she had a large orgasm.

***************

"Oh gaawwdd," moaned Rose, drawing it out and leaning back into Gage as he kissed her neck.

He pushed her away long enough to pull the BBC shirt over her head. Then he pulled her back into his arms. He kissed her neck again, moving his lips down to her shoulders and then to the back of her neck. He took the string of her bikini top and bit it between his teeth. He pulled back, the string unraveling. When he released it from his lips, the string slid down her shoulder blades and the USA flag unfurled to dangle under her breasts. He reached around her back and squeezed her heavy bosom while stooping to bite the string on her lower back. When he released that one, the bikini top fell to the floor of his room. Gage stood back up, kissing her neck and then ear. "I see you're starting to get a tan," he whispered.

Rose moaned and looked at their reflection in the long mirror. She suddenly realized that she had never seen anything more erotic. She was facing the mirror clad only in her little flag panties. A huge black man stood behind her. His big hands reaching around to cover her large breasts, her big pink nipples sticking out between his fingers. "Funny," she purred. "It looks like my breasts are darker then the rest of me."

Gage laughed. One hand left her breast and slid down her ribs, stomach, abdomen, and then it slipped under her panties. Rose watched it in the mirror. She moaned louder this time as one beefy finger found her soaked slit and teased the opening to her pussy. "I see you're good and wet for me," whispered Gage, pushing his finger in deep.

"Aaahhh!" cried Rose as she trembled from a small, but satisfying orgasm. Still she wanted more. "Oh god, hurry up and fuck me," she told him.

"Not tonight," he whispered back. Gage continued to finger her as he stooped again, kissing his way down her back.

"Wwhhyy?" she asked, humping his finger. Rose had been relieved when Gage had taken her to his room. As sexually satisfying as her simultaneous encounter with three black men had been. That kind of debauchery was not for her. Giving herself to one man was enough of a slutty act. One final act of cheating on her fiancé and her oats would be sown. She could go on to her new life as a wife and future mother even if her sex life would be bland and unrewarding after this weekend. Gage didn't answer her question. She watched him take the strings on the side of her bikini into his mouth, pull them untied, and then her panties were falling to the floor. One black hand covered her pubic mound, the middle finger missing as it slowly moved around in her pussy.

Gage stood again, his free hand slipping between her thighs and slapping them until she parted her legs. Rose moaned in protest as he removed his finger, but her moan turned to a squeal of delight when Gage stooped again and guided his cock inside her. It must have been hard on his back. Gage pushed her down until she was bent forward and pulled her back into his cock. Rose stared at her face in the mirror. Her expression lit up with pleasure each time he pushed his cock deep. She'd never known sex could feel this good. He fucked her slowly from behind for a good ten minutes before tiring of the position.

1...678910...16