The Fourth Trial of Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AreUReady
AreUReady
10 Followers

"Yes, Randy, that feels good," she heard herself saying as his tongue licked her clit and one of the fingers of his right hand slowly started to creep into her pussy. "Oh...," she moaned as she felt his penetration. His finger only went about two inches in before meeting her resistance.

Yes, she was a virgin at the rip old age of twenty-eight. She had always spent way too much time studying and trying to learn more than everyone else, and the required cost had been the sacrifice of any kind of social life. Now here, just before the apex of her career high, she was about to sacrifice everything for a complete stranger.

"Not with your finger," she was saying as she felt the confusion in Randy's body as he paused, contemplating her possible virginity. His finger withdrew slowly and he lifted his face from her damp, wet sex.

"With what then," Randy had asked her as he began to unbutton his pants, "what is it that you require Dr. Smith," he asked as his pants slipped down and his hard cock became the focal point of Dr. Smith's gaze.

"Claire," she moaned as she stared. It had been many long years since she'd even seen a picture of a man's hard cock. Now before her this young stud was offering her a very nice specimen. She lowered her legs and stood up, removing her panties before pressing Randy back against the desk and climbing on top of him. There was a series of loud crashes as they pushed things off her desk to make room. The glass items broke upon their impact with the floor. The noise didn't faze her at all. She didn't care about anything except what she was about to feel as she straddled Randy and prepared to deflower herself.

"Put it in me and make me a woman," she moaned as she pressed herself down upon Randy. A moment of hesitation was all that accompanied the ripping into womanhood that she desired. "Ah...that's nice...," she moaned as she pressed herself slowly and firmly down completely upon her young stud.

"Dr. Smith?" a voice questioned from the door. Claire was too busy moaning to hear anything. She was pulling off her blouse and bra as she began to seriously fuck the man beneath her. Her petite hips were pistoning up and down upon him as she tried with each stroke to swallow even more of his cock into her greedy pussy. She had denied her body its rightful carnal pleasures for too long, and now she was drunk with lust.

Finally she managed to rid herself of all clothes, including the special minimizing bra she always wore so that no one could even get the faintest idea of how well endowed she actually was. For years she had tried her hardest to hide the fact that she was a woman—now she reveled in it as she offered her breasts to Randy and he eagerly sucked upon them. God it felt good to be alive, she thought as she continued to drive his cock deeper still within her body. The desk was now starting to move across the floor and more things were falling off.

"Dr. Smith?" the questioning voice of the head of her lab was saying again as he opened the door and then abruptly stopped. "I thought," he paused unsure what to say, "the breaking glass, your moans," he was searching for some means of comprehending what he was seeing.

"My pussy Jared, that's what it is, it's the sound of my pussy coming alive," she looked at him like a man possessed. Below her she could feel Randy's body starting to tense and quiver. Vaguely she was aware that he was going to come. Let him, she thought, he wasn't the only man around that could provide a cock for her body.

"Shut the door Jared and take off your clothes," she yelled at Jared. Jared, having spent years listening and obeying her did as she asked. He was watching her naked body fucking the new guy as he removed his clothes to reveal his own hard cock. Claire smiled; she knew Jared had a long lasting crush upon her. Perhaps it was finally time to do something about it. Her own orgasm slowly started to build as Randy's cock sputtered and shot off inside of her. Dam, couldn't he have waited she thought.

Claire only let Randy's orgasming cock shoot twice before she pulled herself off of him. Claire crawled across him, his sperm shooting first on her back and then upon her tight ass before she slid her slick pussy across his face and stood up in front of Jared. Randy's come was dripping out of her she realized as she pressed her body up against Jared's. His cock was bigger thought Claire as she pushed him to the floor and impaled herself on the second cock of her newfound passion. She purred as her pussy adjusted to the different feel of this bigger cock being kissed by lips she hadn't ever used before today. She realized her orgasm was now speeding along like a freight train and there were no sidings to stop it.

"I think we understand how it started, Dr. Smith," the Judge interrupted her. She pouted. She was just getting to her favorite part—her orgasm.

"What we'd really like to know about now is what happened afterwards," he forced himself to maintain his professionalism as he realized that her nipples were harder and even more erect than when she started her highly erotic testimony.

"Claire," she smiled at the Judge, "call me Claire, your Honor," she was saying as she pulled herself back to reality, and joined him back again in the courtroom.

"Well, after my orgasms," she smiled seductively again at the Judge, "there were at least four, I lost count," she winked. The Judge shifted uncomfortably like a teenager in his seat. He hadn't expected to be having the type of problem that was slowly growing in his courtroom, right beneath his robe. It was her steady, hypnotic gaze holding his eyes he thought, he could think of nothing but her body, he had to try to remember where he actually was.

She went on to explain that it turned out Randy was just a personage that Cupid had taken to get closer to her. When the lust had finally settled in her office, Cupid was sitting upon a bookshelf sharpening the arrows in his quiver, while Claire and Jared were lying entwined upon the floor, their bodies still connected as one. Cupid's cough interrupted their private thoughts and scared them back into reality.

Claire was horrified at first, as was Jared. It took several minutes for her to fully grasp what had just happened. Jared on the other hand was in a place other than heaven. It turns out that Randy's sperm, which was intended only for Claire, was designed by Cupid to cause a chemical reaction in her. It was supposed to make her have an insistent, never abating desire for cock. When Claire had hopped off of Randy and onto Jared, some of the power of Randy's sperm had infected him. Claire and Jared were under the same spell, though with markedly different results.

Cupid had intended to infect Claire, figuring it would help with his propositioning of her to help him with his potion. Jared was just a humorous bonus as far as Cupid could see. Jared quickly ran from the room, at first horrified by what had just happened, and later horrified by the changes in sexual orientation he was going through. Cupid only laughed harder as he realized what the future held for Jared.

Claire listened as Cupid explained what had happened, and then quite simply offered an antidote—for both of them—if she helped him with just two things. First, making more of the potion so that he didn't have to rely upon his rations from Venus; secondly make the potion more potent so he could have more fun. Seeing little choice Claire had been coerced into agreement.

For the next two weeks she never left her lab until she had finally produced it. Yes, she had to stop a couple of times a day to try and satisfy her ever growing desire for a hard cock in her pussy, but even that was getting harder to come by; all of the males in her lab knew there was something peculiar going on and they were staying away. There were however, a couple that liked the idea of fucking the boss, so it wasn't all in vain. Finally she figured out Venus's potion and how to make it.

To Cupids great delight she had even figured out how to make it more potent. It turned out that the main ingredient was distilled from the secretions of a highly charged sexual being like Venus herself, or as Claire had realized in her trials, like she herself now was producing

Cupid realized that he couldn't let her return to the life she'd know before and he'd left her, only returning occasionally in various "Randy" guises to collect more of the special secretions that were needed. Jared however was nowhere to be found, having disappeared into the dark and seedy world of the male gigolo.

"So that's where I'm at your honor," she smiled at the Judge as she realized that he had fallen under her spell. She pulled her breast free of her blouse and offered it up to him. Surprised for a second, the Judge balked and started to raise his gavel. It was the odd prick in his chest, just above his heart that made him stop. Turning his head quickly he saw Cupid laughing, his bow magically back within his hand.

A strange peacefulness overcame the Judge as he reached down and pulled Claire up to his desk and locked lips with her while fondling her breasts. From the corner of his eye he was vaguely aware of Cupid reloading his bow and shooting various members of the jury, the crowd and his bailiffs.

Claire and the Judge sank to the floor beneath his desk as she reached through his robe and found a very hard erection that was no doubt brought on by her recitation of events. Thanks to the improvements she had made in the potion, the "Viagra" effect would guarantee that he would be hard and honorable for a long, long time. Just as Claire sank down upon the happy and hapless Judge she looked up to see Cupid hovering above them, directing the Cupi on their attack upon all in the courtroom. Claire winked as she fully enveloped the Judge's "Honor" within her pussy and started to bang...

"Someday, Cupid, Someday," the Judge was shouting and shaking his fist as Cupid flew overhead. The Judge remembered that his predecessor, the honorable Wang had warned him that Cupid was a crafty bugger. Wang had also smiled and told him that he'd never regretted any of the trials he'd preceded over involving Cupid—especially the first one, where he'd met his wife...

AreUReady
AreUReady
10 Followers
12